Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-26-2018, 10:57 PM   #16
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master.P View Post
Tie a string to your toothbrush and the other end to a clothespin. Coat the entire toothbrush with tiger balm. Insert the toothbrush so that the entire thing is inside your pussy turned on and brushing against your g-spot, then attach the clothespin to your clit. Using additional clothespins place then on your outer pussy lips so that your pussy is pinned shut. Next pinch and pull your nipples hard so that become erect. Now rub some tiger balm and hot sauce on both nipples before placing clothespins on them. In order to remove the clothespins you must complete the following in the order listed:

1. Place the dildo in your mouth as far as you can and keep it there until directed to remove it.

2. Using a belt/paddle/wooden spoon spank each ass check 25 times as hard as you can stand.

3. Sit on the roughest carpet you have. 15 sit ups followed by 25 jumping jacks and 15 squats.

4. Get in your knees with your head down and your ass on your feet. Remove the dildo and say the following: "I am a bad girl and deserve this punishment for not being able to control myself from cumming." Repeat that mantra while you take the same instrument you used to spank your ass and spank your tits 25 times on each tit.

5. Still on your knees, bend over so that your head is on the floor and your ass up in the air. With your eyes viewing your clipped pussy and tits, apologize to your master for being a bad girl and beg for his forgiveness. You are to continue to apologize and beg for forgiveness for 5 minutes.

Standing up with your feet as far apart as you can and your head lowered, remove each clip from your nipples by simply pulling it off, do not open the clothespin to take them off. Repeat the following with the clothespins on your pussy. You are now to remove the clothes pin from your clit and then with your hands behind your back and using only your pussy muscles and gravity push the toothbrush out of your pussy. Finally rub hot sauce around every part of your pussy and then tiger balm your clit. Take the wooden spoon and spank your opened pussy 10 times and then your clit 10 times. Spank each ass check and pussy and clit 15 times for each time you came during this. Finally put on a pair of panties that cover your ass and place a scrubbing pad on each ass cheek and your pussy and the same for a bra covering both nipples. Now pit on a dress and go for a walk or shopping. Report back.

The toothpaste stung my pussy like badllyyy and the pain was the only thing that stopped me from cumming. The pin on my clit killed but the ones on my lips weren't too bad. Once my nipples were freaking burning, I put toothpaste and hot sauce, the clips were almost, almost, unbearable.

Anyway onto the steps(even tho the first part was pretty painful by itself ):

Step 1 was easy - I deepthroat well... step 2 f*cked up my ass ( I used a belt)... my ass was pure red after it. Step 3 was fine, apart from the roughness of the carpet, cause I'm pretty fit. Then, my tits became the sorest things ever... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a million bruises tomorrow. Step 5 was humiliating but it didn't hurt too bad. Cause I'm mildly flexible I guess?

When I pulled the clips off my *areas* felt like they were being ripped off... not fun. Pushing the toothbrush wasn't too hard as I was basically dripping but the constant rubbing of the brush kinda rubbed me raw. The spanks almost killed me, I'm not even joking. Like I was literally bruising my pussy whilst it was already burning.

The sandpaper, I used that cause idk what a scrubbing pad is, scrubbed me raw, like literally, my nipples were bleeding. So I put on a shortish dress, just covered my ass. And, holy shit, the discomfort, sorry pain, during my 30min walk was unbearable. But, somehow, I survived and I'm writing this... im sorry i didn't have the supplies u requested i.e icy hot and tiger balm... master wants you to punish me further as i was not prepared enough.

Thank you for punishing me.
Ruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:59 AM   #17
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

For this dare you just need some rope and some sandpaper/rough sided sponge and a wodden spoon.

First get naked. Now get yourself a croth rope but use it to tie the sandpaper/rough side of the sponge tight into your pussy.
Now you will do 5mins of mountain climber excercise. After that spank your pussy 25 times.

Do all of this 5 times resulting in 25mins of mountain climber and 125 spanks to your pussy.

Write a report about it.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:31 PM   #18
andy4
Distinguished Member

For cumming without permission your punishment should be to have a vibrator jammed in your pussy with the tip on the bottom of your clit and the other end on the bed for a minimum of one hour forcing you to cum uncontrollably.

This should be repeated for a week.

With no mercy no matter how many times you cum.

After words a 15 minute wooden pony session.

Your clit and pussy lips will be nice and enlarged and your entire pussy will be so sensitive from the cumming your legs will be weak and then you will have a choice crush that super sensitive clit or stay on your tippy toes
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:09 PM   #19
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
For this dare you just need some rope and some sandpaper/rough sided sponge and a wodden spoon.

First get naked. Now get yourself a croth rope but use it to tie the sandpaper/rough side of the sponge tight into your pussy.
Now you will do 5mins of mountain climber excercise. After that spank your pussy 25 times.

Do all of this 5 times resulting in 25mins of mountain climber and 125 spanks to your pussy.

Write a report about it.
Well my pussy has been scrubbed raw and spanked red.... it hurts soo much. The sandpaper continually rubbing seriously f*cked up my pussy...

Old 09-27-2018, 11:10 PM   #20
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
For cumming without permission your punishment should be to have a vibrator jammed in your pussy with the tip on the bottom of your clit and the other end on the bed for a minimum of one hour forcing you to cum uncontrollably.

Your clit and pussy lips will be nice and enlarged and your entire pussy will be so sensitive from the cumming your legs will be weak and then you will have a choice crush that super sensitive clit or stay on your tippy toes
I don't have a wooden pony... should I just do the dare without that part?
Old 09-27-2018, 11:42 PM   #21
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

I’m sure you could improvise. A broom handle between two chairs works well, you would be in a squatting position, knees well apart. You’d soon lose the ability to stay off the broomstick

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 04:57 PM   #22
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post

Welll first time I did it I came around five times and the broomstick absolutely crushed my pussy and clit... intense pain right there. I have done it once more since then and it just got worse (I was still hurting from the first day and everything was amplified. I ended up doing 6 orgasms the second day. Will report again once the week is over.

Thank you for punishing me
Old 09-29-2018, 06:38 PM   #23
andy4
Distinguished Member

Qwerty nice suggestion; you can also use the beds headboard.

Good report and I expect them to get better and more intense.

Last edited by andy4; 09-30-2018 at 08:48 AM. Reason: missed replies
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 08:42 PM   #24
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Go naked in front of a mirror.
Write needy whore on your belly.
Put clamps on your nipples and plug your ass.
Say out loud A needy worthless whore like me has no orgasms earned.
Say this 20 times after each sentence 10 hard slaps with a wooden ruler.
After this you go in each room with a window and edge in front af a window. Open the window before and say out loud the same 20 times. After the edge the 10 hard slaps again.
For the edge you must search an object in this room.
Lick the object clean after the edge.

Do you in denial?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 08:20 PM   #25
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
After this you go in each room with a window and edge in front af a window. Open the window before and say out loud the same 20 times. After the edge the 10 hard slaps again.

Do you in denial?
Public is a limit - could I do it without the window part?
Old 10-01-2018, 12:39 AM   #26
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchi View Post
Public is a limit - could I do it without the window part?
Oh i think tjis is semi-public.
Yes you can. But for this you get 10 hits on each titt for each room too.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 02:42 AM   #27
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post

Do you in denial?
Anal is a limit so I didn't plug my ass. I didn't know where to slap after each sentence (so I slapped my nipples). I then slapped my tits 10 times and edged once using a hairbrush... got me pretty horny . I then said the lines again - it was pretty humiliating... and then slapped my pussy hard 10 times. Licking the hairbrush was not fun but not too bad either (I'm now used to the taste of my own juices). Anyway, afterwards I was VERY horny and quite sore as well.

Old 10-04-2018, 11:32 AM   #28
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchi View Post
Master said I was a bad girl - I came twice without permission - and he wants me to be punished... toys: 1 x dildo, electric toothbrush, hot sauce and toothpaste and normal household supplies (I will tell u if I don't have it)... also plz stay within my limits....
Cover your dildo with hot sauce and put it in your pussy.

Cover your clit with hot sauce and put your toothbrush on your clit. Set a timer for 60 minutes or until the batteries run out.

Count the number of times you cum, and reapply hot suace after each orgasm.

Of course your master is going to have to punish you for cumming again. 10 spanks to your pussy for each orgasm. 5 spanks for each minute left on the timer if your battery dies out for not being prepared.

Have fun.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 05:18 PM   #29
Ruchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
Cover your dildo with hot sauce and put it in your pussy.

Cover your clit with hot sauce and put your toothbrush on your clit. Set a timer for 60 minutes or until the batteries run out.

Count the number of times you cum, and reapply hot suace after each orgasm.

Of course your master is going to have to punish you for cumming again. 10 spanks to your pussy for each orgasm. 5 spanks for each minute left on the timer if your battery dies out for not being prepared.

Have fun.
Okay so to start off, I charged my toothbrush for like 30min (hoping for less spanks). The hot sauce dildo wasn't too bad at first but it just slowly began to burn more and more. The toothbrush hot sauce thing on clit was awful and I came in around 5min. So it was the next round of hot sauce... this process repeated 4 times (as in I came four times) and the pain just kept getting worse each time. My pussy was burning and sadly, at around 47 minutes, my toothbrush died... so now I had a burning pussy that was about to be spanked hard and fast. After 50 spanks on my pussy, I felt raw and the pain was very, very intense (I didn't think I could handle anymore), but somehow I got through the last 65 spanks... By the end, I was a crying mess with a red, inflamed, burning pussy.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:02 AM   #30
Ruchi

Default Bumping this

Next person to reply will get a picture of their punishment being done (provided it is within limits etc) - and also don't make it too long cause I don't have that much time to complete long punishments...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, pussy punishment