Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2019, 02:13 PM   #1
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Heart F/20 Hotel bondage dares

I'm staying at a hotel on vacation for a week and I was thinking of doing a few scenarios during my stay. The hotel in question is quite a few stories high and is equipped with a gym, which I'm also thinking of using. I need some ideas for dares that I can do in the room, in the gym or even semi-public (hotel corridors). My list of toys will be limited to some hairbands (that I can turn into makeshift cuffs) a bandana, a roll of ductape, clothespins and a few pair of socks (ankle and knee high) as well as panties.

Please send me your most devilish dares and I will be very happy to

Also do not hesitate to pm me for any details you might need

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

Last edited by annodaM; 08-16-2019 at 02:26 PM.
annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 02:33 PM   #2
Wetkev

I think u should put on Ur panties nd knee high socks should leave Ur room nd shut the door so you will have to get them to let you in

beIN exposed pm for a link

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, above,
Dislikes scat, sissy, mess
Limits pain, perment, face, edging

My blog entry and pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=297288
Wetkev is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wetkev for this post:
Old 08-16-2019, 03:17 PM   #3
Dexo

Naked, go down one floor from your level your hotel room is. When you get there tie the bandana around your head and stuff it in your mouth using it as a gag. Then take the duct tape and tightly lock your legs together and then wrists. Set something up in your room before you leave that can be used to cut yourself free, besides that you should not be able to get free. after youre all locked up find a way back to your hotel room. You can do anything to get there and take any route whether it involves the stairs or elevator. If you have a vibe with you tape it so it stays in and set it to medium. Also clothes pins on your nipples.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dexo for this post:
Old 08-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #4
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks very much, I will definitely try both of them and report back

Any more ideas guys? 😈🙏

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2019, 03:27 PM   #5
Dexo

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
Thanks very much, I will definitely try both of them and report back

Any more ideas guys? 😈🙏
Turn the lock on your hotel room door so it stays cracked open, go down to the gym and leave your room key on a workout bench or treadmill. Go back up to the room, unlock the door, strip naked and throw all your clothes in the room before letting the door shut behind you. Now retrieve your key.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 05:00 PM   #6
freakazoyd77

Need you to get a piece of string or shoelace and tie 2 of the clothespins together to make nipple clamps.

Then go to they gym and use the lat pull down machine

Do a heavy weight that you can hold and rap the nipple clamps around the cable and attach each clothespin to each nipple.

You must hold this for 1 minutes or let go and the clothespins get ripped off and you must start again

Good luck I hope no one catches you

Likes: humiliation, bondage, denial, cbt, piss, public, pain, orgasm torture, chastity, creative tasks, strict rules

Limits: face pics or videos, blackmail, scat, blood, exposure
freakazoyd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 05:13 PM   #7
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

I like that a lot 🤤

I hope I don’t get caught since it’s a US hotel tho

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-16-2019, 10:17 PM   #8
check123

During the middle of the night wedge your door open and walk to the other end of your floor and hide your key. It can be under a vending machine or ice machine or behind a pot plant etc then go back to your room.

Strip naked and blindfold yourself with your bandana then duct tape your hands behind your back

You have to find your card while blindfolded and you wont be able to cover up. Dont get caught!

Likes: Hidden public, pain, piss, humiliation, alcohol dares, pain, body writing, feminization, anal, toilet slave, bondage

Maybe (never tried): CEI, cum walks

Dislikes (punishments only): heavy pain, tabasco sauce

Limits: Photos or cam, social suicide, permanent, scat

Toys: handcuffs, gag, small plug, large plug, beads, vibrating prostate toy, medium vibrating toy, chastity cage, clover clamps
check123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:56 AM   #9
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Use the duct tape to make yourself a makeshift bikini, use enough to cover yourself adequately so you can't get in trouble.
Then leave your room and go to the gym, do 30 minutes of vigorous exercise, at least 10 minutes of that on the running machine.
I want you sweating nicely, you'll have to hope your bikini is up to the job and it doesn't fall apart before the end of the session, it might start coming unstuck once you start sweating so good luck.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 01:49 AM   #10
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Use the duct tape to make yourself a makeshift bikini, use enough to cover yourself adequately so you can't get in trouble.
Then leave your room and go to the gym, do 30 minutes of vigorous exercise, at least 10 minutes of that on the running machine.
I want you sweating nicely, you'll have to hope your bikini is up to the job and it doesn't fall apart before the end of the session, it might start coming unstuck once you start sweating so good luck.
Wow this is very risky, depends on how many people Frequent the gym, otherwise I might have to do it under my workout clothes, you can punish me for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by check123 View Post
During the middle of the night wedge your door open and walk to the other end of your floor and hide your key. It can be under a vending machine or ice machine or behind a pot plant etc then go back to your room.

Strip naked and blindfold yourself with your bandana then duct tape your hands behind your back

You have to find your card while blindfolded and you wont be able to cover up. Dont get caught!
I will definitely try this, first night with some underwear on and the second without 😈 I just hope there aren’t any security cameras

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

The following user says Thank You to annodaM for this post:
Old 08-17-2019, 01:55 AM   #11
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Wow this is very risky, depends on how many people Frequent the gym, otherwise I might have to do it under my workout clothes, you can punish me for that
If you're going to do it under your clothes then you'll have shoes on as well, you'll put 6 coins inside each shoe before you put them on and you'll run 20 minutes on the running machine.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 08-17-2019, 01:56 AM   #12
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If you're going to do it under your clothes then you'll have shoes on as well, you'll put 6 coins inside each shoe before you put them on and you'll run 20 minutes on the running machine.
Sounds fair, do you want me to put my socks on or not?

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2019, 01:59 AM   #13
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sounds fair, do you want me to put my socks on or not?
No socks while you do it. You'll have the option of taking the shoes off along with the rest of your workout clothes if there isn't anyone around and finishing the run like that.

Stories

Old 08-17-2019, 02:00 AM   #14
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Here's something for you to consider:

At the end of the day when you reach your room, strip naked and stuff your used panties in your pussy. Then wear another pair. Use the duct tape to fashion yourself a duct-tape-bikini and 'accidentally' lock yourself out. That way you've got to get down to the reception for the key in nothing but the duct tape bikini.

In case this is too public, wear a bathrobe over the duct tape bikini but you're not allowed to close it when walking in the corridor.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 02:07 AM   #15
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No socks while you do it. You'll have the option of taking the shoes off along with the rest of your workout clothes if there isn't anyone around and finishing the run like that.
You bet sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Here's something for you to consider:

At the end of the day when you reach your room, strip naked and stuff your used panties in your pussy. Then wear another pair. Use the duct tape to fashion yourself a duct-tape-bikini and 'accidentally' lock yourself out. That way you've got to get down to the reception for the key in nothing but the duct tape bikini.

In case this is too public, wear a bathrobe over the duct tape bikini but you're not allowed to close it when walking in the corridor.
Wow I really like the robe idea, I’m not sure whether I prefer to wear the ductape bikini or just nothing at all apart from my nipple clamps and pray not to be noticed.

My Toys

My PM Dares

Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, dare, self bondage, selfbondage