Old 04-09-2021, 03:16 AM   #976
r0ver
getDare Addict

Wear a short skirt and a short blouse or shirt. Both should have pockets.
Take two sets of house keys. Put one in the pocket of your skirt and the other in the pocket of the top.
Take a naked picture with your address written on the back. Write 'Slut for use. I want your piss and cum ' on your chest.
First go to a laundromat. Toss a coin. Heads- remove your top and put it in a machine to wash. Tails - remove your bottoms put it in. Making sure the key is in the pocket.
Now go to a mens public toilets.
Before you go in find somewhere to hide the other item of clothing with the key and photo.
Now use a dice roll app to roll 2 dice.
You have to get that many men to use you as they wish before going back to the laundromat. You may not wash anything off.
You'll leave behind the skirt or top and the key and photo. You can only return to look for them after you've looked to see if your other item of clothing and the key is still at the laundromat.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 05:01 PM   #977
Keith_Bond
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Can you please give me 2-3 NO LIMIT public dares? ♥

This does not mean i will do them!! *-*

If i like them ill do them haha but im just curious if it turns me on too much that i want to do them or what it will be anyway (no limit so can be pretty much) ♥

Maybe im accepting harder and crazier dares when i push myself a bit more ;P
btw a guy at work talked to me about a pic he had of me naked on his phone *-* you know.. from the pic drop thread of mine *-* it was so embarrassing but he said he wont share it, he just wanted to know if it was me and he said he wanted to fuck me then he will delete it so were meeting tomorrow *-* first time i really noticed a consequence in my personal life from dropping so many pics of me with face in public places *-*

but i guess/hope it will be the first and last consequence ♥

1) The next time Aylin is over...order pizza or something. when the delivery guy shows up hide behind the door naked as Aylin open it.

2) Take 2 nude photos and have Aylin take one also. Ask random guys to turn over one photo...2 out of 3 chance they will see a photo of you nude. 1 out 3 chance Aylin's photo is seen.

3) Pick any day to do this dare...On that day, every time someone says your name you remove one article of clothing.
Keith_Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 12:48 AM   #978
bdsmlover24

This one is split into two different dares, the first one is about asking things to stranger to find someone with a kinky mind, let's call this person X. The second is about giving control to this X.

For the first dare you need to go in a public place. There ask randomly to young women (why only women ? Because I think the average guy will just want to fuck you but will not ask you something original, while a kinky girl might be very creative and will more "play" we you) if they want to give you an "extreme sex dare here in public". If they give you a dare you have to do it, whatever it is. After you succeed the dare, ask if you can switch your phone numbers to do something like that again another day.
Your goal is to get the numbers of 7 girls that are there alone, and of 3 groups of girls. If a girl gives you a dare but don't give you her number after, it doesn't count.
When you get the required phone numbers you can go home, and finally choose X for the next dare : X should be the girl/group that gives you the most extreme dare ! That way you know that she/they is really kinky.

For the second dare, contact X and agree to meet somewhere downtown, a day you are both free. At the meeting start by giving your keys to X (all keys : car, house... ). Don't prepare any back up, so you are totally at the mercy of X.
Then strip naked and destroy you clothes (however you want : rip them in small pieces, put them in a donation box, throw them in a river ...). You now have to find yourself new clothes ! You can do this however you want : for example you can try to convince people in the street to give you some clothes they wear, or you can try to deal with sailers, so you can take clothes from them shop. But they probably won't agree without getting something in exchange, so you can offer your body, or anything they want.
It will be difficult but this is you goal for all the day : find new clothes you can wear ! When you think you are dress enough, try to find X in an area around the meeting point (agree with X for a zone to search before you leave her). When you find X they are two possibilities : either X finds you have done a good job because you spend enough time in downtown and find nice clothes, either she thinks you can do better.
If X thinks you can do better, you have to destroy all clothes you found and start again from the start, naked ! You will start again and again until X eventually thinks that you worked enough and found good clothes for coming home.
Then you can go back to your home with X the same way you came, but X still have your keys ! So, when you are in front of your house, X can force you to do any dare with your neighborhood until she is satisfied and let you go inside.
Now you and X are inside your house, it's time to thank her for the time she spend for you, so you will be her total slave for the rest of the day and night until the next day 8AM. That means that she can force you to do whatever she wants sexual or not, she can invite whoever she wants (boyfriend, a group of friends...), she have full control of your phone, computers, she can makes you do absolutely anything for the rest of the day and night.
But I think this is not enough for a reward so you are also a her Sex slave for an entire month, so she can force you to do anything that is at least a little bit sexual for this month. She juste need to text you or call you, and you have to do what she wants !

Have fun with this young girls

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:57 PM   #979
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

I don’t know if you’ll ever end up in a situation that allows for this, but I’d figured you’d at least appreciate reading the dares.

Hotel dares:
1) Take a lap round the entire floor you’re staying on.
2) Take an elevator ride from your floor to the ground floor, back up to the top floor, and the. Finally back to your floor.
3) Get from the pool back to your room, no toweling off.
4) Hide a room key, and lock yourself out, hope the room key is still there.
5) Have to make it out to your car and back.

