Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-07-2021, 11:24 AM   #91
Bluntwick

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes (i would want both but if i have to choose the anal one)

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Mouth because it lets me feel them better i guess i am really curious about this one

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Chest, i am not that ticklish

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Suck and fuck you because they can reach places that a normal dildo would never could and give you new experinces .... me

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Spread eagle so the tentacles can freely exploit my body

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
I would say both because different tentacles can be used in different places but if i have to choose only a little slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
Warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
Fuck me for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
I would rather be his slave and allow it to do it anyway not just for 30 minutes but if i have to choose 30 minutes and all holes at once

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
I would say a guy tentacle monster maybe not even a cute one
Bluntwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 12:16 PM   #92
beof95
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 12:27 PM   #93
finnyboi

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?

kik is finnyboi01

gmail is [email protected]

likes are: exposure, age play, pet play, humiliation, degradation.

limits are: blood, scat, anal, pain
finnyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 05:38 PM   #94
CautiousAdventurer

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

teased for an hour

ass

caressing

suck

wrapped

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy?
a little slimy

cold

fuck me for 2 hours

tough one but I think I'd have to say slave for a week

not bothered
No videos or pics
Toys: rabbit vibrator, love eggx2, rabbit and g-spot vibrator, wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gag, blindfold, collar, ropex5, under bed wrist and ankle restraints, body harness with thigh and wrist restraints, spreader bar, duct tape
CautiousAdventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 04:19 PM   #95
MayDare

Likes: ice play, spanking, verbal degradation, edging, semi public, humiliation, being controlled, hypnosis, writing lines,

Dislikes: anal, piss, denial, most other things not listed in likes

Limits: Anything revealing/harmful
MayDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 05:26 PM   #96
Tigerbread62

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? ass

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? maybe suck?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. just a little

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? definitely warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? fuck me

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? slave

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? cute girl

Likes (just some of them): enemas, bondage, petplay, diapers, anal, feet, toilet control

Limits: pain, family and friends, piss drinking, scat, public, usually face (online until significant trust built)

Toys: selection of plug (inflatable, vibrating etc), enema kit, gags, cuffs, diapers
Feel free to send me tasks

Kik: enemaslave
Fetlife: Tigerbread62
Tigerbread62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:04 PM   #97
AshIee

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? fucked in the ass

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? All over my body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? I guess suck and fuck me

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.Super Slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Definitely warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Oh God no just fuck me for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in every hole at once for 30 minutes? fuck all my holes for 30 mins

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? Cute girl

8 inch girth dildo and a 6 inch long ridged anal plug

Likes, Anal, Pain, maybe some more hehe

Limits, Exposing to family pics with face and at work

AshIee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:21 PM   #98
Thejoshguy

Teased for an hour
Ass
Entire body
Suck fuck
Spread eagle
Might as well bring on the slime
Warm
Let’s go with 2 hours shorter commitment
30 minutes
Cute girl
Thejoshguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 09:12 PM   #99
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? = fucked

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? = ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? = caressing

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? = cum n fuck me

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? = spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. = super slimey

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? = warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? = fuck me for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? = in every hole

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? = both
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 12:24 AM   #100
FtM69

Loves: hidden public, anal, sounding, naked, exhibitionism, orgasm control, edging, pics, vids
Limits: full public, blood, scat, family/friends, face
FtM69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 06:19 AM   #101
trying
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? FUCKED

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? ASS

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? ENTIRE BODY

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? CUM TENTICLED

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? SPREAD EAGLE

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. LITTLE SLIMY

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? COLD

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? 2 HOUR FUCK

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? ALL HOLES

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? GUY
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 01:27 AM   #102
GetitDone

Tease my clit for an hour.

Fucked in the mouth.

Both sounds great, but caressing my whole body is preferable if I have to pick only one.

Suck.

spread eagle

Only a little slimy.

Slightly Cool.

Oh god that’s hard. If it’s gonna fuck me anyway, cuddles is always nice.

Week long slave.

Both please!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Feel free to Email/PM tasks, dares, lewd messages, or hypnosis videos/files.
Email: [email protected]
Kik: Getitdone095 [Do not come in expecting pics. I will say no.]
GetitDone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 07:29 PM   #103
Ornatery

Tease my clit for an hour. It sounds delightfully torturous, and there's always more time for other areas, perhaps.

I'd rather be fucked in the ass than the mouth, not really a fan of oral since my jaw doesn't have the endurance other places naturally do.

Either sounds fine to me. Tickling isn't a fetish I've had the pleasure of testing out. But entire body leaves more options open so I'll go with that as my choice here.

Cum, since I love the fantasy of being a bit of a cum whore? lol

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Spread eagle by far. Slightly more range of movement than being "wrapped", and something like having my arms trapped by my side freaks me out.

A little slimy.

Warm.

I don't know how I'd feel about cuddles in this scenario, so I'd rather be fucked for 2 hrs.

Week long slave.

Both, I doubt I could choose.

Likes/limits & toys
My PM dares
Ornatery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:31 PM   #104
blx13

Default Yes!

Fucked in the ass

Fucked in the ass

Tentacles caressing

Suck and fuck

Spread eagle!!

Super slimy

Cold

Fuck me for 2 hours

Fuck every hole

Cute guy monster

Hole stretching,

Showing off my slutty holes in public
blx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 02:12 AM   #105
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

id like both but ill go for anal
same as above
caressing my entire body
cum fuck
spread eagle
i think a little
warm
ill go for the fucking
id like both so ill go for slave for a week then it can fuck me when ever it wants :P
cute girl

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk