Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-23-2019, 07:24 AM   #76
Anonymos404

I am looking for some serious ass fucking, can someone please roll out for me

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:33 AM   #77
YourDarePartner

Phase 1: Dress
1 - Dress formally. Men should wear a shirt, tie, and slacks. Ladies shall be in a skirt and nice top.

Phase 2: Introductory punishment
5 - 10 pushups, 10 situps

Positions:
4 - Bent over your bed (or chair, table, desk, etc)

Phase 3: Preparation
6 - Coat two fingers in lube and slowly insert it into yourself, then spread your fingers as wide as you can and withdraw them. Repeat this three times.

Phase 4: Stretching
3 - Use one finger, but you must be rough. Jam it in, bend it, twist your finger around, withdraw it quickly, etc. You must do this for 3 minutes.

Phase 5: Your dildo
3 - Perform oral sex on it for two minutes. Start slow and work your way up to bobbing your head deeply on it.

Phase 6: It begins
4 - In one motion, slowly insert it two inches. Wait 10 seconds and then quickly pull it out. Repeat this 20 times.

Phase 7: Fucking
3 - Half way in, all the way out. 40 bpm, 3 minutes

Phase 8: More (remember to roll for position each time)
Positions:
1 - On your hands and knees

4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes

Phase 9: Cool off your ass for a bit
6 - Insert two ice cubes until they melt. Also, rub one against your anus for one minute

Phase 10: Back to the dildo
Positions:
Spoiler:
2 - On your side with your knees pulled up to your chest

2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes

Phase 11: Punishment
2 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank each nipple for one minute. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm.

Phase 12: Pleasure
3 - Edge yourself while thrusting the dildo into yourself. You may go at the pace of your choice.

Phase 13: Drilling
Positions:

5 - Halfway. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes.

Phase 14: Are you sore yet?

3 - Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes

Phase 15: More pain
3 - Insert the dildo completely and spank your ass hard for two minutes. 52 bpm. Each spank should hurt and curl your toes. Clean it off.

Phase 16: More fucking
2 - On your side with your knees pulled up to your chest

6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 100 bpm, 4 minutes.

Phase 17: The end
6 - Coat the dildo in toothpaste and fuck yourself at your own pace. Bring yourself to orgasm.

My asshole burn strongly, I still feel it gaping and pulsating.

Thanks for the dare.

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 04:34 AM   #78
LillyLikesToPlay

well uhmm..so i was a bad girl and master said i needed to do this dice dare as punishment..;-; can someone maybe roll for me?
LillyLikesToPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 10:50 PM   #79
Anonymos404

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLikesToPlay View Post
well uhmm..so i was a bad girl and master said i needed to do this dice dare as punishment..;-; can someone maybe roll for me?
I'll roll for you if you roll for me

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:29 AM   #80
YourEnemaLover6969

Sadly no dildo. But will be using a hair brush handle.

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
YourEnemaLover6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 03:05 PM   #81
SluttyEm

I want to try this but I feel like such a chicken

Dislikes: Clamps/clothespins, wax (candle)

Limits: Scat, blood, piss, family, pictures

Toys: Clit/ G-Spot vibe, thrusting rabbit vibrator.
SluttyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 10:55 PM   #82
YourEnemaLover6969

Oooh I can't wait to do this. No dildo so I'll have to substitute for a hairbrush handle.

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
Old 11-24-2020, 07:29 AM   #83
YourDarePartner

2 - Casual Dress (what you wore today)

5 - 10 pushups, 10 situps

3 - Place the nozzle of the lubrication bottle against your anus and squeeze a large amount into yourself.

3 - Use one finger, but you must be rough. Jam it in, bend it, twist your finger around, withdraw it quickly, etc. You must do this for 3 minutes.

3 - On your back with your knees pulled up you your chest

6 - You are lucky. Skip this phase.

I kept my "3 - On your back with your knees pulled up you your chest"

2 - Slowly insert it an inch, twist it 180 degrees, then remove it. Repeat this 30 times.

1 - Thrust the dildo half way in, and almost all of the way out. 3 minutes at 40 bpm

5 - All of the way in, half way out, 69 bpm, 3 minutes

4 - Insert 4 ice cubes until they melt

6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 69 bpm, 3 minutes.

6 - Standing

2 - Insert the dildo completely, sit down on it. Now, use a spanking instrument (spatula, hairbrush, etc). and spank each nipple for one minute. It should be moderate strength and at 69 bpm.

5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips

2 - Insert the dildo completely and edge yourself once

Let's go back to the subject at hand. The dildo and your ass.

6 - Insert it completely and leave it there. Twist at 160 bpm, two minutes.

I believe it is time for a little more punishment.

6 - Standing

3 - Insert the dildo completely and spank your ass hard for two minutes. 52 bpm. Each spank should hurt and curl your toes. Clean it off.

3 - Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 80 bpm, 4 minutes

6 - Coat the dildo in toothpaste and fuck yourself at your own pace. Bring yourself to orgasm.

Thanks for the dare, my ass still sore as hell, but I had a huge orgasm!

PM DARES

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
Old 01-13-2021, 12:41 AM   #84
YourEnemaLover6969

Low key about to go get a carrot and call it a day or use my ribbed hair brush handle

Old 02-03-2021, 08:41 PM   #85
Cepka
Baby Member

5 - Completely naked
3 - Write "I will do as I am told." 10 times on a sheet of paper
3 - Place the nozzle of the lubrication bottle against your anus and squeeze a large amount into yourself.
4 - Use two fingers roughly for 3 minutes.
3 - Perform oral sex on it for two minutes. Start slow and work your way up to bobbing your head deeply on it.
6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times.
6 - Unlucky. All the way in, most of the way out 56 bpm, 3 minutes
6 - Insert two ice cubes until they melt. Also, rub one against your anus for one minute
5 - Place six clamps (or clothes pegs) on your genitals (labia for ladies, cock and scrotum for males) and reroll phase 10.
6 - Place three clothes pegs on each nipple and edge yourself once.
4 - Insert the dildo one inch and leave it there. Twist it 180 degrees each time the beats hits at 160 bpm. Two minutes of this.
1 - All of the way in, half way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes
5 - Coat your cock or vulva with toothpaste, insert the dildo completely and stand in the corner for two minutes. Clean it off afterward.
6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 100 bpm, 4 minutes.
4 - Fuck yourself with the dildo, All of the way in, half way out, 92 bpm. Orgasm.

Did this. I regretted not using a larger dildo as I was not sore by the end of it. I had considered a larger one but chickened out. I could tell my anus had been used as lube and melted ice was dripping out of me for the last parts, and an hour later i still feel a little tender back there.

Thank you for this! If I do this again I will definitely use something larger.
Cepka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 06:29 PM   #86
ChariBrat

Default Bump, thanks, & report!

Hey!

I've had this thread bookmarked for a literal age but today finally managed to make the time for it! My partner and I keep swinging between vanilla-ish and kinky-ish in the bedroom, and I wanted to make sure my ass could take him if he wanted to use it tomorrow. I ended up modifying things a little but will report below. 🙂

Also, just wanted to say a quick thank you. There's lots of blackmail and exposure dares, but I'm just doing this for myself and my partner. Dares like this are why I made an account in the first place.

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

I wore my tank top, bra, and panties. I had no punishment.

I tried to drizzle lube into my ass hole as directed, but it proved challenging. Mostly ended up pushing it on with my fingers.

To stretch, I inserted one finger for a minute, then two for a minute, then three.

I tried my best to face fuck myself with the dildo but this one in particular used to function as a vibrator and therefore was inflexible. My eyes were definitely watering.

I laid down with a pillow under my hips and begged (myself?) not to shove in the dildo. I'm very self conscious and this was as hot as it was embarrassing. 😳

I went on my hands and knees and started fully inserting the dildo and removing it at 40 bpm. At this point I was already getting into it!

I then stood and inserted it only halfway before removing it - at 30 bpm. I was pretty nervous about standing because tbh my ass is pretty big, but this actually felt really good!

For the cool down, I was to insert 3 ice cubes. Our ice cubes are square and this was not an easy task. Also, I found that my sphincter straight up BURNED whenever the ice was touching it, so after each one melted enough I tried to just shove it in. That also didn't feel the snazziest, so there was a lot of cries and whining. 😅 I used the bathroom after to try and mitigate the mess.

I stood to insert again and did the same task as before the cool down, but faster! The ice took maybe a little more time than it should, so it took me a little while of fucking like this to get back to feeling comfortable.

Then I put six clips on my lips and went in my best fetal pose, and went from halfway in to the whole way in. Tbh I ended up rerolling this one, because I originally got ice again and I didn't think I could handle it. Also we ran out of ice. 😅

I thrusted the dildo into myself to edge. It did not take as long as I was expecting it to, which was a little disappointing (I get greedy).

I then bent over my bed, inserted the dildo as far as I could without losing grip, and started to twist. What I was using made this hard, so I ended up doing a longer twist at half the bpm, and that worked well. This was a new sensation, and I'm still not sure if I liked it or not!

Again, I stood, shoving it all the way into my widened ass hole. This one felt fucking good. I started to feel hazy and I could feel the flush everywhere on my body, but especially in my face.

I then had to roll for pain... And got the trifecta. Dildo all the way up my ass, clamps on my nipple, and toothpaste on my clit for the very first time in years. This edge - again - did not take as long as I thought it rightfully should. I wanted to keep going, but I was on a time limit tonight and was worried I was running late. Also you're not supposed to. But Fuck did feeling like a dirty who're feel good. So I guess it was worth it when I had to stop and clean a little bit of mess up...

After blotting the crap (🤦&#127995 out of the stain, I returned to my bed and laid on my stomach, putting it all the way in and halfway out and 92 bpm. At this point my ass was no longer as wide since I had to pause for a few minutes, and this became the longest four minutes of my existence.

Finally, finally it was time to cum! After being edged twice and having my ass ducked for what felt like the entire night, I was excited. I was instructed to coat my dildo in toothpaste and bring myself to orgasam. I couldn't. I tried! But the toothpaste overwhelmed me and I was afraid of making another mess. After a minute or so, I decided to clean myself out and shower.

After coming out of the shower, I decided that an acceptable alternative / punishment would be to wear my largest plug (which I have only managed to fit once before) and not orgasam (I won't be cumming on my own tonight). It did take a minute or two to gently push it in, and I laid another minute or two to let it settle, but it's in as I type this now! I'm quite happy with this, as the only other time I fit this monster I ended up tearing a little. It's so heavy though! I'll either wear it until my partner fucks me good and wants it out, right before bed, or in the morning. But I feel so stretched and good, and it's all thanks to you. 😘
🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
Dislikes: exhibition, pain, sharing my partner, being on top, saliva, mosquitoes.
Hard Limits: permanent marks, blood, bathroom waste.
🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

TUMBLR IS DEAD
ChariBrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 11:36 AM   #87
YourDarePartner

4 - Undewear/panties only

1 - Stand in the corner for five minutes

Positions:
6 - Coat two fingers in lube and slowly insert it into yourself, then spread your fingers as wide as you can and withdraw them. Repeat this three times.

Positions:

Positions:
2 - Kiss it for one minute. Place small kisses over its entire surface.

Positions:
4- In one motion, slowly insert it two inches. Wait 10 seconds and then quickly pull it out. Repeat this 20 times.

Positions:
Spoiler:
5 - All the way in, half way out. 3 minutes at 50 bpm

Positions:
3 - Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes

Positions:
3 - Insert 3 ice cubes until they melt

Positions:
Spoiler:
6 - Unlucky. All of the way in, most of the way out. 69 bpm, 3 minutes.

Positions:
2 - Insert the dildo completely and edge yourself once

Positions:
3 - Insert it completely and leave it there. Twist at 126 bpm, two minutes.

Positions:

Positions:
5 - All of the way in, half way out, 92 bpm, 4 minutes

Positions:
3 - Fuck yourself with the dildo, All of the way in, most of the way out, 92 bpm. Orgasm.

Thanks for the dare

PM DARES

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
Old 10-14-2022, 03:54 AM   #88
Dice7
getDare Addict

Bumping because I have been told every time someone posts a report of this dare in the next 72 hours I have to do the dare.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 04:37 AM   #89
Dice7
getDare Addict

I have rightly been told I complain too much about how many exposure dice dares there are compared to the other kinds of dice dares, and rightly been told I do nothing to change that. So I have been told to bump a selection of dice dares. Anyone who does or commits to doing any of the dares before 23:00 CET tonight will make me do the dare as well. I must do each dare once for every other person that does it until all the dares are completed before I can go to sleep. If I quit or fail I must post in one exposure dice dare per fail which I REALLY do not want to do, that would be a major limit pushed.

If people are feeling daring today I could be absolutely destroyed tonight..

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dice, dildo, punishment, school