Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-11-2019, 05:31 AM   #1
crazy4murdock

Default 19/f punish me with edges

I’ve been insatiable lately and need to be punished for not being able to keep my hands off of myself. Come up with creative and painful ways for me to edge myself so that I remember that I shouldn’t be playing all the time. I only have household items to use. I will provide a report for each punishment completed, but it may take a little while for me to get through them as I don’t get much free time.

Limits: public, illegal, piss/shit (piss holding is okay), permanent/seriously damaging, pics, blood, fire
crazy4murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:55 AM   #2
Crim09

Seeing as you cant keep your hands off your self, why stop? Until 8 30 tonight do 30 minutes of edges for every hour. You must use something like a hair brush handle, spatula handle or such to edge with and must go fast. You can not stop edging for the thirty minutes and after the time is up have a wooden spoon or such and spank your ass 15 times on either side and 15 on your clit and do one more edge. Repeat about every hour, if you fail this you will get more severe punishment. Hope you enjoy this dare/punishment

20/m/bi

Like: pretty much anything, though I usually am a dorm so keep in mind.

Limits: none except scat and piss

Always fun to give some full and detailed tasks, just ask for options.
Crim09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:55 AM   #3
Crim09

I hope to see a report if possible

20/m/bi

Old 11-11-2019, 06:25 AM   #4
CaffeineColin

Edge 5 times today but never in the same room twice and never in your bedroom or a bathroom. Also, you cannot use your hands. You’ll have to grind yourself against whatever you can find.

Have fun.
-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:31 AM   #5
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

5 edges while you kneel on rice in the corner
hold a coin against the wall.
after each wdge spank your pussy 25 times with a wooden spoon.
for each time you loose the coin you get 50 spans and 3 edges.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:57 AM   #6
crazy4murdock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim09 View Post
Seeing as you cant keep your hands off your self, why stop? Until 8 30 tonight do 30 minutes of edges for every hour. You must use something like a hair brush handle, spatula handle or such to edge with and must go fast. You can not stop edging for the thirty minutes and after the time is up have a wooden spoon or such and spank your ass 15 times on either side and 15 on your clit and do one more edge. Repeat about every hour, if you fail this you will get more severe punishment. Hope you enjoy this dare/punishment
I just off a flight and have one more today. Can I start this later when I get back to my room and then just extend it longer into the night to meet the same timeframe?
Old 11-11-2019, 08:16 AM   #7
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

You're to edge using a stiff bristled brush (think dish brush) and toothpaste, scrubbing your clit. You're to do this for 8 straight minutes. But, I'll give you an out: if you simultaneously scrub your clit and your asshole, you only only have to do it for 4 minutes!

Choose wisely
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 01:22 PM   #8
crazy4murdock

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
Edge 5 times today but never in the same room twice and never in your bedroom or a bathroom. Also, you cannot use your hands. You’ll have to grind yourself against whatever you can find.

Have fun.
-Colin
Started this one while I was still in the airport, did one waiting at my gate grinding against the seat I was in. It was weird to be doing it with so many people around but I think I was subtle enough no one noticed. Next was the seat on the plane, luckily there was no one beside me and I'd loaded up a few pages of an erotica to get me through it. Then I had to wait for my flight to be done so I could find somewhere else to grind. I ended up in an airport lounge, found a quiet corner where no one would really see me and rubbed against one of the couches there. Now I'm back to my dorm and used a chair in the common room, thank god it was empty enough that I could get away with it. I know you said not to use a bedroom but my roommate's bed isn't more than five feet from mine so I think it keeps with the spirit of the thing that I was grinding against my bed while she was right there. It's amazing she didn't say anything about that one. Hope this is satisfactory to you. Thank you for the punishment.
The following user says Thank You to crazy4murdock for this post:
Old 11-11-2019, 01:33 PM   #9
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

Here is an old one, if you can not do it or want more just message me.

Get a nice metal spoon, heat it up or freeze it. Then you will whack your clit/pussy with it till you cum, but you have to cum before it gets to room temperature, if you can't do it you must reheat or refreeze the spoon again till you can do it or at least try 6 times.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:47 PM   #10
Crim09

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4murdock View Post
Started this one while I was still in the airport, did one waiting at my gate grinding against the seat I was in. It was weird to be doing it with so many people around but I think I was subtle enough no one noticed. Next was the seat on the plane, luckily there was no one beside me and I'd loaded up a few pages of an erotica to get me through it. Then I had to wait for my flight to be done so I could find somewhere else to grind. I ended up in an airport lounge, found a quiet corner where no one would really see me and rubbed against one of the couches there. Now I'm back to my dorm and used a chair in the common room, thank god it was empty enough that I could get away with it. I know you said not to use a bedroom but my roommate's bed isn't more than five feet from mine so I think it keeps with the spirit of the thing that I was grinding against my bed while she was right there. It's amazing she didn't say anything about that one. Hope this is satisfactory to you. Thank you for the punishment.
Of course, that's fine by me just make sure to report if that is ok by you.

20/m/bi

Old 11-11-2019, 04:38 PM   #11
crazy4murdock

Quote:
Of course, that's fine by me just make sure to report if that is ok by you.
I ended up having a couple issues that needed taken care of. I’ll do it tomorrow as long as nothing else hits the fan.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:20 AM   #12
crazy4murdock

Quote:
Sorry this took so long to get a report to, things have been crazy at work lately and it took me a while to get time to do it. I could tell from the start that it was going to be a very long day of edging. Even from the first hour I was incredibly desperate to cum and the spanks with a wooden spoon only served to make me want to cum even more. It's two days later, I still haven't cum, and I'm still sore from the spoon. Thank you for your punishment, I believe it was very effective.
Old 12-15-2019, 07:25 AM   #13
annabellaa

This is the game when you are not allowed to cum until you succesfully complete the game.

First roll the dice and the number you get multiply with 2. This is number of days you gonna play this game.
Roll the dice again and number multiply with 2. This is the number of hours you gonna play the game that day.
For each day you gonna roll the dice and determine how many hours you gonna play the game that day.

Now you are ready.
When you start the game each full hour(of you determined game hours for that day) you roll the dice. Multiply number with 2 and this is number of edges you gonna make that hour.

If you miss full hour dice roll number of edges are multiplayed with 3 and game duration is extended for 1 day for each hour you miss.
If you don't have enough edges you should add 2 more game days for each edge you don't achive in expected time period.
If you cum you are in denial 7 days and then you start game again and your multiplicator number is now 3.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, punishment, pussy torture