Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-02-2014, 11:39 AM   #31
Gamer69
Distinguished Member

Subby, it is so glad to have its belt off so that it can touch itself while reading... This is such a great story! It loves it! MEOW
Gamer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:34 PM   #32
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

If you keep writing nice chapters like these, I'll keep on reading. I love how the story has changed now that you've turned Kate into a slave.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:04 PM   #33
res

Been following your story recently.
It is a nice read, however I feel you are kinda overdoing it with the 'juices'. They are seemingly mentioned every second sentence.

Still a nice story - keep up the good work.

Kind regards
res is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:42 AM   #34
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 9

Kate stood in the middle of the punishment room, Sue had gone, leaving the girls to do what they wished with her, Sue had told them to report any hint of disobedience to her. I was standing inside a cage, my balls had been pulled through the bars by Mistress Sue and a cord attached to them, this was pulled up viciously and tied to the top of the cage, leaving me the choice of standing on tiptoe or hanging by my balls. I'd been in there for fifteen minutes and my calves were burning with the strain.
Kate felt so vulnerable now Sue had left, she was cruel but at least she was experienced and knew when to stop, Kate had no idea how these girls would behave now they had free rein with her, the thought terrified her.
"Well Kate, isn't this nice" Sarah mocked "I must say, the new you is a big improvement"
"Sarah, please, we've been friends for year's it...." SLAP, Sarah slaps her hard around the face.
"That's Madam, remember, and don't you dare answer back"
"S-Sorry Madam" Kate whispers, dropping her eyes to the floor again, a tear rolling down her cheek.
"That's better, lay on the floor, on your stomach" Sarah says
Kate lays down and Sarah positions a chair just in front of her head, sitting on it "Now, fifty push ups, kiss each foot between each one"
Kate starts the push ups, as she's doing this Mary wanders around the room looking at the various implements at her disposal, she picks up a long crop and swings it through the air.
Kate is struggling already, she's only managed fifteen push ups and her arms are burning, she carefully kisses Sarah's smelly feet between each one, grateful for the brief pause before the next push up.
She feels a foot on her shoulder, Mary is standing there pinning her to the floor, she feels a sharp stinging swipe to her ass as Mary brings the crop down on her.
"Come on you little bitch, up, you've got a long way to go yet" Mary goads, bringing the crop down again.
Kate struggles to push herself up under the extra weight, she manages to get her arms straight and rests there, her arms shaking.
"Get on with it Kate, we haven't got all day, we've got lots of plans for you" Sarah says impatiently.
Kate drops to the floor, kissing the sweaty feet again, she rests her head on them, breathing in the aroma. They she feels another stinging blow, to her back this time.
"Did we say you could stop? No, so get that ass back in the air NOW" Mary is really enjoying herself now.
Again and again Kate forces the body into the air, her arms feel like jelly but the girls won't relent, they keep up there constant torment until the fifty are finished.
Kate lays on the floor, panting and covered in sweat, her head resting on Sarah's feet. After a minute she's ordered to stand.
"You look tired Kate" smirks Sarah "one hundred star jumps, NOW" As soon as she starts the jumps Mary is behind her with the crop, spurring her on. Eventually she finishes and stands there trying to get her breath back, her ass and back stinging from the crop.
"Finished already Kate, another hundred" Sarah says
Kate lets out a groan.
"What was that? Not happy about something? Lets make it two hundred then. That's one thing to report to Sue. Now get on with it" Sarah says with relish
Immediately Kate starts to jump again, her whole body aching and sweating, the chastity belt bounces and rubs painfully as she does it. Finally she's finished, Mary hadn't spared the crop this time either and her ass was on fire. Mary had been playing a game, trying to hit her ass in mid air on every jump. She stands there again dreading the next command, she feels exhausted.
"That's enough of the warm up, time for you to pay for the way you treated us, you don't know how long I've waited to see you brought down like this Kate. You are so fucked" Sarah's resentment of her rich beautiful fiend is so obvious Kate is taken aback by it.
"Sar..Madam, I'm sorry, I never meant to treat you badly, I had no idea you felt like this"
"That's just it Kate, you had no idea because you never gave us a second thought, we grew up together, in the same streets, but you did so well for yourself, while Mary and me were left behind in dead end jobs. Didn't it ever occur to you that we didn't want to constantly hear about your latest expensive holiday, the new cars, the jewellery. You never showed any interest in what was going on in our lives, it was always about you Kate. Well fuck you, not bragging now are you"
With that Sarah walked over to her and unlocked a small round plug in the front of her chastity belt, with that removed various attachments could be inserted into Kate's pussy and screwed in place.
"Let's warm things up a bit" She said, she picked up a dildo shaped electrode. Then she grabbed a bottle of hot chilli sauce. opening the bottle she brings it up to her nose.
"mmmmm, spicy" she says and dribbles it onto the dildo, rotating the dildo until it's covered in sauce.
"Open wide Kate, well you have been gagging to get something inside your pussy for so long haven't you? Open your legs, NOW"
Shaking slightly Kate shuffles her feet until she's standing with her legs wide apart. She closes her eyes and waits. Kate roughly shoves the dildo through the opening in the chastity belt and when its in she rotates it to screw it into the belt.
After a few seconds the sauce starts to have an effect and Kate starts gasping and fidgeting, dancing from one foot to the other. "Oh God Madam, please take it out, please, I can't stand it" she begs.
Sarah just laughs "Of course not, we've only just started, now get in the stocks" I know exactly what that sauce does, I've suffered with it many times before, usually at Kate's hands.
Reluctantly Kate lowers her hands and neck into the device and Sarah slams the top section down, locking it in place. Picking up a butt plug electrode she proceeds to coat this in the hot sauce as well.
"Let's warn that ass upl" Sarah searches out Kate's asshole with the tip and pushes it roughly inside her, Kate lets out a squeal.
Kate's breath is coming in short gasps as she dances around in the stocks, the sauce is doing its work and her pussy and ass feel like molten lava has been poured into them.
Sarah and Mary just stand there a moment taking in the delicious scene of their friend suffering helplessly at their hands.
"Now we're getting somewhere" says Sarah taking the wires from the two dildo's and plugging them into the electro torture set. A smile crosses her lips as she picks up a microphone headset from the table next to the box.
"Oh this should be fun" she says as she puts it on, she plugs it into one of the inputs on the electro set. "I SAID, THIS SHOULD BE FUN" and bursts out laughing as Kate screams in agony, struggling against the stocks, trying to pull herself free, the pain is more than she can bear.
"Oh god, please, Madam, please, don't do that" Kate gasps as she regains her composure.
"WHATS THE MATTER KATE" fresh squeals of laughter from the pair of them
"p-please stop Madam, I can't stand it" Kate begs once she's stopped struggling.
"Nonsense, it's not going to kill you, and if we decide you'll bear it, then you'll bear it, understand?"
Her voice was quieter this time but it still send waves of agony through Kate's body, she was scared to say anything now as she didn't want Sarah to reply as she knew what pain that would bring.
"WELL!"
"Aaauuuughh, yes Madam"
"Let's get to work on that pretty white ass of yours, time to add some stripes" Sarah said, making Kate jump and pull at the stocks.
Sarah picks up a heavy four foot long cane, and tests it a few times through the air.
"This will do, WHAT DO YOU THINK KATE" she says with a grin.
"Aauugh, that will do very well Madam" Kate gasps, the sauce is at full effect now and it feels like hot pokers have been shoved inside her.
An evil smile comes over Sarah's face and she removes the headset, walking round the front she places it on Kate's head, making sure the microphone is positioned in front of her mouth.
"There, that should keep you quiet" She says "Won't it?"
"Yes Madam" Kate whispers
"Sorry, I didn't catch that"
"Yes Madam" slightly louder, sending strong tingles through her body
Sarah leans down until her face is a few inches from Kate's "SPEAK UP KATE" she shouts and fresh waves of agony pulse through her
"YES MADAM!" she shouts "Aaaauuuuggghhh" she sags down in the stocks sobbing.
"You're going to get one hundred strokes of the cane. You'll count each one and thank me, and I'd better be able to hear you, understand?"
"Yes Madam" she says, getting the words out as quickly as possible, then gritting her teeth to avoid making any further sound.
"Let's get started" says Sarah as she makes her way around to Kate's helpless and vulnerable ass, lining up the cane, she pulls her arm back and brings it down as hard as she can. The effect is devastating.
"AAUUUUGGHH" Kate bellows involuntarily, then the searing jolt of the electrics burns through her "Aauuuughhh, oh God, Oh, God, no, please no" she hisses through gritted teeth.
This brings fresh laughter from the girls "You'll have to do better than that Kate, you didn't count and thank me, that one doesn't count" says Sarah.
Kate sobs uncontrollably, even that sends painful shocks though her body. "Please have mercy Madam, it's too much for me to stand, I can't" more sobs
"Oh but you will stand it Kate, because you've got no choice, have you? now get ready"
Sarah drew the cane back again, sweeping down, it made contact just above the previous line
Kate kept her jaws clenched together and held her breath as the cane made contact, letting out a muffled grunt, she released her breath "O-One, t-t-thank you Madam" she gasped
"Louder next time" was all Sarah said as she drew the cane back
The impact was so quick it caught Kate by surprise "Aaauughhhh, two, thank you M-madam" she managed to control her voice better this time, it was still agony though.
And so it progressed, the pain from the sauce, the constant electric shocks that Sarah was so cruelly making her inflict on herself as well as the searing bite of the cane was more than she could stand. If she had a safe word she would have been shouting it long ago, but she didn't, there was nothing to do but endure it, begging was pointless, it only spurred Sarah on to hurt her more.
By stroke sixty Kate was sobbing uncontrollably "Please, Madam, I beg you, stop this, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you, I'll make it all up to you, I promise, I'll serve you any way you wish, just please don't cane me any more" more sobs, Kate was broken.
"You'll serve me any way I wish anyway, you stupid little slut, you're in no position to offer me anything, I can't see Sue objecting too much if I want to use you, now SHUT UP. Mary, perhaps you'd like to administer the final forty strokes, my arm's getting a bit tired" Sarah replied sternly, not a hint of pity in her voice
"I thought you'd never ask" replied Mary, taking the cane from her
"Mary, Mary, please, we can work this out" desperate to find any way to bring this torture to an end Kate tried appealing to Mary, maybe she would show some mercy "You know I'm not a bad person Mary, remember when you couldn't pay your rent, I leant you the money, remember, please"
"Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that, yes you leant me the money didn't you, then you took such delight every week as I struggled to scrape the money together to pay back each installment, smirking as I counted out the notes, I could hardly afford to buy food for three months until I'd paid you back. Oh yes Kate, I remember, you could have just given me the money, it was nothing to you. Now shut the fuck up and get ready"
With that the cane sliced into Kate's poor red striped ass "Auuuugghhh" she bellowed
"You didn't thank me, have that one again" Another vicious swipe
"Aauughh, S-Sixty One, thank you Ma'am"
All Marys pent up resentment came out during the next forty strokes, by the time she'd finished Kate was almost delirious, her ass bleeding in several places as she sobbed and begged incoherently.
When she'd finished she said "Open your mouth" she pushed the cane between Kate's teeth "Hold that, we're going to join Sue by the pool for a while, you'd better still be holding it when we get back"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 03-03-2014, 05:00 AM   #35
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Another great chapter I am amazed at how fast you are writing these. Thank you. Has PerkyGirlie set a creative writing punishment?

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:10 AM   #36
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Another great chapter I am amazed at how fast you are writing these. Thank you. Has PerkyGirlie set a creative writing punishment?

Mr Charcol
No Perky hasn't set me a task, and please don't give her ideas

I've been quiet with work so I've had time to work on it, I'm probably going to slow down a bit now as I'll be busy for a while.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 03-09-2014, 04:24 AM   #37
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 10

It had been two days since Kate had suffered at the hands of her old friends and she had been very subdued. Sarah went home after the punishment but Mary decided to stay a few days, relishing in the turn of events and determined to make the most of her arrogant stuck up friend's new predicament.
I had been largely ignored recently and left to get on with my chores, something I was grateful for, as Sue and Mary enjoyed their new plaything.
Kate had been serving dinner to the two girls, she still blushed with embarrassment every time she had to curtsy to Mary or ask her if everything was to her satisfaction. Mary delighted in picking fault with the slightest thing, whether deserved or not and humiliating and punishing Kate for it.
"That's was a lovely dinner Sue" said Mary "Just as well, otherwise I'd be asking for permission to punish the little slut" she looked over at Kate with a grin, standing with her head down and hands folded in front of her, she was trembling slightly
"Of course, but you don't need a reason, just punish her if you feel like it, that's what she's here for" Sue replied
"There's plenty of time for that, her welts seem to be nearly gone, do you mind if I take her to my room tonight? We've got so much catching up to do"
"Course you can hun, she's yours whenever you want her"
"Thank you" Mary replied, blowing Sue a kiss "Kate, go and wait in my room, I'll be there soon"

Kate made her way to Marys bedroom, this used to be her house, now she had no say in who comes or goes or what goes on here, how did it come to this so quickly?
The bed had been made up with black latex sheets and pillows, a selection of toys had been left on the dresser along with three very large bottles of scented oil. Kate knew better than to sit or lay on the bed without permission so she knelt on the floor and waited.
She didn't have to wait long, a couple of minutes later Mary hurried in, obviously she couldn't wait to be alone with Kate.
"Oh we are going to have so much fun tonight Kate" she said as she stood behind her running her hands over her shoulders and down to her breasts, making her shudder when she started rolling her nipples between her fingers.
"Yes Ma'am" Kate whispered.
"You can start by giving me a nice massage, grab some of that oil, warm it up a bit in that microwave" Mary pulled her light cotton dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, she was naked underneath. She climbed onto the bed and lay face down.
Kate warmed the bottle for a few seconds, then went over to the bed, taking a generous handful of oil she started to work it into Mary's shoulders and down her back. Mary was slim but shapely, with a firm body, she could feel her pussy start to moisten as she worked her way down to her ass.
"mmmm, that's nice, make sure you get right between my cheeks" Kate did so, letting her fingers slide between her buttocks and run up and down her crack. Her breathing became heavier and she started to sweat as Mary forced her to continue this sensual intimate massage. Mary turned over and she was soon massaging the oil into her pert little breasts and finally down her stomach and onto her pussy.
"Now make me cum" Mary said lazily, her eyes were closed and she was lost in the moment. Kate slid two fingers into her pussy while she rubbed and stroked her clit, Mary was soon squirming and moaning as a long deep orgasm flowed though her.
Kate was trembling with lust by the time she'd finished, how she wanted to rip that damn belt off and give her own pussy the same attention, her clit was throbbing and aching.
Mary could tell full well the effect her body was having on Kate.
"You know, Sarah was wrong about me, she may have been hanging around with you all the time to pick up your cast offs, but I was only ever interested in you Kate. I've never even liked boys, always knew I was lez from a very early age. But you never gave me a second glance did you. Well you're paying attention to me now aren't you?"
"Yes Ma'am.....Mar"
"SHUT UP, get on the bed, NOW"
Kate climbed up onto the bed as Mary got off, she went over to the dresser and picked up an eight inch strap on dildo and put it round her waist.
"On your knees, head down" Mary ordered as she climbed onto the bottom of the bed. Kate knelt there and dropped he shoulders to the bed, presenting her delicious tight little ass to Mary.
Coating the dildo with oil she positioned herself behind Kate.
"Don't you dare make a sound" she said as she forced the tip of the dildo into Kate's tight asshole, Kate gasped, but didn't cry out. Soon Mary was pounding into Kate bringing moans and whimpers from her.
Kate was soon lost in her own desire as the dildo filled her again and again, she'd never cum from anal penetration before but It felt like this could be the first time and started pushing back and forth in time to Mary's thrusts.
"Yes Mary....deeper.....faster.....please make me cum" Kate begged in between gasps. Mary could tell she was close and continued until she could feel Kate start to tense, then She withdrew abruptly.
"NO! Mary please, keep going, I was so close, please let me cum" she pleaded
Mary laughed "No chance you little slut" she mocked "turn over and lay down"
Kate rolled onto her back and lay there panting, her hands went down to her chastity belt and she grabbed it, pulling at it in futile frustration.
Mary laughed again when she saw that "Awwww, you want that off so bad don't you, that clit must be so desperate to be touched by now. Well tough, suffer you little bitch"
Kate let out a sob "Please Mary, don't do this, we can work this out, just ask Sue for the key, we could have so much more fun if I didn't have this on"
"Naah, I like you just as you are" she replied as she got off the bed, she put a large bottle of oil in the microwave and heated it. She came back to the bed with the oil and what looked like an oversized syringe.
