Old 04-16-2016, 07:08 AM   #1
tigerclawz

Default Toilet Quest – a bladder adventure

You are a brave Adventurer in a medieval fantasy world. Your Quest? To find treasure and glory... or at least a bathroom.
Being an honorable adventurer, you only pee when the story leads you to a toilet – which might take a while depending on your choises.

Good thing you went to pee just before starting this. To give you the strength to get started, enjoy a mighty potion! (cup of coffe or energy drink or a pint of water)

Obviously, use common sence, donīt do anything youīre uncomfortable with, stop if feeling unwell etc.
Choose your option and reveal the spoiler to see what it gets you.If you donīt advance in the story, choose a different option after doing the punishment.
Try not to read the next question before playing the current one – possible spoilers ;-)

__________________________________________________ ______________

1. You are in a forest. There is a bridge to the North. There is a path to the South.

A. Head for the Bridge
Spoiler:

An angry troll with a huge club guards the bridge. The size of his club frightens even a mighty warrior like you, but you decide to act tough. Mysteriously though, strange moisture spreads in your pants from an unknown source. (wet your pants with tap water, then choose B or C)

B. Stay where you are

Spoiler:
You wait for 15 Minutes. Nothing happens. Duh. (Wait 15 min, then choose A or C)

C. Head South along the path

Spoiler:
You follow the path to a clearing in the woods. Well done!

__________________________________________________ _

2. You find a table with a sword, a pen and a piece of paper with strange writing on it.

A. Grab the sword, do some cool moves and charge at the troll with it

Spoiler:
You stumble, fall and almost stab yourself. The troll doubles over in laughter. Exhausted an embarrased, you need a pint of water to recover.

B. Just take everything

Spoiler:
Your strength is pretty low for a warrior, so after 30 yards you feel tired and just drop everything. Drink a cup of water to recover, then choose A or C.

C. Read the paper

Spoiler:
The symbol of the Trollīs club is on the paper. They call themselves "Heavenīs Daemons". To join the club, you need to fill in the application. (Get a paper an write about ten lines explaining why you want to join the club, or just wait 5 min)

__________________________________________________ __________

3. The bridge is quite long. You can cross it by foot or just ask one of your new mates to borrow one of the wooden unicycles the Daemons are famous for.

A. Aaah Iīll just walk...

Spoiler:
You play it safe. You walk for 15 minutes, then drink a cup of water to recover form the exhausting walk. Go on straight to Question 5.

B. Ask a friendly-looking bard in black leather armor: "Can I please borrow your unicycle?"
Spoiler:

Only if you are worthy, young friend. You have 1 Minute to name 5 Heavy Metal Bands, one of them must also play Viking or Death metal!
If you fail, you have to drink 2 cups of water to borrow my bike. Of course, you can walk instead if you donīt like... water...
If you got the bands right or chose to drink, continue to question 4, else do A instead.

__________________________________________________ _____

4. Riding a unicycle takes a lot of balance. Try standing on one leg for a minute

A. Done, no problem!

Spoiler:
Well done, go on to question 5

B. Uhm... does it count if I grab my chair and fall over twice?
Spoiler:

You never rode one of those before, but you want to seem cool. You look real cool falling off the bridge but then you drown in the river. You rach the far end of the bridge, but swallow a lot of water in the process (drink 1 cup of water)

5. In the distance, you can see a small town with solid stone walls and a beautiful bell tower. There is vast farmland streching from the river all the way to the village, with a paved road winding its way gently towards the town gates. A travelling merchant with two donkeys pulling a cart loaded with hay smiles at you from up ahead.

A. Let him be on his way

Spoiler:
You like walking, anyway. Wait 30 minutes.

B. Threaten him with your sword
Spoiler:

"Drive me into town or I will stab you with... oh crap!" You remember that you left your sword as it was to heavy. Also, you only have two skill points in unarmed combat. The merchant is 7 feet tall, and angry. He grabs you, throws you into the nearby river and dunks your head under water.
Hold your breath!

How long did you last?
< 1 min? You swallow a lot of water, struggeling as the merchant nearly drowns you. Drink 2 cups of water
1-2 min? The fight is tough, you both struggle real hard. You swallow some water. Drink 1 Cup.
>2 min? Well done! You just wait under water patiently until the merchant thinks you had enough. No drink for you.

Anyway, you have to walk now. Wait 30 min. Before going to question 6

C. Beg him to take you to the town
Spoiler:

The merchant laughs in your face. "Do I look like a free taxi? But letīs have some fun! Why donīt you have a drinking contest with my horse? If you win, Iīll take you to town!"
if you accept, chug a pint of water in under 8 seconds. If you succed, wait 10 min. If you fail or decline the challenge, wait 30 min.

6. As you approach a crossroads halfway to town, a leprechaun jumps out from the bushes!
He will only let you pass if you beat him in a game of rock paper scissors!

A. Rock!

Spoiler:
The leprechaun wraps his flat hand around your fist and laughs triumphantly. Drink a cup of water and try again.

B. Paper!

Spoiler:
Bad Luck! His fingers cut through your flat hand like... scissors through a piece of paper! Slap your wrist five times, then try again.

C. Scissors!

Spoiler:
His rockhard fist crushes your fingers. Wait 5 minutes to recover.

D. Tigerclaw!

Spoiler:
Screw the rules! Your long, sharp nails scare the lepechaun into reveiling his real name. Now, he has no more power over you. On his flight, the leprechaun drops a purse with 50 gold coins. Might aswell keep it. Proceed to the road crossing!

7. There is a group of people standing at the crossroads. In the middle of the crowd, two men are fighting each other. One is a tall, strong, fierce fighter with scars proving him to be a seasoned warrior. He wields a large, two-handed sword, hacking away at a midget with a club and wooden shield. He is bleeding from a laceration on the side of his skull, looking confused an desperatate.
You...

A. Ignore this whole mess and stroll on into town

Spoiler:
Wait 30 min

B. Decide to place a wager on the tall guy! 50 gold says he will crush his opponent with ease!

Spoiler:
You were right, obviously. The bookie knew that too. Your win: 51 gold coins – hurray! You use the 1 extra coin you earned to rent an old pony with a limp... still better than walking, eh? (wait 15 min)

C. Bet all your money on the small guy... and make sure you even the odds!
Spoiler:

You believe that the midget is a smart guy and that brain beats brawns in the end. You develop an cunning plan! After a few moments, you shove your way to the middle of the fight and yell: " Dragon! Take cover!". Unfortunately, the warrior is not fooled by your plan, but the small guy is. He freezes just long enough to be sliced in half by the mighty warrior. Who, by the way, looks angry now. So does the crowd.
Your only hope: challenge the victorious (and hopefully tired) champion to a push-up contest (yes, really...)
Roll a dice. Result times five is how many pushups he does.
If you beat that, you win his horse and ride to town (wait 10 min)
If you fail, he makes you drink 1 cup of water for every 5 push-ups he did more than you (rounded up) then you have to walk to town (wait 30 min).

D. Notify the authorities that illegal fighting and gambling is going on!
Spoiler:

The imperial wardens shut the whole operation down. You feel an inner glow from the fact that you did the right thing. You made the world a better place. Unfortunately, despite of this victory in the name order and justice, it is still the middle-ages so people are still primitive, simple and viscious. They hate snitches. They steal your gold and force a pint of water down your throat and send you on your way on foot. (wait 30 minutes)

__________________________________________________ ___

8. You reach the outskirts of the small farming town you were headed for. In the distance, you see town guards with helebards, wearing shiny armor. You decide that to get access to town, your best bet is to pretend being the new court jester. You reach into your old equipment bag from the imperial college of Clowns and fools. You produce...

A. a skipping rope

Spoiler:
You want to impress the guards with your rope jumping skills. If you get a hundred jumps in a row, surely they must let you in?
If you fail or refuse, have a cup of water and try one of the other items in your bag.

B. a bouncy ball
Spoiler:

First rule of Clown school: everybody loves seing someone get smashed in their netherregion. Sit towards a wall with spread legs and throw the ball at the wall until it bounces back directly onto your groin. That should make them like you, surely?
If you fail or refuse, have a cup of water and try one of the other items in your bag.

