Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-11-2014, 05:43 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Kate's downfall

Chapter One

"Where have you been slave? 3 minutes late, you'll pay for that later. Put the tray down and kneel at the end of the bed" Mistress Sue shouted.
It had been six months since Mistress Sue moved in and became Kate's lover. I had been Kate's slave for two years before that, now I was slave to them both and my life had become consumed by my constant frustration. Mistress Sue was far crueler than Kate and was determined to drive me completely insane with desire. Whereas Kate would let me cum every month or so, Mistress Sue had shown no such mercy and I had not been allowed an orgasm since she had moved in. Kate had almost taken a back seat and just let Mistress Sue do whatever she wanted with me, which usually involved merciless teasing and pain.
With trembling hands I carefully placed the breakfast tray by the bed and knelt at the foot of the bed, naked apart from the tight metal chastity device, mercifully not fitted with the spikes today.
Kate was laying next to Mistress Sue, her hands were loosely tied with cord to hooks in the headboard. Mistress Sue leant over and kissed her, letting her hand slide down her body until it reached her moist pussy. She pushed two fingers inside her and she moaned as they kissed, my cock was already straining inside it's prison.
These games had become a common occurrence over the last few months. Mistress Sue had brought out a submissive side in Kate that she didn't know she had and would often be tied to the bed while Mistress Sue would tease her as they made love. Kate would beg and plead with Mistress Sue as she licked her clit, keeping her on the edge, then leaving her pussy alone as she tickled her stomach, feet and arms until Kate was pleading for mercy. These games would always end with Kate being brought to an intense and satisfying orgasm. Of course I would usually be in the room while this was going on, sometimes laying on the floor where I'm required to sleep so I could hear it, sometimes kneeling by the bed in case I was required for anything. Either way it was always an excruciating torture that they both relished making me endure.
"Please lick me, make me cum" Kate pleaded in a soft playful voice. Mistress Sue started lightly circling Kate's clit with one finger, Kate raised her hips, trying to increase the stimulation but Mistress Sue expertly kept her finger away from directly touching her clit. Kate moaned and giggled "Pleeeese, you're so mean, go on, I really need to cum"
"I don't think so, not today" Mistress Sue said as she removed her hand.
"Oh, you cow, please don't tease, get you're tongue in there"
Mistress Sue laughed "No, I don't want you to cum right now"
"Well untie me then" Kate said with slight annoyance in her voice.
"No, I don't think I want to" Mistress Sue had now rolled over on top of Kate and was straddling her, their pussies almost touching and she was lightly running her fingers up and down Kate's armpits, making her laugh and struggle. "GET OFF ME!" she gasped in between fits of laughter.
After several minutes of tickle torture Mistress Sue got off and left the room, leaving Kate breathless and sweating, still tied to the bed. I kept my head down, not wanting to catch Kate's eye as I knew she would take it out on me if she thought I had enjoyed seeing her suffer. Although the dynamic had shifted over the last few months and Mistress Sue had taken the lead recently, I was still very much Kate's slave as well and would suffer horribly at her hands.
When Mistress Sue returned she had a leg spreader in her hand and also a box. She put the box down on the dresser and walked over to the bed with the leg spreader.
"Come on Sue, that's enough for now, I need a pee, untie me" Kate said, slightly exasperated.
"I'll decide when you've had enough" Sue said with a slightly stern edge to her voice, she bent over and kissed Kate passionately on the lips.
"Oh fuck you, let me go" Kate turned her head away, she was getting more annoyed now and was pulling at the cords to try and get her wrists free.
"I don't think so" Mistress Sue straddled Kate again this time facing her feet and pinned her thrashing legs to the bed. She attached one cuff of the spreader bar to her ankle then lifting herself up, grabbed her other leg and despite Kate's struggles she got the other ankle cuff on. Mistress Sue is six feet tall and much heavier than Kate and was able to overpower her easily.
"What are you doing you bitch, I'm getting tired of this game, let me go"
"I think it's time you learnt your place Kate, we've played games long enough, I know you, I know what you want, and I'm going to make it happen"
"What do you mean? I like to feel helpless sometimes, who doesn't?, but just for a bit of fun. What are you saying? I've got to be your slave now or something?"
"YES, that's exactly what I'm saying, your not getting off this bed until you understand and accept that I'm in control now, you can still have your little pet to torment, but you belong to me now, you're my slave. And the sooner you accept that is your place and that's what you want, the sooner we can move on" With that Mistress Sue got off the bed and picked up the box from the dresser, as she brought it closer I could see what was written on it 'Neosteel'.
"What the fuck is that?" Kate said, glaring at Mistress Sue as she struggled against her restraints.
"Just something to help remind you of your new position" She reached inside and pulled out a chastity device. Made of polished metal with black edging, it looked cruel and vicious, there was something medieval about it.
Momentarily Kate stopped struggling and just stared at it, then "You can't be fucking serious" she shouted and struggled even more.
Mistress Sue sat on the side of the bed and gently put two fingers on Kate's lips "Shhhhh, don't try and fight it, this is what you really want, we both know it"
"No it fucking isn't" Kate said hesitantly "Please, just untie me and we can talk about this" Kate's thoughts we racing, when she saw the chastity device her heart skipped and she couldn't deny she'd felt a moistening of her pussy. Yes, she had been curious about chastity and being dominated by someone, always a woman though, the idea of a man telling her what to do repulsed her. But this was too real, too quick, the device looked evil, there was a certain permanence about its appearance.
"Well, it doesn't really matter, it's going on whether you like it or not" With that Mistress Sue started separating the parts of the device. Then she laid over Kate again, pinning her down and proceeded to fit the device. Firstly clamping the two waist band sections around her, then attached the crotch piece and finally securing it all together with a padlock. Kate was struggling throughout, but her struggles got weaker as she realised she was defeated.
"Why are you doing this, we should have talked about it first, it's not fair, I can't keep this fucking thing on all the time. Well you've got what you wanted, now let me up, I need a piss"
"Don't you dare talk to me like that" Mistress Sue grabbed one of Kate's nipples and twisted it viciously. "You piss when I say you can piss and you'll call me Mistress Sue from now on, understand?" she emphasised each statement with another painful twist of Kate's nipple.
Kate was taken aback by this, suddenly this wasn't a game any more, a knot formed in her stomach as she wondered what she had got herself into.
"P-Please Sue, that's enough, if you want me to wear this thing for a while then fine, now can you please untie me" she said trying to placate Mistress Sue.
Another twist "You don't learn do you bitch? Fail to address me properly again and I'll give you 20 strokes of the cane. The same cane you've used a hundred times on that little prick" She gestures vaguely in my direction. I'd been kneeling at the foot of the bed the whole time, terrified to move and fascinated by the way the situation has changed so suddenly and dramatically. "Now, try again" she says with another twist.
"P-Please untie me.........M-Mistress Sue" she says hesitantly, it's almost a whisper.
