Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2019, 02:47 PM   #1
PopsiclesInsideMe

Female 22/F Newbie, Torture my Cunt and Make Fun of It!

Hey there!! I'm brand new. You can see what I like in my signature!

I'd love to have a thread I can come back to when I have time to torture my cunt and let you all know how it went!! Alternatively, being able to see comments on how gross my holes are would be fantastic! Feel free to PM as well- If you ever need someone to be your personal verbal punching bag, its me!

Likes: Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Pussy Humiliation, Pussy Torture, Clit Torture, Tit Torture, Temperature Play, Cold Insertions, Spicy Torture, Toothpaste, Ageplay

Dislikes: Social Suicide, Public

WARNING: I DO NOT RESPOND TO PEOPLE WHO ASSUME I WILL GIVE THEM ALL MY FREE TIME. IF YOU NAG ME I AM ENDING CONTACT. Please treat me like any other human being. I'd rather have friends.

Kik: PopsiclesInsideMe
PopsiclesInsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 04:02 PM   #2
znu_du

You have one of the ugliest avatars on this site! And it seems you're to dumb to add information about your location in your profile.

Insert 3 ice cubes in your useless cunt, rub your clit and labia with hot sauce, clamp your nipples and enjoy corner time until the cubes are molten.

Place a bowl under your beaver and drink the water which came out of your fuck hole and report.

Keep your hands on your back until the bowl is empty again

DISLIKES: disagreeing answer, non-metric units.

LIMITS: no or dishonest answer, concealment of a problem with a task or with me.
  • Languages: German and (bad) English.
  • Kik isn't working atm.
You may AMA but I'm not going to answer every question.
Spoiler:
PM me - There is no thread but maybe I'm going create a FAQ blog.

Last edited by znu_du; 02-19-2019 at 04:07 PM.
znu_du is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 04:09 PM   #3
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

woof woof

So you like popsicles? Get in all fours and suck on a bomb pop while fucking your wet pussy with another. Every 5 minutes, you have to switch them, thus enabling you to taste your juices with the bomb pop. When you finish those two, take a break by plugging 2 ice cubes in your ass and slapping your wet pussy while screaming “I cum for bomb pops”

Woof your horny puppy getdare bitch woof
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:57 PM   #4
PopsiclesInsideMe

Bumping so I can make more friends

Likes: Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Pussy Humiliation, Pussy Torture, Clit Torture, Tit Torture, Temperature Play, Cold Insertions, Spicy Torture, Toothpaste, Ageplay

WARNING: I DO NOT RESPOND TO PEOPLE WHO ASSUME I WILL GIVE THEM ALL MY FREE TIME. IF YOU NAG ME I AM ENDING CONTACT. Please treat me like any other human being. I'd rather have friends.

Old 02-22-2019, 06:04 PM   #5
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Try this and see what it does for your cunt

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please send me your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:18 PM   #6
PopsiclesInsideMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by znu_du View Post
You have one of the ugliest avatars on this site! And it seems you're to dumb to add information about your location in your profile.

Insert 3 ice cubes in your useless cunt, rub your clit and labia with hot sauce, clamp your nipples and enjoy corner time until the cubes are molten.

Place a bowl under your beaver and drink the water which came out of your fuck hole and report.

Keep your hands on your back until the bowl is empty again

The ice cubes were incredibly cold and my lower body was shivering the whole time. I started the hot sauce rubbing on my clit for about 30 seconds then on my labia for a minute. Everything hurt and felt good at the same time, my pussy lips and clit were on FIRE and I wanted to cry from the pain. Once the cubes melted I got in the shower and tried my best to clean myself out but everything just hurt. It was fantastic!

I am not into drinking my own fluids so I skipped that part. Thank you again!!

Old 02-22-2019, 09:52 PM   #7
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

First apply your nipple clamps, you will wear them the entire dare.

Apply tooth paste onto your tooth brush and start brushing your pussy and clit. Do this for 3 minutes, while you add new paste to the brush every minute.

After having completed the 3 minutes spank your pussy with the bristle side of yoir hair brush 50 times.

Now you will apply hot sauce to that tooth brush and do the same treatment as before, means brushing your clit and pussy for 3 minutes while adding new sauce every minute.

And of course 50 spanks at the end again with your hairbrush.

You may remove your clamps now and clean yourself up - be careful you might be very sensitive

Enjoy
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 01:05 AM   #8
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

wrap rubber bands (or ties) tight around your nipples
edge
spank ass with wooden spoon 10 times each side
edge
deep throat a dildo for 2 mins
edge
spank inner thighs with hands 10 times each side
edge
spank pussy with belt 10 times
edge
massage tits for 2 mins, then spank tits 10 times each side
edge
spank ass AGAIN with wooden spoon 10 times each side

write how horny you are and how fast you can edge now

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, pussy torture, tit torture, verbal abuse, verbal humiliation