Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-13-2021, 05:46 PM   #1
DarkMasterBaal
Account Banned

Male 28/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place (no cam required)

28/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place (no cam required)

Who I am
I am 28 years old, 5'7" tall, slightly muscular body build, short dark blond hair, trimmed/moderate beard, pale skin, lead grey eyes, living in Iowa(Central US). In total, I have about 13 years of experience, 10 online, 3 offline. I am rather open to questions about myself, so feel free to ask. I am not considering relocation at this time.

What I am looking for
I am looking for a long term, dedicated and loyal slave, preferably female(but considering couples and guys), at any age and in any location, able to spend at least an hour per day training(This may fluctuate and is negotiable), newer, shy, and lesbian slaves are also welcome, preferably in the US, but that is not required.
The slave should preferably be interested in pain, humiliation and mental conditioning. I will also consider pets though littles will be considered case by case.
I do not require a cam or pictures at any time during training and only offer them if the slave is willing. I do use skype, google hangouts, and I do have cam if the slave is interested, I do not use Kik. I also offer a week long trial to adjust the slave to training and to give a chance to bond.

What I offer - Things I offer. Its a lot, but not all required.
Abrasion play, age play, anal, bathroom control, begging, blackmail(If requested), caging(mild to extended), clothing control, collaring, complete control, contracts, cum play, degrading(slight to extreme), dehumanizing(slight to extreme), dress code/uniform, exhibitionism(slight to extreme), extended chastity, extended confinement, fisting, food control, forced bi, forceful/rough play, gags, gender/orientation devaluing, group training, hard labor, head Shaving, house work, humiliation(slight to extreme), inspections(quick or full body), masturbation, mental breaking, mental torture(slight to extreme), mobility restrictions, money control, non-sexual training, nudity(mild to extended), objectification(slight to extreme), orgasm control, orgasm denial, pain(slight to extreme), pet play(playful to realistic), physical torture(slight to extreme), pictures(If willing), pose training, public(slight to extreme), pushing limits(If requested), race play, reconditioning, renaming, routines, rules, sensory deprivation, sleep control, social suicide(If requested), spanking, speech restrictions, stretching(mild to extreme), verbal restrictions, verbal training, videos(If willing), visual training, wax play, webcam(If willing), wedgies, whipping, worshiping.

What I do not offer - I do not offer these.
Animals, blood, children, death, electricity, family, hazardous to health, illegal, permanent, scat, urine, any obviously dangerous/illegal thing not on this list.

To Apply
Send me an email at [email protected] or PM me with the following info. Be descriptive in your application, the more information, the more likely to be accepted, but all applicants will be considered. I do require the slave to have either an Email, Skype, or Google Hangouts to train.

Name/Alias:
Limits(Everyone Has them):
Health Conditions:
Method of Communication:
Schedule:
Available Objects:
Why You Became A Slave:
Why You Wish To Be My Slave:
A Brief Physical Description:
Any Questions:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210513_17_04_25_Pro.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	9706  
Old 05-18-2021, 03:38 AM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Im bumping this, he looks better when not so grumpy. Lol
Old 05-18-2021, 08:00 AM   #3
DarkMasterBaal
Account Banned

What can I say, I have a stalwart and consistent look. I don't change all that much, other than the beard. Thanks for the bump, I wish you had better luck, love.
Also, I should probably make this clear. This is open for a week before I decide anything(barring rare exceptions). I will extend this as needed should their be a drop out or issue.

Last edited by DarkMasterBaal; 05-18-2021 at 08:20 AM.
Old 05-23-2021, 11:14 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I am posting to bump this ad just because I like the way it is put out there - and for the wonderful list of possible "activities" it has. I counted 67(?). I am sure that almost any sub/slave can find a big bunch that they want to explore -- I know there are some there that make me think and sweat a bit! So good luck to DMB and his potential subs.

Advertisements
Kink Talk