Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-23-2017, 10:40 PM   #1
Fappah

Default Punish My Clit

I have just let myself come 6 times in the shower and I think I paid too much attention to my clit. I was too nice. I would now like to punish and tease it.
Please tell me how I should, and I will report back.

Likes: Clit Torture (Mild), Pussy Torture (Mild), Spanking, Teasing, Forced Orgasms, Nipples Play, Anal

Dislikes: Urine, Feces, Feet, Public, Humiliation, Family, Blood, Permanent Marks
Fappah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 11:26 PM   #2
king9688

Tie string or wrap a rubber band around it as a make shift clit ring for a few hours
king9688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 12:41 AM   #3
Fappah

Quote:
Originally Posted by king9688 View Post
Tie string or wrap a rubber band around it as a make shift clit ring for a few hours
Thank you sir. The string went on first to hold my clit, and the rubber band went on second, making it real tight and holding the string in place so I can pull on it without it coming off. It is keeping my tight little bud erect and aroused.

Likes: Clit Torture (Mild), Pussy Torture (Mild), Spanking, Teasing, Forced Orgasms, Nipples Play, Anal

Dislikes: Urine, Feces, Feet, Public, Humiliation, Family, Blood, Permanent Marks
The following 2 users say Thank You to Fappah for this post:
Old 06-24-2017, 05:51 AM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

For a whole day on each hour slap your clit 20 times with flat side of hairbrush.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:20 AM   #5
Fappah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
For a whole day on each hour slap your clit 20 times with flat side of hairbrush.
Yes, sir. I will reattach it tomorrow and start since I do not have time at work today to do that. Thank you

Old 06-24-2017, 07:25 AM   #6
trenho
getDare Devil

rub it with toothpaste and toothbrush. 3 mins brushing it as you do with your teeth.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:59 PM   #7
Fappah

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
rub it with toothpaste and toothbrush. 3 mins brushing it as you do with your teeth.
Thank you sir, I greatly enjoy toothpaste as a punishment, especially when I can't rub it off. It burns bad, and the toothbrush made my clit very sore and sensitive and red.

Old 06-25-2017, 01:01 AM   #8
monkeycola

Wrap your hips in a crotch rope with your clit split between the ropes, now slowly finger your ass while rocking your hips, your goal is to orgasm without touching your clit or pussy, only using your ass or rope sliding against your clit. Avoid rope burn if you can
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 08:56 AM   #9
Fappah

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeycola View Post
Wrap your hips in a crotch rope with your clit split between the ropes, now slowly finger your ass while rocking your hips, your goal is to orgasm without touching your clit or pussy, only using your ass or rope sliding against your clit. Avoid rope burn if you can
Thank you for the punishment. I will so this as soon as I finish my other punishments and let you know how it goes.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #10
Fappah

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeycola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Thank you two. I did them consecutively and it was very punishable.
I started yesterday after work until today, spanking my clit every hour. It was very dark red by the time today I was done, and very sensitive.
I just finished cumming from the crotch rope, and that was a very hard orgasm. Hard because it took a little while because it was almost teasing me, but it was such a rough touch from the rope. I came though, and my clit is very very very sensitive, for lack of better words. Thank you for punishing my clit

The following user says Thank You to Fappah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment