Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-05-2017, 02:35 AM   #1
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default TRAPPED in DIAPERS

So, thanks to a bet and an out-of-control-thread, I'm to be constantly diapered for the next 76 days. I've been told I can get this reduced however by doing any challenges you all set me.

Please please do reply with tasks, dares and challenges I can do to reduce this ridiculously long sentence!

Alongside diapers, I also have plastic pants, a little baby food, nipple clamps, ball gag, baby costume and baby bonnet, Big Bird costume, tights, leggings, and all manner of household items.

The rules I've already been given are:
1. I have to relax my muscles and never hold back from peeing whenever I feel an urge to go
2. Keep diapers in a rubbish bag and once they've built up take pictures playing around in them
3. Watch an episode of My Little Pony
4. Drink a minimum of 3L each day
5. Every day I wear double diapers and plastic pants I can reduce my total sentence by an extra day
6. As I'm gonna be trapped in diapers for Halloween I have to make the diapers and baby aspect a part of my outfit

I am a piggy of my word though and so any time in the next 76 days (or however long I end up padded for) you can message me on Kik (see my signature) and ask for a diaper check to prove I'm padded. If I don't reply within 2 hours with a pic you can add a forfeit to my torment.

I'll also be replying and reporting on this thread with how it all goes

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:35 AM   #2
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Babywierdo, you're a champ for sticking to your promise even though we made it go much longer than intended! I think offering time reduction for completing tasks is pretty reasonable.

I'll start with one - allowing you to reduce your time by 12 hours for every day you send three users at least one PM dare. This should also help draw attention to your plight! Hopefully in a good way ^_^'

Ps: I would also edit your sig to have a link here and to the running total of days left.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 10-05-2017, 11:49 AM   #3
qmu
getDare Devil

Wow, agreed! I know this site works on trust and everything, but to go for it even after the thread exploding, that's serious dedication to diapers xD.

One note, for those who said it was my fault, top five posters in case you are looking for revenge =p (apparently I am evil after all...)

NoWayOut 46
orophins 35
KittyAydy 29
Forrest 18
qmu 9

But I agree it went overboard, but before adding dares or reduction tasks a question, how are you doing it with public as a limit? Are you wearing diapers only at home? If not, some rules for reduction already using what you have =p
  • Time diapered in public should count as double for your sentence.
  • Every time someone do ask for a pic on kik and you reply with a photo diapered -12 hours.
  • Take the average number of times you pee per day, every day you change less than that (either by holding or staying in wet diapers) -12 hours.
  • Well, since you have to watch an episode of MLP, -3 days for going to see the movie in diapers.
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to qmu for this post:
Old 10-05-2017, 11:53 AM   #4
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Yeah, since I'm probably part of why this got so out of hand, how about a little reduction from me as well:
Minus 12 hours for each episode of my little pony you watch, up to 10 episodes.
You must sing along each song though

Edit: also qmu why you were supposed to be the scapegoat...

Bad puppy, come back here!!!

Last edited by NoWayOut; 10-05-2017 at 11:57 AM.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:57 AM   #5
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
Bad puppy, come back here!!!
Because people keep saying I am an evil puppy. Which I am not, I am ultra nice, and I like ponies, I didn't even send you PM Dares =p
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
qmu
Old 10-05-2017, 12:01 PM   #6
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

I guess you're right, you only cleared the way , so much better
But thanks for not sending me pms, my list might be a bit too long
Guess I need a new plan, Plan scapegoat puppy didn't work out so well -_-
Old 10-05-2017, 01:26 PM   #7
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Guess I need a new plan, Plan scapegoat puppy didn't work out so well -_-
In retrospect, it was foolish for us to think it would... they don't call them scapepuppies... where's a goat when you need one >.<?
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
Old 10-05-2017, 01:34 PM   #8
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by orophins View Post
In retrospect, it was foolish for us to think it would... they don't call them scapepuppies... where's a goat when you need one >.<?
*points at NoWayOut profile* Is that close enough to a goat? =p
qmu
Old 10-05-2017, 01:47 PM   #9
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
*points at NoWayOut profile* Is that close enough to a goat? =p
Well let's see, he does have 1..2...3..4 legs! Close enough, I vote nowayout as the scapepony ^_^!
Old 10-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #10
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Can I downvote that?
Old 10-05-2017, 01:55 PM   #11
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Can I downvote that?
Yeah - but then it's still your fault cause you posted the most according to qmu. I'd recommend just being the scapepony ^_^!
Old 10-05-2017, 01:57 PM   #12
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by orophins View Post
Well let's see, he does have 1..2...3..4 legs! Close enough, I vote nowayout as the scapepony ^_^!
Oh, I meant his profile pic =p

qmu
Old 10-05-2017, 02:31 PM   #13
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh, I meant his profile pic =p

Hahahaha! I didn't even see that, well that's just perfect !
Old 10-05-2017, 02:31 PM   #14
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
But I agree it went overboard, but before adding dares or reduction tasks a question, how are you doing it with public as a limit? Are you wearing diapers only at home? If not, some rules for reduction already using what you have =p
To clarify this lol, wearing diapers doesn't count as full public for me, its more semi-public and managable some of the time

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 10-07-2017, 08:47 AM   #15
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Just out of curiosity, have you already started?
And how's it going?
This padded pretty prancing potty pants pony princess (probably deserved that one) would ask to post at least weekly detailed reports, and each report lessens your time by 12 hours.
This task can't lessen your time by more then 36 hours per week.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper humiliation, diapers, humiliation