Old 11-04-2017, 10:07 AM   #1
nobody's_slave

Target Sex Academy

Sex Academy is a place where people who want to become masters or slaves submit their application and based on their very detailed profile the academy helps them find their perfect match. The recruits accept to live at the academy for a limited or undefined period of time but most of them join it only for the summer. Willing to fulfill some of her deepest darkest sexual fantasies, 21-year-old virgin Aria accepts the challenge and applies as a slave for the summer, knowing that this experience will change her life forever.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 11-04-2017, 10:11 AM   #2
nobody's_slave

Female Welcome to Sex Academy

I was staring blankly at the receiptionist in the empty hallway as she repeatedly called my name. "Miss Aria? Are you ready to go in? Mr Clarke is waiting for you."

"Oh, sorry... I mean, yes, I am ready." I smiled sheepishly and shrugged all my concerns, at least for a moment. 'Everything is fine. This is what you've always wanted, remember?' I tried to encourage myself, ignoring the weakness in my knees as I followed the receiptionist to a dark narrow corridor.

She knocked at a door with a tag on it saying 'Academy Director'. A strong manly voice let us know that we could come in so she opened the door and gestured for me to go inside. The 40-year-old man who was sitting on a huge comfortable office chair stood up to shake my hand then told me to make myself comfortable on the smaller chair in front of him.

"I read your file, Miss Aria, and I have to say that I am really impressed. You have some bold fantasies for a 21-year-old virgin." Mr Clarke skipped straight to the point causing me to look at him with widened eyes. "Don't worry, it's not a bad thing." he grinned as he stood and began pacing back and forth, watching me shift uncomfortably in my chair. "Why do you want to join this academy as a slave?"

"As I already said in my application letter, sir, I am tired of experiencing things on my own and I want to be trained properly." I tried to sound very confident, hiding my nervousness.

"I know what you said in your letter, Aria." he smiled briefly then continued to speak. "What I really want to know is what is not written in the file. The real motive."

"I don't want to be a virgin anymore, sir." I replied weakly. "I am also eager to try new things, the ones that I'd never have courage to try on my own." I added with a trembling voice.

"Can you give me an example?" he stopped in front of me, examining my body language. I was nervously biting my lips and rubbing my hands together. I stopped and thought for a few seconds before answering his question.

"I've always wondered what it feels like to have my nipples or clit pierced but I don't think I can do it without a little push." I looked down, blushing.

"Very good." he sounded pleased with my answer. "What if I say that I found the perfect match for you? What would you do if your future master was waiting for you behind that closed door?" he gestured to a black wooden doon that connected his office to another room.

“I would go and meet him right away, sir.” I answered without thinking, biting my lip one more time.

“Then what are you waiting for? Go.” I watched him in disbelief as his right hand indicated once more to the black door.

Without a single word, I got up from my chair and knocked at the wooden door which cracked open in front of me. I gulped and stepped into the unknown, my whole body shaking with excitement and fear at the same time.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 11-04-2017 at 10:33 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 11-04-2017, 02:55 PM   #3
nobody's_slave

Find The white medical room

I was standing in the middle of the whitest room that I had ever seen. The walls, the floor, the ceiling, the furniture - everything was so white that my eyes hurt. As I was looking around, something that appeared to be some sort of gynecological examination chair caught my attention. I was slowly moving towards it when a door to my left opened, making me jump.

“I didn’t want to startle you. You must be Aria.” a woman dressed as a nurse addressed me, showing a comforting smile. “Please remove all your clothes and relax into the chair.”

Blushing, I started undressing myself. The nurse looked away and took different objects from several drawers before returning to me. I was fully exposed and feeling goosebumps all over my skin, glaring at the examination chair. Being a virgin, I had never been to a gynecologist before so I was never fully naked in front of anyone except my mother and my roommates.

“Come on, I promise it won’t bite.” the nurse smiled gently, guiding me to the chair. I followed her and sat on it, my heart pounding from my chest up to my throat. She started tying my wrists to the chair then did the same with my ankles and waist. “Don’t worry, this is just to keep you in the correct position during the examination.” she said assuringly before approaching me with a blindfold.

“Is that really necessary?” I gulped, terrified of having my body examined while being tied to a chair and more than that, blindfolded.

She didn’t say a word and smiled again while tying the thick blindfold over my eyes. I couldn’t see anything, not even a glimpse of light which made me even more nervous than before. I suddenly started missing the overly white room that I stepped into a few minutes before I found myself helpless into the terrifying chair.

“Your master will be here in a few moments.” was the last time when I heard the nurse’s voice before the door slammed shut, leaving me in silence.

Being blindfolded sharpened my other senses. I could hear myself breathing heavily while the cold sensation got stronger and stronger, forcing my small soft nipples to harden against my will. I felt weak and helpless with my wrists and ankles tied to the chair, my eyes blindfolded and my virgin pussy fully exposed to the unknown.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 11-05-2017 at 07:49 AM.
The following 11 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 11-05-2017, 07:49 AM   #4
TopDom

What a lovely story I would love to find out the destiny of this journey!

Likes: Humiliation, body writing, denials, public sex, objectifying, pictures, horny slaves, fun lovers, being blown, being called sir
Limits: To Be found
TopDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:05 PM   #5
nobody's_slave

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDom View Post
What a lovely story I would love to find out the destiny of this journey!
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that someone enjoys my first writing. I'm currently editing the 3rd part which will be a lot longer than the previous ones and it will be available sooner that you think.

Old 11-05-2017, 12:19 PM   #6
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Great start. I might have gotten a bit horny reading it.
Looking forward to the next part!
Old 11-05-2017, 12:57 PM   #7
nobody's_slave

Joystick Master's Delight

My heart stopped for a moment when I heard the door open once again. Heavy footsteps were echoing through the room and were heading closer and closer to me. I felt my blood rushing through my veins and my face turning red from the heat that suddenly took hold of me.

“I’m so happy to finally meet you, Aria.” a strong but somehow sweet masculine voice greeted me sincerely. “You actually look even better in person.” I could sense the contentment in his tone as he delivered these last words.

“That’s because I only sent you fully clothed pictures, sir.” I replied instantly, but suddenly regretted my bold answer and bit my bottom lip. ‘What if I made him mad with my first reply? I’m such an idiot.’ I pouted. It was so unfair that I could not see his reactions. I was only able to hear what he wanted me to hear... And also feel what he wanted me to feel.

I was relieved when he let out a small laugh. I could hear him pacing back and forth, stopping for a second or two and then pacing again. His pacing and the silence made me even more nervous. Was he examining me? Did he like what he was seeing? Was the sight of me helpless and exposed turning him on?

I could hear him stepping closer while clearing his throat. “Since I already know who you are and you can’t even see me, I think it would be fair to introduce myself. My name is Liam and if everything goes smoothly, I am going to be your master for the next three months. Now you will call me ‘sir’ but after we finish this examination and you are officially my slave, you will only address me as ‘master’. Do you undertand?”

“Yes, sir.”I nodded in agreement, nervously clenching my fists.

“Good. We shall begin.” he replied sternly.

I heard him moving away from the chair and searching through different drawers. My heart was racing faster and faster as I heard him approaching once again. I gulped and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down but I couldn’t help but tremble. My breath intensified as I felt a cold touch starting from my left cheek and slowly moving between my firm 36 B breasts to my belly and I suddenly opened my eyes (not that it mattered) and shuddered as he went down to my pelvic region. I could definitely feel that we was wearing a glove and I somehow felt relieved that the man that I could not see was not touching me with his bare hand.

He retracted his hand before he started speaking once again: “I suppose you’ve never had a speculum examination before.”

“No...” I replied with a trembling voice.

He didn’t say anything in return. For the next few moments I heard his footsteps echoing through the room and when the footsteps stopped, I felt once again the cold glove touching me, this time spreading my pussy lips. I gasped and tried to move but I was securely tied to the chair with my legs spread wide. Without a further notice I felt something penetrating me and I let out a small cry, shifting uncomfortably into the chair.

“Hey, don’t make me use the ball gag.'' Liam raised his voice slightly. "I was hoping to, you know, get to know you better during the examination.” I did not reply, still in shock and waiting for his next move. “I’m sorry if I hurt you. You are really tight down there.” he added apologetically after a few seconds of silence.

“It’s fine, you can go on.” I added assuringly. He didn’t use the speculum as he inquired but instead was exploring my vagina with one finger. I had played with one or two fingers down there and I had also used tampons during the last few months but the feeling of someone else exploring my vagina was new and different. I didn’t find it unpleasant but the fact that I wasn’t able to see him was very iritating.

Liam continued to penetrate me with one finger, going in as deep as he could. As soon as he felt that I got used to the feeling and started to relax a bit, he slowly inserted a second finger which made me tense up once again.

After moving both fingers in and out for a few times, he removed them and spoke again. “You’re lucky. I won’t use the speculum today.” I let out a sigh of relief then heard him chuckle at my reaction, making me blush. “I read in your file that you like nipple teasing. What have you tried so far?”

“Pinching, toothpaste, electric toothbrush, rubber bands, ice... All those seem quite enjoyable. But I really hate clothespins.” I replied sincerely, waiting for his reaction. After exploring my vagina, I was sure that he wanted to test my nipples as well.

The next moment I felt his both hands squeezing and lightly pinching my nipples through the gloves. I felt my small nipples getting harder and harder with every squeeze and I moaned slightly, gasping for air. He chuckled again and I felt embarassed over my reaction so I tried to regain my senses but it was really hard to fight back. My body betrayed me once again and I let out another small moan, my back arching with pleasure.

“I can see that you’re easily arousable. This should be fun.” Liam laughed as he stopped touching my already hardened nipples. “Now let’s see how much pain you can bare.”

I flinced at the word ‘pain’, afraid that he might put me through some horrific torment. In fact, that was the thing that scared me the most about this whole new experience. I was afraid that I might be forced to do some things that I would never do, even though when I signed up they assured me that it wasn’t the case.

“Next you will feel something squeezing your nipples really tight. Let me know when the sensation becomes unbearable.” Liam added before I felt something being attached to my right nipple.

“What are they? Nipple clamps?” I inquired, trying not to sound too startled about what was going to happen.

“Indeed, they are adjustable nipple clamps. Tell me when you’re ready.” he confirmed my asumption and I nodded in ageement that he could start the experiment.

He gently adjusted the clamp on my right nipple so that it wouldn’t fall then moved the the left, repeating the procedure. He tightened them a couple of times and I was starting to feel the pressure on both nipples building up.

“Okay, one more time.” he said as I didn’t tell him to stop. This time the clamps felt really tight but I managed to avoid a grimace. “How long do you think you could keep them like this?”

“It’s difficult to answer that as I am not able to see how swollen they are or if they changed color. Probably not more than ten minutes.” I shrugged.

“I’m glad to know that you’re concerned about safety.” Liam retorted as he was gently caressing the tip of my nipples through the thin latex gloves. “They don’t look very swollen but they’ll soon start to change their color so I think this is it. You might feel a burning sensation as the blood starts flowing once again.”

“No!” I stopped him from releasing my nipples from the tight grip. “Do it one more time.” I inquired.

“I don’t think this is necessary. I’ve already...” he didn’t get to finish the last sentence because I cut him off

“Please, sir.” I pleaded, trying to convince him.

“If you insist...” he replied hesitantly before tightening the clamp that secured my right nipple. The next second I felt like I was going to cry in pain and pleaded him to stop. He imediately released my sore nipple and then the other one so I was able to catch my breath, avoiding the tears.

“You are brave, but sometimes brave equals stupid.” Liam said on a serious tone, making me frown. “Anyway, you’re handling pain a lot better than I expected.” he added before I could say anything. “There is only one more thing that I need to check.”

Without saying anything else, one of his hands moved again to my crotch, this time focusing on my small clit. “This little one is indeed very little, like you stated in your application letter.” Liam's words taunted me while he was touching the most sensitive part of my body. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen one this small but I may be able to fix that.” he chuckled slightly, rubbing my clit through the glove.

I growled at the hearing of his last words. I didn’t want him to see me as a broken toy that needed to be fixed. He noticed that and started teasing my clit in a way that made me struggle to get out of his grasp, but with every move I made he squeezed it even tighter. I let out a sigh of defeat and stopped moving my pelvis. Liam started circling my clit with his index finger combining slow and fast movements, causing me to moan with pleasure. Somehow, he knew what to do to make me feel pleasure and he was right: I was easily arousable around him.

Suddenly the teasing stopped and I heard him removing his gloves. “That’s it for today. You’re officialy my slave.”

My heart was pounding once again at the thought that I was finally going to see his face. I was excited and nervous at the same time, as I didn’t know what to expect. I was afraid that if I wasn't physically attracted to him I would have a really hard time coping with the idea of being his for the next three months. I was assured that I was being assigned to a master only if we matched each other’s criteria and that he wouldn’t be older than 30 as I initially requested, but...

“You do realize that by the end of tomorrow you won’t be a virgin anymore, right?” Liam’s voice shrugged me out of my thoughts.

“Yes, master.” I replied almost automatically.

“Good. Until tomorrow.” he added as I heard footsteps and then the door slammed again. I couldn’t believe that he left me there aroused, tied and blidfolded without even seeing his face. Who knows what tomorrow has in store for me...

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 11-05-2017 at 02:30 PM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 11-06-2017, 07:14 AM   #8
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Great story so far. Looking forward to future chapters.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mousey123 for this post:
Old 11-13-2017, 12:38 PM   #9
nobody's_slave

Door My new home

As soon as the nurse untied me and I was fully clothed, she took me back to the reception where I had left my luggage. The receptionist handed me a card that provided me access to all the facilities and a brochure map of the location. I thanked her then grabbed my suitcase and started dragging it to the elevator.

In a matter of seconds I was at the 2nd floor and as the elevator door opened, I noticed a big lobby with a few comfortable sofas, a huge TV and a foosball table. Several people were chatting but suddenly stopped as I got out of the elevator, their eyes turning to me. I greeted them nervously then asked if they knew where room 210 was and one woman guided me to the left, down a narrow hallway. As I turned away from them, I heard the chatter begin once again and nervously bit my lip at the thought that my master could have been there watching me as I was heading to my new temporary home.

I used the card to unlock the door to my room but it wasn't working. After several failed attempts I forced the door handle and accidentally kicked the suitcase which landed on my left foot. Cursing, I bent down to lift it up but somebody got ahead of me on that one, our faces only a few inches away.

"Do you need any help with that?" his friendly voice inquired, pointing at my useless card.

"The door won't open." I sighed and tried it once again, showing him that I was right.

"Can I?" he gestured to hand him the card and I did.

The next moment the door was open and I was staring at him in disbelief. "How did you..."

"You were holding it upside down." he interrupted me. "I suppose you're new around here." he grinned widely, gazing at my suitcase. "I'm Chris. I live next door."

"Aria." I shook his hand and smiled briefly.

"It was nice to meet you, Aria. I'll let you settle in. I hope to see you later in the lobby for the movie night. We'll have popcorn and lemonade and you can meet everyone on the floor." Chris smiled back, waiting for my response.

"Sure." I replied without thinking, mostly to make him go away. After my first encounter with my master I wasn't in a mood to socialize with a bunch a strangers that would probably ask me a lot of questions and make me feel even more uncomfortable.

As soon as Chris left the hallway, I entered my room and quickly scanned every corner, my eyes widening in surprise. They really weren't kidding when they said that the campus had the facillities of a luxurious hotel. The room was very big with brand new furniture, a huge bed that looked extremely comfortable, a fully equipped bathroom and a minibar. On the table I had a menu with plenty of dishes to choose from and all I had to do was order it on the phone.

But what really impressed my was the view from the balcony. As soon as the beautiful lake and the huge park were shimmering before me, I instantly knew where I was going to spend all of my free time and for a moment I forgot where I was. When I finally came to my senses, I left the balcony and started unpacking my things then took a well deserved shower, contemplating at everything that happened that day.

While brushing my hands over my tender nipples and tiny clit I suddenly closed my eyes and thought about my first encounter with my master and smiled. Warm and tickling drops of water were widly teasing my sensitive parts, making me moan slightly. For a few moments I surrendered to the pleasurable feeling that took over me until I suddenly realised that during the training I was not allowed to pleasure myself in any possible way.