"No, not until you accept what's happening, I think you think this is still just a little game and we'll be back to normal later today, well it's not going to happen. I'll give you a little while for it to sink in, you've got until you've made me cum, and you better do a good job." Mistress Sue straddled Kate's head facing her feet. Immediately she nestled down, grinding Kate's face under her, searching out her tongue with her clit. Kate's nose was pushed hard between Mistress Sue's magnificent ass cheeks. Kate was just able to suck in air through her nose as Mistress Sue leant forward slightly, her nose was almost inside her asshole, She hadn't showered since yesterday and the aroma was pungent and overwhelming.
"Get on with it!" Kate felt her nipples being twisted painfully and snapped back to reality, remembering what she needed to do and quickly started probing for Mistress Sues clit with her tongue, she had licked her to orgasm many times and knew what she liked but never from this position. Despite the strangeness of the situation and her fear of what was to come she could feel her pussy getting wetter as she breathed in her scent, she was aching to touch herself already, their sessions had always ended in mutual pleasure and satisfaction, this time she had a feeling it was going to be different.
She probed and licked for all she was worth, all the time Mistress Sue was tormenting her nipples and grinding and wriggling on her face. Kate was getting more and more turned on as Mistress Sue approached her orgasm and her hips started bucking and gyrating in the air, her pussy feeling needy and neglected. Eventually Mistress Sue orgasmed violently and bounced on Kate's face for several seconds. The sight of this from my position at the foot of the bed was exquisite and I was nearly doubled over as my tortured cock strained and dripped inside it's cage, it had been so long since I'd felt the joy of release I could hardly remember what it felt like, my life was just filled with unending frustration, something that was unlikely to change any time soon.
"What's that matter slave" Mistress Sue said with a giggle, she had settled back onto Kate's face and was smothering her, She was looking directly at me, enjoying the obvious pain the incredibly erotic sight had caused.
"I'm sorry Mistress, I couldn't control myself, that was such a wonderful sight"
"I bet it was" She says, Kate is starting to struggle now as she's not able to breath underneath Mistress Sues huge enveloping ass. She casually reaches down and pins her struggling arms to the bed. After another minute she gets up off the bed, Kate gasps, her chest heaving and her face red as she can finally breath again.
"So, am I going to get any more attitude from you, or are you going to accept the new order of things around here?" Mistress Sue stares down into Kate's face.
"I-Ill accept it M-Mistress" Kate manages to say through gritted teeth, all she wants now is to be allowed up off the bed.
"OK then, I'll untie you, one bit of subordination from you and you'll get a caning, understand?"
"Yes Mistress" Kate says, defeated
Mistress Sue unties her wrists and leaves her to remove the spreader bar as she leaves the room. Kate sits on the side of the bed, slightly bewildered at the mornings events, not quite able to take in how suddenly her life has changed. Despite herself her pussy is soaking wet and aching, automatically she reaches down to finger her clit but her hand meets hard steel instead. She claws at it and tries to slide her fingers underneath it but it's much too tight for that. A feeling of intense frustration comes over her and she can feel her pussy juice running out from the sides of the belt and down her legs.
Suddenly she looks up and catches me smiling as I watch her impotent attempt to reach her pussy. "You'll fucking pay for that, now get on with your chores, you've got three hours to finish them, then I want you in the punishment room". Some things will never change.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 02-11-2014, 05:46 AM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

This is a continuation of a story I have been working on recently:-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152520

I've started it as a new thread because I've changed the theme slightly and jumped ahead a few months but I still want to be able to add to the original story.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 02-11-2014, 06:24 AM   #3
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Great storey as always thank you for writing it.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:51 AM   #4
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I liked the twist of Sue turning Kate into her submissive.
Lots of potential. Looking forward to reading more.

PM dares

Last edited by drwarschauu; 02-11-2014 at 07:54 AM.
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:42 PM   #5
Dareme101

Please keep going.

Still working on my like/limits your dares will help
Dareme101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:17 AM   #6
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

"Come on Kate, hurry up, the clocks ticking" Mistress Sue was reclining in a chair, a drink in her hand. Kate was kneeling between her legs with her hands cuffed behind her and head buried deep between Mistress Sue's magnificent thighs. I could hear her lapping and slurping at Sues pussy, desperate to bring her to orgasm as quickly as she could. This had been going on all afternoon and was the fifth orgasm Mistress Sue had demanded from her. Mistress Sue would time how long it took her to bring her to orgasm and for every minute Kate received a stroke from an evil four foot long cane.
Mistress Sue was obviously not in any hurry as she sat there sipping her drink and playing with her phone, Kate on the other hand was getting desperate and starting to panic, Sue had cum several times already and was quite satisfied and Kate was starting to wonder if she could ever achieve her goal, it had been at least 20 minutes already and she didn't think her poor striped ass could take many more blows. She started to sob with impotent frustration but never let up her desperate ministrations with her tongue for a second.
Four days had passed since Kate had been locked into the chastity device and she had received almost all of Mistress Sue's attention since then. I had been largely ignored and left to perform the never ending list of household chores. Of course she took the time to inspect my work and I was still punished for the slightest fault. I was locked in my chastity cage at all times, thankfully it hadn't had the spikes fitted so at least I was grateful for that small mercy.
The sight of Mistress Sue and Kate together was a constant torture to me. Mistress Sue was insatiable and would use Kate many times a day in all sorts or ways, they often seemed to be in the room I was performing my chores in, I'm sure this was deliberate. Today I was polishing the wooden floor in the living room. My wrists were attached to a thick leather collar that was locked around my neck so I had to bend over until my head was almost on the floor as I worked the polish into the wood. An incredibly painful position after only a few minutes, I had been doing in now for three hours and was just over half way across the vast room, my heart sank as I looked at how much was still to do, then I looked at the clock and redoubled my efforts. I could hear Mistress Sue starting to moan softly now, If I was caught looking at them I knew I would be punished severely.
"Twenty six minutes, your taking longer each time Kate, your going to have to improve your oral skills pretty quick"
"Y-Yes Mistress, I'll try and improve next time Mistress" Kate managed to say without too much bitterness and resentment in her voice, she knows only too well what happens if Sue didn't think she sounded sincere enough.
"Get the cane" said Sue with a grin "I'm sure you will Kate, I'm sure you will"
Kate crawled over to the table and picked up the cane, holding it in her teeth she crawled back to Sue and waited for Her to take it"
Taking the cane Sue stood up "Well, present you ass, hurry up"
Quickly Kate stood then bent over and grabbed her ankles.
"26 strokes, count each one and thank me"
"Yes Mistress"
Sue brought the vicious cane down as hard as she could on Kate's poor red and striped ass, she had already received over 70 strokes today. Kate rocked forward slightly but managed to hold position.
"O-One, thank you Mistress"
A second stroke followed quickly.
"Ahhh, two, thank you Mistress"
Mistress Sue continued mercilessly, by stroke twenty Kate was sobbing, her body covered in sweat.
The next stroke landed right on top of a previous welt.
"Ahhhhhh, please stop Mistress" Kate sank to her knees and her hands went round to hold her poor tortured ass.
Mistress Sue looked down at her, an evil smirk on her lips. "GET UP, NOW!"
Slowly Kate stood up again, looking imploringly at Mistress Sue, Kate could tell by her expression that she was relishing her suffering. "S-Sorry Mistress".
"Don't you dare move again, for that little outburst I'm adding 5 strokes"
"Yes Mistress", Kate said, tears running down her cheeks.
Kate managed to endure the rest of the strokes without incident and when it was over Mistress Sue told her to lay on the sofa.
Despite the pain in her ass Kate was grateful for the rest. Mistress Sue sat on the edge of the sofa next to her and leant over to kiss her. Pushing her tongue between Kate's lips, they embraced and kissed for a couple of minutes.
Finally Mistress Sue sat up, tracing delicate lines over Kate's tits and stomach with her finger "Do you want me to let you out of that belt Kate?" she asked.
Kate was just about to blurt out an emphatic yes when she hesitated. Her pussy was dripping wet, her juices were running out from under the belt, the canings she had received only seemed to leave her more aroused. Looking up at Sue she knew she never wanted to go back to how things were. Right now she would agree to anything Sue demanded, she wanted all decisions taken away from her, she trusted Sue completely. She had never felt more horny in her life, she knew now this is what she'd always wanted, to submit totally to this magnificent, powerful and demanding Goddess.
"If it pleases you Mistress, I'll happily stay in the belt as long as you wish Mistress"
Sue smiled, she could read Kate like a book, her own pussy moistened again when she heard this.
"Good girl, I know you will" she said softly, and tenderly kissed her on the lips again.
"WHAT THE FUCK are you looking at" Sue shouted as she glanced over to me, I realised I'd stopped working and was kneeling there, mesmerised by the amazing scene that had just unfolded. Quickly I lowered my head to the floor and carried on polishing "Sorry Mistress"
"You'll be fucking sorry later, hurry up and get this floor finished. Come on Kate, lets go to bed for the rest of the afternoon"
With that they both stood up and left the room, leaving me to several more hours of agonising work to do, God help me if I slowed down and wasn't finished by the time they got up.

