Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-04-2017, 09:49 AM   #16
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
So you've never done a wedgie in public? Would you be able to create a wedgie that made you want to squirm? Have you ever experienced that at all? Maybe you could wear underwear that rides up or do you have a thong that doesn't fit you right?
Do I have to make up the wedgie myself or can you tell me what to do? How long shall I wear it? What else shall I wear with it? What do I do in it? And I definitely have thongs that I have outgrown. Is that what you mean?
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:50 PM   #17
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
Do I have to make up the wedgie myself or can you tell me what to do? How long shall I wear it? What else shall I wear with it? What do I do in it? And I definitely have thongs that I have outgrown. Is that what you mean?
On occasion, you should wear one of your thongs so that it shows above your jeans or other clothing and so that everyone can see your underwear.

Another idea for you, wet yourself once a day, every other day of the week. For the most part this should be through underwear which you should leave on for 15 minutes after wetting. Once a week though you should wet yourself fully clothed in a different outfit each time.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:26 PM   #18
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Get your nipples pierced
Beg him to let you serve him orally and anally DAILY
you will take his load on your face your swallow everytime
Dress more provocative daily push your own boundaries with showing a little more skin daily
If he needs to punish you for something you have failed to do you must enter a wet t shirt contest or a mature night at a strip club
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:06 PM   #19
getdaring
getDare Devil

so want some more detail on the wedgie?

so all I wanted you to do is have a wedgie whenever you are out of the house for the week, so basically all the time you are out in public or at school etc... The wedgie is just to be a normal one in the back under your clothes but you should try and make it as uncomfortable as possible so that it is really annoying - maybe that might mean wearing one of your thongs you have outgrown but you should try and use underwear that feels the most uncomfortable when it is in a wedgie. and you can take the wedgie out to use the bathroom but you should put it straight back once you have done.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:32 PM   #20
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
On occasion, you should wear one of your thongs so that it shows above your jeans or other clothing and so that everyone can see your underwear.

Another idea for you, wet yourself once a day, every other day of the week. For the most part this should be through underwear which you should leave on for 15 minutes after wetting. Once a week though you should wet yourself fully clothed in a different outfit each time.
How often should I have my thong on display? That's a really cheap look- like some kind of slutty teen who hates her father from 2006.

Where shall I wet myself? In my bathtub?
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-04-2017, 03:36 PM   #21
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamnbeaver View Post
Get your nipples pierced
Beg him to let you serve him orally and anally DAILY
you will take his load on your face your swallow everytime
Dress more provocative daily push your own boundaries with showing a little more skin daily
If he needs to punish you for something you have failed to do you must enter a wet t shirt contest or a mature night at a strip club
I've been thinking of getting my nipples pearced but I've been nervous to bring it up with my boyfriend.
He does not enjoy anal or strip clubs- never has, for whatever reason. but loves blow jobs and is nervous to make me feel degraded during them. I've never taken a hot load of cum to the face. But I am rather good at swollowing.
I will definitely work on dressing more provocatively. I ought to be reminded I am on display. Actually, my boyfriend really likes to choose my outfits but I rarely let him.
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 03:38 PM   #22
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
so want some more detail on the wedgie?

so all I wanted you to do is have a wedgie whenever you are out of the house for the week, so basically all the time you are out in public or at school etc... The wedgie is just to be a normal one in the back under your clothes but you should try and make it as uncomfortable as possible so that it is really annoying - maybe that might mean wearing one of your thongs you have outgrown but you should try and use underwear that feels the most uncomfortable when it is in a wedgie. and you can take the wedgie out to use the bathroom but you should put it straight back once you have done.
Oh! Now I get it! Thank you for explaining it to me. I will do my best to make sure I am constantly uncomfortable and I will report back and let you know how it's going. So, would thicker underwear feel more uncomfortable in a wedgie?
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 03:51 PM   #23
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
Oh! Now I get it! Thank you for explaining it to me. I will do my best to make sure I am constantly uncomfortable and I will report back and let you know how it's going. So, would thicker underwear feel more uncomfortable in a wedgie?
I can't tell you if thicker underwear would feel more uncomfortable for you in a wedgie but what I would say is that thicker underwear might get jammed and it may or may not work depending on your butt shape and the type of underwear used. I don't want it to end up feeling stimulating or painful, you just have to have the desire to pick it out. So you might have to experiment with different types of underwear beforehand and seeing what works best. If it makes you feel like squirming then that is the sort of thing you want.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:03 PM   #24
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I can't tell you if thicker underwear would feel more uncomfortable for you in a wedgie but what I would say is that thicker underwear might get jammed and it may or may not work depending on your butt shape and the type of underwear used. I don't want it to end up feeling stimulating or painful, you just have to have the desire to pick it out. So you might have to experiment with different types of underwear beforehand and seeing what works best. If it makes you feel like squirming then that is the sort of thing you want.
I totally hear you. Honestly, I was just about to go out and get my boyfriend a birthday present and I thought about this dare. But I'm selfish and wanted to do what I wanted to do and I decided to defy it and I put my panties into my pussy instead. But you clarified now so I feel like I can't get out of it. So shall I start the dare now?
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 04:12 PM   #25
getdaring
getDare Devil

Quote:
I totally hear you. Honestly, I was just about to go out and get my boyfriend a birthday present and I thought about this dare. But I'm selfish and wanted to do what I wanted to do and I decided to defy it and I put my panties into my pussy instead. But you clarified now so I feel like I can't get out of it. So shall I start the dare now?
yes, I think you should start now. You can't get out of doing it. And remember the dare lasts for a week. Are you looking forward to starting it? You'll have to let us know how the start went.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:21 PM   #26
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
yes, I think you should start now. You can't get out of doing it. And remember the dare lasts for a week. Are you looking forward to starting it? You'll have to let us know how the start went.
Yes sir. One week. If I have to I'll start now. I waited to leave the house until I knew my rules. And now I do so I guess I can't get out of it.
Actually, I'm not looking forward to it. I'm mostly doing this for my boyfriend because he thinks I'm too uptight and prissy when it comes to sex. He's always been into public stuff but it makes me scared and shy. But I want to make myself into what he wants and tasks like those help me get there.
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 04:24 PM   #27
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

You should also send your bf 2 naked degrading photos a day from places like public toilets etc. This rule is ongoing.

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Unlocked males please don't message me.

Last edited by scotts96; 04-04-2017 at 04:27 PM.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:29 PM   #28
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post
You should also send your bf 2 naked degrading photos a day from places like public toilets etc. This rule is ongoing.
Yeah, he's gonna love this one. Should all the pictures be in public toilets? And could you please define degrading?
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 04:31 PM   #29
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yeah, he's gonna love this one. Should all the pictures be in public toilets? And could you please define degrading?
Public toilets, changing rooms, etc.

And degrading means anything that makes you feel humiliated

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Unlocked males please don't message me.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:35 PM   #30
getdaring
getDare Devil

So your doing it to make yourself more submissive to him? Have you never liked doing public stuff? How far are you looking to take public stuff in the future or are you just building up your courage?

So you've started the wedgie now? Just so I know, how does it feel? Do you hate the feeling of it? How do you think you'll handle the wedgie this week? Do you think you'll be squirming?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbofication, humiliation, public, public humiliation, slut