Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM   #16
yourslavetim

Default Insertion walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
OK I have one. Go out for a walk one evening. Wearing some baggy jogging bottoms without pants. Take your dildo with you for the walk and insert it about halfway through your walk. You may only deep throat it for lube. No reajusting it mid walk either. You better hope it doesn't fall out.
I started my walk and headed towards a place where I knew there’d be a construction site, hoping for a porter loo.
However when I arrived there after about 10 minutes the only porter loo I could see was locked. At this point I realised that the longer I’m looking for a good place the longer I’d have to keep in the dildo. So I had to decide between looking for another porter loo or heading to the forest. My choice was the forest.
On my way there I had to cross an open field for about 10-15 minutes but as I was getting closer to the woods I noticed a good amount of people there so I came to the conclusion that finding a spot in the forest would take too long.
Realising that there weren’t many people on that open field though (and those that were there were all far enough away) I changed my plan and stopped in the middle of the field. This is where I would stuff myself.
So I took out my dildo and choked on it a couple of times making it nice and wet. I exposed my ass and tried inserting it right away wohingegen failed. So I briefly stretched my asshole with two fingers and then managed to get it in.
A ruined orgasm wouldn’t be possible though because I felt like people would recognise fully pulled down pants even from further away.
At this point 20 minutes had passed so I knew that’s how long I’ll have to keep the dildo in my ass without adjustment.
And this is where it got tricky. After 8 more minutes I felt it sliding out a tiny bit which wasn’t too bad. However only 2 minutes later it came out about 2/3 of its full length soon only leaving the tip in.
I noticed some people coming my way so I took of my light jacket and tied it around my waist to cover my ass. Now the thing is that it did cover my behind but left my front exposed so one could see the outlines of my hard dick. I passed the group of people and they didn’t seem to notice.
That’s of course not where it ends though. 14 minutes after the insertion my dildo came out completely. I took it out of my trousers by the end of one leg and but it in a pocket of my jacket which I wore normally from this point on. So the dildo should have stayed in for 6 minutes longer.
If someone feels like I should be punished for that feel free to give me an adequate punishment.
I just arrived at home.

Last edited by yourslavetim; 05-14-2021 at 02:38 AM.
yourslavetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 03:05 PM   #17
yourslavetim

Default New toys

I placed an order for
a jockstrap,
a thong for men,
a smallish butt plug (4.1cm at widest part),
a larger butt plug (6.1cm at widest part) and
a really big (in my opinion) butt plug (7.1cm at widest part).

These were suggested to me on Kik. I’ll let the thread know when they arrive and also add them to my signature.
I think currently I can only take the smallest of the three. The other two will require some practice/training.

Last edited by yourslavetim; 05-14-2021 at 11:14 PM.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:54 AM   #18
yourslavetim

Last night and this morning I applied the toothpaste to my glans as usual but it didn’t have to stay on very long.
However it did make me rather horny but due to rule 3 I can’t have another ruined orgasm on the garage roof since I had the last two there.
Unfortunately though I’m waiting for a delivery today (not the toys yet o_o) so I can’t leave the house until the package has arrived.
So I’ll have to stay horny for a little longer.
Old 05-15-2021, 03:48 PM   #19
yourslavetim

So as expected waiting for my delivery made it impossible for me to go out and find a place for a ruined orgasm. This leaves me quite horny, especially since I’m about to apply the toothpaste for this evening
Old 05-15-2021, 09:58 PM   #20
GreatNate

Talking

New rule for you as punishment for your dildo falling out on your walk:

For 2 weeks, every time you wake up, leave the house, and go to bed, you must hit yourself in the balls 10 times hard with your dildo. Also, every time you ruin an orgasm, you must slap your balls 5 times afterwards until you are allowed to cum again. Send proof to me on kik: n4d2j

Looking forward to seeing those red balls.
Old 05-15-2021, 11:10 PM   #21
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatNate View Post
New rule for you as punishment for your dildo falling out on your walk:

For 2 weeks, every time you wake up, leave the house, and go to bed, you must hit yourself in the balls 10 times hard with your dildo. Also, every time you ruin an orgasm, you must slap your balls 5 times afterwards until you are allowed to cum again. Send proof to me on kik: n4d2j