C. Nipple clamps

Spoiler:
It was a weird type of clown school. Donīt ask. You attach the clamps to your nipples and jump around for 3 minutes doing a funny dance. How can they refuse to let someone like that in?

D. A flask of water

Spoiler:
The finest art of the comedian is to avoid laughter, your old clowning instructor believed. Fill your mouth with water and watch a "Try not to laugh" video on youtube.

E. Bribe them instead

Spoiler:
If you chose A or B on question 7, you still have 50 gold coins with you and give them to the guards. Bribery works! Skip to question 10!
if you chose C or D on question 7: You have no more money, stupid! You are thrown in jail! Wait 45 min before skipping to question 10!

9. You are so annoying the the guards decide to let you in just to get rid of you. They get to work on the paperwork, which is basically just writing down your name, but they cannot read or write so it takes a while...

Spoiler:
Wait 15 min before you continue

10. You reach the town center! Just in time, you could really use a loo at his point, right?

A. Ask a beggar for the way to the nearest toilet

Spoiler:
He explains: there are only two toilets in the city – one in the monestary and one in the tavern. However, the monks make you play by their rules and the toilet in the tavern is for customers only.

B. Wander around on your own
Spoiler:
A true adventurer never asks for directions! With pride and confidence, you walk down the nearest alley. The houses seen strangely familiar. Wait, isnīt this were you started? The beggar grins at you, realizing you are lost.
(wait 15 min then choose again
[hint: better choose A at some point or you might get stuck in an infinite feedback loop))

11. So itīs either the Monks of eternal restraint or the tavern of the drunk dragon. Pick your poison!

A. Monks? Monestary? Restraint? Sounds fun!

Spoiler:
The monks are eager to welcome you into their luxurious bathroom. However, their order has a code of strict celibacy. They demand a vow that you will not sully their place of worship by enganging in worldly pleasures.
If you wish to pee now, you must not pleasure yourself for 24 hours.
Otherwise, you call try your luck in the tavern instead (wait 15 min, then choose option B)

B. Tavern sounds good!
Spoiler:

If you still have any money: You order a pint, finish it, pay 50 gold for it (yeah, you like the expensive stuff) and enjoy a well-deserved trip to the toilet. (drink a pit of water, wait 15 min, go pee)
If your money is gone: You will have to earn your drink first. Spend 15 minutes doing the dishes or complete another household chore that involves water. Then enjoy a nice pint followed by an even nicer bathrom break.

C. On second thought, maybe Iīll just hold it...
Spoiler:

You must have an iron bladder... No really, you must, because you start level 2 without relief, while everyone else gets to empty their bladder beforehand...

You decide to call it a day and find a quiet place to sleep behind a barn. Youīve just enjoyed the sweet feeling of relief (or have you?) and donīt feel worried about all that water still in your system. After all, should you need to go again, the tavern ist just over there – right?

But there!!! Suddenly,... (to be continued in level 2 (soonish...))
tigerclawz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to tigerclawz for this post:
Old 04-19-2016, 10:22 PM   #2
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

Well made! I might try this sometime... Not too sure though
Old 04-20-2016, 02:12 AM   #3
Frayne

I'm gonna do this now

Likes: Wetting (peeing), Pooping Pants, Anal, Edging, Toilet Denial, Pain, BDSM, Submission, Diapers
Limits: Family, Friends, face pics
Frayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:02 PM   #4
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Medal Bronze 1

This is an epic dare, pun intended. I'm gonna report below, so obviously I tag it a spoiler as it reveals options. Also, I considered a pint to be about 450ml and a cup 250. I used a measuring cup.

Spoiler:

Ok, one pint down.
1. I head to the bridge. I'm not even going to talk about the club pun XD but I didn't wet my pants with tap water because I wore no pants and found it a bit pointless at the moment - feel free to punish me tigerclawz. I then waited because apparently I'm DUMB, and finally did C. So at this point, 1 pint and 15 minutes in.
2. Charged the troll. I guess 1. didn't cure my dumbness. Being a greedy bastard I also tried to loot everything, before finally filing an application to the (GIGANTIC!!!) troll club. 2 pints, 1 cup, and 20 minutes in. Not counting the reading and decision making of course.
3. Felt lucky: I borrowed the unicycle. It worked out. Nothing to see here.
4. I got good balance. But overall, between that minute and the reading, we're probably at 2 pints, 1 cup, and 25 minutes.
5. I begged for a lift. What an idiot, I actually thought I could drink fast enough - because frankly I had no idea and thought, why not try? I downed half a pint in 8 seconds, so I failed, AND waited 30 minutes. That's when I began feeling really uneasy. I wasn't needing to pee yet, but I could feel the dripping filling up my bladder, very fast, teasing it. 2 pints 1/2, 1 cup, 55 minutes.
6. I think I'm way too naive to deal with leprechauns. I really was trying to not pick the idiotic stuff, but I thought it was the last one. If only I had thought about the author's name... Long story short... I did them. ALL. In order. Rock, paper, scissors, and fuck you. Five slaps on the wrist later, We were at 2 pints 1/2, 2 cups, and 1 hour.
7. At this point I was hoping there would be toilets in this town. Why didn't I let the brawlers be? Thinking that getting in the fight would make me lose my gold, I just reported them. Maybe I was hoping for a reward, I don't even know in fact. I got robbed and the mob forced-filled my bladder even more. Aside from the humiliation, we're at 3 pints 1/2, 2 cups, and 1h30.
8. I was desperate. This was getting painful and I had to stop doing whatever I was doing and hold it all through those 30 minutes. This is when I started counting down the questions left. I picked the skipping rope but hadn't any proper ones, I used a piece of cloth that was lame and failed after a dozen skips. I thought, since this isn't an actual rope, let's also forget about the cup of water - it's like it hadn't been an available choice in the first place. If that counts as cheating, again, feel free to punish me. I was just trying to make it fair. Which it wasn't supposed to be anyway so I'm just going to shut it. Afraid to be asked to juggle, or to drink, I picked the nipple clamps. Yeah, I was strategizing the whole shit at this point. Strangely enough, and despite my nipple agony, it wasn't hard to hold it while I was jumping around like a ridiculous jester. Actually I'm not even mad, I was a pretty cool jester. Cool naked jester.
9. Those morons took 15 minutes to write down my name. No I don't even have anything to say. Except, 3 pints 1/2, 2 cups, 1h50 or 55.
10. I was talking to myself, forbidding myself aloud to pee, and bending over with moans and grunts several times each minute. "You could really use a loo at this point, right?" Dungeon masters are fucking sadists. Still trying to optimize the shit out of every opportunity, I asked the beggar (lucky me!!!) and there you go.
11. I'm way too kinky for my own good and picked the monastery. Seems like the easy way out right? Not for a slut like myself. 24 hours denial?? I practically spend every of those jerking off these days! I currently don't have an ounce of chastity in me. I fucked off to the tavern. This was pathetic. I had a 15 minutes wait first, because my sluttiness both led me to the monks first AND prevented me to pick them, PLUS 15 minutes doing the damn dishes because of course I was robbed by the mob who decided earlier that because I snitched on them, I would piss myself.
This is where I began to fail. Yeah, that close to making it.
At 3 1/2 pints, 2 cups, and 2h, I wet myself. Wet, because it was enough to make a puddle. But I took control back a few seconds later, I had only made a small puddle (I guess, 1/4 of a glass?) and kept holding. I was feeling much better. It lasted 10 minutes. At this point, after holding back very few waves of desperation, I wet again. Definitely half a glass on this one. Time for the dishes. Having my hands immersed in warm water was the worse part, except if you count the splashing. I never knew before that having droplets sprayed on my bladder could make me need to pee so badly!!! Between 10 and 5 minutes to the end, I wet again, soaking the floor. It was like I had dumped a whole glass on the ground. And it was so few compared to what I was holding. My bladder was still bulging awkwardly and I whimpered pathetic little moans while I forced myself to stop.
I finished the dishes part and was finally free. I was standing naked in the kitchen, with three humiliating distinct puddles of different sizes on the floor. I don't know if this dare is very, very well devised, or if it's a coincidence that I lost it at that point, but either way this was both a good read (sometimes actually hilarious) and a really good dare. I only wish the desperation relied more on drinking than waiting because that's not really something I like, but that's just me so I guess this is just an amazing game. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go mop up my shame.

