Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-24-2018, 11:59 PM   #1
badboy3892

Sign 6 fantasy world "would you rather" sexual scenarios

Here are some fantasy "couldn't happen in real life" sexual scenarios in which you'd have to choose between two options. Choose which option you'd take in each, and tell why you'd prefer it over the other.

1. After getting caught trespassing in her castle, you've been captured, thrown into a dungeon and chained up by a beautiful witch (think Bayonetta, for example). She offers to forgive and release you, but only after doing a favor for her. You can either have her cast a spell to temporarily shrink you while she uses you as a dildo, or you can have sex with her dragon, who is the opposite sex as you but whose sexual fluids are painfully spicy.

2. You've been abducted by a group of centaur-like aliens who reproduce in a very different manner than Earth creatures and are studying our form of sex and reproduction. They want to know about the limits of what human genitalia can withstand. They give you the choice of having your urethra tightly sealed shut (if you're male) or your vagina densely filled with sand and sealed shut (if you're female) and then being masturbated by them until you've cum three times; or being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not?

4. You're walking through an enchanted forest naked when you accidentally bump into a nest of magical Miracle Wasps, damaging it. Immediately the entire hive swarms out and prepares to attack. You try to run away, but the queen shoots a venomous stinger missile that hits you in the back, immediately paralyzing you in your current position. The queen speaks to you, chastising you for your carelessness and offering to shoot you with the antidote only after her hive has been allowed to punish you. You can choose to either have 100 wasps sting you in your butt, or have 20 wasps sting you in your genitals (evenly divided between balls/penis or labia/clit).

5. You are an Indiana Jones-type explorer searching for a treasure in an ancient temple. The treasure is a mystical orgasm ray that can cause anyone to immediately cum at any time by pointing it at their genitals and shooting. You reach the final room and see the treasure on a pedestal at the other end of the room. However, between you and the treasure is a deep, 30-meter (100-foot) long pool filled with pure urine. Do you swim across or give up/try to find another way?

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one?

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to badboy3892 for this post:
Old 09-26-2018, 05:17 AM   #2
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Heart Amy's Answers

1. I'd rather let her use me as a dildo because getting fucked by a dragon is a little bit too extreme

2. I'd rather get fucked by the fuckmachine, because it's kinda a fantasy of me.

3. No it's just too weird.

4. It's fucked up but the thought of having my clit stung by a wasp makes me a little bit wet.

5. I'd swim in it to get the treasure but only if I can wear a scubadiving outfit so it doesn't touch my skin.

6. I'd chose Jolteon because I want to try electro play

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LittleAmyP for this post:
Old 09-26-2018, 05:39 AM   #3
Simi

1. After getting caught trespassing in her castle, you've been captured, thrown into a dungeon and chained up by a beautiful witch (think Bayonetta, for example). She offers to forgive and release you, but only after doing a favor for her. You can either have her cast a spell to temporarily shrink you while she uses you as a dildo, or you can have sex with her dragon, who is the opposite sex as you but whose sexual fluids are painfully spicy.

I'd choose to be fucked by her dragon I have had a few fantasies about non human partners and i reckon a dragon would give a very thorough pounding

2. You've been abducted by a group of centaur-like aliens who reproduce in a very different manner than Earth creatures and are studying our form of sex and reproduction. They want to know about the limits of what human genitalia can withstand. They give you the choice of having your urethra tightly sealed shut (if you're male) or your vagina densely filled with sand and sealed shut (if you're female) and then being masturbated by them until you've cum three times; or being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.

I'd take the being fucked for 24 hours, I find my pussy gets sore easily when stretched too far so if i could choose i'd take that anally

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not?

I would absolutly, apart from anything else when i returned from it i can actuallty do pet play as a cat/panther... and thats only getting fucked once to have those powers for good, i think it is entirely worth it

4. You're walking through an enchanted forest naked when you accidentally bump into a nest of magical Miracle Wasps, damaging it. Immediately the entire hive swarms out and prepares to attack. You try to run away, but the queen shoots a venomous stinger missile that hits you in the back, immediately paralyzing you in your current position. The queen speaks to you, chastising you for your carelessness and offering to shoot you with the antidote only after her hive has been allowed to punish you. You can choose to either have 100 wasps sting you in your butt, or have 20 wasps sting you in your genitals (evenly divided between balls/penis or labia/clit).

neither sounds good but the 20 will get the pain over with quickly (if by antidote it is to the venom, if its merely to paralysing then i'd take it to the butt

5. You are an Indiana Jones-type explorer searching for a treasure in an ancient temple. The treasure is a mystical orgasm ray that can cause anyone to immediately cum at any time by pointing it at their genitals and shooting. You reach the final room and see the treasure on a pedestal at the other end of the room. However, between you and the treasure is a deep, 30-meter (100-foot) long pool filled with pure urine. Do you swim across or give up/try to find another way?

TBH i wouldnt be especially motivated by the reward for me but it could be a nice gift to give someone i would choose to swim it.

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one?

Houndoom

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 09-26-2018, 07:53 AM   #4
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Pencil I Would Rather...

Since these are fantasy questions I'm going to treat all of them like I was a fantasy character. Where it seems the normal laws of the universe don't apply (i.e. taking more punishment then a normal person could stand and still be able to get up again.)

This would be more of a decision if the dragon didn't have painfully spicy fluids. I can't really handle pain for spiciness so I pick being shrunk.

I think I'd choose the machine for 24 hours. Althought 24 hours is a long time and I'm sure I would be sore beyond belief. I don't think I would want any part of my sealed shut.

Yes, I would take the powers!

I guess... butt? Both are not very tempting at all.

I would swim across. After all my work to find this ancient artifact I would think that I could swim through a little pee.

I pick Houndoom, It is kinda a fantasy of mine to have sex with a canine. (I would never act on it because I feel like it would be wrong to force one to do so. But that kinda makes the fantasy so much more of a turn on)

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 09-26-2018, 09:44 AM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy3892 View Post
Here are some fantasy "couldn't happen in real life" sexual scenarios in which you'd have to choose between two options. Choose which option you'd take in each, and tell why you'd prefer it over the other.
I really appreciate these types of questions. They are unique and effort has been put into it. A breath of fresh air in an often very repetitive Truth section.

Make me a dildo please. I would probably suffocate, but it still sounds weirdly hot! Maybe she can use me 'feet' first, so I don't suffocate?

The urethra sealed shut and then cumming sounds extremly nasty and potentially dangerous. So let them 'fuck' me with a fleshlight then. Knowing me I will probably cum pretty fast and after that I won't be horny anymore, making this just a very long and boring ordeal.

No way! I have no desire to be an animal nor to fuck an animal, especially not an insect. Yuck!!!

Sigh, let them sting me in the butt. I'm pretty sure balls and penis would be much much worse!

Sure, I'll swim across. Even though that orgasm ray will probably loose it's appeal fast I think. But urine is not too bad for such an interesting and unique treasure.

No idea. I don't know anything about pokémon. So I had to Google those names and based on the images I'll choose Lucario. At least that one looks the most human like.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 09-26-2018, 07:10 PM   #6
badboy3892

I must say, I'm really glad to have gotten responses and thanks for this thread. I'm generally much more comfortable answering the questions than asking them, and given I haven't really seen a thread about extreme unrealistic types of scenarios on here before I was a little worried about coming across as too weird or crossing some sort of line. So it really makes me feel good and boosts my confidence to see responses (particularly from Jaro aka probably the best truth question asker on GD)

I suppose it's only fair I answer the questions myself, then:

I'd go for the dragon. I'd be all for doing both to be honest, but I'm too much of a furry to take the human over the dragon, and sensation torture is something I very much enjoy for real.

I'd let them plug me up and make me cum. This is kind of a personal weird fantasy I have, actually. Also 24 hours straight is way too long for me to be doing anything.

I know this is more of a bestiality fetish than a furry one, although it's kind of not really bestiality if it's between two sentient, consenting beings (temporarily) of the same kind? In any case, yeah, I'd totally do it.

(Those last two questions are inspired by the Animorphs and specifically the Andalite alien species from that book series, for the record. I just think they're super hot physically, and I love anything with higher-than-human level intelligence)

I'd take the stings on my genitals. It would hurt like hell I'm sure, but the wasps don't need to know I'm such a sadomasochist I'd still enjoy the abuse on some level...

That one is inspired by an artist I know who loves drawing female characters getting stung in the butt.

