Old 04-19-2019, 01:29 AM   #61
luzifell
getDare Adventurer

oh a pussy asking for punishment?
well there is one I love to give. We will see how you can take it.
get on your bed, tie your legs spread out to the bedposts. (spread apart enough to open up your pussy). then first edge 3 times back to back as fast as you can without cumming so you are nice and ready. Then you get to use a stiff feather if you have one, otherwise a really really soft brush. use your left Hand to spread open your pussy lips even further and use the brush to stimulate your clit.
you may NOT stop. you may NOT cum. and you may NOT slow down. you can go as fast as you want but each time you give into the craving to go faster this is your new minimal Speed.
as for the how Long... since you are quite experienced in punishments and from what i read like them... lets go with a hour.
Of Course you may not set a clock or such. You will have to guess when the time is up. If you keep it up longer then a hour ok. If you stop too early you have to ask for additional punishments.
If you cum at any Point, you have to ruin it by slapping your clit HARD and rubbing hot Sauce on your clit and all over your pussy. And still ask for punishment.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:14 AM   #62
Jingo889

Now I know anal is a limit but this is not an insertion
I would like you to squirt a healthily dollop of toothpaste into your asshole and edge relentlessly for 20mins
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 05:52 AM   #63
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
oh a pussy asking for punishment?
well there is one I love to give. We will see how you can take it.
get on your bed, tie your legs spread out to the bedposts. (spread apart enough to open up your pussy). then first edge 3 times back to back as fast as you can without cumming so you are nice and ready. Then you get to use a stiff feather if you have one, otherwise a really really soft brush. use your left Hand to spread open your pussy lips even further and use the brush to stimulate your clit.
you may NOT stop. you may NOT cum. and you may NOT slow down. you can go as fast as you want but each time you give into the craving to go faster this is your new minimal Speed.
as for the how Long... since you are quite experienced in punishments and from what i read like them... lets go with a hour.
Of Course you may not set a clock or such. You will have to guess when the time is up. If you keep it up longer then a hour ok. If you stop too early you have to ask for additional punishments.
If you cum at any Point, you have to ruin it by slapping your clit HARD and rubbing hot Sauce on your clit and all over your pussy. And still ask for punishment.
Ok so after the edging I was horny as fuck... and I used a paintbrush to brush my pussy which didn't help. I tried to go as slow as I could but it was honestly driving me crazy!!!

Eventually, I'm sorry to say but I started to cum but that too was super painful on its own after so much denial and the hot sauce and slapping actually sent me onto the verge of tears. I checked the time after that and it was around 45min...

Please punish this slut for failing to complete her punishment.
Ruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 05:56 AM   #64
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
Now I know anal is a limit but this is not an insertion
I would like you to squirt a healthily dollop of toothpaste into your asshole and edge relentlessly for 20mins
Ok so I did this today in the afternoon (before the other report I just posted) but only had time to report now...

As anal is a limit, I put most of the toothpaste around my arsehole and just a tiny bit in. But holy shit it hurt like crazy...

With the edging, I fingered my cunt but ended up giving up and cumming with 3.5min to go.

I'm really sorry for not completing your dare appropriately, please punish this whorr as you see necessary.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:30 PM   #65
Ruchi

Default Bumppp

Bumping this... kik me after 9pm AEST today and u can do whatever u want (within limits) to me for half an hour... please punish this slut for her insolence
Old 07-13-2019, 07:37 PM   #66
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Default A punishment for you...

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 08:20 PM   #67
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Okay so this was tbh not too bad... I don’t have clamps so clothespins it was and whilst the hurt a bit I’m kind of accustomed to the pain. The pussy spanks were brutal and very hard to keep up for 100 times by the end, my pussy was red and throbbing and my arm was pretty tired. I lost track of my counting in my first round (i had gotte to 47 i think) and so I started again just to make sure i wasn’t cheating my worthless cunt of it’s punishment. The last 35 slaps on my clit killed me and with the wooden spoon was pushed me to an edge... following a pm dare I was to slap my tits until the nipple clothespins fell off and, after 24 slaps on my left tit and 31 on my right, I couldn’t hold back anymore and ended up cumming. Thank you for punishing my pussy.

