Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2019, 07:01 AM   #31
check123

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
I was also thinking of a dare like, at the end of day I stuff my used panties in my mouth, going commando, and then head to the nearest convenience store with the panties still in my mouth and hope not to be talked at.

Also does anyone have good ideas on cheap goods that I can buy for bondage in convenience stores? (Like Walmart or CVS) If so I would be happy to purchase them during my shenanigans
The next time you cum wipe your juices all over your face. Get dressed in a skirt and jacket with nothing else on and go to a convenience store. Buy a single cucumber to have fun with later that night

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Maybe (never tried): CEI, cum walks

Dislikes (punishments only): heavy pain, tabasco sauce

Limits: Photos or cam, social suicide, permanent, scat

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
check123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:15 AM   #32
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

also buy a condom at the same time
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 07:35 AM   #33
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by check123 View Post
The next time you cum wipe your juices all over your face. Get dressed in a skirt and jacket with nothing else on and go to a convenience store. Buy a single cucumber to have fun with later that night
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
also buy a condom at the same time
Well... these two combined are going to make up for some curious looks from the cashiers hahah

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 08:38 AM   #34
SophieGee

Quote:
Well... these two combined are going to make up for some curious looks from the cashiers hahah
Don’t do up the jacket either.
SophieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:07 AM   #35
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieGee View Post
Don’t do up the jacket either.
I like how you think

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2019, 11:45 AM   #36
playfulme

You could wear your butt plug during breakfast or dinner. And after a day where nobody saw any nipple of you breakfast and dinner.
playfulme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:08 PM   #37
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulme View Post
You could wear your butt plug during breakfast or dinner. And after a day where nobody saw any nipple of you breakfast and dinner.
Good idea, thanks! That will enhance my breakfast indeed

Also since my room will have a huge window with views to other buildings (I can be seen partly from the street but definitely from other neighbouring buildings) I’m thinking of doing some sort of bondage playing with that exhibitionist feature. Would love to hear any suggestions 💡

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2019, 02:24 AM   #38
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
I’ve got a plastic bag and few spare shoelaces
If you have the things I asked you to get: Cable ties, padlock, string, plastic bag, then here's a task for you.

Go and get a bucket of ice from the bar or an ice machine.
now cut a hole in the corner of the plastic bag small enough that an ice cube can't fall through it. Then tie the string to the keys for your padlock and feed the other end of the string through the hole in the bag and tie it to an ice cube.
Fill the bag with the rest of the ice so the cube with the string attached is near the top and use the duct tape to stick the bag to the ceiling above your bed.

Now use the cable ties to attach your ankles together, then put cable ties on your wrists and use the padlock to lock your wrists together under the ankle cuffs so you can't stand or kneel up.

Now lay under the bag so the melting ice drips onto you naked body and wait for the keys to drop out of the bag so you can release yourself.

I want you to start this roughly 3 hours before the maid is due to get to your room to clean it, make sure you have the 'Make up room' sign outside.

You'll have to hope the key drops before the maid reaches your room so you can release yourself, if it doesn't you'll have to ask her to retrieve it for you. If you get released in time you'll have to explain why there's a wet patch on the bed.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 02:52 AM   #39
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
If you have the things I asked you to get: Cable ties, padlock, string, plastic bag, then here's a task for you.

Go and get a bucket of ice from the bar or an ice machine.
now cut a hole in the corner of the plastic bag small enough that an ice cube can't fall through it. Then tie the string to the keys for your padlock and feed the other end of the string through the hole in the bag and tie it to an ice cube.
Fill the bag with the rest of the ice so the cube with the string attached is near the top and use the duct tape to stick the bag to the ceiling above your bed.

Now use the cable ties to attach your ankles together, then put cable ties on your wrists and use the padlock to lock your wrists together under the ankle cuffs so you can't stand or kneel up.

Now lay under the bag so the melting ice drips onto you naked body and wait for the keys to drop out of the bag so you can release yourself.

I want you to start this roughly 3 hours before the maid is due to get to your room to clean it, make sure you have the 'Make up room' sign outside.

You'll have to hope the key drops before the maid reaches your room so you can release yourself, if it doesn't you'll have to ask her to retrieve it for you. If you get released in time you'll have to explain why there's a wet patch on the bed.
Right so this I have one I’ll have to do in the mornings, when room service is due. Since I’m on the very top floor I don’t know for sure which time they might come so that should be interesting to do

I think I will buy an actual bag of ice since the ones from the minibar tend to be really small and hopeless. Apart from that, what should I be wearing? Do you want me to be gagged in any way? What other toys could I add?

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2019, 04:16 AM   #40
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Right so this I have one I’ll have to do in the mornings, when room service is due. Since I’m on the very top floor I don’t know for sure which time they might come so that should be interesting to do

I think I will buy an actual bag of ice since the ones from the minibar tend to be really small and hopeless. Apart from that, what should I be wearing? Do you want me to be gagged in any way? What other toys could I add?
To make it more of a challenge, before padlocking your hands you should blindfold yourself with a scarf or other piece of material and use the duct tape wrapped tightly around your head so there's no way of removing the blindfold without using your hands. You will be naked apart from 3 small pieces of duct tape covering your pussy and nipples.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 04:18 AM   #41
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Alright, perfect so it will be 😈

Apart from the hotel and grocery store, I’m due to go out in the evening for a Theater play, any dares that I could do in that setting? Also I’m thinking of going to a place like hooter’s

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2019, 04:51 AM   #42
playfulme

Quote:
Alright, perfect so it will be 😈
Apart from the hotel and grocery store, I’m due to go out in the evening for a Theater play, any dares that I could do in that setting? Also I’m thinking of going to a place like hooter’s
This is a great adventure and you need some souvenirs. Find someone who takes a photo of you with your phone. Your nipples must be on it, preferably your pussy and ideally with nipple clamps on.
playfulme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 04:58 AM   #43
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulme View Post
This is a great adventure and you need some souvenirs. Find someone who takes a photo of you with your phone. Your nipples must be on it, preferably your pussy and ideally with nipple clamps on.
Okay, so I was thinking of going to the theatre with nipple clamps under my jacket. Afterwards, maybe I could ask a Hooter's waitress for a photograph

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2019, 09:33 AM   #44
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Post Help me choose!

How should I paint my nails for the trip?

http://www.strawpoll.me/18499435

Long or short toenails?

https://www.strawpoll.me/18499445

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2019, 02:15 PM   #45
Wetkev

stuff a pair panties in Ur pussy nd shut them in with duct tape put on Ur nipple clamps nd head to the gym u may wear clothes over the top once u have finished Ur workout head back to your room where u will remove the panties from inside u out side of your room nd leave them on door handle til next morning u then may retrieve them if they are still there

beIN exposed pm for a link

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, above,
Dislikes scat, sissy, mess
Limits pain, perment, face, edging

My blog entry and pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=297288
Wetkev is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, dare, self bondage, selfbondage