Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-08-2017, 03:49 AM   #16
Neil1066

Have in enrolled motivation classes sign in day Friday have do the fist lot of punishments I have 45 points I need help to get motivated my likes are blindfolded/ outdoors and been punished my dislikes are pins/ toilet / and photos of my face another friends to know
Neil1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:20 PM   #17
Neil1066

hi mistress pains my school is motivation this is my fist check in. I have 60 points have do the full punishment . was lazy in the week nether made the bede did not vacuum the rooms I am sore I have leant my lesson please forgive me mistress pain
Neil1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 06:50 PM   #18
Kate32

Fitness school please. I have not been disciplined in getting on the scale.
Kate32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 03:40 PM   #19
Kate32

I wish to enroll in the fitness school. I've been very bad in this area. I have not been on a scale in 2 months.
Kate32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:05 PM   #20
crunksy

Question Thread revival

The OP clearly went to a lot of thought and trouble (and hopefully had a lot of fun) putting this entire series together. It's a shame they don't seem to have been around the site since late May.

However, with the dice making the calls, the posts still stand on their own.

I was thinking of taking on a challenge, but one of the things in the posts is that it is an offence to read ahead or peek into spoilers that don't apply. Well, I've been through the posts a few times rolling dice and roleplaying through using the experience to fuel my imagination during play.

Therefore, I was looking for ideas from anyone still watching this thread (if not the OP) about what would be a good punishment or modification to use.

There is a punishment built in at the start of a session, but if you look at it, I think it's more for people who casually peeked than who have gone through all the posts repeatedly.

Any ideas?

And though they may not be around to hear it - three cheers for the OP.
crunksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 02:36 PM   #21
Noc

Default I'm Back

I'll try to check in more often. Yes, I was away from the site for about half a year. I still have plans to eventually add a gentler level 5 and even harsher level 10 school.

Love strict and harsh femdom.
Noc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 02:37 PM   #22
Noc

The appropriate punishment probably depends on what school you plan on joining.

Old 01-27-2019, 03:01 PM   #23
Noc

Default Plugs and Dildos

It is better to get an updated (and sometimes adjusted) link list via PM but in case I'm not around for a period of time... here are links to plugs and dildos for minimum and advanced standards...

Minimum Requirements:
Medium Dildo: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/basix...ction-cup-dong
Large Dildo: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/john-...realistic-cock
Medium Plug: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/round...g-medium-black
Large Plug: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/x-large-butt-plug

The real deal: (If you really want to please Mistress Pain)
Medium Dildo: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/vac-u-lock-ur3-hung-767
Large Dildo: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/maste...he-annihilator
Medium plug: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/titanmen-ass-servant
Large Plug: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/titan...ster-butt-plug

Old 01-27-2019, 04:53 PM   #24
AgentKittyBarnes

This is such an interesting tease! If there ever is a level 5, I will probably join! Level 8 is just too intense for me! But THANK YOU NOC! <3
AgentKittyBarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 02:05 PM   #25
Noc

I've received about a hundred requests for a lower level (less intense) program and only about a dozen for a harsher school. I'll thus almost certainly work on the level 5 before the level 10 (even though my imagination is so full of horrible ideas for the level 10 courses lol). There is a chance that I may have some time to work on this next month. It takes a lot of time to put these together and I'm a stickler for quality, so no promises on an ETA.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Noc for this post:
Old 04-01-2019, 04:09 PM   #26
Noc

Lightbulb New toy links and last chance for special requests for level 5 school

So I was recently checking my bigsextoystore links and was alarmed to see my antivirus software posting a thwarted attack message. I've used and purchased from this site multiple times so this may be a false positive, but to be on the safe side, I've changed the links to large toys found on Amazon. (Amazon is actually less expensive for similar products as an added bonus.)

During February, I outlined my general plans for a much requested level 5 course. I will be doing some initial writing in April, but I may not have time to complete the work until I get a lot of free time in July. I'm tinkering with the idea of a general betterment course giving the user more flexible ways to earn credits towards graduation. If you like this idea let me know. If you'd rather see specific school options like my level 8 course please let me know soon before I get too far with my initial writing.

Here are the new links. (Please notify me via PM if any of these links break.)

Update... actually, looking at the new forum rules, I'm not sure posts to amazon for specific products is allowed. Thus please PM me for the list. If I can get confirmation that such links are allowed, I'll repost them.

Last edited by Noc; 04-01-2019 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:54 AM   #27
ChastisedBaby

Glad to see you are picking this back up. It is a really interesting concept. I would like a list pm’d to me please.

As for school ideas, definitely include a chastity school again. Also, while it is a slightly different concept, you might want to look at sissyuniversity.com.

I look forward to this

Likes/Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89112

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85032

Please send me a dare and I will send one in return

Kik: littlemendel
ChastisedBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:13 AM   #28
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Mistress Pain and honored helper Noc,

I would like to thank you for your efforts to improve the lives of getDareians. I know that the traditional end-of-May graduation ceremony is an ambitious goal for completion of the program, but I appreciate your openness to me trying for your amusement. I solemnly pledge to do my very best to graduate.

I can see already that it will be quite a workout to please you! I've heard the level 5 program is recommended for first-time students, but since it isn't currently open to new participants, I'll do my best in the advanced program.

As they say, no Pain, no gain: a few extra demerits and a sore bum seem more than a fair exchange for life-betterment skills.

I look forward to these next six days of improving my habits until the next check-in. A bit more detail about my progress (or any lack thereof) can be visited in this blog over the coming weeks for those who take an interest.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:37 PM   #29
Noc

Way to take on the extra challenge kat! As long as you keep your demerits fairly low, things won't get too extreme at level 8, but prepare for the worst if they do. Mistress loves your efforts and feels you deserve a special one time -5 demerits card (to be used any week you wish right before check-in) for pushing yourself and taking the time to write a blog. Hopefully, you'll graduate. I have faith in you! The level 5 course should be ready by mid-year at the latest if things get too intense. Good luck!

Old 04-02-2019, 06:17 PM   #30
tom321

I think it would be fun to have a diaper course as well

KIK: tom_3_2_1

Likes: diapers (short term), line writing, spanking, cum eating, control, rules, butt plug

Dislikes/Punishments: messing, chastity, enema, corner time, mouth soaping, diapers (longer term)

Curious about: hidden public

Limits: Permanent, Visible Public, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Food related, Illegal, Pictures, CBT

You can see my PM Dares here: here.
tom321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cbt, elaborate program, femdom, toilet