Looking forward to seeing those red balls.
Thank you for your punishment. The rule has been added and will have an effect right now as I just woke up.
Old 05-16-2021, 02:04 AM   #22
yourslavetim

This morning after waking up I hit my balls 10 times with the dildo and went to have breakfast.
I than applied the toothpaste to my glans while brushing my teeth.
Both made me very horny again so I plan to go for a walk and find a well hidden place in the bushes for a ruined orgasm.
So before leaving I’ll hit my balls 10 times with the disk do again.
Old 05-16-2021, 03:29 AM   #23
yourslavetim

Default Ruined orgasm

After hitting my balls I started my walk.
It me about 30 minutes until I reached a path surrounded by bushes.
At first I thought about going deep into the bushes and having a fully naked ruined orgasm but then I thought about my last two and that they were completely naked as well. So to change it up a bit I only stepped to the side of the path which would allow me to “only” pull down my pants. I looked around and saw nobody coming along the path so I quickly pulled down my trousers and underpants and startet stroking my cock. As I was really horny after the last two days it didn’t take me long to reach the ruined orgasm which did give my some release but as it was a ruined one I couldn’t take very much satisfaction from it. But I suppose that’s the idea.
Then came the ball slaps but they were ok even though I made sure to slap them well with my flat hand

Last edited by yourslavetim; 05-16-2021 at 03:44 AM.
Old 06-08-2021, 04:35 AM   #24
yourslavetim

Default Back at it

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that I’ll have some free time during the next few days so feel free to change that
Old 06-08-2021, 05:54 PM   #25
GreatNate

Talking

Have 20 from me then
Old 06-09-2021, 01:29 AM   #26
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatNate View Post
Have 20 from me then
20 …?
20 of what?
The following user says Thank You to yourslavetim for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 08:50 AM   #27
BR1985
Distinguished Member

How about some extra rules:

You’re only allowed to cum from a ruined orgasm while something is in your ass.

Go for a walk somewhere and find a place to take your underwear off and leave it there. Come back no less than an hour later. If it’s still there, you must hit yourself in the balls 10 times with your dildo before your next orgasm.
If it’s not there; you’re not to orgasm until you try again and succeed. Except this time you you must also leave your tshirt.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BR1985 for this post:
Old 06-09-2021, 09:09 AM   #28
yourslavetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
How about some extra rules:

You’re only allowed to cum from a ruined orgasm while something is in your ass.

Go for a walk somewhere and find a place to take your underwear off and leave it there. Come back no less than an hour later. If it’s still there, you must hit yourself in the balls 10 times with your dildo before your next orgasm.
If it’s not there; you’re not to orgasm until you try again and succeed. Except this time you you must also leave your tshirt.
Thanks for the rule and task. Any specific requirements for the place to leave my underwear?
Old 08-24-2022, 05:52 AM   #29
yourslavetim

Default Here we go again

Hello everyone,

I’d like to take this up again.
Please post your suggestions here, pm me or message me via Snapchat. No, I no longer use Kik.

Thanks in advance to everyone and have fun.

Oh and of course reports will be posted here. If someone want picture etc. as proof let me know via Snapchat

Likes: pain, nipple play, cbt, rules, anal, bondage, hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Limits: body fluids, scat, permanent damage, full public, face, family, friends, crossdressing, messy, findom, ruining clothes

Toys: nipple suckers, a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, 2 scissor clamps, e-stim plug, small and medium plug, anal vibrator (controllable via app), anal beads, ball and ring gag, dildo, household items

Last edited by yourslavetim; 08-26-2022 at 07:59 AM.
Old 08-26-2022, 07:51 AM   #30
yourslavetim

Default Task

Here’s a task I received on Snapchat:

At a time of my choice I have to take the subway. I will stay on the train for a maximum of 2 hours. During that time I have to take out my cock at least 10 times. For at least 3 of those times I cannot be the only person in my subway car.
Also I have to edge once during my ride. I am allowed to do this while my cock is in my pants instead of having it out for the edge, however in that case I’ll have to slap my balls with a belt 20 times when I get home.

If I fail to complete those tasks during the 2 hours I have to ask for punishments here.

I’m not sure yet when exactly I will do this but it will probably happen within a few days from now. A report will follow.

If anyone would like to add anything to this task just let me know.

Advertisements
Kink Talk