Mary straddled Kate's legs and dribbled some oil onto her stomach, them worked it into her body, paying particular attention to her tits, massaging and tweaking her nipples making her gasp and beg. Then she took the plunger out the end of the syringe and tipped the hot oil into it before replacing it, it held about a litre.
Lowering her body onto Kate's she slid her own oiled body all over Kate's, pushing her nipples into her soft skin, eventually she had turned herself around so her pussy was directly over Kate's face. Sitting up, she ground Kate's face beneath her, making Kate struggle and fight for breath, after a couple of minutes she slid forward slightly so her ass was resting on Kate's chin.
"That poor little clit of yours, so neglected, lets see it we can't make it feel better" With that she picked up the syringe and pushed the nozzle through one of the small holes in the front of Kate's chastity belt which allowed her to pee.
Then very slowly Mary pushed down on the plunger and a stream of hot oil was directed onto Kate's clit, the effect was immediate and Kate let out moan of pleasure as her clit was stimulated for the first time in weeks. She had always loved to feel the flow of hot liquid onto her clit and would often use the shower head to bring herself to a shattering orgasm in the morning, those days were long gone now.
"Aaauuuggh, faster, do it faster, please!" she begged as Mary continued squirting the oil agonizingly slowly onto her throbbing clit, it felt like a silky tongue delicately brushing it. But it wasn't enough, she needed more or she'd never be able to cum.
"Oh God, please Kate, please, I'll do anything, just make me cum, FASTER, PLEASE!"
Mary laughed evilly and stopped pushing the plunger
"Aaauuugghh, NO!, keep going, PLEASE!"
"What's up Kate" Mary mocked as she struggled and thrashed around underneath her "Do you want some more of THIS" she said as she gave the plunger a hard push for a few seconds.
Kate's clit was bombarded with an intense stream of oil. "Aauugh, that's it YES, YES..........NOOOOO!" the oil reduced to a slow tickling tormenting jet that made her clit feel like it would rupture it was so engorged and throbbing, her pussy was filled with the hot oil and aching more than she could ever remember"
"Mary, please, pleeeeese, I'll do anything, just don't tease me any more, please, just let me CUM!"
"Oh no Kate, this is way too much fun to spoil it with a nasty orgasm" The plunger was nearly empty now. She sped up for the last of it.
"Yes"...gasp..."Yes, that's it"...gasp.... "THAT'S IT.......NO!" the oil was gone, Mary let out a laugh as Kate struggled and sobbed.
"Well that was fun wasn't it" she joked "So much fun, I think I'll do it again"
"Nooooo, please Mary, mercy, I can't take any more"
"Oh you can Kate, and you will" said Mary as she refilled the syringe. Pushing the nozzle back into the hole she continued the slow relentless torture that was driving Kate almost delirious with the need to cum.
The intense little jet of concentrated torment hit her clit again "Oh God oh God oh God, stop, stop, please stop" Kate begged in between sobs of frustration, but Mary was merciless, enjoying Kate's anguish far to much to stop or speed up. She wanted to keep Kate right on the edge until she felt like her clit was going to burst.
Mary settled back slightly, muffling Kate's pleading beneath her ass. "I could keep this up all night Kate, would you like that?" A muffled scream came from beneath her ass as Kate began to panic at the thought.
Finally the syringe was empty again, Kate lay there covered in the oil, It had been leaking out from her belt and the bed as covered in the slippery liquid, She was sobbing uncontrollably. Mary got off her and Kate's hands went straight to her belt, clawing at it, trying to squeeze a finger under the rubber seals at the sides but it was no good. She tried pushing down on it above her clit, hoping if she pushed hard enough her clit would make contact with the metal and she could rub against it until she orgasmed, but it was futile, the rubber seals made sure the metal was never close enough to allow that.
"Oh God Mary please, you can't leave me like this, you can't. I beg you Mary, I'll do anything you want, Sue will give you the key if you ask her, please ask, please" Kate knew this was unlikely but she had to try something.
"Oh Kate, you don't get it yet do you. I'm not interested in having you as my lover any more. I want you to suffer the constant agony of total frustration every day of your life, like I was frustrated being so close to you but never able to touch for all those years. If it was up to me that clit of yours would never see the light of day again."
"But Mary....please......."
Mary had picked up a short chain and a collar and used it to attach Kate's neck to the iron bed with a padlock. She then scooped up handfuls of the oil from the latex sheets and began rubbing it into every inch of Kate's body making her writhe and gasp with every delicate sensual touch. By the time Mary was finished her pussy was throbbing and she was grabbing and pulling at the belt impotently.
"Goodnight Kate, sleep well" said Mary, blowing her a kiss as she made her way to the door, turning on a TV that was on the wall opposite the bed as she went.
Kate noticed the bottle of oil and the syringe had been left of the table near the bed, she leapt up to get it but her collar stopped her short, she'd forgotten she was chained to the bed and the collar almost choked her. Desperately she tried to reach the oil, but it was a few inches out of reach, something she was sure Mary was well aware of, she started sobbing again.
After a few minutes she noticed the TV was showing Sue's bedroom. Sue was laying in bed reading and Mary had just entered the room, having showered to remove all the oil.
"H did it go?" Sue said, Kate could here the conversation
"It was great, thanks for letting me play with her. I think I gave her an evening to remember" Mary was sitting on the side of the bed.
"Well don't just sit there, get it" said Sue with a giggle, Mary didn't need asking twice and they were soon in a passionate embrace, rolling around, they ended up with Sue on top of Mary. Mary looked up over Sue's shoulder to the camera and with a grin, blew it a Kiss.
"Auuuuggghh" Kate wailed in anguish trying to break the steel belt with her bear hands.

Stories

The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 03-09-2014, 05:07 AM   #38
res

Still a really good story, keep it up

I am here to have fun and talk to people. I am looking for the thrill of doing stuff I normally would not be able to.

Keeping this in mind: If you simply want to talk about stuff besides Dares/SM/Sex, simply hit up on me via a PM and I am sure I will take my time to answer
res is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:35 PM   #39
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Still loving this. Long term orgasm denial for the win!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to drwarschauu for this post:
Old 03-10-2014, 02:33 PM   #40
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

*panting*. Wow. Thank you so much for this.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:18 AM   #41
bitchboy247
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue!!!!!!!

Limits permanent,pictures ,videos,public,family
bitchboy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:05 AM   #42
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 11

A week passed and Mary was still there, she was sharing Sue's bed every night now, they would explore each others bodies and sexuality with intense sessions that would last for hours before they drifted off into contented sleep, there bodies entwined, Sue's lovely curvy voluptuous body would almost envelop Mary until she was lost in her arms her face buried between her huge tits.
Kate's life had become one of constant slavery. Every moment she was running around after them, serving them in every imaginable way. My role was now mainly to keep the house and garden clean and tidy and I was largely ignored, unless of course Sue or Mary spotted any fault with my work, in which case I would be punished as usual. Kate however was required to perform more personal services, assisting them in the shower, drying and dressing them, and being constantly on hand to fetch them drinks and snacks. But of course her main duty was to be their little tease toy and provide them with sexual service and amusement whenever the mood took them.
It was mid morning and Sue and Mary were laying in bed, Kate had been awake for a few hours already, she had been hand washing and ironing all of Sue and Mary's underwear, along with a large pile of Sarah's that she had dropped off during the week. The task had tormented Kate unbearably, the aroma of so many pairs of sexy skimpy panties, all stained with dried pussy juices had left her trembling with suppressed need, she had broken down and sobbed twice while washing the panties, despite the frustration it caused she couldn't resist lifting the panties to her face and inhaling the intoxicating scent of the three gorgeous girls. Sue had known exactly the effect the task would have on her when she gave it to her the night before.
As Kate entered the bedroom Mary was leaning over Sue, there lips pressed passionately together and Mary's hand was sliding casually over Sues shaved pussy, making her fingers glisten as they softly squelched inside her gaping hole. Mary rolled over on to her back as she heard Kate enter and they lay there together, Sue had a faint look of irritation on her face, she had obviously been enjoying Mary's attention. Mary just grinned evilly.
"What's up Kate? you look flushed" Sue taunted, she knew exactly what was up.
"N-Nothing Mistress" Kate stammers as she puts the breakfast day down next to the bed with trembling hands.
Sue giggles "I hope our panties are all nice and clean and ironed. Oh, and you have put them all in separate piles for us haven't you? Sarah will be coming over this evening and she'll be expecting to pick hers up"
Kate's heart skipped and she went cold, the panties weren't separated, Sue had come into her room the night before and tipped all the panties on to her bed near the top, giving her instructions for the morning and telling her use the pile of panties as a pillow for the night. Her mind raced, this was so unfair, while Kate could recognise most of Sues panties, they were also much bigger than the other two girl's she had no way of knowing which ones belonged to Mary or Sarah.
"No Mistress" she was tempted to lie, but that would only get her into much worse trouble.
"Why not?"
"I-I'm not sure who they all b-b-belong to M-Mistress" Kate was close to tears, she new this wasn't going to end well, but there was nothing she could do.
"Well you'd better find out pretty fucking quick, they better be in the right piles by the time Sarah arrives or you'll wish you'd never been born" Sue was enjoying watching Kate squirm in front of her.
"Yes Mistress" Kate's eye's darted over to Mary and she looked at her imploringly, only Mary could pick out her own panties and she was Kate's only hope of avoiding a totally unfair punishment.
Mary raised her eyebrows as she looked back at her "Problem?" she asked with a look of contempt.
Kate knew better than to ask for her help and her heart sank "No madam"
"Breakfast time" Mary exclaims "You're breakfast is between my legs Kate, get that tongue busy, I want to cum before I've finished, you'll fucking suffer if I don't"
"Yes Madam" Kate crawls on to the bottom of bed and makes her way up between Mary's legs, the aroma of her soaking pussy draws her closer like a magnet and her soft expert tongue soon has Mary moaning softly as she wraps her thighs around Kate's head and rests her feet on her back as she sips her coffee.
"You'd better hurry up Kate, you don't think I'm going to go without an orgasm do you? I'm going to finish this before it gets cold" Sue heard a muffled groan from the head buried deep between Mary's legs.

As the evening approached Kate began to panic, she'd done her best to separate the panties but she knew it was just a guess and she was going to suffer. Just as she had finished sorting them Mary had appeared and looked at the piles.
"Ohhhh, this must be my pile then" she said as she put her hand on one "Or is it this one?" she said with a laugh, looking at Kate's face, her lip was trembling, she desperately wanted to beg Mary to help her but knew it was pointless and was nearly ready to burst into tears.
"T-This one M-Madam" she almost whispered as she pointed to one of the piles.
Mary just laughed "Well you might be right, we'll find out soon enough"
Just as she said that the door bell rang "That must be Sarah, go and let her in"
As Kate hurried off towards the front door Mary picked up one of the pairs of panties and stuffed them in her pocket, grinning she followed Kate out to the hall.

Kate opened the door on her knees as was required, Sarah stood towering over her, wearing a pair of very tight white leggings that were almost see through, it was clear she had no panties on underneath and the thin material was almost cutting her pussy in two, giving her a delicious camel toe.
Stepping up to Kate she grabbed her hair, pulling it back she looked down into her face "Hi Kate" she said then pushed her head forward and buried her face against her barely covered pussy, grinding her face hard for a few seconds Kate got a deep sniff of the lovely pussy that lay underneath. Yanking her hair hard she pulled Kate's face out of her crotch and pushed her to the floor "Out of my way" she scowled as she spotted Mary and walked forward so they could embrace.
"Hi Mary, how have you been?"
"Fantastic!! Sue and I have been having a great time. And so have you haven't you Kate?" Mary said with a giggle as she looked over Sarah's shoulder at Kate getting back to her knees.
"Yes Madam" Kate said, the close contact with Sarah's pussy made her clit twitch and throb and she struggled to regain her composure.
"Come in, Sue's in the living room" Mary turns and leads Sarah through the house, looking over her shoulder at Kate "Drinks bitch".
Sue is sitting in just a pair of panties as they enter the room, She is reclining on the couch but stands up to greet Sarah.
"mmmmmm, you look gorgeous Sue, I could eat you" Sarah says as they embrace"
"Oh I'm sure you will be later" Sue replies with a giggle.
Sue sits back down on the couch, Sarah and Mary sit either side of her, Mary has slipped off the gown she had been wearing all day and is naked.
They start to chat, their hands wandering over each others bodies playfully, you could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife, they all know how the evening will end and they can't wait to get started, but no one wants to rush the proceedings.
Kate shuffles back into the room on her knees, the tray of drinks rattling in her trembling hands and she kneels in front of them, holding the heavy metal tray with outstretched arms.
As she struggles to maintain her position Sarah brings her foot up and strokes the front of Kate's chastity belt gently.
"How long has she been in this thing now" She asks casually.
"I can't remember, a few weeks I guess, it's not important. Is it Kate?" Sue looks at Kate's grimacing face expectantly.
"No Mistress, it's not important" Kate knew better than to give any indication that she was thinking about her own sexual needs, it would only end badly.
The girls took their drinks but didn't give Kate permission to lower the tray. As they sipped them the carried on talking.
"Shall we unlock her tonight, I think it's time we had a bit of fun with her" Sarah asked as her foot continued to teasingly stroke up and down Kate's trembling and now sweating body.
"Yeah, why not. Would you like that Kate?"
"Oh yes please Mistress, please unlock me" Kate's heart began to race now, could she finally be allowed out of this instrument of torture that has been driving her to near madness for all these weeks.
"Thought you might. Put the tray down" Quickly Kate put the tray down on the coffee table.
"Get over here" Kate shuffled up to Sue as she removed the necklace that she'd taken to hanging Kate's chastity belt key on, just as a constant reminder to Kate who her pussy now belongs to. She used it to tease Kate constantly, fingering it and playing with it in front of her, never letting her forget how much power she had over her and how easily she could release her and end her agonising torment whenever the mood took her.
Standing up Sue walked around behind Kate, she bent down and let her hands slide down her shoulders and on to her firm pert breasts, squeezing and kneading them for a minute before pinching her nipples until they were as hard as bullets.
Kate was soon gasping and moaning from Sue's expert touch, leaning down a bit more Sue whispered into Kate's ear "Well it's your lucky day isn't it bitch, finally going to get that belt off for a while. Oh we're going to have so much fun with you tonight"
"Y-Yes Mistress, do anything you like to me, just please take this belt off me Mistress" Kate was letting out little sobs between gasps as Sue ran her sensual fingers all over her hot wet body.
Kate's eyes were closed but she heard the sound of the padlock clicking open, a sound she hadn't heard in so long, the belt was opened and if fell away from her imprisoned pussy.
"Thank you Mistress"

Stories

Old 11-19-2014, 08:56 AM   #43
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 12

"Don't thank me, it was Sarah that wanted the belt off" Sue said nonchalantly as she walked back to the couch.
Sarah was in the process of peeling off the tight leggings she was wearing, she'd already removed her t-shirt, revealing her large firm breasts that jiggled deliciously as she wriggled out of the leggings.
"My pleasure Kate" she whispered as she leaned over, raising Kate's chin with her hand and kissing her "Lay down Kate, I want to use that sweet little tongue of yours"
Kate laid back on the floor, resting her hands by her sides. Sarah then stood straddling Kate's head, the view of Sarah's wet glistening pussy and large curvaceous buttocks towering over her make her clit tingle, the urge to bring her hand up to her pussy and rub it was almost overwhelming, she clenched her fists in impotent frustration.
Sarah squatted down directly over Kate's face, stopping just short of allowing herself to touch her face. As her buttocks parted Kate had a wonderful view of Sarah's tight puckered little asshole, she let out a whimper as the aroma of Sarah's pussy reached her nose "I've been looking forward to this all week Kate, I even shaved especially for you, wasn't that considerate of me?"
"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am" Kate managed to say.
Sarah dropped to her knees and allowed her ample ass to settle on Kate's face, wriggling it a bit she worked Kate's nose between her cheeks and located her mouth with her pussy lips. "Tongue out" she barked. She felt the soft delicate probing and positioned herself until the silky tongue slipped inside her "You'd better be good Kate, if I'm disappointed you're really going to know about it"
Kate could only offer a muffled acknowledgement, the smell of Sarah's hot musty crack was filling her nostrils, not freshly showered, but it wasn't offensive. Quickly she got to work with her tongue, knowing she had to give it everything she had to avoid a punishment.
Sarah started to grind and gyrate, leaning forward a bit she started to rub her clit on Kate's chin as her tongue did it's work inside her. As she looked down at Kate's lovely body she was sure she could actually see Kate's clit pulsing as the blood coursed through it, Kate felt like it was about to pop, so many weeks without touching it, now it was released and the need to feel something, anything rubbing it and stimulating it was unbearable.
As Sarah's arousal increased she lowered herself until she was laying on top of Kate, keeping her pussy wriggling around on Kate's tongue she gave Kate's pussy a gentle kiss. Kate gasped at this, letting her tongue slide out of Sarah's pussy for a second, but quickly pushed it back inside.
"If that happens again I'll bite your fucking clit off" Sarah shouted, instantly feeling Kate's tongue deeper inside her, this brought a smile to her lips and she started to gently let her tongue trace little circles round Kate's clit, her delicate ministrations immediately had Kate squirming, muffled moans could be heard coming from beneath her smothering buttocks. This just spurred Sarah on, using her tongue expertly she continued to torment Kate, running her tongue into the soft folds of her lips, dipping it momentarily inside her, only to bring it out again and continue tracing torturous little circles around her clit, bringing cries of anguish from Kate.
Sarah was still a way from her orgasm and was in no hurry, delighting in the total torment that she could cause Kate with the slightest touch of her tongue. She loved watching Kate's hands, clenching and unclenching, sometimes coming up involuntarily towards Sarah, the need to push her away or grab her head and pull it down hard onto her pussy, making Sarah eat her and grind her clit on Sarah's face was making her almost delirious, but with ever ounce of her will she manage to stop herself before she touched her.
Kate was desperate now, working her tongue for all she was worth, trying everything she knew to bring Sarah to a quick orgasm, trying to rub and stimulate her clit with her face as her tongue worked frantically, anything to stop the cruel torture that Sarah was inflicting, why wouldn't she just touch her clit? just for a second, she was desperate to beg her, but that was of course impossible with her tongue buried deep inside her.
Sarah was relishing the situation, in no hurry to bring it to an end she would lift herself up slightly whenever she felt her orgasm getting close. Her tongue was relentless and merciless though, probing and stroking every part of Kate's quivering pussy, every part except her clit, she could feel the heat rising from it, see it pulse and throb as her tongue stroked up and down, round and round until Kate's body was trembling and sweating, every nerve in her body stretched to breaking point as she endured the most intense teasing she had ever experienced.
Eventually Sarah was ready for her orgasm, lifting herself up she now started to grind her pussy down heavily onto Kate's face, her tongue getting pushed deeper inside her. Then sliding back very slightly she allowed Kate's tongue to leave her pussy and start working on her clit. The irony wasn't lost on Kate, after nearly half an hour of suffering under Sarah's torturous tongue that got into every little crevice and sensitive spot, everywhere apart from her screaming clit now she was desperately working on Sarah's hard little button, doing everything that she was craving Sarah to do to her. She sobbed quietly to herself as she concentrated on the job, knowing if she didn't give it one hundred percent of her attention her performance wouldn't be good enough.
As Sarah came she bounced and ground down hard on Kate, savouring the blissful sensations and prolonging them as long as she could as Kate struggled, gasping for air as her nose was pushed deep between Sarah's cheeks. Finally she was done, rolling off Kate to lay next to her on the floor sweating and heaving, feeling satisfied she lay there recovering her composure.
Kate on the other hand was still sobbing and shaking, her eyes were darting between Mary and Sue who were both sitting on the sofa, obviously relishing in Kate's torment she was desperately hoping one of them would show some mercy and allow her some relief, but the gloating grins on their faces told her she wasn't going to get any.
Sarah got back to her feet and sat on the sofa with the others "mmmmmm, that's better, I needed that"
"Get up slut" Sue ordered "Come over here"
Kate scrambled to her feel and quickly positioned herself next to the couch in front of Sue, she new better than to keep her waiting. Her pussy was dripping wet, her juices trickling down her thighs, something not lost on Sue, running her hand up Kate's thigh she brought her hand to her mouth and slowly licked off the juice from her fingers while looking into Kate's pleading eyes.
"I know what you're thinking Kate, you're thinking that now I've unlocked you after so many weeks I'm sure to grant you some relief, I couldn't be so cruel as to just lock you back up again, could I?"
With a chuckle "Well you're right, I'm not going to just lock you back up again" with that she reached over to a side table and picked up a small bullet vibrator and in one quick movement slipped it inside Kate's sopping wet pussy "Yet"
Kate's heart sank and she went cold, how could Sue be this cruel to her, they were friends once, surely she would show her a little bit of compassion. Looking at Sue's cruel grin though, she knew that was unlikely and that thought just made her clit twitch more.
"Well that little show has made me hot" pulling her panties to one side Sue laid back on the sofa and shuffled her ass forward a bit "Get to work, you've got six minutes"
Kate knew she couldn't waste a second now, six minutes to bring Sue to orgasm was a tough task, she knew from experience, dropping to her knees she buried her head between Sue's huge voluptuous thighs and started lapping frantically at her clit.
"Oh that's a wonderful idea" Mary said "when she's finished she can start work on me, I'm only going to give her five minutes though"
Sarah laughed "You two are making me horny again already, I'm ready for another cummy, I'll give her 6 minutes as well"
Sue had picked up the remote for the bullet vibrator now and was idly playing with it, each time she flicked it on Kate let out a muffled moan or whimper as the device tormented her, knowing she had to hold back her orgasm at all costs it was distracting her from the important task that her tongue was performing, making it even less likely she would be successful in bringing Sue to orgasm in the required time. Sue knew this of course and kept up the pressure, only giving Kate a few seconds to recover before turning the vibrator back on and bringing her to the very edge again.
"Hear that Kate? You're tongue's got a lot of work to do" Sue grabbed Kate's hair and ground her face into her pussy roughly, she was almost half way through the six minutes and nowhere near cumming yet.
Another muffled moan as she continued, her heart was racing and sweat was glistening on her whole body now as panic gripped her, she knew the task of bringing all three of these demanding women to orgasm in a few minutes was impossible but she had no choice but to try. Desperately her tongue flicked as she sucked Sue's large engorged clit inside her mouth, trying every trick she knew it still took over ten minutes to bring Sue to an orgasm.
As Sue's orgasm subsided she cruelly kept Kate's face clamped between her thighs, knowing the clock was ticking and Kate desperately needed to start work on Mary's pussy Sue gripped Kate's hair tightly, grinding her face hard "Clean me up you little bitch"
Kate had no choice but to spend precious time licking up every drop of Sue's juice from her pussy and thighs before she was finally released.
Sue casually tossed the remote to Mary as she lay back, relaxed "Your turn Mary, let's hope she does a better job on you".

Stories

Old 11-22-2014, 05:44 AM   #44
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 13

Kate knelt in front of the three belligerent cruel girls, her face caked in pussy juice, her hair was matted and sticking to her cheeks. Thirty two minutes it had taken to finally bring Sarah to her second orgasm of the evening, she hadn't made it easy, making Kate work frantically as she kept fidgeting and moving away, enjoying Kate's desperation to bring the task to an end. Kate was almost in tears by the time Sarah finally settled down and allowed Kate to finish, knowing she had failed hopelessly and was going to suffer for it.
They were chatting and laughing, they'd already had a couple of drinks and were getting loud and giggly, ignoring her for now, all Kate could do was await the next torment they had planned for her. Despite her fear her now uncovered clit was still throbbing unbearably and the urge to rub to an intense orgasm was almost more than she could resist, she knew the consequences of that would be dire though.
Finally Sue turned her attention to Kate "You really are fucking useless, you had seventeen minutes, more than enough time for a pussy licking little slut like you, you were fifteen minutes over"
"Sorry Mistress" Kate kept her eyes to the floor, knowing there was nothing she could say that was going to help now.
"Well as you seemed to think it was OK to keep us waiting, I'm going to keep you waiting for a while. Go and get the stocks"
Sue stood up and hurried to the punishment room, the stocks were a heavy wooden contraption that she had been locked in for more hours than she cared to think about over the last few months. Struggling she started to carry and drag the device to the lounge, as she entered the room Sue watched her with a cruel smile "Don't you fucking dare scratch the floor with that, lift it, don't drag it"
"Yes Mistress" with all her strength Kate managed to lift the device off the ground and move it a few inches before having to lower it again. After struggling for a few minutes shifting it a few inches at a time the device was now positioned in front of the Sofa and the three girls sitting there who had just enjoyed the sight of Kate sweating and straining to move it.
"You know what to do" Sue said as she stood up, Kate raised the top half of the stocks and lowered her neck and wrists onto the bottom bar. Sue then lowered the top again and fastened the clip that now made Kate's predicament inescapable.
"Hmmmm, lets have that a bit lower shall we" With that Sue pulled out the two pegs that held the stocks at the required height and slid them down a few inches until Kate's knees were bent slightly and she could already feel the strain on her muscles. Pushing the pegs back in Kate was now helpless for as long as the evil girls decided.
"Well Kate, you kept poor Sarah waiting fifteen minutes for her orgasm, so I think you can wait there for...oh....lets say.....fifteen hours. I think that should teach you to try a bit harder next time" Sue looked back at the others for approval and the three of them started laughing as soon as they heard Kate's moan of anguish.
"M-Mistress please no!!" Kate was panicking now, fifteen hours in this unbearable position is more than she could endure, beads of sweat were already forming on her forehead.
"Oh shut up, or I'll leave you there for longer"
Sarah laughed "It looks like it's going to be a long night Kate" she was sitting with her legs wide, stroking her pussy slowly "If you'd managed to please this a bit better you wouldn't be there would you, stupid bitch"
"N-No Ma'am" Kate managed as she vainly tried to find a comfortable position.
"Anyway, didn't you have some panties to clean for me Kate? they had better be fucking done"
"Yes Ma'am" Kate went cold, she had been dreading this, knowing Mary was not going to let go of the fact that the panties weren't sorted.
Mary's face lit up at this "Oh Yes!! She worked very hard on those, I'll get them for you" She jumped up and hurried out the room.
When she returned she was carrying a pile of panties in each hand, placing them on the floor in front of Kate she looked over at Sarah "This is your pile, apparently" she said "You'd better check to make sure they're all yours, Kate seemed a bit unsure"
Sarah grinned, she realised what game Mary was playing instantly, just a glance at the pile of panties told her there were several in there which weren't hers. Leaning forward she picked up her pile and put them on the couch next to her.
"hmmmm, let's have a look shall we" her legs were crossed and she raised one foot which conveniently ended up in Kate's face "Suck my toes while I check these bitch"
"Before you start, maybe we should decide what punishment she'll get for any that are wrong" Mary was determined to make the most of this.
"Ohhhhh, great idea!" Sarah was getting into this now "'I've just moved in to a new house, it's a bit run down and needs a lot of work, I'm sure Kate would just love to come and do some work for me, wouldn't you Kate?"
"Yes Ma'am" Kate's heart sank, she'd seen pictures of the house and the huge overgrown garden
"Shall we say, every pair of panties that are wrong will cost her a day working on my house, sixteen hours doing anything I decide I want her to do. Is that OK with you Sue?"
Sue was typing on her phone, chatting with a friend, looking up she said "Yeah, no problem, it's about time she made herself useful"
"Fantastic!" Sarah exclaimed, uncrossing and re-crossing her legs so Kate could get to work on the other foot. Picking up the pair from the top of the pile "Well these aren't mine, that's not a very good start is it Kate? One day"
Mary was walking around the room now, she'd picked up a cane and brought it down viciously on Kate's trembling buttocks "Useless bitch" she said as Kate yelped and hopped.