Oh, and if my wetting means I failed the dare, I guess this is a third reason for punishment. I'll let the sadist decide if he comes back, otherwise I don't know. But for those who don't want spoilers, do it, you'll have fun and your pants probably won't survive dry.

Edit: I forgot to tell that now my bladder has been destroyed like this, I run to the bathroom every 15 minutes. And not just from the remaining water and the fatigue, I actually almost wet before I realize I'm desperate. I hope this comes back to normal in less than a day (it's usually how long it takes) because I have to go out tomorrow...

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.

Last edited by SemiGolfBoy; 05-26-2016 at 05:07 PM.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:15 PM   #5
pee games

Thumbs up

Ok here's my report, I didn't pee before starting because I have a large bladder and barely had to go at all, hopefully this won't be a mistake.

Spoilers, so don't read if you plan on doing this.
Spoiler:
1. C
2. C - Waited 5 mins.
3. B - Couldn't name enough bands so I did A and waited 15 mins.
5. C - Chugged a pint and I made it with a fraction of a second left, and waited 10 mins.
6. B, then A (drank a cup), then D.
-Starting to feel a bit of pressure in my bladder at this point.
7. A - waited 30 mins
-Uh-oh. Maybe I shouldn't have chugged that pint. Bladder feels half full now.
8. B - Easy, got it on 4th try.
9. Hmm, I should have probably picked bribe...
10. A
11. A - Thought it would be something more exciting so I chose to try the tavern instead and wait. I'm sure others will fall for this trap too. :p
B - Still had my gold so I drank and waited.

Hopefully part 2 is coming so I can pick 11-C to see if I can make that, but I doubt it. Will still be fun to try though.

I made it, my bladder was quite full by the end.

I'm sure I'll be repeating this dare with a number generator since I now know the options. I'm waiting on part 2 with bated breath.

Likes: Pee, Bladder control, Edging, Orgasm gambling/JOI games
Punishments: Wetting, CBT, Denial, Ruined orgasm, Cum eating
Limits: Pee drinking, Bedwetting, Anal, Interacting w/ others, Scat, Diapers, Blackmail, Permanent, Illegal
pee games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 04:39 AM   #6
tigerclawz

hi guys :-)

Thanks everyone for playing, glad you enjoyed it!
chapter 2 should be up in the dice dares section in a day or so.

@SemiGolfBoy - great review! Youīre right about the meassurements btw. It really was by chance, that it was such a close call for you. Shame you didnīt make it, because now youīll have to always pick the silliest option (the one that seems the hardest) when playing chapter 2 ^^

aaaand here the link to chapter 2:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=265007

Last edited by tigerclawz; 06-18-2016 at 06:27 AM.
tigerclawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 08:23 AM   #7
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you
I'm not sure where it said that wetting myself means picking the hardest choices in the sequel, did I miss something?

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:15 PM   #8
Horny Boy

Default My report

Spoiler:

1. C -
2. B->C -> choose to wait 5 min
3. A -
5. C -> won the contest (I thought at least)
6. D -
7. C -> Roll: 5 Ũ 5 = 25 -> I barley made it to 26 -> my arms are burning
8. B -> took me a few tries but i made it and it didnt hurt really, so i guess i can move on
9. -> Im starting to feel like i have to pee grrr
10. A -
11. A -> I can still hold a little bit and i want to keep fapping so i guess i have to wait 15 mins (I have a bad feeling about B) -> I have no money left, so i wait 15 mins while i drink the water and listen to water sounds because i dont have any task with water -> I was reading the comments and saw that a pint is almost double a glass of water, I thought its another term for a glass of water so technichally i failed 5. C, i decide to extend the time by the 20mins i had left out and drink a bit more water too -> These last 20 mins were quite hard but i made it and released myself in the toilet.
All in all a great dare, i got quite lucky with my answers so it wasnt too hard. I will do Part 2 soon!
Horny Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 03:46 PM   #9
NikkiHoe

Default Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerclawz View Post
You are a brave Adventurer in a medieval fantasy world. Your Quest? To find treasure and glory... or at least a bathroom.
Being an honorable adventurer, you only pee when the story leads you to a toilet – which might take a while depending on your choises.

Good thing you went to pee just before starting this. To give you the strength to get started, enjoy a mighty potion! (cup of coffe or energy drink or a pint of water)

Obviously, use common sence, donīt do anything youīre uncomfortable with, stop if feeling unwell etc.
Choose your option and reveal the spoiler to see what it gets you.If you donīt advance in the story, choose a different option after doing the punishment.
Try not to read the next question before playing the current one – possible spoilers ;-)

__________________________________________________ ______________

1. You are in a forest. There is a bridge to the North. There is a path to the South.

A. Head for the Bridge
Spoiler:

An angry troll with a huge club guards the bridge. The size of his club frightens even a mighty warrior like you, but you decide to act tough. Mysteriously though, strange moisture spreads in your pants from an unknown source. (wet your pants with tap water, then choose B or C)

B. Stay where you are

Spoiler:
You wait for 15 Minutes. Nothing happens. Duh. (Wait 15 min, then choose A or C)

C. Head South along the path

Spoiler:
You follow the path to a clearing in the woods. Well done!

__________________________________________________ _

2. You find a table with a sword, a pen and a piece of paper with strange writing on it.

A. Grab the sword, do some cool moves and charge at the troll with it

Spoiler:
You stumble, fall and almost stab yourself. The troll doubles over in laughter. Exhausted an embarrased, you need a pint of water to recover.

B. Just take everything

Spoiler:
Your strength is pretty low for a warrior, so after 30 yards you feel tired and just drop everything. Drink a cup of water to recover, then choose A or C.

C. Read the paper

Spoiler:
The symbol of the Trollīs club is on the paper. They call themselves "Heavenīs Daemons". To join the club, you need to fill in the application. (Get a paper an write about ten lines explaining why you want to join the club, or just wait 5 min)

__________________________________________________ __________

3. The bridge is quite long. You can cross it by foot or just ask one of your new mates to borrow one of the wooden unicycles the Daemons are famous for.

A. Aaah Iīll just walk...

Spoiler:
You play it safe. You walk for 15 minutes, then drink a cup of water to recover form the exhausting walk. Go on straight to Question 5.

B. Ask a friendly-looking bard in black leather armor: "Can I please borrow your unicycle?"
Spoiler:

Only if you are worthy, young friend. You have 1 Minute to name 5 Heavy Metal Bands, one of them must also play Viking or Death metal!
If you fail, you have to drink 2 cups of water to borrow my bike. Of course, you can walk instead if you donīt like... water...
If you got the bands right or chose to drink, continue to question 4, else do A instead.

__________________________________________________ _____

4. Riding a unicycle takes a lot of balance. Try standing on one leg for a minute

A. Done, no problem!

Spoiler:
Well done, go on to question 5

B. Uhm... does it count if I grab my chair and fall over twice?
Spoiler:

You never rode one of those before, but you want to seem cool. You look real cool falling off the bridge but then you drown in the river. You rach the far end of the bridge, but swallow a lot of water in the process (drink 1 cup of water)

5. In the distance, you can see a small town with solid stone walls and a beautiful bell tower. There is vast farmland streching from the river all the way to the village, with a paved road winding its way gently towards the town gates. A travelling merchant with two donkeys pulling a cart loaded with hay smiles at you from up ahead.

A. Let him be on his way

Spoiler:
You like walking, anyway. Wait 30 minutes.

B. Threaten him with your sword
Spoiler:

"Drive me into town or I will stab you with... oh crap!" You remember that you left your sword as it was to heavy. Also, you only have two skill points in unarmed combat. The merchant is 7 feet tall, and angry. He grabs you, throws you into the nearby river and dunks your head under water.
Hold your breath!

How long did you last?
< 1 min? You swallow a lot of water, struggeling as the merchant nearly drowns you. Drink 2 cups of water
1-2 min? The fight is tough, you both struggle real hard. You swallow some water. Drink 1 Cup.
>2 min? Well done! You just wait under water patiently until the merchant thinks you had enough. No drink for you.

Anyway, you have to walk now. Wait 30 min. Before going to question 6

C. Beg him to take you to the town
Spoiler:

The merchant laughs in your face. "Do I look like a free taxi? But letīs have some fun! Why donīt you have a drinking contest with my horse? If you win, Iīll take you to town!"
if you accept, chug a pint of water in under 8 seconds. If you succed, wait 10 min. If you fail or decline the challenge, wait 30 min.

6. As you approach a crossroads halfway to town, a leprechaun jumps out from the bushes!
He will only let you pass if you beat him in a game of rock paper scissors!

A. Rock!

Spoiler:
The leprechaun wraps his flat hand around your fist and laughs triumphantly. Drink a cup of water and try again.

B. Paper!

Spoiler:
Bad Luck! His fingers cut through your flat hand like... scissors through a piece of paper! Slap your wrist five times, then try again.

C. Scissors!

Spoiler:
His rockhard fist crushes your fingers. Wait 5 minutes to recover.

D. Tigerclaw!

Spoiler:
Screw the rules! Your long, sharp nails scare the lepechaun into reveiling his real name. Now, he has no more power over you. On his flight, the leprechaun drops a purse with 50 gold coins. Might aswell keep it. Proceed to the road crossing!

7. There is a group of people standing at the crossroads. In the middle of the crowd, two men are fighting each other. One is a tall, strong, fierce fighter with scars proving him to be a seasoned warrior. He wields a large, two-handed sword, hacking away at a midget with a club and wooden shield. He is bleeding from a laceration on the side of his skull, looking confused an desperatate.
You...

A. Ignore this whole mess and stroll on into town

Spoiler:
Wait 30 min

B. Decide to place a wager on the tall guy! 50 gold says he will crush his opponent with ease!

Spoiler:
You were right, obviously. The bookie knew that too. Your win: 51 gold coins – hurray! You use the 1 extra coin you earned to rent an old pony with a limp... still better than walking, eh? (wait 15 min)

C. Bet all your money on the small guy... and make sure you even the odds!
Spoiler:

You believe that the midget is a smart guy and that brain beats brawns in the end. You develop an cunning plan! After a few moments, you shove your way to the middle of the fight and yell: " Dragon! Take cover!". Unfortunately, the warrior is not fooled by your plan, but the small guy is. He freezes just long enough to be sliced in half by the mighty warrior. Who, by the way, looks angry now. So does the crowd.
Your only hope: challenge the victorious (and hopefully tired) champion to a push-up contest (yes, really...)
Roll a dice. Result times five is how many pushups he does.
If you beat that, you win his horse and ride to town (wait 10 min)
If you fail, he makes you drink 1 cup of water for every 5 push-ups he did more than you (rounded up) then you have to walk to town (wait 30 min).

D. Notify the authorities that illegal fighting and gambling is going on!
Spoiler:

The imperial wardens shut the whole operation down. You feel an inner glow from the fact that you did the right thing. You made the world a better place. Unfortunately, despite of this victory in the name order and justice, it is still the middle-ages so people are still primitive, simple and viscious. They hate snitches. They steal your gold and force a pint of water down your throat and send you on your way on foot. (wait 30 minutes)

__________________________________________________ ___

8. You reach the outskirts of the small farming town you were headed for. In the distance, you see town guards with helebards, wearing shiny armor. You decide that to get access to town, your best bet is to pretend being the new court jester. You reach into your old equipment bag from the imperial college of Clowns and fools. You produce...

A. a skipping rope

Spoiler:
You want to impress the guards with your rope jumping skills. If you get a hundred jumps in a row, surely they must let you in?

B. a bouncy ball
Spoiler:

First rule of Clown school: everybody loves seing someone get smashed in their netherregion. Sit towards a wall with spread legs and throw the ball at the wall until it bounces back directly onto your groin. That should make them like you, surely?

C. Nipple clamps

Spoiler:
It was a weird type of clown school. Donīt ask. You attach the clamps to your nipples and jump around for 3 minutes doing a funny dance. How can they refuse to let someone like that in?

D. A flask of water

Spoiler:
The finest art of the comedian is to avoid laughter, your old clowning instructor believed. Fill your mouth with water and watch a "Try not to laugh" video on youtube.