Thankfully I had just finished the floor when they returned, they were both naked apart from Kate's chastity belt. Sue stood a head taller than Kate, her voluptuous body shimmying as she walked towards me, her breasts giggling. My cock immediately swelled as much as the cage would allow, as it always did when I saw her.
"I'm going out tonight" Mistress Sue said "I think it's about time you two had some fun together"
Kate was taken aback by this "Mistress, that little faggot is just here to skivvy for us, I don't want anything else to do with him"
"Quiet Kate, I'll decide what you do from now on, don't you trust me?"
"Yes Mistress, of course, I just thought he was here to do whatever we told him"
"He is, that doesn't mean I can't have some fun with both of you though, you need to learn your place, if I want to play with you I will"
"Sorry Mistress"
"Come here slave" Mistress Sue said, looking in my direction. I crawled over to her as best I could with my hands still attached to my neck "Stand up".
Struggling to my feet I stand there just in front of her, a mixture of fear and excitement about what she has planned.
"She reaches forward and grabs my balls "How long has it been since you've emptied these?", she says, giving them a vicious squeeze.
I wince in pain "Ninety two days Mistress" I manage to say through gritted teeth
Mistress Sue laughs "They must be ready to burst"
"Well it's your lucky day, we're going to play a little game tonight" She produces two keys that she has been holding in her hand since they returned "Your going to be let out of your cage, and so are you Kate" With that she unlocks the padlock on my cage and opens it, I give out a small sob and groan as my cock is finally released after so many weeks and stiffens immediately, the feeling of freedom in wonderful and it takes all my will power to keep my hands away from it.
She then unlocks Kate's belt and allows her to remove it. We stand there naked, facing each other, the expression on Kate's face is one of contempt as she looks at me.
"This should keep you amused for the evening" Mistress Sue gets two condoms out of a draw and proceeds to role them onto my cock, It's a struggle not to cum as she does this, three months of denial and constant teasing has left me ready to explode at the slightest touch.
"OK you two, kneel down facing each other. When did you last have your cock inside a woman slave"
"At least two years ago Mistress"
"Well this really is your lucky day, your going to have your cock inside Kate all evening"
At hearing this Kate's eyes widen "But Mistress, you can't let him put that thing inside me, he's my slave as well, I don't want that thing touching me"
"Like I said Kate, you need to learn your place. Right, shuffle up, I want your bodies touching" Sue grabbed my cock, the condoms were quite thick and dulled the sensation, even so I could feel my balls tighten as she guided my cock inside Kate's hot slippery pussy. We both gasped as I slid inside her, our faces were inches apart and Kate was glaring at me with disgust in her eyes.
"Don't move, I'll be back in a minute" With that she left the room, leaving us to contemplate how our situations had changed and how we had come to this.
When Sue returned she had various straps and cuffs with her and a couple of ball gags. She proceeded to unlock my wrists from the collar, then she cuffs both our wrists behind out backs and cuffs our ankles together. She then gets several long straps and wraps them around the pair of us to hold us tightly together. There's one strap just above the knees, one around our thighs, one around our waists and one around our upper bodies that goes under the arms. By the time she's finished we're immobile, only able to move as one. She then gets the two ball gags and forces them into our mouths and fastens them behind our heads.
"That's better, any complaints? No? good" Sue sits down on the sofa to admire her handiwork.
"OK, this is what's going to happen, you're going to play a little game, Kate, all you have to do is make our little slave here cum before I get back. And slave, all you have to do is not cum" She pauses a moment to take in our expressions, Kate starts to struggle futilely and I can here muffled protests from behind the gag. My heart starts racing with fear, Kate's struggles are already causing delicious feelings to run up and down my cock and I'm struggling to hold back an orgasm already.
"What's the matter, doesn't that sound like a fun game? we'll it doesn't really matter, that's what's going to happen"
"So here are the rules, If you cum slave, you'll spend six months locked in the spiked cage, no breaks, no chance of coming out for any reason until six months is up. And Kate, you will be allowed out of your belt for one day every week of those six months, during which time you can use him for anything you like and cum as often as you want".
"If however you manage to control that little dick of yours slave, and the condom is dry inside when I get back, then you will be allowed relief once a week for the next six months and Kate's poor little pussy will stay all locked up for six months with no cummies allowed at all."
"So, as you see, the stakes are high"
Kate had stopped struggling now but there was a tear running down her cheek. My mind was racing, how could I possibly last for several hours with Kate grinding, clenching and squeezing her soaking wet pussy on my cock, I could feel the cum rising with every movement, I looked into her eyes imploringly but she glared back at me with cold hard eyes, I knew she wouldn't show a seconds mercy.
"Awww, you look so cute together, bring your heads together so the ball gags are touching" With that she produced a small piece of paper. She pulled Kate's head back slightly and put the paper between the gags, then pushed our heads together again.
"Now don't you dare let that piece of paper fall out, if it does you both lose and will both stay locked up for six months"
"Have fun, I'll be back about one am, only six hours to go, unless I get a better offer, then I'll be back in the morning"
Kate's eyes were inches from mine, again I tried to implore her to show mercy as I felt the first thrust of her hips.

