Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-25-2019, 09:32 AM   #31
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Hello my little kitten,

For your dare make sure you have plenty of free time and please make sure you are shaved below the waist if you are not already. You will need a bowl of ice, your dildo, a paddle/ hairbrush, a pair of heels and rice. Two glasses of water.

At the start of the dare place the dildo in the bowl of ice. Roll a six-sided die and remember the number. You will need it later

Now onto the fun stuff….

Start off my stripping naked in your room, and of course the little kitten must crawl to move around the room.
On no! it seems SOMEONE forgot to clean the kitty litter box! Poor kitty, now you cannot use the bathroom until the end of the dare. Tsk tsk. I guess you’ll have to do some cleaning later.

You will lay down on a towel on the floor. You will start by spreading your legs and slowly teasing yourself. Running your finger through your soft folds, barely brushing over your little clit. With the other hand you will reach you and before playing with your nipples, rolling them between your fingers and pinching them lightly until the stand in pretty pink peaks. You will them reach out and pick up an ice cube and place it near your hard nipple. Slowly moving it in circles, each one coming closer and closer before finally you are to press it to your nipple. No squirming, you must hold it solidly on your nipple. Allow it so slowly melt, the water dripping town the side and valley of your breast as you shiver slightly. Once full melted you are to repeat with the other nipple.

Now my little kitten you are to spread your legs and spread them wide. We will start with a little warm up here. Using your hand, I want you to lightly smack your little clitty 15 times. I hope that doesn’t sting to much, here you can ease it a bit. After you do that, I want you to masturbate in any way you like for 1 minute. After the minute is up, I want you to do 15 more smacks to your clit, a bit harder this time kitten. Then masturbate for another minute. Now we can’t leave your little bum out of the fun now can we? Get onto all fours my little kitten. You should be used to that position I’m sure. You are to pick up your paddle and give your bum 35 hard spanks on each cheek. Make them a nice red for me. Make sure to let out a little meow of appreciation every 5. Once done lay back down on your back. How does those spankings feel when your putting weight on them? Hope you not squirming….too much. Play with your little clit for 2 minutes, make sure to slip a finger inside your little hole.

Now kitten, do you remember the number you rolled earlier? You do? Good. That is how many rounds of this that you will do….

Take up your paddle and spread those legs wide. You will hit your clit 10 times with force. No closing your legs little kitty and you must count each aloud. After you do this you will ease the pain by masturbating for three minutes. I’m sure you’ll be a bit needy and sore at this point, but I’m sorry my shuttle kitten you are not allowed to cum yet. Repeat this as many times at you rolled.

Once you have completed you rounds you must be pretty thirsty, have a nice glass of water. Don’t want you getting dehydrated. Take your time to breath and enjoy the water. The only stipulation is you must keep your legs pressed together while drinking.

Nice and refreshed now kitten? Good! Time for round two. I want you to rub your self for 4 minutes, feel your fingers sliding through your soft smooth folds. Make sure you pay your nipples a bit of attention as well. Wouldn’t want them to feel left out, now would we? After you are finished, I want you to grab your nice cold dildo. You are to ride it on your knees for 7 minutes. It should be pretty cold but don’t worry your hot little hole should warm it up soon enough. This should give your legs a nice work out. After you are done with this you are to drink your second glass of water, but you are to stay kneeling with your dildo inside of you. After you are finished with your drink you may remove the dildo and lay back down on the towel. At this point if there is any ice left in the bowl you are to use them and melt them on your clit and nipples. If there is no ice left you are to slowly pour the cold water over you, back sure you get between your legs, getting it nice and wet. Though im sure at this point you are wet for another reason. now take your paddle and hit your wet little clit 7 times hard.

My little kitten are you ready to cum yet? I know how much you love to do so. You may now orgasm. But you must hold the bridge position. Its an exercise position if you are not aware. But you are to hold it an rub your sore aching clit and fuck your little hole with your dildo until you cum nice an hard. Enjoy my little kitten.

Take your time to recover and breath kitty. Allow yourself to stop quivering and come down from your delicious little high. Because my dear little kitty you are not done quite yet. You must lick your hand and dildo clean because good kittens always clean themselves with their tongue. That’s a goof kitty.
You must still clean before you can use your litter box. Grab your heels and put the rice in them, don’t be stingy now (if you have no heels that hold rice you may use normal shoes but heels are preferred.) Now put them on your feet.

