Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-28-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
Narnia

Default Give me one HELL of a Week! (Also looking for Mistress/Master)

Hello Sirs and Misses of GetDare!
My Name is Ria, I'm a kinky trans slut from Germany, who enjoys being forced into everything and anything!
Well, it's holidays, No one's home except me... I'm hoping some of you might have some "interesting" dares (by which I mean ones that hurt me, limit me, make me feel awful in general, make me regret asking this, or make your day a little nicer knowing you made a little whore cry in agony...) for me?
I'll have to attend to some courses to prepare for a sailing trip though, so my time will be limited to about 5h per day... or you make it discrete and ruin those times as well ;P (Tuesday is off-limits or softcore only from 10 am (GTM +2) onwards, for private reasons)
I will drop my limits of urethra and pee/poo play for this week, just poo eating is still a no go please nothing too extreme on these though, I'm rather inexperienced here...
If you need any Information or similar from me (Teamviewer access or similar), just ask, I'll provide everything!

Now to the Master/Mistress part, I'm currently looking for someone to dom me for a longer time, a Mistress would be preferred, but males are fine as well!
Beware though, I'm not looking for someone soft and excusing, I'm looking for a mean someone to harshly force me into what ever they want me to be.
I'm open for (soft) blackmail as well, have never done it though, so... if you want to abuse that have fun, I guess?

Thanks for reading this, any dares/applications may be made in my pm's, under this thread in a comment or via kik ( I'm NarniasKinkiyWorld over there )

Hoping to hear (and feel ;P) you soon,

Ria

Likes: Bondage, sleight pain, humiliation, and a lot a lot more!

Limits: Blood, family/friends, social suicide, open public, permanent, urethra, money, poop, pee drinking, lying
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:06 AM   #2
helliswhatyoumake

Some rules
you may only flush the toilet twice a day, one time your head must be in the toilet

you may only wear underwear when indoors, if possible you undress outside before going in.

you must be cuffed and nude for sleeping,
Old 07-28-2019, 01:09 PM   #3
Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake View Post
Some rules
you may only flush the toilet twice a day, one time your head must be in the toilet

you may only wear underwear when indoors, if possible you undress outside before going in.

you must be cuffed and nude for sleeping,
As I don't own cuffs, how shall I do the last one? And ankle- or hands? (I'm rlly sorry for this!)

Limits: Blood, family/friends, social suicide, open public, permanent, urethra, money, poop, pee drinking, lying
Old 07-29-2019, 04:28 PM   #4
helliswhatyoumake

rope or tape will do then, arms behind back will suffice.
Old 07-31-2019, 08:48 AM   #5
Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake View Post
rope or tape will do then, arms behind back will suffice.
Thank you every much, is there anything else I can do for you?

Old 07-31-2019, 08:54 AM   #6
Lola_Doll
getDare Sweetheart

Only eat things from a bowl on the floor, like a puppy. Exceptions are when you are outside.
Make sure your nipples are hard before leaving the house. A few twists and pulls should do the trick.
PM me weird truths!
My BDSM Test
Lola_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:00 AM   #7
Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola_Doll View Post
Only eat things from a bowl on the floor, like a puppy. Exceptions are when you are outside.
Make sure your nipples are hard before leaving the house. A few twists and pulls should do the trick.
Yes, Madame, thank you!

Old 07-31-2019, 12:25 PM   #8
Narnia

Anything else for today, otherwise I'm gonna go to sleep now, my arms safely secured behind my back. Or you could add to that as well🤔

Old 08-01-2019, 12:00 PM   #9
THE_BUNNY_BUSTED

50 blows to the groin area

And since your age is 19 so I guess you have 19 seconds to perform my task
THE_BUNNY_BUSTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:44 PM   #10
Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BUNNY_BUSTED View Post
50 blows to the groin area

And since your age is 19 so I guess you have 19 seconds to perform my task
Sooo I gave it my best shot, but I took 27 seconds to do it thoroughly, I'm very sorry for that!

Old 08-03-2019, 01:51 PM   #11
Narnia

Alright everyone, 15 more hours to leave Dares and tortures to completely break me and leave me crying in the corner!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, master, mistress, slave, whore