Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2019, 08:20 PM   #1
Cutegurlie2001

Default 18 F school dares- anything goes!

Hey everyone I haven稚 posted in a while but I知 feeling daring again and want to try some new public dares. The title says school dares which is what I prefer but I can do stuff at shops, the gym, or parks if you want. Looking for some dares that really make me be risky and even give me a chance of being caught! I leave detailed reports on my dares so please give me so good dares with detailed instructions!!!

Likes - public, masturbation, caught, stripping, naked

Dislikes - scat, bloody, food, pics
Cutegurlie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:16 PM   #2
birdwatcher

How about a classic with a twist: Wear a skirt with nothing underneath for a day.

If you think anyone is looking, pretend not to notice. If you know someone saw, you can put underwear on afterward just in case.

If you're feeling really daring, edge before class.
Maybe/Punishments: Mild pain, anal, hidden public.
Limits: Messy, pics/video, Identity Info, extreme pain/Injury, extreme formality, visible public
birdwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:39 PM   #3
LittleRedWood

Default School Dare

Go into a locker room or bathroom strip completely naked. Take off one piece of clothing at a time and spread them out. Once your have all your clothes spread out you must wait for someone to walk in. If they ask what you are doing. Say you have lost your clothes and ask them to help you round them back up.

Likes: Anal, Nudity, Semi Public, Pee (No Drinking), Bondage
Limits: Social Suicide, Family
LittleRedWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:40 AM   #4
Dexo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie2001 View Post
Hey everyone I haven’t posted in a while but I’m feeling daring again and want to try some new public dares. The title says school dares which is what I prefer but I can do stuff at shops, the gym, or parks if you want. Looking for some dares that really make me be risky and even give me a chance of being caught! I leave detailed reports on my dares so please give me so good dares with detailed instructions!!!

Likes - public, masturbation, caught, stripping, naked

Dislikes - scat, bloody, food, pics
Bring a lock to the school gym that corresponds with a key. Take the key and hide it in either the library, cafeteria or a classroom you have a class in. Then go to the locker room, when inside strip naked and put everything you have with you in the lockers, then lock it shut. You should have absolutely nothing on you, now find the key.
Dexo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:40 AM   #5
Cutegurlie2001

I will be wearing a jean skirt with no underwear today, and I値l will complete both of these dares. I値l be leaving for school soon feel free to post dares in here or add me on Kik lilhotchick1493
Old 11-12-2019, 04:41 AM   #6
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
Bring a lock to the school gym that corresponds with a key. Take the key and hide it in either the library, cafeteria or a classroom you have a class in. Then go to the locker room, when inside strip naked and put everything you have with you in the lockers, then lock it shut. You should have absolutely nothing on you, now find the key.
Omg I love this! I might try this after school when less people are around but definitely got excited reading this
Old 11-12-2019, 04:47 AM   #7
JohnDoeEyes

Sneak into the boy's bathroom. Go into a cubicle. Open your shirt and lift skirt so everything is clearly on show. Wait until you hear someone has entered. Start masturbating for five minutes, try to make a lot of noise when you do it.

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:53 AM   #8
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

As first wear a sexy outfit as underware a thong.
Edge at home in the thong. put a vib in your pocket. And the dildo in your pussy.
Go to a clothing store. On the walk to the store you will edge again with the dildo.
For this edge you will sit on a park bench or something else.
Search you an other thong to buy. Go in the changing room and edge again through the thong. Edge again with your vibe and moaning a little bit.
After each edge slap your pussy 25 times with your hand.
Now clean the dildo and the vibe while you give a blowjob
Now "loose" your thong in the changing room. And buy the new one.
At the next day you will go back to the store and ask about your forgotten thong.
When you don't get it back you get an punishment.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:34 AM   #9
Cutegurlie2001

On my way to school now wearing a jean skirt black pantyhose white T-shirt and a zip up jacket no bra or panties! I知 nervous but super excited! Reports to come soon
The following user says Thank You to Cutegurlie2001 for this post:
Old 11-12-2019, 07:00 AM   #10
JohnDoeEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie2001 View Post
On my way to school now wearing a jean skirt black pantyhose white T-shirt and a zip up jacket no bra or panties! I知 nervous but super excited! Reports to come soon
I doubt you are going to do all these dares today but since I'm going to base this one on what you are wearing at the moment, either do it today or wear the exact same outfit if on another day.

Spill water or some other liquid on your top. You can make it look like an accident such as pretend to drop a cup of water when you are drinking it or catch the tap of the sink wrong in the bathroom. Since you are wearing a white top and no bra, you have a good chance of having your boobs visible. So try to make them wet enough that they are see through

You can use the jacket to hide your nipples but you can't zip it up and you can't dry it. You have to leave it to dry by itself. If you see someone else you can't cover up or acknowledge that you have anything on show. Pretend like you had no idea your top would be/is see through.

Though once someone points out your boobs are visible. You can acknowledge it and you can dry them only if told to.

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:20 AM   #11
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRedWood View Post
Go into a locker room or bathroom strip completely naked. Take off one piece of clothing at a time and spread them out. Once your have all your clothes spread out you must wait for someone to walk in. If they ask what you are doing. Say you have lost your clothes and ask them to help you round them back up.
Just got done doing this! I went to the bathroom and stripped naked putting my clothes in 4 different corners and stood waiting for someone, 2 girls came in and started laughing one took a picture I told them I lost my clothes and they said they could see them all so they thought I was just trying to show off and laughed some more and walked out I grabbed my clothes and dressed quickly and I知 back in class now super exciting and embarrassing start to the day I値l be nice a horny the rest of the day now
The following user says Thank You to Cutegurlie2001 for this post:
Old 11-12-2019, 08:23 AM   #12
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Here痴 one

Wear a crotch rope under a skirt with no panties and a dildo inside

While your standing outside of class or anything you need to try to push out the dildo and have it slide in without anyone noticing, if someone notices and talks to you they can punish you or control you for the rest of the day,

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:32 AM   #13
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
Here痴 one

Wear a crotch rope under a skirt with no panties and a dildo inside

While your standing outside of class or anything you need to try to push out the dildo and have it slide in without anyone noticing, if someone notices and talks to you they can punish you or control you for the rest of the day,
I値l have to do this later in the week as I知 at school already today
Old 11-12-2019, 08:35 AM   #14
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Ok heres one you can do in class

Get 2 bottles of water and drink till your full. You can only pee 2 times for the rest of the day (once during lunch and the second is once you get home.) you will drink as much as you and hold it for as long as you can, don稚 let anyone know you need to pee or else you will have to do it again. And you will have to double the water you have to drink

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:06 AM   #15
SerBlack
getDare Addict

A very quick and simple one. Somewhere in your school, that isn't a locker room or toilet, strip naked. Start a stop watch but don't look at it. Now count to two minutes in your head (five if you are more daring) When you think the time is up look at the stop watch. For every second you are either under or over, is another minute you must be naked for.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18/f, naked, public, school, teen