Please punish my slutty self further if my report was lacking or for my bad behaviour in cumming if you deem it necessary...
The following user says Thank You to Ruchi for this post:
Old 07-14-2019, 04:37 PM   #68
Ruchi

No one else wants to punish this slut?
Old 07-14-2019, 04:43 PM   #69
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

ok strip nude take your dildo in one hand take you pussy lips open with the other hand use the dildo and spank your clit 40 times

then use the dildo in fast and hard for 4 mins no cum

pull it out spank your nipples 40 times

Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 04:57 PM   #70
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
ok strip nude take your dildo in one hand take you pussy lips open with the other hand use the dildo and spank your clit 40 times

pull it out spank your nipples 40 times

Ok I’m now a slobbering mess... my clit stings but I’m also super horny and my nipples kill ☹️. The fucking was hard to take but I didn’t cum although I almost did at 3min 52sec in the second round.

Thank you for punishing this cunt and please punish her further if u see it necessary...
Old 07-15-2019, 05:38 PM   #71
shr

Get completely naked, and put on your tallest heels. Apply hot sauce on your nipples and clamp them. Tie a chain between the clamps. Put clothespins on each side of your pussy lips (apply toothpaste on the clothespins) and tie a chain between the clothespins. Connect these two chains so that your nipples are pulled downwards and your cunt upwards even when you stand straight.

Do 20 jumping jacks. Every time your nipple clamps or pussy pins are pulled out, adjust them back, then spank your nipple/pussy (whichever came out) HARD the count of the jumping jack.

For eg,
if your nipple clamps came out on the 3rd jumping jack, you spank your nipples hard thrice
if your pussy pins came out on the 5th jumping jack, you spank your pussy hard five times
if your pussy pins came out on the 9th jumping jack, you spank your pussy hard nine times
if your pussy pins and nipple clamps came out on the 15th jumping jack, you spank your pussy and your nipples hard fifteen times

Once you're done, remove the clamps and the clothespins.

Apply toothpaste on your brush, switch it on, and insert it deep into your pussy. Stand on only your left leg, still wearing the heels, edge.
Stand on only your right leg, still wearing the heels, edge.
If you drop the brush or go on both feet, you must reinsert it the brush or get back on only one foot, spank your butt 20 times.
shr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 11:56 PM   #72
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post
Get completely naked, and put on your tallest heels. Apply hot sauce on your nipples and clamp them. Tie a chain between the clamps. Put clothespins on each side of your pussy lips (apply toothpaste on the clothespins) and tie a chain between the clothespins. Connect these two chains so that your nipples are pulled downwards and your cunt upwards even when you stand straight.

Do 20 jumping jacks. Every time your nipple clamps or pussy pins are pulled out, adjust them back, then spank your nipple/pussy (whichever came out) HARD the count of the jumping jack.

For eg,
if your nipple clamps came out on the 3rd jumping jack, you spank your nipples hard thrice
if your pussy pins came out on the 5th jumping jack, you spank your pussy hard five times
if your pussy pins came out on the 9th jumping jack, you spank your pussy hard nine times
if your pussy pins and nipple clamps came out on the 15th jumping jack, you spank your pussy and your nipples hard fifteen times

Once you're done, remove the clamps and the clothespins.

Apply toothpaste on your brush, switch it on, and insert it deep into your pussy. Stand on only your left leg, still wearing the heels, edge.
Stand on only your right leg, still wearing the heels, edge.
If you drop the brush or go on both feet, you must reinsert it the brush or get back on only one foot, spank your butt 20 times.
Ok sooo my heels were 9.8cm ( almost impossible to stand on tbh) and the chain was fucking torture. I actually dont think anything has ever hurt that much (although the sauce and toothpaste was fine). The pins came out on my: 7th (nipples), 13th (pussy) and 18th jumping jack (one nipple and pussy)... giving me a hard 38 spanks in total. My nipples stung and my pussy was red and throbbing.

Ok sooo... the edging was painful. I have really weak ankles so I had a total of 120 spanks on my butt ugh. I dropped my leg 8 times and my brush 4 times. Overall, it left my pussy raw and stinging (the toothpaste was a killer in my hot cunt). This took about 15 minutes but, once I finally managed to edge twice (once per foot) my nipples still killed from the first part and my pussy was completely ruined and raw.

Thank you for punishing my slutty self!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, pussy punishment