Simple dares that are all kinda the same just different activities. Kinda all came to mind. Maybe one day you’ll be in a position we’re you can try one of these out.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 09:05 PM   #980
Agentcool7

go outside with sluttest outfit you have and masterbate
Make sure to send a pic in your outfit kik me at agentcool7
Agentcool7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 02:04 PM   #981
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Let's show people how desperately you want to be used, shall we? Dress up in your usual (=slutty) style and go to a park. I reckon bars are still closed due to Corona, so there should me many people hanging out, having drinks, playing games... Just make sure there's a location that offers some privacy nearby. I'd prefer you to be catcalled, but if people are too nice you can just approach them directly - however it happens, not only will you offer them sex, you will offer to pay them for fucking you! I suggest 10€, but feel free to increase the humiliation by offering more...

Two rules:
- The dare ends once you've paid three times. If somebody is too polite and refuses to take the money after you've had sex you'll need to find one more person.
- Groups still count as one person. If somebody's friends wanna join you'll let them, but only pay 10€, regardless of the amount of people and regardless if it's actually group sex or they take you one after another.

PS: You're awesome XD

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 05-01-2021 at 04:23 AM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 12:19 AM   #982
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Default Be a dog in public for 2 hours

Get blindfolded and wear your sluttiest outfit like a only bra or a shirt and thong with some portion of boobs visible. Ask your friend or your boyfriend to put a collar or scarf around your neck. Then after reaching the park get on all fours and still blindfolded. Then you have to walk like a dog for this time. Also write some humiliating words on your visible body. You cant speak for the entire time as dogs dont speak and if someone asks them about you go near them(on all fours) and show them your whole body. Don't remove the clothes .They have to roam you around the park and if they they are tired they can tie you to a place visible to all for 30 minutes at the most. After 2 hrs go the home and stay naked for the rest of the evening. They both can do other dares with you in the home.
If possible wear a butt plug in your body and wear earphones while in park.
You can do this at any time of the day(9 am to 9 pm) ,as you wanted no limit public limit dare.
If not possible during day time do it in night and give a report.
Please tell me if this in your limit and will you do it or not.If not I will modify it.I hope you do it on a Sunday morning.

Last edited by Abv; 05-06-2021 at 12:25 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 08:12 AM   #983
Antek88

where is misspublic?
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 10:11 AM   #984
ThatKinkyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antek88 View Post
where is misspublic?
she did a pretty risky dare a while ago which totally went out of control.. after that she was metally fucked a bit and changed her email and password here on gd to random ones so she couldnt be pushed more into riskier dares by getdare :/ Since a few weeks now she would like to continue this thread and doing dares since shes okay again and as horny as ever i guess lol.. problem is: she cant login on getdare and she believes if she would create a new account and use it for this thread people would say its fake or so, thats why she seems to be dead on getdare

in my opinion she should just create a new account what do you think?
still trying to convince her...

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to ThatKinkyGuy for this post:
Old 07-12-2021, 10:57 AM   #985
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Is she okay?

Why would anyone think it’s fake? People get locked out of accounts all the time.

Now, whether she SHOULD come back or not is a deeply personal question that only she can answer… and something none of us are entitled to an opinion about.

She definitely had some of the best -if not THE best- dares and reports on this site. Ever.

I’d love to read new reports from her, but not at the expense of her mental or physical health.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 04:32 PM   #986
Frankfurt87er

I also hope she is okay.
Reading her reports was really nice and interesting to read from her perspective.
Actually i created this account only to be able to search for her posts

Whoever tries to blackmail her in a bad way (like crossing lines) should really be ashamed.
Frankfurt87er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 03:16 AM   #987
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatKinkyGuy View Post
in my opinion she should just create a new account what do you think?
still trying to convince her...
Eventually this is only the viable outcome. Maybe she can show Gd's admin her proof of account ownership like email notification and they might help her. Regarding about being called as fake, it's not hard to debug as people will compering her report and the old one. Eventually noone will call her as fake or copycat since their report's style is similar.
Old 07-13-2021, 06:48 AM   #988
ThatKinkyGuy

Mentally shes fine now it was a while ago when it happened (a risky and dangerous dare which went absolutely out of control). And yes she already wants to continue here on gd just wasnt sure about the fake account thing but you got good arguments here which might convince her

Just as info:
Shes mentally and physically fine as she was ever before and it could have ended way worse, it just scared her and embarrassed her badly.. i dont know if she would want me to tell what happened exactly here so i let her decide if she joins gd again.

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ThatKinkyGuy for this post:
Old 07-13-2021, 06:56 AM   #989
boysub90

I also hope she is fine.
And when she I ready she can tell her story on what happened

Likes : dares, truths, egding, denial, chastity, anal, semi public.

Dislikes : cum eating, ruined orgasm, crossdressing, cbt.

Limits : messy stuf, ass to mouth, scat, pee, friends & family, pain.

Dirtycode: https://dirtycode.io/59M7G
boysub90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:33 AM   #990
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

I would to wish her all the best, hope she return soon and will be ready to keep this thread alive, even without dares.

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public