This is the hardest for me for sure, I don't really mind playing with my own piss but a giant pool of it that came from who-knows-where? I think after standing there considering it for a long time I'd reluctantly swim across, grab the ray and swim back, but I'd sure be disgusted about it.

Charizard is my favorite Pokémon and the sexiest in my opinion, if I had a tame, sentient one I'd fuck her (or him) even if I weren't forced to.
One of my friends feels the same way about Lucario, and the other options I mostly settled upon for trying to give a good variety of different types but who all still look sexy (to me anyway).

Thanks again to everyone who answered and a thanks in advance to anybody who responds in the future <3

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face

Last edited by badboy3892; 09-26-2018 at 07:17 PM.
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:45 AM   #7
fyk
Distinguished Member

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:01 PM   #8
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I think I would rather be a dildo. I don't think I could handle the pain from the spice.

Hmm I think I would rather be stuck to the machine for the 24 hours. The sand just sounds really weird...

I don't know that I am a huge fan of the required animals, but it would be a cool power so I think I would take the power.

I think I will take the stings to my genitals... They both sound painful but I think having fewer would be better.

Fuck it I'm out. I don't need the ray. I'm not about to swim through urine.

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one? Um I don't know... I think Lucario looks the coolest out of all them...

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 10:33 AM   #9
Vaylex

I don't like penile pain

the urethra hurts man, plus, I like the idea of being milked

I take it assuming I have full control over it. It seems to be something that could be useful in the future

I really don't like pain on my dick

definitely not into urine but I'd do it if there was no other alternative

normally I'd go with Lucario because he is more human like but his ability to communicate with humans would make it really awkward so goodra it is
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:53 AM   #10
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

I think I would want to try and get fucked by a dragon. I'm not really into pain, but I wonder how getting filled by huge dragon dong would feel like. Of course that is assuming porn physics apply and getting stretched like this won't hurt or ruin me.

I'll take the dildo fucking, sand in vagina sounds too strange

Only if cat girl transformation would be possible (not full cat, just growing ears, tail and maybe some other features). I've always like catgirls.

As much as I like denial I think the permanent one would be too much (I assume this is what you mean by chastising me). I'll take the butt-stings, my clit is way too sensitive

I mean, I would do this. For science, not treating this as anything sexual

Bonus:
Can I try every one? If not then I think I'll go with Jolteon. Maybe I'll finally get to try e-stim.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:02 AM   #11
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Can't wrap my head around the other option, haha

I am curious to see what happens for 24 hours straight, so...

If I don't take the power, I don't need to have sex with them, right?

4. You're walking through an enchanted forest naked when you accidentally bump into a nest of magical Miracle Wasps, damaging it. Immediately the entire hive swarms out and prepares to attack. You try to run away, but the queen shoots a venomous stinger missile that hits you in the back, immediately paralyzing you in your current position. The queen speaks to you, chastising you for your carelessness and offering to shoot you with the antidote only after her hive has been allowed to punish you. You can choose to either have 100 wasps sting you in your butt, or have 20 wasps sting you in your genitals (evenly divided between balls/penis or labia/clit).Not sure if I would be able to endure the other option, magical wasps and all

There is another way, right? So yeah, I'd find another way.

Hmm, tough one, especially since all of them are not remotely humanoid.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:02 AM   #12
Mike2220

Eye

Old 07-08-2019, 03:41 AM   #13
Slutylittlesub

|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:40 PM   #14
deutschsub132

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 06:56 PM   #15
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:

After careful consideration, Bunny has decided that being shrunk down and used as a dildo wouldn't be so bad. It is definitely better that having to endure painfully spicy fluids. Bunny doesn't want his dick burned!

Quote:
Having your urethra sealed shut sounds like a bad idea .,,,.
For that reason, Bunny would go for the machine that fucks with a realistic fleshlight. It would also be pretty fun .3.

Quote:
Nah, Bunny would pass. Animals kinda suck

Quote:
According to Bunny's research, he would rather be stung in his butt 100 times than 20 times in his genitals.

Quote:
Bunny ain't given up so easily! He would swim across if he had to!

Quote:
First of all, Bunny would be crazy to simply just shrug and pick one .,,,.
Bunny would be horrified!
But he would totally pick Lucario
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aliens, fantasy, magic, pokemon, torture