Look! The kittens learned a new trick! Walk around your room cleaning up for ten minutes.

Good kitty, maybe you’ll remember to keep your little box clean afterwards. You may now pee, get dressed, do as you wish.

I hope you enjoy kitten and I look forward to your report. Please tell me if you have questions or would like something changed.
Kitty’s legs a quivering just reading it she was attempted it soon tonight once her gf approves of it

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:45 AM   #32
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

*pats the quivering kitten * That's a good kitten. i hope she approves and i look foward to your report. Do you have and questions?

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:48 AM   #33
Connortheslaveboy

May I please have a long easy dare?

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95364

Toys:Buttplug, dildo, and lovense vibrator

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95365
Connortheslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:52 AM   #34
Sexyminx86

If this is still going Id love a dare. A challenging dare

My likes are:
Crossdressing
Timewasting
Pee
Body writing
Humiliation

Dislikes:
Hard pain
Public play
Exposure

Thank you
Sexyminx86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:57 AM   #35
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyminx86 View Post
If this is still going Id love a dare. A challenging dare

My likes are:
Crossdressing
Timewasting
Pee
Body writing
Humiliation

Dislikes:
Hard pain
Public play
Exposure

Thank you
It is still going on and i will make you a dare when i have a chance.

Public service announcement:

Dear everyone i plan to get the first four requests written and given before i go to sleep tonight. I have a pretty chill weekend so i will be getting alot done tomorrow after i get off work. As there has been alot of requests i ask all of you to have patience with me as i write them up for i try to make them specific to each person and that takes time.

Thank you for your patience.

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Old 05-25-2019, 10:10 AM   #36
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

I think I'd love to have a long easy dare. Likes and limits are in my signature

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:22 AM   #37
rrichmon

Hello, I am feeling a bit lucky

I would like to request a dare specifically around spanking or wedgies(or both)

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:32 AM   #38
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
*pats the quivering kitten * That's a good kitten. i hope she approves and i look foward to your report. Do you have and questions?
She approved and just wants to watch hehe she’s gonna even lock the bathroom and make sure the glasses are 1L bottles since she thinks it would be funnier and she asked about the rice in the shoes what is it fully ment about

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-25-2019, 10:38 AM   #39
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy_Meow View Post
She approved and just wants to watch hehe she’s gonna even lock the bathroom and make sure the glasses are 1L bottles since she thinks it would be funnier and she asked about the rice in the shoes what is it fully ment about
aww well im glad she approved kitten. And i like the alterations she made with the water. i agree that it will be much more fun.

THe rice in the shoes is just to add discomfort while you clean up a bit. You will put it in the sole of your shoes

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Old 05-25-2019, 10:48 AM   #40
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
aww well im glad she approved kitten. And i like the alterations she made with the water. i agree that it will be much more fun.

THe rice in the shoes is just to add discomfort while you clean up a bit. You will put it in the sole of your shoes
Ok thank you so much we may do it tomorrow

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Old 05-25-2019, 10:52 AM   #41
rrichmon

Bleh I guess I should read the rules then huh?

I would like to have a long easy dare.
If possibly if it could be centered around spanking or wedgies or both that would be my preferred choices.

I want this because I like to push my limits, spankings and wedgies make me feel like I have less control, like I am being put in my place and overall that is something that I just enjoy having done even if I am left sore.

as far as toys I have mostly household implements and some that I can use as like a paddle or whip of sorts. I have ways of doing unique wedgies. I have a system to give myself a hanging wedgie(though my underwear typically doesnt last long in that). I will make sure I give a good descriptive post in here how it went

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:59 AM   #42
Slaveforher

If i can i will ask u for a long dare about toillet control
Thank you to take time for that
Limit : Face, family, blood, social suicide, public, scat ,
Slaveforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 11:23 AM   #43
Subboi99

May I have a very long and cruel dare please?? Use as many of my likes and such as you want, although I'd like it to be very humiliating. I have a dildo, collar, nipple clamps, restraints, ball gag, and chastity cage that you can use if you'd like.

Currently Under Consideration
Subboi99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 11:52 AM   #44
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Hi there,

I would like a long cruel dare, please.

Preferably about bladder control and ballbusting if possible

I just liking feeling others are in control so do your worst

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 11:54 AM   #45
Clint777

Can I have one? Easy, challenging or cruel is up to you and how you're feeling

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik gapemesenpai
http://kik.me/gapemesenpai
Clint777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk