Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 05-06-2018, 04:14 PM   #1
Liz_paine

Pencil Get Dare Secondary School PE

"You always heard rumors about coach Liz's Pe class... Talk of torturer and other things that you don't quite understand run through the halls. Everyone has to take PE at some point though. Might as well get it over..."

Get Dare Secondary School PE

Hello! and welcome to my little project! Its a mix of a role-play, age-play, bdsm challenge rolled in to one. That being said.... its a bit complicated so stay with me! I promise it will be fun!

The Role Play Bit

Ok. This is the general plot, I can accommodate tweaks if you pm me:

You are a student at Get Dare Secondary School(so ages 10-16), and PE is a required class. This year is your year to take it. It is taught by a few Coaches, notoriously Coach Liz. There is a secret though, every year the coaches choose a an unlucky class and put them through hell. They then keep everyone silent with blackmail. You, none the wiser are in the unlucky class this year.

The sports department has a whole wing, complete with two gyms, large labyrinthine changing rooms, a weights room, a cardio room, a swimming pool, and many many weird closets and storage rooms.

Despite the rumors, your first day PE seems quite normal. You get your uniform and swim suit, its oddly small and a tad bit revealing for your tastes, but oh well. You go get changed , slightly scared of your body around your piers you try to find a quiet spot to change.... and promptly get lost. You'r not the only one though, and coach Liz ends up having to fish the students out. You are lead in to the main gym and are handed a personalty questionnaire. You are told you will sorted in to squads based on your answers. You then play doge ball for the rest of the period.

Above is the general convention for being in character... just use a weird font not like Arial. Use a front that matches your rp personality! Asides should go in some sort of bracket. ie: (this is out of character). If you have athletic clothes, or better yet a pe uniform, I encourage you to wear them. If you really want to fuck with your childhood use a description of your self from when you were in school for your rp character. Keep in mind when choosing your age that generally the younger the more innocent, and that older kids may be asked to do stuff to the younger ones.

How To Play

The game will start in a week or two in order to let people see this and sign up.

Students will be divided in to squads based on their interests. Some assignments may require you to work with your squad so choose carefully. You may join multiple squads, but you will be required to do the work of all the squads you join. Here are the squads:

Cardio Equipment - You like endurance and devices. so.... endurance self bondage.

Weight Machines - You prefer your self bondage to be quick and hard.

Free Weights - No pain no game! Just straight pain.

Swim Sports - You like those "water sports" don't you.... Piss play

Volley ball - You like To be social, to work in a team, to wear those skimpy uniforms... Humiliation with your piers. Ie: other members of this game

Tennis - You also like To be social and to wear those skimpy uniforms ... but more publicly. Public Humiliation.

Badminton - You like the idea of Tennis, but can't quite commit. You like to do sexy things in public.... but you don't want anyone to know.

Sports Med. - Understanding what can and can't go in to your body! Insertion stuff.

Endurance Training - Pushing your self to the limit. Edging.

Anatomy - You really don't know what to do yet! You just want to explore your body! For beginners who want to try new things.

If you think there should be another PM me!

Every week after we start participants will get a letter grade. This grade is based on their completion of the assignments given to their squad. If you miss the tun in date or need extension you will have to do an extra task.
Work not turned in will receive an F. If your cumulative grade drops below a D you be out in to the remedial class. You do not want that. There will always be options in the assignments. If you want extra credit you can send in proof of completion to any coach. Super extra credit if you put it in the thread, Supper duper extra credit if you show your face. Keep in mind you may have to expose your self to your squad for some assignments (with the exception of the volley ball squad, there will always be an alternate assignment to do in that case), But other wise you will never be required to send in evidence if you don't want to.

Coaches (yes plural, see the "Coaches" section) may punish students if they:
1. Missbehave
2. Don't do an assignment
3. Do an assignment half-assed
4. Don't follow instructions / rules

Additionally, I understand that control and accountability is a big thing for people. I personally will join one of these things but will chicken out when it comes time to do a punishment. So I have created a system for keeping people in the game.

It works like this. You choose your level of accountability out of the list below, and and then choose your trigger out of the other list. You can choose multiple levels of both. If your choices require an action on your part, you will need to do it before you can join. You will be warned twice before the action(s) happen.

Accountability Level:

1 - No accountability
2 - Send in a collection of sexy / Embarrassing no face photos to a coach, we will post it in the thread when the trigger happens
3 - Send in a collection of sexy / Embarrassing photos with face to a coach, we will post it in the thread when the trigger happens
4 - Send in a collection of sexy / Embarrassing videos with face to a coach, we will post it in the thread when the trigger happens
5 - Send in a collection of sexy / Embarrassing videos / photos with face or without to a coach, we will post it on imgur when the trigger happens
6 - Send in a collection of sexy / Embarrassing videos / photos with face or without to a coach along with some email addresses / phone numbers, we will send them out when the trigger happens

Triggers:

1 - No trigger
2 - After no contact / activity for 3 weeks
3 - After no contact / activity for 2 weeks
4 - After no contact / activity for a week
5 - After failing to turn in an 3 consecutive assignments (and no extension / asking to turn it in late)
6 - After failing to turn in an 2 consecutive assignments (and no extension / asking to turn it in late)
7 - After failing to turn in an assignment (and no extension / asking to turn it in late)
8 - After failing to do a punishment

Due to this system if you want to leave the game you must complete your current assignment / punishment first and tell us. Only then will the trigger not happen.

Character Creation

If you like the sound of this, here is how you create your character and join:

1. Make a post saying you want to join, Give a detailed physical description of what you want to look like, and what you personality is like.

2. Put the following in your signature, fill in the <>'s:

=========================
Student ID.
Name: <your rp name>
Squads: <your squad(s) here>
Triggers: <your triggers here>
Accountability: <your accountability level here>
=========================

3. If you haven already, make sure that you have your kinks / hard limits / soft limits in your signature. Soft limits being things you may not exactly enjoy doing but are ok doing. Punishments will be created of of the soft limits.

Coaches

Current coaches:
Liz_paine - Only contactable on the weekends.

If you want to be a coach (we need ~4 more) Pm me your Dom experience.

News

News will go here!

Assignments!

Assignments will go here!

Feedback? pm me!

Last edited by Liz_paine; 05-06-2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Charter is not character.... woops
Liz_paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 08:18 AM   #2
SubRed92
Account Banned

Glad to see such a well written and elaborate post! I'm joining this one. Hope it gains popularity real soon.

I'm Zack, a barely noticeable 15 year old asian. Standing at 172cm, and weighing a little less than 55kg, I'm sometimes called a bamboo. I've been doing some basic workouts for some time, so I do look decently fit. Muscles (however little there is) are defined. Unsurprisingly, being a featherweight means I run really well.

Exhaustion isn't a problem when it comes to PE. However, sports... Kill me if you want me to participate in sports. I don't like conflict and feel super uneasy when things get heated, which happens so often during sports.

Despite being quiet and reserved, the occasional witty humor does appear occasionally. I have little friends, but quality ones.

Having looked at the options, I'd be more comfortable in Endurance Training and Sports Med.
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 02:08 PM   #3
Golden_Throw

Lucy is the new Transgender girl after she was kicked out of St. James Catholic School. She's a flat-chested, 5'8", 17, half-passing nymphomanic who rarely gets the chance to release her pent-up frustration (other than when she beats her 5.5 inch dick). She is kind, but has an unusual sense of morality, so you never know if you are going to be on the short or long end of the stick.

Lucy loves the water and played on the badminton team, so Swim Sports and Badminton are her first pick.

She will go with accountability level 5 with trigger condition 2. The pictures will be sent via pm as soon as an assignment is posted.

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:36 PM   #4
Liz_paine

Default Update!

Thanks to SubRed92 for pointing this out to me.... but apparently you cant edit posts after a set amount of time. I've created this blog for the assignments and news of the game. It is Here. If you want to join the game you Must post the necessary info here first so I can keep track of people. Thanks!

Soft Limits: Anal, edging, piss drinking, online humiliation, heavy pain, burning.

Hard Limits: Scat play, animals, social suicide, photos(for right now), family, anything permanent that I can not hide.
Liz_paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:29 PM   #5
SpecialSort

Jesse is a hardcore video game player. His father pushed him to play all types of sports but, he would rather sit at home gaming. Due to his father he maintained a decent level of fitness. He just turned 13 and is quite short for his age. While not being forced to play sports be lazily gains a few pounds and gets a little chubby. Being thirteen he's about average with his height being 5'2. ( ~ 160cm ) Jesse has never really had trouble with making friends in school and tends to put himself out there as a bit of a class clown. Cracking jokes and having fun as long as it's not getting him into trouble. He's gotten into a few fights during his time in sports and is known for a light temper, mostly caused by losing in video games. He loves taking most challenges and bets but, is a very sore loser.

Jesse would let out a deep sigh not caring much for dumb 'get to know each other' or 'personality' questionnaires mostly found at the start of a school year. After scribbling down most of his answers and heading out to play dodge ball his answers would most likely slot him...

1) Weight Machines.
2) Volley Ball and/or Badminton.

Please vote - Lost bet thread

I devote myself to Goddess Lisa, I'll serve her anytime.
SpecialSort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 01:41 PM   #6
demonhunter198

Andrew is a wimpish kid with little muscle or physical endurance and hopes to try and get by with minimal incident but inside he secretly enjoys some of the torment he is put through
16yr old, white male

joining anatomy and swim sports

Student ID.
Name: Andrew Talon
Squads:anatomy, swim sports
Triggers: 1
Accountability: 0

dislikes: spanking, hard bondage, nudity, orgasm control

limits: extreme pain, scat, blood, vomit, public, illegal, social suicide, family and friends, cum eating, pics
dont bother giving as a task/dare: edging
demonhunter198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 01:42 PM   #7
AnalSlave1

Hi, I'm Blaine. I am a bisexual and 12 years old. I am a white muscular 170cm tall dude weighing around 60 kg. I am a huge introvert so I don't like working with other people.
I am joining the squads Free Weights, Sports Med and Endurance Training.

Here is my Student ID.
Name: <Blaine Z>
Squads: <Free Weights, Sports Med, Endurance Training>
Triggers: <5>
Accountability: <1-2>
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 11:22 AM   #8
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Hi, this is Kiefer Mustermann! I'm 15, a gay but open-minded fellow. I wear 1.73 m and weigh 63 kg (that's 5'8" and 139 pounds). I'm usually a bit of an introvert, but I can work with others if needed. I'll try to get everything done with as little effort as possible (just don't quote me on that), but I can also be rather hot-headed and stubborn, so don't be surprised me if you see me working a lot just to prove that I can!

Oh, and my Kiefer is joining the Swim Sports and Sports Med squads.

Here's my student ID:

Name: Kiefer Mustermann
Squads: Swim Sports, Sports Med
Triggers: 3,6
Accountability: 3

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.

Last edited by Butterfly's Prisoner; 05-27-2018 at 11:30 AM.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 02:15 AM   #9
Sexyslave1234

Henry is a 5 9 14 year old quiet white boy with a bit of a secret. He has a bag of and uses toys including a buttplug, nipple clamps, a gag, and handcuffs. He is also an exhibitionist getting very turned on by the original locker room encounter.[/COLOR]
Student ID.
Name: henry
Squads: tennis and badminton
Triggers: 2
Accountability: 2
Contactlease pm me your kik and anytime after 4.
Sexyslave1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
age-play, ageplay, bdsm, game, school