Old 05-13-2021, 01:15 PM   #1
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Default One-Thousand Word Minimum Dare

To start - this story is the result of a thread here on getdare where the loser had to write a custom story for the winner. I lost, and had to write it in the first person and include the names of three people I've known in real-life. The winner got to choose the theme. His choices were hypnotism and humiliation. It's probaly not my greatest of works, as I typically save first-person for videogames, but I tried to not rush it too much. Hope you like it!

It was a thursday night, nearing eight o'clock or so, when the phone rang.

"Hello? Carter? It's me, Amber. You know, from Psych class?"

Alas! Amber was the cute blonde who sat against the east wall; when she made it. She seemed super intelligent, but also very far off.

"I know we don't know each other very well and...well... Are you free tomorrow evening?"

I wasn't exactly Romeo, but I had my share of girlfriends in high school. Still, I had never been asked out on the phone by a girl I barely knew.

I'm doing a presentation tomorrow and my assistant backed out on me only this morning..! You get good grades and have a nice smile, I was hoping you'd be willing to help me out if you're not busy..!"

That's more like it. She needed something. Still, I'd embrace a chance to get to know her better. "Actually I'm..." I paused to build the suspense. "...totally free! How can I help?!?"

She told me to wear something smart-casual and meet her behind the rear Presentation Hall entrance at 6:25, it would only take a few minutes to run over.

I arrived early, wearing my best shirt and tie. The sign on the entrance had said 'Hypnosis Demonstration Tonight'. Neat. I guess Amber was the opening speaker for a hypnotist..!

She came around the corner and smiled when she saw me. She handed me a shoebox full of papers, and showed me they were organized by different colored clips. "Just hand me the color I tell you, and then help me out with the props on the stage. I'll guide you through it as we go, just make sure you hold everything up high so everyone gets a good look, ok?" And with that she took off towards the stage.

There was a table with a cup-and-ball toy, hula hoop, and a pair of super soakers, among other things. There was also what appeared to be a closet on wheels covered up on the corner of the stage. "Ooh" I thouhht "I'd like to get to super-soak Amber!" I took my place and waited for the presentation to begin.

The first twenty minutes were slow. A lot of big words and technical jargon were on the blue and red clips. The purple one was all instructions on how to play basic children's games. When she got to certain sections she would look right at me as she said the item, at which point I would walk it around stage for everyone to see. Last of all was the cup-and -ball. "Who hadn't played with one of these?" I thought...

"Ok, now the green clip please, sweetie. And, don't set that toy down on the table yet, please." said Amber. I obliged. The front page on the green clip just said "FUNDRAISER". As she began to tell the audience about the poor condition of the psych department, I thought "what the hell" and started flicking my wrist, trying to get the ball in the cup. One. Two. There. Three tries, it was in. Oh, how I remembered Mom making us these before a car trip one summer. My brother and I got so good at... "...er.. Carter..? CARTER?!?" I snapped to and realized Amber was trying to get my attention.

"See folks, it's irresistable. For hundreds of years this has been a worldwide phenomenon. Carter, how would you like to be my volunteer to help us raise some money?" I was confused. I was already here helping her. What else could she want? "You seem to enjoy the ball in the cup game, you must have played it a lot. You seem quite good. How would you like to make a wager?" she asked.

"How much? I didn't bring any cash with me to be honest." I replied.
"Well, how about this. How about we get the audience to bet against you? You get twenty tries to get the ball in the cup ten times. If you succeed, the audience will each donate $20 to the psych fund! If you fail, they'll still donate, but only if you'll perform some tricks to earn it for us! Sound fair?"

Oh no. What kind of trap had I fallen into?!? I know I can get the ball in the cup. Right? And I could earn a lot of money for the Psych department. There must be over a hundred people here. On the other hand, how could I say no? It seemed like harmless fun, what else could I do? "I'd love to." I replied, unassuredly.

"Ok. First, let's build the suspense! Music, please!" snapped Amber. A drum roll started. Some heavy bass drum beat began to thump, accompanied by some light melodies. A strobe light began to flicker from each corner of the stage. The main lights dimmed slightly. "Ok now. On the count of three. Ready? One. Two."

I missed. "One. Two." Miss. "One. Two." Miss. She wasn't counting with the beat. Why wasn't she counting to the beat?!? "One. Two." Miss. I tried to not flick my wrist but it seemed I was growing into a trance. One. Two. Clink. The ball made it into the cup! The crowd began to cheer, albeit quietly. One. Two. Miss. One. Two. Miss. The music got heavier. The lights got dimmer. All of a sudden I was standing in pitch black silence. "One. Two." I heard Amber's voice call out softly. "On Three, you will make the ball into the cup then walk over and set it onto the table. Until then, you are not to move a muscle. Not a muscle. Understand?"

The bass drum hit. The music resumed. The lights came up softly, and as they returned to normal the music faded. "You only made the ball in the cup 3 times. You poor boy. I guess that means you are ready to do some tricks, eh?" I was frozen. I heard everything she said but I simply couldn't respond. "First, ladies and gentlemen, my other assistant Mandy!" Out stepped a gorgeous brunette, about 5'3, with massive knockers. She walked straight past me, and began to wheel over the covered closet.

"Are you hungry, Carter?" asked Amber with a chuckle. The sheet was removed from the closet revealing a shelf with a dozen or so pies all stacked neatly. "Here, hold this for me" Mandy said as she handed you a large banana creme pie topped with whipped cream and toasted coconut. "Don't drop it or I'll be verrry sad..!" she said with a jaunting grin. The bass drum once again began to beat. What was happening?

"Ok now I want you to pretend that the pie is the ball, and your face is the cup. Can you do that for me?... One. Two." I heard Amber's voice call out. Surely, she wouldn't... "Three." *SPLAT*. I involuntarily flicked my wrist sending the pie directly at my chest and all over my best shirt. Why?!? The audience began to cheer like they were at the circus and not attending what I THOUGHT was a school lecture! "Ohhh! You're bad at this game too!" exclaimed Mandy! "Let's try again!" Said Amber. "One. Two." *SPLAT* Right in your face! "One for one!" Mandy shouted. After a few more rounds someone in the audience shouted "NOW CHUCK ONE AT MANDY!" at which point both girls looked at each other and smiled. Mandy was kind enough to clean my eyes with her finger and then a rag before a lemon meringue pie splatted right into her busty cleavage! She responded by walking over to Amber and giving her a cherry pie hat! They both began giggling immensely, cheered on by the audience's laughter.

"All right" said Amber. "Carter. When I snap my fingers and count to five you'll be completely of your own free will again." A pie was placed in my left hand. "One. Two." A pie was placed in my right hand. "Three." Nothing happened. I assumed I'd pie myself, but I was still holding both. "Now since you've been such a great sport, we're going to give you the chance to get us back! Four." Well. This was a nice surPIES. At least they were giving me a little retribution. "Five." I snapped to. I waved my arms a little. Lifted my leg. I was unfroze. As I contemplated who to pie first, both girls rushed me and lifted my arms to my head, essentially making it a pie sandwich. I couldn't do anything but laugh.

Amber cleaned her face and gave her closing statements to the crowd while Mandy and I began to gather all of the mushed up pie into a sticky pie pile. Luckily they were very well prepared for an easy cleanup, and even brought me some shorts and a t-shirt to change into. "I don't see why you couldn't let me change BEFORE you ruined my best shirt..!" I said in a joking manner. "Well, how about we make it up to you then. Are you hungry?" Asked Amber? "If so..." chimed Mandy "you could both come back go my place and get your just-desserts..!"
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Buzzlightyear for this post:
Old 05-13-2021, 02:37 PM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Very well done. Hope you keep it coming. I would love to see where it goes.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:50 PM   #3
redtiger

Bravo!!!! I eagerly await the next installment.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
first-person, humiliation, hypnotism, pies, story