Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-07-2021, 05:21 AM   #2236
CarmenCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by churroboy101 View Post
before you go bring with you a complete female cross-dress outfit in something like a big or backpack. make sure you male outfit has the same number of items. go into a stall and strip, if you want a little something extra then sure you can ruin an orgasm now but only now. then assign each of your male items of clothing an number and do the same for your sissy outfit [the same 1-whatever numbers]. then find a random number picker online and keep rolling until all the numbers are picked hope its not too embarrassing cause your going home in it... but just to be safe maybe bring a long coat or something

I am not allowed to cum atm
Do your dare and you have to walk from a bathroom to your car/home at least 30 minutes. Use a bathroom in a shopping mall.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 01:48 AM   #2237
ghost_2464

go to a public bathroom with multiple stalls.
bring 5 photos of you crossdressed -sexy poses-printed on A4
write on them "Cum on me"
let the photos in a stall
go in the other stall and wait. you will wear panties bra stockings under normal clothes.
wait 15 min or until 3 people enter the stall
if you hear someone fapping, get out of the stall and wait at the urinals. you will wear the same bra as in the pics. stuffed to be clearly visible under normal clothes.

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464

Last edited by ghost_2464; 03-24-2021 at 01:50 AM.
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 02:07 AM   #2238
Nickboys

leave the door unlocked (in opposite sex toilet cubicle) and get completely undressed and do anal for 5 minutes (no breaks) and no trying to keep the door shut either
Old 04-10-2021, 06:34 PM   #2239
gunderk

go to an opposed sex stall, close the door but dont lock. Get totaly naked and wait until you here someone entering the room, when this person is gone you can get out.
gunderk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 08:27 AM   #2240
Bluee

Go to any public toilet of your choice and strip naked. You must clean the entire toilet exterior using nothing but your underwear and saliva. After you're done, put your underwear and other clothes back on and continue about your day (you may throw the underwear away if this crosses a limit).
Bluee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 09:29 AM   #2241
Trashsamhands

Pick a stall with the widest gap between the wall and stall door (you know the kind, where is you’re walking by you can see the person in the stall). Undress fully. Find a toilet brush, and insert the handle in to your asshole. Proceed to scrub the toilet with the brush in your ass. If you want to up the ante, leave your clothes in the first stall, but visit all remaining stalls and clean them the same way.

I see the person above has a scat limit, so I’ll just leave these extra ones for whoever feels so inclined:

1) We’re in a pandemic, you should have a mask when you are out in public! Sooooo, go to a stall, and use your finger to fish out a piece of shit. Insert piece in to mouth, put mask back on. Spend a minimum of 20 minutes shopping. Once outside, you have 2 options: Either chew 5 times and swallow it, or walk to the edge of the parking lot, spit it as far as you can, then lick the grass (I mean fully—tongue all the way out, pressed hard on the ground) 5 times.

2) Use a piece of shit like finger paint. Write your full name on the toilet seat. Lick it off. Take a picture of the toilet seat with your name on it, and another of your stained tongue. Make them your lock and Home Screen until you have completed 3 full shifts at your job.

3) Find a bathroom with a minimum of 3 stalls. Enter the first stall and undress. Stick your head in the toilet so your voice becomes echo-y, and spread your asscheeks as far open as they can go. Say the following 10 times over: “My name is _____ _______, and I’m a thirsty little piss pig.” followed by 4 oinks. Repeat the dare in the next stall. You may bring your clothes with you to each stall, however, you must throw them at the wall and pick them back up with your teeth once you’re done saying your line. Hopefully none of them fell in to the toilet

4) Remove underwear. Soak thoroughly with piss. Insert underwear in to mouth. Wait until someone is going to wash their hands so you must either wait for them or beat them to the sink so they have to wait for you. Wash hands for 1 full minute. Dry hands with the piss soaked underwear you just held in your mouth. Throw underwear in trash. Leave casually.

Last edited by Trashsamhands; 04-11-2021 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Had another idea
Trashsamhands is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Trashsamhands for this post:
Old 04-11-2021, 09:54 AM   #2242
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Go into a cubicle at a public toilet. You should be dressed only in white (either a white dress or white skirt and tshirt), no underwear. Also take along a marker pen, black or red is best, it doesn't have to be permanent but I think that adds to the fun.

You may lock the cubicle door, strip naked and use the toilet as normal (however you need to go) but do not flush. Then write at least 10 degrading words on your body. You should make sure to write at least one word on each arm and one on each leg plus one on your face/forehead, all the places that would be still showing even if you put your clothes back on now.

Now to clean up. You may only use your white clothing and the toilet water to clean yourself up. You make NOT have the door locked while you're scrubbing. You may ONLY use the mirrors in the bathroom, not anything you brought with you.

When you think you're clean enough, put your dirty and wet clothes back on and head home.

Bonus points if you share pics of the body writing and what you look like when you're on your way home.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:06 PM   #2243
Sissydares

leave the door unlocked but closed and edge for 20 minutes, afterwards spank your ass hard 50 times per cheek. Make sure to moan loudly halfway through and at the end
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissydares for this post:
Old 04-25-2021, 05:21 AM   #2244
CarmenCD

Crossdress for a day and wear full diaper and pee in it when you feel the need to pee. When it's time to change diaper, go to a public bathroom and change it there (hidden in a stall). While changing diaper, pee down your legs as well.

Cross-dressing, nylon pantyhose and high heels (normal female clothes I own)
Female underwear under male clothes
Bladder control (small bladder)
Pee myself

Punishment:
Public humiliation and pants wetting (nothing illegal or involving friends, family, pictures, cameras, etc).
Denial and edging

Favorites:
Piss Yourself On The Spot
Change PM dare
Make it worse

Limits:
Everything else

PM Dare list
CarmenCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 08:13 AM   #2245
Klickfoot

Go to a public toilet armed with a vibrator and a 64oz Big Jug (the kind you can get from some gas stations for lots of water). Enter a stall and strip naked. Lube the vibrator however you see fit and insert it, but don't turn it on yet. Play with yourself however you like, but do not cum.

Your task at this point, is to fill up your jug of water until it is full using the bathroom sink. To do this you must be naked, walk out of the stall and fill it up. The moment you are about to leave the stall, you must turn the vibrator on to full power. To prevent you from getting caught, you can go back to the stall at any time, however you cannot turn the vibrator off or lower the setting until the jug is full. Once the jug is full you can turn it off, cum, redress, etc.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 08:16 AM   #2246
hail

go to an opposed sex stall, close the door but dont lock. Get totaly naked and wait until you here someone entering the room, when this person is gone you can get out.

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:35 AM   #2247
hail

bumping this up

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 07:05 AM   #2248
FoolishOrc

Complete two of your PM dares while in the public bathroom your choice
Limits: no public, no face, no degradation, illegal, blackmail
PM Dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92828
I'm a certified cum slut. Use me and abuse me
I AM BEGGING TO BE USED BY A REAL MAN

Kik: FoolishOrc

Spoiler:
Please force me to buy sissy clothes in person
FoolishOrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 01:33 PM   #2249
Messupmyass

Get a friend or try yourself but I recommend friend to write fuck me on your ass and then dress normally try and find a unisex bathroom and lock all the stall but 1 go in there with the door unlocked strip down to nothing put 4 dildos and 10 condoms on the ground next to you with your clothes and get your naked ass facing the door and for anyone that comes in let them do what they wantwether that’s forcing you to duck their cock or fucking you

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 03:03 AM   #2250
Klickfoot

Strip naked inside a stall of the toilet. Leave your clothes inside the stall and go to another stall. Bring yourself to edge. Stop edging and pee. You may now retrieve your clothes, dress up and leave.
At all times you may close the stall door but it has to remain unlocked.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom