Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2018, 09:43 AM   #1
~RR~

Female Torture and Stuff my pussy (F)

So I want you to help me torture this pussy.

I love getting my holes stretched like the little slut that I am, I love feeling the pain when I do dares.
I want something that hurts a lot.

I recently found out that if you spray perfume on your clit it’ll hurt like a bitch.

So I’ve gotten bored of the same old dares and want something mew no matter how extreme , if it doesn’t break my limits I’ll do it.

I wont send pictures or videos but I’ll write how it went and if I’ll do it again .

I also like dice dares and please send me something that hurts a lot I want to lay in my bed with tears in my eyes while I’m pushing myself to get through with your dare.

I have a bunch of pens but can only get like 7 in

Please force me as much as you want to. I love inserting food in my wet pussy and then eating it...

Toys: Sharpies,pens, gluestick, bead necklace, perfume, toothbrush, dildo clothespins.

Likes: pee holding, pussy stuffing, pussy torture, clit torture, pain, clit pumping
Bizarre insertions ( like food etc.), getting my holes stretched

Limits: family,pictures,public,scat,blood

Dislikes: Anal (but I’ll do it), Nipple play ( I dont get aroused)

Last edited by ~RR~; 12-25-2018 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Wrong text size
~RR~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 06:36 PM   #2
ShadowDom

Your date is to get hot sauce and a tooth brush. Apply a good ammount to the tooth brush and brush your clit throughly with it for two minutes straight. If you fail by stopping brushing or by pulling away to soon, re apply and try again adding more pressure to the clit.
ShadowDom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShadowDom for this post:
Old 12-25-2018, 07:00 PM   #3
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Omg thats so hot ❤️❤️ Okay i got a few ideas for you ��❤️

-open toothpaste in pussy as deep as you dare and then punching hard on the toothpaste to push it out ❤️ So it goes inside your pussy
-take a dildo or similar and put sandpaper around it, then push in in completely at least one time.. if you dare fuck yourself until you cum with it ❤️
-the socks and the panties you wear will be inserted in your pussy as deep as possible when you normally would wash them ❤️ Only pull all socks and panties out when youre really full (this would probably keep you stuffed for 2-3 days)❤️
-go into the kitchen and insert every single handle of each knife and each fork and pan and whatever there is (can be some at the same time to be faster��)
-get your shoe inside your pussy (without cleaning the shoe before doing this if you dare)❤️
-take a sponge and put it as deep as you can into your pussy as you can then take water as let the sponge become as big as possible by filling you üussy with water (only take out the sponge after at least 20 minutes ❤️

Thats all for now i hope you like theese haha❤️If you want more you can also kik me ❤️ Same username (MissPublic)❤️

Btw: the last dare with the sponge inside you: if you keep the sponge in for more than 2 hours while in public shopping or so then i get naked in a public place your choice (no limits i just hope that you are reasonable for the place and time haha)❤️
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 11:04 PM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

Spread your labia and spank you pussy until you cum, then 50 more spanks.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 09:34 AM   #5
VauxHall

Buy some extremely hot sauce, soak several pairs of panities in it over night, tie them together, then when you get up in the morning insert them inside your pussy, leaving just the end if one pair peeking out. Leave them in until you go to bed that evening.
VauxHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 10:04 AM   #6
Bored
Distinguished Member

fun okay...

1. Put clothespins on your pussy lips (5 on each), then one on your clit. THen you will use a dildo or cucumber to masterbate to until you edge.

2. for the next week, 1/2 of each meal (or snack) that you eat must first be inserted in your pussy first.

Best,
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 11:49 AM   #7
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

First take your sharpies and put icy hot all over them and insert the max that you have done. Then for the next 2 hours keep inserting another sharpie every 30 min. Make sure to try to sit with them in and not lay down. I want the pressure of you sitting on them causing you discomfort. While the 2 hrs is going on place a clothespin on your clit for 15 min on and 5 min off. Repeating till the 2 hrs is up. Oh also keep your clit burning using your perfume. Report when done
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 10:54 PM   #8
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

your goal is to get 10 pens in your pussy instead of 7. you must lay in bed naked and every 30 seconds insert a new pen until you reach 7 then you cant remove the 7 until you are able to reach 10. If you want it to hurt even more cover each pen in hot sauce or toothpaste

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:24 AM   #9
Caya
getDare Devil

a simple but potentially very painful dare.

you need a smale soccer ball (it should fit in your cunt when its deflated) and a pump to pump it up.

Now get your self some coins (the more coins you add the harder the dare while be).
now insert the ball in your cunt and make sure that the hole for the pump is accessible or the pump is already attached to the ball.

Now flip your coins on after the other. if there not all matching ( head and tails are mixed) you will ad one full pump stroke to your ball. if there all matching (all heads or all tails ) your done let the air out of the ball and move on to the nexed task.

I recommend trying to pump the ball up and letting the air out as a test to see how it works.

I wish happy pumping and a nice big belly and hurting cunt
oh and I dare you to do the take with at least 3 coins
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:40 AM   #10
redcamel
getDare Addict

Lay naked, and spread your labia. Put two toothpicks (double pointed) between them to keep them spreaded, then stand and walk for 10 mins without letting them fall. If they fall add one minute of walk, if you're able to break them pressing with your thighs your dare is done (be careful not to pierce your labia with the toothpicks points, if you want them pierced is a lovely idea, but it has to be done in a safe and clean way).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment, omorashi, pussy abuse, pussy stuffing