Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-13-2021, 12:56 PM   #1
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Ladies....have you done any of these at work?

Hello Ladies of getDare,

Have you done any of these?

Gone to work with no underwear on?
Working in an office, have you gone to work with no panties and only tights/stockings?
Taken a naughty pic at work?
Masturbated at work.
Had sex with a coworker at work?
Gone to work with a vibrator, butt plug or both inserted?
Exposed yourself near a coworker?

Raziel78
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 08:05 PM   #2
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Gone to work with no underwear on? yes
Working in an office, have you gone to work with no panties and only tights/stockings? yes
Taken a naughty pic at work? yes
Masturbated at work. yes
Had sex with a coworker at work? no
Gone to work with a vibrator, butt plug or both inserted? both
Exposed yourself near a coworker? yes

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 07:12 AM   #3
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

Gone to work with no underwear on?All the time
Working in an office, have you gone to work with no panties and only tights/stockings?No
Taken a naughty pic at work?Yes
Masturbated at work?No,unless the parking garage counts
Had sex with a coworker at work?No
Gone to work with a vibrator, butt plug or both inserted?No
Exposed yourself near a coworker?No

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 01:49 AM   #4
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Gone to work with no underwear on? Yes
Working in an office, have you gone to work with no panties and only tights/stockings? Yes
Taken a naughty pic at work? Yes
Masturbated at work. Yes
Had sex with a coworker at work? No
Gone to work with a vibrator, butt plug or both inserted? Yes, with butt plug inserted
Exposed yourself near a coworker? Yes, if showing off too much skin at office party counts
marriedslut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 07:08 PM   #5
TrisPrior

Yes

Working in an office, have you gone to work with no panties and only tights/stockings?
Yes, if leggings count.

Yes. I've taken nudes in the bathroom.

Masturbated at work?
Yes, in the bathroom, and while using a remote toy at a desk.

No

Yes, I've done both, both separately and at the same time.

No

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=9

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 06:58 AM   #6
2Temptation

Not as in travelling to and from work, and being at work with no underwear when otherwise being dressed as normal. It is something I'd like to challenge myself to do though, although I have big boobs so I think it would be far too obvious if I didn't wear a bra.

Yes

No, but have had taken of me - see below.

Masturbated at work.
Yes

Yes. Not recently or at my current workplace, but about 10 years ago. I had to work a few night shifts with a hot male coworker. We didn't need to wear uniform, and some of my female coworkers dared me to wear tight short shorts and a tight top. My male coworker looked pleasantly surprised when he saw me dressed like that.
During the first night, he asked me why I was wearing what I was. When I told him it had been a dare, he suggested that he took a photo of me to prove that I had, which he did. He then said I should ask my female coworkers to give me another dare for each night he and I were working together, and he would take photos to prove to them that I had completed each dare.
So the following night I found myself wearing just the shorts and bra, then just my bra and knickers. They also told me that on the first night I should tell him that he could take photos of me in any poses he chose, and on the second night that he could take photos with his own phone.
My female coworkers made me continue this slow strip by then having me wear just a lace thong. They also dared me to tell my male coworker that he could touch or use any part of my body that wasn't covered in any way he liked. He started with playing with my tits, pinching and sucking my nipples to make them hard before taking photos of them. He also took photos of me playing with them and trying to lick and suck them myself (which I could just about do). During that night he also took photos of me giving him a tit wank and a blowjob.
Towards the end of the night he walked up behind me and told me to bend over. Rubbing his hard cock against the thin strip of fabric covering my anus before thrusting it repeatedly between my legs so that I could feel it through the lace of my thong, rubbing on my clit, he told me how much he was looking forward to working with me again the following night. He then had me lay on the floor, on my back with my hands behind my head, legs wide apart and knees bent, and photographed me with both his phone and mine including close ups of the damp patch on my thong.
As you have probably already guessed, I ended up naked on the last night. I didn't start off naked that night. My female coworkers had dared me to wear stockings and suspenders, high heels, lace bra and knickers, tight top and short skirt and to strip for him. He took several photos of my performance, then said we should get some work done. Every so often he would walk over to me and play with my tits, tease my nipples, stroke my clit, finger my pussy, or rub my ass. About half way through the night he took me into the managers office (the manager wasn't there, it was just the two of us working those night shifts) and took several photos of me posing naked on the managers desk. He then moved on to photograhing my bare pussy, of him rubbing my clit, then fingering my pussy. Before long we were fucking, and he took several photos of his cock in my mouth, pussy, and ass (which was actually my first experience of anal sex).
That was probably the hottest week of my life, and I still get wet remembering it - despite the fact that I later found out that the whole thing had been a set up, and many of my coworkers had seen the photos. A few months before that some of us had been out drinking after work, and during a game of "Never have I ever" I had revealed that I'd never had anal sex. That male coworker was leaving, and he's been challenged to get a photo of his cock in my ass before he left.

Yes. I often go to work with my jiggle balls or a butt plug in (most recently yesterday), occassionally both.

Not in my current job, and not near without them being aware, but I think the above counts.
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 05:37 AM   #7
lisabigboobs

Hello Ladies of getDare,

Have you done any of these? YES....

Gone to work with no underwear on? YES
Working in an office, have you gone to work with no panties and only tights/stockings? YES
Taken a naughty pic at work? YES
Masturbated at work.YES
Had sex with a coworker at work?YES
Gone to work with a vibrator, butt plug or both inserted? YES
Exposed yourself near a coworker? YES

Raziel78[/QUOTE]
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 02:30 AM   #8
ambermcgee

I have done all of these, except exposing myself to or near a coworker

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk