Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-14-2020, 08:35 AM   #61
Explobe29

go for a walk on a public trail, take a cup of enema and drink a liter of water.

(make sure to bring an extra diapers)

After 15mins of walking, push everything out into your diaper. Spend the next 15mins walking in your soaked diaper, then find a secluded area and change. Afterwards, you may return home.

I'm not feeling up to driving today, so nothing that requires that

*yip yip*
Old 09-30-2020, 05:24 AM   #62
TheReborn

Hi Pussy,

Diaper up and drink 1l of water, with your vibrating plug inside you. You are going to go on an hour long walk. Every vehicle that you see that is one of the primary colours (Red, Green, Blue) means that you have to stop and make your plug vibrate for 5 seconds.

If you manage to stay dry during this you can go about your day as usual, if you wet (pee or cum) even a little though you have to remain in that diaper for the rest of the day with no changes.

----

I am going on a woodland walk tomorrow so if it can involve that I would appreciate it.

Limits: Anal, Pain, Permanent, Lasts longer than the week, poop and drinking/eating bodily fluids.

27/UK

<3<3<3
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:28 PM   #63
Sissyjess37

Let’s bump this thread
Diaper up but poke several small holes in it with like a needle. Go out shopping or something similar and when cashing out wet yourself, let’s hope your diaper holds and doesn’t leak through the tiny holes.

Dislikes:Pain, Markings, Permanent, Body Writing

Limits: Family, Social Suicide
Sissyjess37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 12:05 PM   #64
austinboy

Diaper up and go to the nearest drive-thru restaurant. Before driving through, take off your pants. Order a large greasy meal and large drink. Once you've picked up your meal, park nearby and eat it all and finish the drink. Now drive back through again (hopefully they didn't notice your diaper the first time!) and order some dessert like a shake or ice cream. Before driving off from the drive-thru window with your dessert, put it all into your diaper, you can now go home and enjoy the sticky mess. You can change out of your diaper once you've pooped or it leaks.

Kik me at austinboy86 with your diaper tasks or for other fun play
PM me if you do any of my dares. I'd love to hear how it goes.
PM me your worst humiliating diaper dares
austinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to austinboy for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 03:01 PM   #65
Ty_diaper_lover

Take a max dose of laxatives. Go to a store and walk around and find a busy aisle and then proceed to wet and mess your diaper while you pretend to be looking at stuff. You then must walk around the store for 10 minutes in your mess. After your 10 minutes go to the washroom and go in a stall and change your diaper. Wrap up your dirty diaper and make sure you forget to throw it out and walk out the store while holding your dirty diaper in your hand.

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, and fully diaper public dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 02:08 AM   #66
SissySlaveEmily

Hold your pee and poo as long as you can. When you feel like you have to go, put on a diaper and head out. I want you to go to a either a mall or a very public park. There you are allowed to pee and poo yourself. Once you have done that I want you to take a seat somewhere and smush it all around. Sir there for 10 minutes. After the period is over head to a store where you can buy jeans or trousers. Get a pair, go and try it on and if it fits perfectly go and buy it. If you feel really daring you can also bring a secound diaper and change while trying on your trousers and take your old diaper home, but this is just an extra, i know it would be impossible to hide the smell

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 04:03 PM   #67
Klickfoot

Diaper up and put on your loosest fitting pair of pants (one that will slowly fall down over time). Go to a park and go for a walk/hike (at least an hour). You can pull up your pants as many times as you like but every time you pull up your pants it adds an hour to the time you have to spend in the diaper you're wearing without changing.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 04:06 PM   #68
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

wear a diaper around your room mate, make sure to pee and poop and sit in it for 10 minutes before leaving the room..

I dont have diapers (Will be my first diaper dare) so i will need to get some, maybe incorporate it in the dare or something. idk
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 12:59 AM   #69
TheReborn

Find a shop that sells adult diapers. Find some that you like and go to buy them. However before you take them to the check-out (no self-scan) you need to use a marker to obscure the barcode so that the member of staff needs to either go get someone else to get another pack for you or spend longer looking up the item.

Once done ask if there are any public toilets available near be.

I’m also buying more diapers today so feel free to include.

Limits: Anal, Pain, Permanent, Lasts longer than the week, poop and drinking/eating bodily fluids.

27/UK

<3<3<3
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 03:16 PM   #70
rhl
getDare Succubus

Great you say you need more diapers.
Let's go shopping, but make sure you are really in need of diapers at this time.
Enter the store, and pee maybe even poop in your diaper. This most be done where people may be watching you.
Now find the diapers to buy, find a restroom to change your diaper.
You may go home now.
Old 05-28-2021, 06:17 PM   #71
StonerDude

Star 1

Go to a store diapered up and wearing your losses pants. At the store go buy an enema (not self checkout), go into the bathroom and give it to yourself. Once done go back shopping, holding your enema for at least 15 minutes. You may release in the incontinence section. If you'd like you can bring a chang instead of buying diapers there, but buy wipes from the same cashier as earlier and go change your diaper

If you notice a spelling error feel free to send me a punishment
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88606
The link are my Likes/Dislikes/Limits: UPDATED 06/16/23
Mm/Dd/yy
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Boy/Girl
98% Pet
97% Ageplayer
95% Degradee
85% Primal (Prey)
84% Slave
82% Non-monogamist
74% Switch
73% Voyeur
72% Masochist
StonerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StonerDude for this post:
Old 06-07-2021, 01:34 PM   #72
StonerDude

Just going to bump

If you notice a spelling error feel free to send me a punishment
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88606
The link are my Likes/Dislikes/Limits: UPDATED 06/16/23
Mm/Dd/yy
100% Boy/Girl
98% Pet
97% Ageplayer
95% Degradee
85% Primal (Prey)
84% Slave
82% Non-monogamist
74% Switch
73% Voyeur
72% Masochist
StonerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 04:10 PM   #73
Messy_diaper

you are going to see a movie in diapers
You must eat a hearty meal like pizza or hamburgers before starting the challenge at least 2 hours before.
first buy 2 baby foods (minimum 300g) make sure one of the ingredients is prune if you can't find then buy prune juice to drink while eating baby food and buy two chocolate bars. Eat all the food and drink 500ml of water, you want to go to the bathroom, wait a little longer, go to the cinema and ask for large popcorn and 2 coke, the largest they have before the movie starts, drink a whole coke what is not taken from that first one Coca will go straight to their diapers, do you feel like going to the bathroom? wait a little longer, go to the living room to see your movie during the show you should have your pants below your knees so they can see your diaper.

you no longer hold the urge? If you went to the bathroom before watching the movie put your chocolate bars in the back of your diaper so that they melt while you watch the movie, as punishment returning from the cinema you will have me send pictures of your diaper full of poop, a picture of you (no face) wearing your messy diaper, you waited for the movie to start to go to the bathroom so good you can eat your chocolate bars at ease and you will not have to send any photos

if you have questions send me pm

LIKE/PUNISHMENTS/LIMITS
Send me a message PM and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a be stinky,diapers or acting like a baby/animal if it's within my limits.

100% Degradee
100% Boy/Girl
100% Primal (Prey)
100% Pet
94% Slave
86% Ageplayer
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Master/Mistress
0% Dominant
0% Degrader
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 07:59 AM   #74
Messy_diaper

just bumping this

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 11:21 AM   #75
LimitExplorer

As far as I can tell none the following breaks your limits:

Go for a walk wearing a diaper. Before you embark on your walk, make sure to drink 2L of fluids and inject a fleet enema (or take fast-acting laxatives - I'm not well-versed enough in the topic of laxatives to suggest any one in particular...).

Take the walk in a park or along a trail where you're highly likely to meet people, but that is otherwise quiet and not too busy.

During your walk, you must hold a fresh diaper in your hands. It may not be carried in a bag or covered with anything, it must be clearly visible.
You can bring changing supplies (wipes, powders, etc) in a bag, but your fresh diaper must be out in the open.

You may not change until you have flooded and messed the diaper. But you may also not return home in a dirty diaper - you must change in a public space.

After you have changed, you must carry your dirty diaper home with you. It too must be carried in your hands for all to see. If you had to drive to a suitable location, your car will count as "home" in this case (i.e., no changing in the car!).

If you changed your diaper in the open air (i.e., not in a public toilet or anything), and if you can prove it in some way, then you may tell me to do the dare as well. (Though I may leave out the lax/messing since it's a pretty strong dislike for me).

For the next poster: Note that I am already forced to wear diapers at the moment, and I'm also in a chastity cage. But I'd love something to do in public while I'm in this situation
LimitExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LimitExplorer for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above