Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-02-2019, 10:12 PM   #31
ChastisedBaby

I second the diaper course unless of course, you hates that stuff of course.

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:17 PM   #32
Noc

Lightbulb Plans for the level 5 school are in final stages.

The level 5 school should be ready in a few months. (After that, I'll probably work on level 10 and then level 3, in that order, depending on feedback.) The week after next will allow me to start the initial writing (and testing) process. (Yes, I test my programs thoroughly, which is one reason why they take so long to create.) After that point, major changes in the program will probably not be practical, so I'll give you a summary of my current vision and you can give me feedback below or via private message.

I'm going to attempt to satisfy most people's needs by making the level 5 course a general self improvement class (punctuality, grammar, fitness etc.) with a huge variety of ways to earn demerits for bad behavior or credits for good behavior. I'm going to incorporate a category of emphasis, which will double the demerits or credits for correlated behavior. I'll also allow a roll to allow a certain number of user-selected demerit penalties to be removed from your course. Thus people can really create a course that works for them while staying within the confines of the original theme.

I intend to incorporate female modifications directly within the original text.

This will still be a fairly demanding course, but certainly less extreme than the level 8. I'll try to more carefully work in some reasonable leniency with respect to genuine personal limits, but don't expect a cakewalk. Mistress Pain is demanding!

I'm also going to give extra credits to those that keep a well written blog of their experience. I think this helps gain support from the Getdare community. I'd like to thank my friend Kurious Kat for this inspiration. Consider visiting her blog (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89679) to give her some words of support. Instead of waiting for the level 5 course, she decided to push herself to try the level 8 course even though it was a bit too extreme for her comfort zone. Way to go!

Love strict and harsh femdom.
Noc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:38 AM   #33
Noc

Exclamation Update for weekly check in

I made an update to part 4 of the level 8 school's weekly check in. In general, these changes will benefit the student, with an increased chance for demerit reduction rolls and a few special rewards mixed in for added excitement. There are now rolls associated with most demerit score ranges to keep students on their toes. In general, (unless unlucky rolls are made) a bit more mercy will be applied to those with intermediate level demerit totals. A similar modification was applied to earning graduation stars. Let me know what you think.

I'll be using this set up for the level 5 school. I've started work on the level 5 course, but completion is tentatively estimated around mid summer. I probably won't post it in pieces like last time, but rather wait until it is complete and then post all parts. In case you are wondering why the level 8 school came in 8 parts, this is due to a limit in the number of characters allowed per post. An added bonus is that it makes peeking (which is NOT allowed) require a bit more effort.

Old 04-30-2019, 06:44 PM   #34
Noc

Lightbulb Looking for level 5 school punishment testers

Hello getDare community members. I'm looking for volunteers to test punishments (and provide feedback) for the level 5 school currently under construction. If you are interested, please message me and also indicate if you are interested in testing easy, medium, or hard dares. Thank you.

Old 06-24-2019, 09:22 AM   #35
crunksy

Looking forward to it! Thanks for your efforts. Are you still looking for testers?
crunksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 01:23 PM   #36
NaughtyGuy

Just wanted to say that although I never seriously attempted this series of dares I still found them phenomenal. Thank you
NaughtyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 02:32 AM   #37
AgentKittyBarnes

It's been a while and I hope you haven't been overwhelmed by this giant project, Noc! If you need help, let me know!

I've been checking back regularly to see if there was an update on level 5, I was very excited to see you were working on it. It's been a while and I am an impatient Kitty, so I have decided that I will start a slightly modified version of level 8 in the new year. It's probably way more intense than I can handle but I want to try it anyway. So I hope you'll get level 5 done before I start, hahaha!

I hope you're still working on it, and thank you!
AgentKittyBarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:30 AM   #38
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

I second that thought. This was one of my favorite experiences on the site, despite not being able to do some of the punishment tasks properly, and I deeply regret I haven't been able to continue to graduation at Level 8.

Although life has been complicated lately, I would definitely look for a time to try again in a lower level class. Mistress Pain can be quite demanding, but she knows how to get results!
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 04:34 PM   #39
Noc

Information Update on level 5

Hello all. I started writing the level 5 course, but have yet to complete the project. It really is a lot of work. I got important feedback on some of the level 5 punishments that I'm considering with the help of many members. (I may do a second round of these tests so be on the lookout for pm requests.) I want to make sure that level 5 is significantly gentler and more flexible than level 8, while maintaining proper motivation for self improvement. I have found this to be a very difficult fine line to walk and have found myself rewriting content multiple times. The incorporation of female options also adds to the workload, but remains a priority objective. I only write when I'm in a creative mood, which generally means not consumed with work and the like. Lately, circumstances have conspired against my progress. I should probably avoid stating an ETA until the project is much closer to completion. All that I'll say for now is that I have definitely not abandoned the project and that it will come out eventually. I hope to match or surpass the quality of the initial level 8 course and I hope that the community will enjoy it.

The following 6 users say Thank You to Noc for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cbt, elaborate program, femdom, toilet