Old 07-25-2019, 12:05 AM   #1
aphroditebones

Default 18 f newbie looking for punishments

hi! im new to getdare--this is my first post, so sorry if im not doing this right.

im looking for punishments for touching myself too much and not obeying my master. i don't do pics (hopefully you'll be able to see that in my limits if i set up my signature correctly), but i do send detailed reports. im still trying to get the hang of this site, so forgive me if i don't get back to you right away, but i will do all punishments/dares within my limits given to me!

please help me punish my naughty pussy and ass, i need to learn a lesson

-

limits: pics, blood, illegal, fully public, loud (i live with other people), pee, scat, diapers

likes: wedgies, humiliation, anal, pussy stretching, breast torture, clit torture, toothpaste, prolonged penetration

dislikes (punishments): spanking, orgasm denial
aphroditebones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 12:19 AM   #2
1337dares

Hey, I met you in chat. First insert an ice cube up your ass, it might be a little easier to do after melting a little to make it wet and smaller. Then roll a die, you have to get that many more ice cubes, and you have the option of inserting each in pussy or ass. Tell us your roll, where you inserted the cube, and how it felt.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 12:38 AM   #3
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Let's get you started in the proper way:
Coat your pussy and asshole in menthol toothpaste and hold it for 10 minutes, then use a flat wooden spoon to swat each of your butt cheeks and pussy 30 times.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 01:04 AM   #4
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

Hey! I dare you to go for a walk (ca 20 min) or visit a store as following:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or if it's cold, wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went.

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 10:53 PM   #5
aphroditebones

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337dares View Post
Hey, I met you in chat. First insert an ice cube up your ass, it might be a little easier to do after melting a little to make it wet and smaller. Then roll a die, you have to get that many more ice cubes, and you have the option of inserting each in pussy or ass. Tell us your roll, where you inserted the cube, and how it felt.
SO sorry for such a late reply! i got caught up in some real life things, so sorry for taking so long--that's not really like me.

i did this dare just now, and WOW it was cold. i (unfortunately) rolled a six, and so i got seven total ice cubes.

i put the first one up my ass as instructed, and it felt so weird. you know when you get a brain freeze? the inside of my asshole felt like that for a solid eight minutes.

i did wait a minute to adjust to the feeling because it was so weird, but after that, i pushed the next one into my ass. it felt so big and extremely cold, and it felt like no matter what, it just WOULD NOT melt.

i had the intention of putting all seven up my ass, but after the fourth ice cube it was so extremely cold and felt too filled, so i had to start putting them in my pussy.

these ones were easier to slip in, but they felt SO cold, especially with my ass full of ice, as well. it wasn't exactly painful, but it was extremely uncomfortable.

i really liked this dare a lot! thank you, and sorry again about such the long wait for a reply.

-

limits: pics, blood, illegal, fully public, loud (i live with other people), pee, scat, diapers

likes: wedgies, humiliation, anal, pussy stretching, breast torture, clit torture, toothpaste, prolonged penetration

Old 08-22-2019, 11:01 PM   #6
aphroditebones

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Let's get you started in the proper way:
Coat your pussy and asshole in menthol toothpaste and hold it for 10 minutes, then use a flat wooden spoon to swat each of your butt cheeks and pussy 30 times.
sorry that it took me so long to respond! got caught up in some real life stuff, but i did this dare earlier today.

i haven't ever put toothpaste on my asshole, and it's been a while since i've used it at all, so i was a bit fuzzy on how much to use. i put quite a bit on, which was a HUGE mistake!

when you said coat my pussy, i took it very literally, and coated my entire pussy--lips, clit, labia, entrance, even inside my pussy--and oh my GOD did it burn. but i'm no chicken, so i continued with the dare.

i coated my asshole next, which was so painful even on first contact.

i set my timer for twenty minutes since it took me so long to reply to you, and waited in agony. it was excruciating, burning, and throbbing unbelievably. as soon as i could, i wiped it all away.

THIS is when i remembered that toothpaste stings even after being wiped away. i had to lay there, clutching my pussy and trying not to cry, for another half an hour before the burn lessened enough to move.

unfortunately i could not do the spankings! i wasn't home alone and didn't want to be caught, so i had to forego them. because of this, you can give me a punishment.

thank you for the dare!

-

Old 08-23-2019, 04:56 AM   #7
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Gather ten pens.

Now, for the next ten minutes you have to put a pen in your pussy each minute. If you manage to fit them all in, well done.

If you didn't manage to fit them all in then roll a die. For each pen missed you have to wait that long, multiplied by the die result, before you can take them out. If you only managed half of them, so five, this time is doubled.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, punishment anal, punishment ideas wanted, pussy punishment, torture me