Old 08-17-2019, 02:11 AM   #16
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

You would be required to write out two signs. Hotel stationary should provide you with everything you need. one sign should read 'Stuff a pair in my mouth' and the other should read 'Twist them!' with arrows pointing upward (such that they would point in the general direction of your nipples if you stuck the paper on your tummy.

Pile your used panties by the door and keep your phone handy with you. Now, strip naked ready the bandana as a blindfold and use the pair of panties you were wearing to cover over your head as a hood (Don't forget to duct tape sign #1 on those panties!). Now, attach the clothespins to your nipples and open the door. You can use a stopper so that it stays open. Here's the fun part. Duct tape the other sign on your tummy (with the arrows pointing to your pegged nipples) and then kneel in front of the door blocking the way. Set a timer for 15 minutes (or more if you wish), blindfold yourself from under your panties and use the band to handcuff yourself behind your back. You're not to move or take anything off until the alarm goes off!

Alternatively: You could additionally tape your legs together in a frogtie and place the panties between the legs when you're kneeling. And instead of a timer, you must be used by at least x number of people before you can leave, no matter the time.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 02:11 AM   #17
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
Wow I really like the robe idea, I’m not sure whether I prefer to wear the ductape bikini or just nothing at all apart from my nipple clamps and pray not to be noticed.
nothing but nipple clamps and robe sound like a great idea too!

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!

Last edited by theswitchyside; 08-17-2019 at 02:18 AM.
Old 08-17-2019, 02:13 AM   #18
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

This is a quickie: if you're doing weights in the gym, make sure you wear tights and no panties. Ensure that nobody is around and attach clothespegs on each nipple. Additionally, attach a peg on each pussy lip from outside of the tights. Then you're not allowed to take them off until you've done a certain number off sets!

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!

Last edited by theswitchyside; 08-17-2019 at 02:17 AM.
Old 08-17-2019, 02:18 AM   #19
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post

You would be required to write out two signs. Hotel stationary should provide you with everything you need. one sign should read 'Stuff a pair in my mouth' and the other should read 'Twist them!' with arrows pointing upward (such that they would point in the general direction of your nipples if you stuck the paper on your tummy.

Pile your used panties by the door and keep your phone handy with you. Now, strip naked ready the bandana as a blindfold and use the pair of panties you were wearing to cover over your head as a hood (Don't forget to duct tape sign #1 on those panties!). Now, attach the clothespins to your nipples and open the door. You can use a stopper so that it stays open. Here's the fun part. Duct tape the other sign on your tummy (with the arrows pointing to your pegged nipples) and then kneel in front of the door blocking the way. Set a timer for 15 minutes (or more if you wish), blindfold yourself from under your panties and use the band to handcuff yourself behind your back. You're not to move or take anything off until the alarm goes off!

Alternatively: You could additionally tape your legs together in a frogtie and place the panties between the legs when you're kneeling. And instead of a timer, you must be used by at least x number of people before you can leave, no matter the time.
I love this one, since I am on the top floor it should be fun to do, hopefully someone shows up with “good intentions”.

Also what if I chicken out, would a fair punishment be doing the same dare but calling the room service or would that get me into trouble? (Remember this is US)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
This is a quickie: if you're doing weights in the gym, make sure you wear tights and no panties. Ensure that nobody is around and attach clothespegs on each nipple. Additionally, attach a peg on each pussy lip from outside of the tights. Then you're not allowed to take them off until you've done a certain number off sets!
Since I’m going to the gym that’s what I’ll be starting with, thanks indeed!

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 02:21 AM   #20
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

I was also thinking of a dare like, at the end of day I stuff my used panties in my mouth, going commando, and then head to the nearest convenience store with the panties still in my mouth and hope not to be talked at.

Also does anyone have good ideas on cheap goods that I can buy for bondage in convenience stores? (Like Walmart or CVS) If so I would be happy to purchase them during my shenanigans

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme

Spoiler:

Last edited by annodaM; 08-17-2019 at 04:02 AM.
Old 08-17-2019, 02:24 AM   #21
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

you could go there directly from work and undress in the car. Leave the bra in the car but take the panties with. Stuff them in just before you enter (preferably when you're in front of the door!) Of and don't forget to attach the clothespins in a deserted aisle. One per aisle only! If you're wearing a skirt, you could also attach a pin each to your pussy lips, similarly in the aisle.

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 08-17-2019, 02:27 AM   #22
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

The problem is that I don’t have a car, I just walk to the gym since it’s near my home

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2019, 02:29 AM   #23
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
I love this one, since I am on the top floor it should be fun to do, hopefully someone shows up with “good intentions”.
That sounds great. If this is something you think you'll enjoy, try the alternative version, preferably with at least 15 people before you can get out. Oh and if you time it correctly, you can coincide it with time of greater footfall. Like after dinner? Perhaps some recon is in order?

Quote:
Also what if I chicken out, would a fair punishment be doing the same dare but calling the room service or would that get me into trouble? (Remember this is US)
Yeah, you should probably check that out. Not sure. Play safe! and Don't get arrested

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 08-17-2019, 02:31 AM   #24
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Quote:
The problem is that I don’t have a car, I just walk to the gym since it’s near my home
In that case the car parking lot would be a good place to get rid of the panties

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 08-17-2019, 04:02 AM   #25
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I was also thinking of a dare like, at the end of day I stuff my used panties in my mouth, going commando, and then head to the nearest convenience store with the panties still in my mouth and hope not to be talked at.

Also does anyone have good ideas on cheap goods that I can buy for bondage in convenience stores? (Like Walmart or CVS) If so I would be happy to purchase them during my shenanigans
Any suggestions? ♥️

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2019, 04:48 AM   #26
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Quote:
Any suggestions? ♥️
Buy some large cable ties that you can use to make ankle and wrist cuffs with

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 05:57 AM   #27
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Buy some large cable ties that you can use to make ankle and wrist cuffs with
Thanks very much, I’ll have around 15 US dollars to spend so that’s a good starting point

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2019, 06:00 AM   #28
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Thanks very much, I’ll have around 15 US dollars to spend so that’s a good starting point
If you've got any money left then buy yourself a small padlock

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 08-17-2019, 06:08 AM   #29
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Also have you got any cotton thread and a plastic bag?

Stories

Old 08-17-2019, 06:24 AM   #30
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Also have you got any cotton thread and a plastic bag?
I’ve got a plastic bag and few spare shoelaces

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, dare, self bondage, selfbondage