Stories

Old 02-18-2014, 05:14 AM   #7
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Another Great chapter well done, I like the paper sheet idea as well!!

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 02-18-2014, 07:12 AM   #8
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

That was deliciously evil. Can't wait till the next chapter!

PM dares
Old 02-19-2014, 05:06 AM   #9
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 3

My cock twitched and my balls started to tingle, I was struggling to contain my orgasm already and I had hours of this to endure. I implored Kate with my eyes to show some mercy but they were cold as she glared at me, how often had I dreamt of being this close to her? Our lips were almost touching, it was only the ball gags keeping them half an inch apart.
Again she thrust forward, pushing me back slightly, our bodies were joined and had to move together but the straps were loose enough to allow my cock to move an inch or so in and out of Kate's luscious tight hot pussy. This was just enough to coax the cum to start rising from my balls.
Again and again she thrust her hips, I desperately tried to anticipate her movements and match them so my cock wasn't pushed in and out of her but she was too quick. This continued for several minutes, I thought I had reached the end of my endurance and self control when I realised if I thrust my hips forward as much as I could getting my cock as deep into her as possible then she wasn't able to pull back enough to withdraw it. The effort of keeping my body pressed hard against her like this was intense and I didn't know how long I could keep the pressure up but it gave me a break from the torment for a while. When Kate realised what I'd done her eyes widened as she tried to pull her hips back, I could here something muffled behind her gag, she wasn't happy about this.
I was forever mindful of the small piece of paper that we were required to keep pinned between our gags, however much contempt Kate held me in at the moment she had no choice but to push her lips towards mine, mouth open as if to engage in a passionate kiss that we could never quite achieve. I would give anything for the gags to disappear so I could clamp my mouth to hers and plunge my tongue inside it, a privilege I've dreamed of for years but never been granted.
After a few minutes of pushing myself forward against Kate's struggling body my back and legs tired, I had to relax. Kate seized the opportunity and began thrusting her hips towards me again, sending waves of exquisite pleasure up my cock that I had to do everything I could to ignore. The evil look in her eyes was intense, I couldn't see any sign of mercy or compassion there, her determination to push me over the edge was evident. She kept staring straight into my eyes, I started to sob behind the gag and a tear rolled down my cheek as I fought the inevitable orgasm. This only spurred her on and she was twisting and wriggling against me as much as the straps would allow.
I knew my only hope now was to thrust forward again and keep my cock buried deep inside her until I'd managed to calm down a bit. I pushed my hips forward as hard as I could. Kate immediately pushed back angrily and started to try and say something, shaking her head slightly until she remembered the paper and her head stopped moving suddenly, the paper had moved down slightly and now there was only about an inch above the point where it was being held by the gags.
We were both sweating now, we had only been here for about an hour but it felt like a lifetime. My back was aching again already but I had to do something to stop Kate resuming her torture.
I knew I couldn't maintain this for the rest of the evening, at some point Kate would manage to push me over the edge and I started contemplating what I would do then. Would I keep my head against Kate's so the paper didn't drop, or would I take my revenge and let it fall to the floor. I knew the first option was the sensible one, whatever position Kate was in right now she was still going to be the alpha slave in this threesome and she would make my life a living hell for the next six months. I could only imagine she had been trying to tell me about all the things she would do to me if I didn't let her win from behind her gag.
My back and legs were tiring again, quicker than the first time and I had to relax a bit, this was all Kate needed to resume her torturous grinding and thrusting. She clenched her pussy onto my shaft, sending fresh waves of ecstasy though it and I started to sob again. The scent from Kate's pussy reached my nose, the thrusting and grinding was turning her on as much as me, I could feel her juices running down the inside of my thighs, unlike me however, there was no reason Kate couldn't have an orgasm. The sweat from our bodies mingled as we moved back and forth to Kate's cruel rhythm and this mingled with the delicious aroma of Kate's sex.
I was panicking now, I was so close and there seemed nothing I could do to stop it, then I realised Kate was breathing heavier, rather than staring intently at me her eyes were closed, I suddenly realised she was approaching her own orgasm. Rather than the quick calculated thrusts she had been making to try and catch me out she was now lost in a slower rhythm, focusing on her own pleasure rather than on making me suffer. I had a glimmer of hope, if I could just last until she had climaxed then maybe she'll relax for a while and give me time to compose myself.
She was lost in her own thoughts now, moaning softly into the gag and rocking back and forth, quickening her pace I could tell she was close and I thrust in and out of her, trying to finish her as quickly as possible, it was my only hope. Finally she stopped moving and her body tensed, I could feel her pussy spasming as she climaxed and I clenched every muscle in my body in an attempt to stave off my own orgasm. Agonisingly slowly she calmed down and relaxed her pussy. I had my eyes closed, running through random boring facts, anything to try and distract myself from what was happening. Eventually I relaxed as well, we knelt there together, drenched in sweat, Kate satisfied and content, me in a state of near delirious frustration.
At least Kate's orgasm had taken her mind off her original task for a while. Her eyes seemed to be laughing at me now, she knew I could never last the evening and she was going to enjoy pushing me slowly towards my inevitable failure. I wondered if I should just get it over with, just relax and a couple of thrusts later I'd be pumping three months worth of cum into the condom. The temptation to do this was unbearable but there was always a glimmer of hope that I could hold out.
After another half and hour or so Kate had recovered from her intense orgasm, the first she had managed for a few days, her juices were coating the inside of my thighs and the smell was exquisite and a constant torture. She started gyrating her hips, pushing against my cock with small circular motions now. I closed my eyes and started to sob again, I knew I was beaten, I couldn't do anything to stop her, if I thrust deep inside her like before she could still carry on gyrating and grinding onto my cock. I had hours still to go and had no chance of lasting that long. When I opened my eyes again she fixed me with a stare, our eyes were locked together, mine trying to implore her to stop and hers were telling me this was it, I had no chance of avoiding failure. The gyrating and grinding increased, my balls were tingling I could feel the cum rising, at that moment I realised I was done, I thrust into Kate as hard and fast as the straps would allow, if I was going to cum I might as well make it the best orgasm I could.
After only three strokes my cock started pumping a seemingly never ending stream of cum inside her, I kept thrusting long after the orgasm was subsiding, determined to get every drop of cum I could out of my aching balls. It was a feeling I'd almost forgotten, so long had it been since I was last allowed to feel such wonderful release. I knelt there breathing heavily, looking back into Kate's eyes I could see a look of gloating satisfaction, she'd won and she knew it.
As the enormity of my punishment for this began to sink in, six never-ending months locked in a spiked cage with Kate making sure every moment of it was a torment something snapped. I looked up again and fixed Kate's gaze, I stared into her eyes for a few seconds then slowly turned my head sideways. Kate's eyes widened and I heard a muffled shout as she suddenly realized the situation. It really hadn't occurred to her that I now had nothing to loose. It came as a complete surprise as she stared at the piece of paper. But rather than falling to the floor as we both expected it to it stayed attached to her ball gag, the copious amounts of drool we had both been producing had stuck it there.
She looked back at me now, her eyes wide with a look of panic. She brought her head forward, trying to pin the paper back against my ball gag but I kept moving my head back so she couldn't, laughing behind my gag. The paper was starting to slip now sinking down the ball. Kate desperately tilted her head back trying to stop it.
The paper stopped moving now, I could hear muffled words coming from behind the gag and her eyes looked at me desperately. She kept making forward motions with her head, trying to beg me to push my gag back against hers, tears were running down her cheeks now. The paper started to slide again, her pleading eyes became more desperate as she once more tried to push her gag against mine but I just turned my head away.
Finally the paper slipped agonisingly slowly to the bottom of the gag, one corner was all that was holding it on, then finally it dropped, landing on her tits when it came to rest, stuck there with a mixture of sweat and drool.
She started thrashing around now, I was really glad I couldn't understand what she was shouting from behind that gag. Eventually she calmed down, her breathing heavy and laboured, she was still sobbing and wouldn't make eye contact with me.
The time past agonisingly slowly now, both of us trying to prepare ourselves for the months ahead. We kept our eyes closed for much of the time, the situation was now awkward to say the least.
After a couple of hours like this my cock had recovered from it's release and was starting to swell again inside Kate's luscious pussy. Kate felt this and stared at me with hatred. It was past midnight now and Mistress Sue would be back soon if she hadn't decided to spend the night somewhere else. Late's pussy felt delicious, there was no need to try and hold back now, the damage had been done.
I started rocking back and forth, thrusting my now erect cock deep inside her again. She started struggling and once again I could hear muffled protests. I didn't care now, I'm not going to get a chance to empty my balls for six month so there's no way I'm going to waste this opportunity.
Faster and faster I thrust, keeping just slow enough to prevent an orgasm, savouring every moment, every thrust, Kate's struggling only enhanced the exquisite sensations running up and down my cock. Several minutes passed and I was starting to tire, I started building up to another long and satisfying orgasm. Kate was doing everything she could to stop me, which wasn't much and her futile efforts only increased the pleasure I was feeling. Finally I released another long stream of cum and savoured every second of it, trying to fix it in my memory for later. Kate on the other hand was not so happy, sobbing again in impotent rage as she struggled and twisted.
I closed my eyes and regained my composure, it was late and I prayed that Mistress Sue would come back tonight and we wouldn't be left in this awkward position until tomorrow.
Thankfully about half an hour later I heard the front door open and I signed with relief. I heard Mistress Sue take her coat off and then her heels on the wooden floor as she came into the room.
She walked over to us and noticed the soggy paper stuck to Kate's tit. With a knowing smile she said "I see you two have been getting on wonderfully" and laughed.

Stories

Old 02-19-2014, 05:49 AM   #10
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

I love it! Keep going!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:23 AM   #11
EmoCross

Awesome story ^^

Likes:xdresing,anal,excercise dares,spanking,petplay,rules,

Limits:socialsuicide,messy,public.

Pm me ass and ill stick something up my ass.

Pm me JACK and ill do 100 jumping jacks naked

i have a 6" clit (cock)

Looking for someone to turn me into a girl
EmoCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:49 AM   #12
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I absolutely loved this chapter. It's great seeing Kate brought down a peg. She may have made him cum, but in my eyes she also lost. Keep it up!

PM dares
Old 02-19-2014, 09:45 AM   #13
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Another great chapter lets hope the next one is posted as quickly

Old 02-21-2014, 03:13 AM   #14
Gamer69
Distinguished Member

It loves it Subby!! Please carry on :* it is making it so horny :P
Gamer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:44 AM   #15
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Gamer

It is such a shame that PerkieGirly has you chaste, I am sure Subby will add an extra chapter soon, just to leave you a little more frustrated :-)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, femdom, lezdom