Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-27-2019, 08:33 AM   #1
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fill my Weekend Calendar

Calendar link: https://teamup.com/ksnhzs9iu3zvfwfv87

I want you all to punish me during the entire next weekend. I am planning to take Friday off as well and will be alone at home. You can add task from Fri, Aug 2 00:00 to Sun, Aug 4 23:59 (Total: 72 Hours). You can give me task at any time of the day.

I want you to add really extreme punishments to my calendar. I'll do all the tasks mentioned in the calendar from Fri, Aug 2 00:00 to Sun, Aug 4 23:59 (Total: 72 Hours).

You can control everything about my day during that time with very few limits. Some suggestions:
1. Control when I sleep and how much. I can't keep up with sleep tasks for a long time. So, keeping this task only for 3 days.
2. What and when to eat/drink. (I am eggeterian so I can't eat any meat)
3. When I am allowed to Pee/Poop. You can combine pee holding with writeforme
4. When to edge/masturbate. Keep me horny all the time with the edges

Basically you can control everything about me and give any task you want.

Some suggestion for tasks:
1. Spanking: I have a wire that I use to spank my ass. It has rubber, hard and sharp end. All 3 ends hurt bad but they are in order rubber < hard < sharp. Rubber end is for impact, hard for soreness and sharp for bruises. The max I have done in 1 day is around 500 spanks per ass cheek.
2. Workout dares: I am going fat day after day and I want you to punish me for that with constant workout dares. I want my muscles to be so sore during the weekend that I feel the pain for atleast 1 more week. Stress positions like holding plank, side plank, push down position etc. With my current fitness, I can around 25 pushups, 40 situps in one-go but I can do much more in one day with breaks.
3. Messy dares: I am going to do all the messy dares inside my bathtub. Next week I can buy everything needed for the messy tasks. Make it as messy as possible. You can also give me scat dares involving pee and poop. (Limit: I won't eat my poop and can only smear it on my face.) I also have empty garbage bags that can be used to put messy things and I can get into it.
4. WriteForMe: I am really bad a typing. But writeforme can be interesting while holding pee and ass in extreme pain. I like the option of punishment for breaks in that as that makes it a constant torture. Please don't add penalty for mistakes as am I very bad at typing.

Remember these are just suggestions, you can add whatever you like. Just don't add anything impossible.

Toys:
I have lovense edge and you can control it remotely. Household items including: Clothespins, wire to spank, Hot Sauce (tabasco), Icy Hot, Ice cubes. I can also buy things by next week if needed.

Just remember to add your name in the "who" section while adding tasks. And post on getdare that you have added a task. That way this will get bumped and other people can add more tasks. If you are interested in photos, post you kik name here. I'll add you all to kik group and share photos there.

I have starting this thread early as I want my 3 day weekend to be completely filled.

Calendar link: https://teamup.com/ksnhzs9iu3zvfwfv87

Last edited by aman3981; 07-27-2019 at 11:27 AM.
aman3981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 11:45 AM   #2
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

MasterW Thanks for that awesome workout. Keep adding tasks guys.
Old 07-29-2019, 04:19 AM   #3
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

My whole day is pretty much empty still. Fill it up completely. Make it tiring, messy and painful. Leave you kik here and I'll share pics.
Old 07-29-2019, 10:52 PM   #4
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

I also have a lovense edge which you can control remotely. You can add up to one hour nonstop lovense session in my calendar. And you can add it as many times as you want. I'll post the control link on Kik. Send me your Kik on the calendar task.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:59 PM   #5
Siaynoq

added a punishment, my kik is Sihaya66 if you want to share pics

Likes: Scat, Piss, Humiliation, Diaper ( i don't have actually so i don't take diapers dares )
interested in trying: pushing my limit with scat, pain.
I don't do: Public, Wedgie

Kik:Sihaya66
Siaynoq is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calendar, pee holding, scat, spanking, writeforme