Name: sirt62
Do you agree to provide correct proof: yes
Do you consent to being a piggy: yes
Predict how many points you will get out of 20: 8-10
Did you compete in season 1: sadly no.
You're too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by username2 View Post
Wow, last season the max. was around 10 points this far into the olympics. I'd be extremely surprised if anyone even reached dare 10 this time around since this season makes season one look like weenie hut jr. in comparison
Season 3 will be a lot easier if that is someones fetish. I feel that next season we will get more people around the 15-18 mark. Still no one will defeat me though. We have got another Piggy now on Dare 6! Three way battle for the lead.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Last Five Observers Were:
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 04-27-2021, 11:54 PM   #137
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

sorry about that didnt know it wasnt available anymore.

Was there a way to see how the others are doing?

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Old 04-28-2021, 02:22 PM   #138
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthings View Post
sorry about that didnt know it wasnt available anymore.

Was there a way to see how the others are doing?
Keep checking the thread I post regular updates.
The above are piss shots that I owe Getdare. In order to count, I must be observed drinking them so message me on Skype and tell me that you're willing to watch me and I will drink some piss shots for you!
Youngladuk (29), Fruitlessventure (40), Domsub (10), Babygirlblackout (20), Kitsune (30)

Commenting on my Ask Me Anything thread or my Dare Thread, or doing a PM Dare will add Piss Shots to my counter!
Old 04-28-2021, 02:27 PM   #139
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Update

So we are now essentially a week in with three more weeks of Piggies wasting their time thinking they have what it takes to actually step to me. There hasn't been much movement on the rankings since the last post for the top Piggies, who seem to be having difficulty with Dare Six.

Thus far, both Sissydareslag and Spicycurry have sent proof of Dare Six and had their submissions rejected due to breaking terms of the Dare. With that being said, the number one spot in the competition is still available as Sissykaitlyn8 also stands on five points - not yet tried Dare Six. Luciasis and Eus have their own battle going on over who will take Second and Third place. Vivvlio and Ficklepickle fight over Fourth and Fifth position while we have an assortment of Piggies still on 1 and 2 Points.

All Piggies who still have 0 Points have now received a Private Message. Once I have seen that the Piggy has read the Private Message, they will have 24 hours to respond to the PM - not 24 hours to complete the dare; just to respond to the PM so I know they are still in - and after that time, that Piggy will be moved to the eliminated section of the game.

The eliminated Piggy section seems to grow that little bit more each day with Micropimmelchen joining them today, quitting after Dare Three. Interestingly enough, Dare One, Dare Two and Dare Three have all claimed the lives of two Piggies each, while Dare Six has already claimed one Piggy with the other three Piggies struggling with it.

Old 04-29-2021, 02:53 AM   #140
username2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissBoi View Post
Thus far, both Sissydareslag and Spicycurry have sent proof of Dare Six and had their submissions rejected due to breaking terms of the Dare.
Oh god. Having to do that dare twice is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

cbt, nipple-play, watersports, light humiliation

Limits:
dangerous, social-suicide, family, my identity
Old 04-29-2021, 06:44 AM   #141
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by username2 View Post
Oh god. Having to do that dare twice is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Should have gotten it right then it was extremely clear aha! Sissydareslag has been successful, Spicycurry has been rejected another time.

The following user says Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Old 04-29-2021, 05:59 PM   #142
TailiSlave
Baby Member

Name: Taili
Do you agree to provide the correct proof:yes
Do you consent to being a Piggy:yes
Predict how many points you will get out of 20: i think about 20
Did you compete in Season 1:no
Old 04-30-2021, 08:01 AM   #143
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Unfortunately, we might have an issue with the Slave Olympics being hosted on this forum. With that being said, for the next 24 hours or so, we're going to be on a break. I'll let you know more when I know more.

The following 3 users say Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Old 05-04-2021, 01:12 PM   #144
Joueur Master

Quote:
Unfortunately, we might have an issue with the Slave Olympics being hosted on this forum. With that being said, for the next 24 hours or so, we're going to be on a break. I'll let you know more when I know more.
What’s happened?
The following user says Thank You to Joueur Master for this post:
Old 05-05-2021, 09:47 PM   #145
going_global
getDare Ladder

Quote:
I'm curious what's happened. I'm not in the game, but I've enjoyed reading the threads.

Likes: Nudity, light pain, games/challenges (battleship, chess, etc.), some semi/hidden public, truths

Dislikes/Punishments: Medium pain, anal, pee, excessive edging/denial

Limits: Permanent, friends/family, full public, illegal, non-consensual, face, exposure, blackmail

I reserve the right to refuse any dares I am uncomfortable with performing

Dirty Code
BDSM Test
Old 05-09-2021, 05:21 AM   #146
SissyDareSlag
Account Banned

Talking

I'm presuming this is finished?
If so, what were the final standings?
Old 05-09-2021, 09:03 AM   #147
Ch4rl13

I'm dying to know what the dares are. Can't wait to find out. Would you consider slowly releasing details over the course of the Olympics?
Old 05-13-2021, 01:25 PM   #148
PissBoi
Distinguished Member

Default Update

Hello all!

So, I have some bad news for you all unfortunately. As you know, this game was going extremely well and was one of the most active, fun threads on the forum - if not the most fun and the most active thread. You all appeared to be having a lot of fun, and then it dropped off: so let me just explain what happened.

I logged onto Getdare one morning in an effort to send Piggies their new dares and I realised I had received a Private Message from the Site Administrator, Depp. With that being said, Depp decided that he felt it was right to give me a three point infraction for the Slave Olympics thread as it "asked for pictures" which is against the sites rules.

Immediately, I paused the game in order to make sure that we were all adhering to the rules. For those of you who do not know, a three point infraction means that one more point would have resulted in my account being banned. Despite me still being available, I did not answer any of my KIKs or Getdare Messages in regards to the competition due to fear of this being taken as me ignoring Depp's judgement.

I did attempt to engage Depp straight away after receiving my Infraction, asking whether or not the game could continue as the ENTIRE premise of this game is Pictures.

Quote:
Dear PissBoi,

You have received an infraction at getDare Truth or Dare.

Reason: Posting/Asking for pictures
-------
Hey man, like the post but I'm editing it to remove the last part asking for photos.
-------
That is the infraction that I received. Now, with that being said - I knew that if I continued this thread, I would STILL be asking for Pictures. I do also find it hilarious that my infraction came over a week after ending the first Slave Olympics, and over a month and a half of the Slave Olympics being an active part of Getdare.

Despite me attempting to get hold of Depp on the site sending him a private message - I have not received any response. As a result, if I were to continue this thread, I would have to continue asking for pictures: the thing I got an infraction for - as a result, due to factors beyond my control and out of my control, I do not see how the Slave Olympics can continue.

This is not a decision made by me.

This is not a choice I wanted to go for.

Unfortunately I have put a lot of time and effort into trying to make something good for this site.. Something that would help increase activity and boost competition, and I got an infraction for it. However, with that in mind - sadly it is what it is.

Naturally, as no one was able to get to twenty points in the time that the thread was active, this means that I have indeed won the competition. For anyone who wants the full list of dares, I will give it to you if you message me and ask for it on Getdare. I will not post it on Getdare Forum in case it is wrongly taken for me still asking for pictures.

I understand and appreciate that this will upset and annoy many of you. I am also sure that I will get the brunt of a lot of your anger and frustration, but I have spent the last week or so hoping and praying to get the infraction reversed and the all clear to have the competition continue - and this sadly, just never did happen.

The following 10 users say Thank You to PissBoi for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk