Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2016, 01:15 PM   #1
Captain0blivious

Male Control my (diapered) camping trip!

Hey Everyone,

I'm going to be going camping (probably for just one night, maybe two, I haven't decided yet) sometime in the next week or two. For a while now, I've been wanting to try going on a trip with only diapers for underwear (oops, I left all of my real underwear at home!!! :O).

What should I do for this camping trip? I'll be accepting most any dares that are within my limits, and then maybe even some limit-breakers if they're well-made dares.

Do I need to wear diapers during this trip? What kind of tasks do I need to complete while camping? You get to choose! A list of most of my supplies is below.

Diaper Supplies: ABU Simple, ABU Cushies, Confidry 24/7s, Bambino Teddies, several plastic pants (including a pair of locking ones), Depend Silhouette, and few Snuggie Overnights

AB Supplies: Pacifiers & Tethers, Bottles, Footy Pajamas, Onsies, Powder, Wipes, Baby Oil, Diaper cream, etc.

Other Supplies: Enema Bottle, refried beans, plugs, access to any normal grocery or drug store, camera & tripod & remote trigger, normal clothes, etc.
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught

- Evidence pics

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Captain0blivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 01:55 PM   #2
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

To get to the camping spot you can piss or poop only the night before you leave.
Get on a diper the evening before and get the locking pants over them. You can change only at your camping destination when the tent is set up properly. Keep the diaper, since you have limited supplies you have to reuse that diaper to sleep in at night.
For lunch you should prepare baked beans, for each spoon that goes to your mouth one should go to the back or the front of your diaper, so be careful about the temperature of the beans.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 05:36 PM   #3
WeirdlyTurnedOn
getDare Sweetheart

After the beans, what about your desert? Either put yogurt/pudding/a chocolate bar in your diapers(proportionally, a little in the front and in the back) and sit to relax after lunch. Good to go? Then enough relaxing, walk and run for at least 5 minutes with your messed diapers so you can really get the feel.
Limits: Pain, anal, scat/piss, permanent/curse hypno files, pics, public, family/friends and disgusting stuff.
Love some light crossdress, just here for simple and fun dares to give me pleasure. Pics on my profile :3

My PM dares!
WeirdlyTurnedOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:41 PM   #4
Captain0blivious

Why does everyone want me to waste perfectly good food in my pants? :O
- Fake messes (that end in diapers)

Negotiable Limits
- Long term
- Risk of being caught

- Evidence pics

Hard Limits
- Illegal, immoral, unconsenting
- Social suicide, face pics, etc.
- Unhealthy/harmful
- Cross dressing, scat, sexual stuff

18+ Kik: Captain0blivious (with a zero)
Old 06-14-2016, 10:52 PM   #5
DiaperChampion

Default Diaperdare: bring Orange juice or Apple Juice with you

before you leave for the trip put on as many diapers as it takes so your legs are pushed far enough apart that you can not walk properly. during the trip take loads of stops at gas stations. get out of your car and walk (or at least try to) inside. grab a drink of your choice and pay for it. if someone asks why you are walking so weird just say "I was never potty trained, so that's my diaper!' (i'm pretty sure that does not go over your limit). if you need a diaper change you have 2 choices in the car or in the gas station bathroom. the only catch with the bathroom is a lot of gas stations you have to ask for the key. and if you choose the bathroom you have to tell him you're going in there to change your diaper. once you get to the camp you have to change your diaper in the most disgusting bathroom stall (even if you haven't wet or messed in it). now put on a minimum of 1 diaper, and the locking plastic pants and lightly toss the key (i'm assuming there's a key) somewhere in the woods by your tent. have fun at the camp till one of two things happen you have an accident or it's time to go to bed. at this point go back over by where you threw the key. take off ALL your clothes except the locked pants and go through the area you threw it and try and find the key (don't be a woos and make it too easy to find). if it's not time for bed. get changed but this time put on a minimum of 2 diapers. and go on with your day. oh yeah and if some one asks about your diaper say the same thing from the gas station. once it's time for bed go take off ALL your clothes except the locked pants and find the key get changed (and of course toss the key back) this time for bed each night put on the same amount of diapers as you did for the road trip. put on the clothes you were just wearing over your diaper (if they don't fit, sucks for you
you will go only with your shortest T shirt, and of course your diaper) if there is any one else in your campsite walkover and say "goodnight". (of course you will barely be able to walk correctly) if they ask why you are walking like that tell them you are a bed wetter and you have to wear diapers. after you have said goodnight to everyone in your campsite/area you may go back to your tent. Now take off all your clothes so only your locked plastic pants are showing. now put on the most embarrassing pair of footie PJs you have. now fill one of your bottles with the juice you brought either OJ or AJ. if you run out in the middle of the night cry softly so you think everyone else can just barely hear you. gradually get louder in your cry until you get your pacifier in your mouth. the next morning i suggest you wake up before everyone else unless your ok with everyone seeing you in your footie PJs, yup thats right when you wake up even if you're not wet go look for the key in your footie PJs. when you're changing your diaper make it obvious like leave the tent door open, make baby noises. this time put on 1 diaper less than you just had on. toss the key back you know the drill. for the rest of the day pretend you have regressed back into a toddler.(i'll make this slightly easier on you) if you fall and if there's no one around cry like a toddler who has fallen over.
if anything happens that you don't like and there's no one around cry like a toddler.in fact occasionally just cry when you don't know why you are crying toddlers do that a lot. when no one else is around act like a toddler as much as you can. stutter your words to make it sound like you still can't speak properly. if you take a hike by yourself at some point just take a break and drink from a bottle. if you wet or mess your diaper run to your tent while crying. if you change put on the same amount of diapers as last time. don't forget to record as much as you can and send me the video. so i know you didn't wimp out. oh and on the drive home act as babyish as possible, Cry (this time at the top of your lungs) if you think you get to upset put the pacifier into your mouth (DON'T STOP ON YOUR OWN). when you get back home show the camera you putting on as many diapers as you can and trying to get up into sitting position, then standing, then walking, and finally try to run in them after you have sent me the video the challenge is over. sorry for it being so long, Good Luck

Last edited by DiaperChampion; 06-14-2016 at 11:03 PM.
DiaperChampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:58 AM   #6
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain0blivious View Post
Why does everyone want me to waste perfectly good food in my pants? :O
Good point. Why don't you volunteer to do the dishes, and while doing so put the leftovers from dinner down your pants/diapers instead?
Old 06-15-2016, 12:12 PM   #7
Captain0blivious

I actually really don't like the idea of putting food in the diapers... Bananas, Refried Beans, and Oatmeal are the only food that is reasonably easy to clean up, which will be a huge issue for me when camping.

I'm liking the footy pajama ideas though!
The thick diapers are definitely a go, and I might even be brave enough to try the key-tossing!

I'll actually be solo for this camping trip apart from my dog, so crying in my tent and saying goodnight to people is kind-of pointless. What should I do instead?

If you all want, I might be willing to limit the (kind of) clothing I pack for this trip...
Old 06-15-2016, 12:24 PM   #8
wingman78
Longtime User

All right, since you're going to be alone: use every diaper twice. Store the used ones in your tent so your dog doesn't go running off with them.

Oh, and if you're camping in a secluded place: no diapers at night, but if you have to pee/poop at night you will have to get out of your tent naked, walk away from it for at least a minute, and let everything go right there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, camping, diaper, diaper humiliation, humiliation