I groaned loudly and stepped out of the shower, covering my body with a red fluffy bathrobe. While gently patting my hair dry with a soft towel I tried to remember all the other rules that I had to obey during my slavery. I was not allowed to engage in any sexual activity with others unless I had received permission from my master, I was not allowed to sleep in a different room unless instructed by him and most importantly I could not forget to take the birth control pill. Apart from the general rules, my master would give me his own set of rules that I had to obey. Some of them would be permanent, others would change daily while others would be changed occasionally. Braking any rule would mean receiving a punishment from him and sometimes even being humiliated in front of the other masters and slaves so I had to make sure to avoid any ot these, mostly because I would hate to be exposed naked in front of everyone else and their prying eyes.

As I got out of the bathroom, I explored the room once again, looking at every detail of the furniture, the paitings and the other decorations. Everything except the furniture was red: the huge fluffy carpet in front of the bed, the thick curtains that hung over the windows and over the balcony entrance, the heart shaped bedside lamps and also the silky bedsheets and pillow cases. I let my tired body fall heavily on the bed and wondered if that was the place were I was going to lose my virginity the next day. I closed my eyes and stood there motionless until I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

The following 2 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 11-15-2017, 10:44 AM   #10
nobody's_slave

Box Surprise!

After tossing and turning all night long I woke up exhausted at the sound of someone knocking at my door. I dragged myself out of the bed and answered, my eyes still half closed. My jaw dropped at the sight of a table filled with fruits, yogurt, cereals, mini croissants and also a covered plate. 'A surprise!' I giggled chilishly as I quickly dragged the table inside and looked under the lid, revealing a light pink envelope with my name written on it. I sat on the edge of the bed and started reading out loud the piece of paper containing my master's handwriting:

Dear Aria,

Today is the day when we'll see each other for the first time with no masks, no blindfold and no clothes. I know that you're probably nervous and hungry (I hope you'll like what I've chosen for breakfast) but I want you to celebrate your last day as a virgin and think of it as the last page of a beautiful chapter that has to end for a magnificent one to begin.

That's why I want you to use this letter as a voucher that allows you to relax in the private jacuzzi, to enjoy a one hour session of full body massage and also to buy your favorite dress, shoes and the sexiest lingerie that you'll find at the downstairs boutique.

Enjoy the rest of the day as much as we'll both enjoy tonight.

Yours,
Liam

Knowing that Liam wanted me to have fun and enjoy myself even when I wasn't around him actually brought a smile to my lips. His letter was probably the best thing that happened to me since I got to the academy. It was the confirmation that Liam cared about me and that he wasn't like other masters who think that their slaves should live only to worship them and to satisfy their darkest and weirdest fantasies. Still grinning like an idiot, I put the letter back in the envelope and shoved it into my purse then went back to eat breakfast.

An hour later I was downstairs looking for the boutique. It was very easy to find as its brigt painted walls stuck out as soon as I got out of the elevator. I was actually surprised that I hadn't spotted it the day before. I expected to find only a few items to choose from but on the contrary it had a lot of dresses, night robes and sexy lingerie that made my cheeks blush.

Since it was my last night of purity I decided to go with a white lace bra and matching panties, well hidden under a gorgeous short red dress that perfectly fit my slim figure. After I chose a pair of black high heel shoes with a small red ribbon at the back that matched my dress, I left the store, happy and eager to try the private jacuzzi and the massage session.

The bubbles of the jacuzzi tickled me on the outside while the bubbly champagne tickled me on the inside. If heaven was real then that's the way I would imagine it. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths of the sweet scented air, letting the smell of lavander and orchid take over my senses.

I suddenly froze as I felt a blindfold covering my eyes. I instinctively brought my right hand to my eyes and touched the silky piece of fabric but I did not try to remove it. After all, it was part of the game.

"Aren't you missing something?" a masculine voice whispered in my right ear.

"You." I smiled, his fingers gently brushing my left cheek.

I felt Liam joining me in the jacuzzi, his body pressed against mine. I raised my right hand to his shoulder and caressed his soft skin, slowly moving to his chest.

"Can I take it off?" I gestured to the blindfold, my other hand still resting on his chest. His heart was pounding as fast as mine.

"Not yet." I could feel his breath closer and closer until our lips finally met, his soft kiss sending thousands of butterflies swarming through my stomach.

"Miss." a sharp female voice made me shudder. "You cannot fall asllep in the jacuzzi." she added as I was regaining my senses.

"Sorry, I'll be out in a minute." I smiled awkwardly. I rubbed my eyes and blinked several times then got out of the jacuzzi. My nipples were visibly swollen, pusshing throught the thin fabric of the bathing suit. I quickly put on the white fluffy bathrobe, trying to hide the evidence of my very first erotic dream.

The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 11-22-2017, 02:33 PM   #11
nobody's_slave

Crown The moment has come

I was getting more and more nervous with each hour that passed. Instead of enjoying my well-deserved massage session, my mind was playing tricks on me. I felt like my soft skin was being spiked over and over again and I just wanted it all to end. Unable to fight against it, I closed my eyes and waited anxiously, counting every second that passed.

As I got back to my room I let out a sigh of relief, trying to regain my senses. Reluctantly, I got into the bathtub and let my body relax in it as it filled with warm water. After washing my body thoroughly I started to feel a little better and continued my preparation. Right after drying my hair, I waxed my legs and slipped into the delicate pieces of clothing that I had bought in the morning.

While putting on a little bit of makeup, I watched myself in the wide mirror, admiring for the last time the image of the innocent young woman who was smiling weakly as she was silently saying goodbye to her purity. I slipped into my shoes then turned off the lights and slammed the door behind me, my footsteps echoing through the overly silent corridor on my way to the elevator.

Luckily, this evening the lounge was empty so I avoided being stared at. I entered the elevator and pressed the button to the last floor, the most exclusive one in the building. When the elevator door opened, one receptionist greeted me and gestured to a wide black door that opened by itself before I could touch the handle.

I entered the huge poorly lit room in front of me, overwhelmed by its luxurious appearance. My anxiety kicked in once again at the sight of the four men waiting in the middle of the room.

"Good evening, Aria." Mr. Clarke greeted me cheerfully while the other men stood in complete silence.

"Good evening, gentlemen." I replied with a trembling voice. Damn, my whole body was shaking. What were all this men dressed in expensive suits doing here?

"Please, Aria, come closer. We won't bite." Mr. Clarke encouraged me, gesturing me to take my place in front of the three men.

I gulped and walked nervously to his left, stopping in front of the man who was standing in the middle. All of them were tall and handsome and I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment as their gaze was on me only.

"I will start explaining the rules of the game." Mr. Clarke broke the few seconds of silence that actually felt like ages. "As you probably figured out, my dear Aria, one of this handsome men is your master"

I listened to him carefully, my heart pounding like it was going to jump out of my chest.

"To spice it up a little bit, you are going to try to guess which one is him. You can come close to each of them and touch them, smell them. Do whatever you want to do, just don't ask them any questions as I know that you've heard your master's voice yesterday in the medical room." Mr. Clarke explained the rules. "And to make things even more fun, if your guess is wrong, you will receive a punishment."

I swollowed hard at the word 'punishment' but I didn't have time for a second reaction as his voice quickly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Go ahead. What are you waiting for?"

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 11-22-2017 at 02:36 PM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post:
Old 11-22-2017, 02:47 PM   #12
alli55

Loving the story, nobody's_slave!

If you're enjoying writing your fantasies as much as I'm enjoying reading them, then you must be having a great time!

Can't wait to see how Aria gets on with trying to identify her master.
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:23 AM   #13
herpderp42
getDare Addict

I have to ask: This great story didnīt end, right? It is just progessing "slowly" at the moment because of the christmas stress, correct?
Old 12-18-2017, 02:56 PM   #14
alli55

I, for one, certainly hope that's the case, herpderp42! The story has been good so far, and has so much potential. Hint, hint nobody's_slave!
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 06:49 PM   #15
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Love this story. Please continue writing this story!!!

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasies, master, sex, slave, story