E. Bribe them instead

Spoiler:
If you chose A or B on question 7, you still have 50 gold coins with you and give them to the guards. Bribery works! Skip to question 10!
if you chose C or D on question 7: You have no more money, stupid! You are thrown in jail! Wait 45 min before skipping to question 10!

9. You are so annoying the the guards decide to let you in just to get rid of you. They get to work on the paperwork, which is basically just writing down your name, but they cannot read or write so it takes a while...

Spoiler:
Wait 15 min before you continue

10. You reach the town center! Just in time, you could really use a loo at his point, right?

A. Ask a beggar for the way to the nearest toilet

Spoiler:
He explains: there are only two toilets in the city – one in the monestary and one in the tavern. However, the monks make you play by their rules and the toilet in the tavern is for customers only.

B. Wander around on your own
Spoiler:
A true adventurer never asks for directions! With pride and confidence, you walk down the nearest alley. The houses seen strangely familiar. Wait, isnīt this were you started? The beggar grins at you, realizing you are lost.
(wait 15 min then choose again
[hint: better choose A at some point or you might get stuck in an infinite feedback loop))

11. So itīs either the Monks of eternal restraint or the tavern of the drunk dragon. Pick your poison!

A. Monks? Monestary? Restraint? Sounds fun!

Spoiler:
The monks are eager to welcome you into their luxurious bathroom. However, their order has a code of strict celibacy. They demand a vow that you will not sully their place of worship by enganging in worldly pleasures.
If you wish to pee now, you must not pleasure yourself for 24 hours.
Otherwise, you call try your luck in the tavern instead (wait 15 min, then choose option B)

B. Tavern sounds good!
Spoiler:

If you still have any money: You order a pint, finish it, pay 50 gold for it (yeah, you like the expensive stuff) and enjoy a well-deserved trip to the toilet. (drink a pit of water, wait 15 min, go pee)
If your money is gone: You will have to earn your drink first. Spend 15 minutes doing the dishes or complete another household chore that involves water. Then enjoy a nice pint followed by an even nicer bathrom break.

C. On second thought, maybe Iīll just hold it...
Spoiler:

You must have an iron bladder... No really, you must, because you start level 2 without relief, while everyone else gets to empty their bladder beforehand...

You decide to call it a day and find a quiet place to sleep behind a barn. Youīve just enjoyed the sweet feeling of relief (or have you?) and donīt feel worried about all that water still in your system. After all, should you need to go again, the tavern ist just over there – right?

But there!!! Suddenly,... (to be continued in level 2 (soonish...))

Haha i peed myself
NikkiHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 12:00 AM   #10
AdetLMC

Had a lot of fun and made a bunch of questionable choices lol

Spoiler:

1. I decided to wait where I was and then headed for the bridge and then chose A so I was already feeling cold and damp once I had to to circle back to B.

2. I decided to do A and had to drink.

3. I borrowed the unicycle and was able to manage naming the bands.

4. I did pretty good but stumbled right around the minute mark so I ended up doing B. having another drink.

5. Here was the big mistake I decided to leave the merchant alone having made some poor choices and drinking. Waiting the 30 minutes had me ready to burst.

6. I ended up picking paper and then rock rotating until I got to scissors and still had to wait.

7. Next I wagered it all on the on the small the guy. But was able to beat the push push ups (I rolled low) and only had to wait 10 but i still needed to go.

8. I tried the ball and skipping rope and decided to drink on those since I wasn't sure I'd be able to complete the tasks. Then I tried bribing the guard but was already broke. The 45 minute wait was killing me.

10. I risk it asking the beggar for the toilet and book it for the Tavern.

11. However, I still had no gold. How foolish of me and then went and did the dishes. The sound of water didn't help.

I Made it to the end without making a mess and had a lot of fun!.

Kik: ADetLMC
Tele: ADetLMC

Likes: Games, Bets, Temp D/S, JOI, Underwear, WaterSports, Edging, Cum, Cum Denial
Limits: Crossdressing, Face, Exposure, Scatt, Blood
AdetLMC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
adventure, interactive fiction, pee holding