Sarah made her way down the pile, every wrong pair earning Kate another hard stroke of the cane. By the time she'd finished there were six pairs of panties that belonged to Mary.
"Fucking useless" kicking Kate in the face "Six wrong, and there's eight of mine missing!"
"S-S-Sorry Ma'am"
Picking up the other pile of panties from the floor Sarah proceeded to go through them, every time she found a pair of her panties Kate got another cruel stroke, her ass was criss crossed with angry red welts by the time Sarah reached the bottom of the pile and Kate was fidgeting, jumping from foot to foot as her ass stung unbearably.
"What the fuck!!" Sarah shouted when she got to the end "Where the hell are my blue panties you fucking bitch?"
"Ma'am...I....that's all of them....they were there Ma'am" Kate is instantly sent into a panic, her head is spinning now, she knows if there are some missing she will pay dearly. "I-I don't know Ma'am" is all she can say, there's no point trying to make excuses.
Mary walked round the stocks and grabbed Kate's hair pulling her head back sharply and looking down at her with a sneer she spat in her face "What are you up to you fucking cunt, are you steeling panties because Sue has thrown all yours out?"
"No Ma-am...I...." Kate sagged down in the stocks, totally defeated.
Sue stands up now, walking over to Kate she grabs her chin and lifts her face so she can look into her eyes "Well it looks like you owe Sarah a pair of panties, don't you slut"
"Yes Mistress" Kate's eyes look imploringly into Sue's, they both know this is completely unfair but what can Kate do, if she accused one of the girls of taking the panties the consequences would be unimaginable.
"Sarah was kind enough to get you released from your belt and this is how you repay her, well as you've got something of hers I think it's only fair that she has something of yours." Sue looks back into Kate's eyes knowingly, a cruel grin shows Kate that she's enjoying the situation and the unfairness of it as much as the others. "I'm going to lock that belt back on you when you get out of the stocks, and I'm giving the key to Sarah, she can do what she fucking likes with it"
Kate lets out a wail of anguish "Mistress please, I'll find the panties, please don't do that"
Sarah is laughing uncontrollably now, Sue takes of the necklace and tosses it to her "Thanks Sue. Well Kate, it looks like your pussy is going to belong to me until I get my panties back" Sarah gloats as she puts the chain over her head, leaving the key hanging between her breasts, she plays with it idly as she giggles and rubs her foot hard into Kate's tear stained face.
It was less than an hour since Kate had been put in the stocks and her body was already a mass of aches and pains, her legs were shaking with the effort of standing with knees bent, every time she straightened them it put strain on her back and neck, how could she endure another fourteen hours of this, if only they would raise the bar slightly the position would be at least bearable.
As the evening progressed the girls got more drunk and Kate's suffering was relentless. The girls used her mouth regularly, her face being at a convenient height to accept there dripping pussies and her tight pert ass was perfectly presented to accept a thrashing from the range of crops, floggers and canes that they had available. Sarah seemed to delight in tormenting Kate's exposed pussy, taking a wand and bringing it up between her legs to bring her to the very edge of orgasm again and again, being careful to keep the head just on her lips though, never letting it touch her pulsing neglected clit that was silently screaming out for attention.
By the time the girls were ready for bed Kate was a wreck, sobbing and begging for relief from the torturous position they were keeping her in.
It was five hours now since Kate had been locked in the stocks, Sue and Sarah had already staggered off to bed and Mary was about to go.
"M-Ma'am, please, please adjust the stocks Ma'am, just a little bit, I can't stay like this all night"
Mary walked over to Kate and bent down "You fucking will Kate, Well you have found yourself in a little predicament haven't you, Sarah's got your key now and that isn't going to change until those panties turn up. I'm going to make your life a living hell Kate, I'm your only hope of that pussy of yours ever seeing the light of day again, so you'd better treat me like a Goddess from now on, Understand?"
Kate looked into Mary's eyes, she knew Mary had the panties "Yes Ma'am" she said, clenching her fists to try and control the frustration and rage she was feeling.
"In fact, that's what you'll call me from now on, you'll call me Goddess"
"Yes Goddess" Kate said through gritted teeth as Mary turned and presented her curvy ass to her, leaning forward she reached around and pulled her cheeks apart "Now show me how you treat your Goddess"
Reluctantly Kate pushed out her tongue and pressed it inside Mary's hot musty ass, wriggling her tongue she worked it as deep inside her as she could.
"You're learning, come on, lets have a bit more enthusiasm" Mary was swaying drunkenly and leaned back into Kate's face, she felt Kate push harder and wriggled a bit to meet her eager tongue, Kate was almost smothered as she worked her tongue vigorously.
Finally Mary tired of this game and stood up "I'm going to my nice warm comfy bed now Kate, you have a good night won't you?" Mary said mockingly, with that she walked out the room, turning out the light as she left, leaving Kate sobbing in the dark with the whole night to contemplate her predicament and how her life had come to this.

Stories

The following 2 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 11-26-2014, 08:29 AM   #45
Saddi
getDare Sweetheart

Love this story!
Love your writing!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, femdom, lezdom