Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-07-2021, 04:57 PM   #226
Glivingston123

Your dare is to get the biggest plug you have and put it in, you are then to edge using a vibrator, once you edge stop. You can cum as quick as possible when your nipples are soft, whether you wait or do something to help them be soft that is up to you.

I will offer any messy underwear filling dare, or any free task you want to give me.

Likes: Denial, Bondage, Facesitting, bladder control, WAM/Sploshing, Wedgies, light pain.

Dislikes: piss play

Limits: cum/scat play, too public, social suicide, blackmail, permanent damage, face, webcam

TOYS: rope, collar, chastity, dildo, anal hook (coming soon), clothing butt plugs.
Looking to buy new toys any ideas

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90828

Current rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91066
Glivingston123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 02:05 AM   #227
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glivingston123 View Post
Your dare is to get the biggest plug you have and put it in, you are then to edge using a vibrator, once you edge stop. You can cum as quick as possible when your nipples are soft, whether you wait or do something to help them be soft that is up to you.

I will offer any messy underwear filling dare, or any free task you want to give me.
Thanks for the dare i will definitely try even tho seems hard haha

Your task:
Wear underwear, pour mayonnaise wait 5 minutes, add ketchup, wait 5 add whipped cream, wait 5, add any kind of chocolate, wait 5 add one more thing of your choice and wait 5 more minutes, when you are done do one edge but you can only rub from the outside of your underwear
darethatgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 02:21 AM   #228
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to go a week plugged with no underwear.
My offer: I wear my schoolgirl uniform on top with chastity cage, plug, diaper, tights, and onesie underneath and go for a 1 hour walk.
Feel free to offer a counter offer if that's not enough.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 05:20 AM   #229
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Got my first pair of Clover Clamps and I have problems wearing them as they hurt a lot so I'm up for some training.

I dare you to put as many clothespins on your Nipples and your vulva for 10 minutes.

Offer: you can give me a dare or control a little nipple torture session lasting 1 minute per clothespin.

[I hope you dont manage too many... xD]

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 12:21 PM   #230
Annonymoud

Dare you to wear nipple clamps for 10 mins. In exchange, I'll give myself a wedgie for 20 mins.
Annonymoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 12:30 PM   #231
collarslut

I dare you to roll a dice before each meal you eat for the next three days. 1-4, nothing happens, on a 5 you piss in whatever you are drinking and drink it, and on 6 you must eat the meal without your hands, on the floor.

In exchange, you may send me three pictures that I must recreate and send back to you, as well as one piss dare of your choice

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don稚 tell on me to her she痴 such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 12:39 PM   #232
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

I知 getting my first plugs soon (just ordered)

If you put clothes pins on your nipples and vulva, I値l add ten more minutes of it in for the first time per clothes pin, and if I wind up taking it out early, I値l report to you for a punishment

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:28 AM   #233
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
I dare you to go a week plugged with no underwear.
My offer: I wear my schoolgirl uniform on top with chastity cage, plug, diaper, tights, and onesie underneath and go for a 1 hour walk.
Feel free to offer a counter offer if that's not enough.
The offer is really good but i doubt i can take a plug in for that long time :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Got my first pair of Clover Clamps and I have problems wearing them as they hurt a lot so I'm up for some training.

I dare you to put as many clothespins on your Nipples and your vulva for 10 minutes.

Offer: you can give me a dare or control a little nipple torture session lasting 1 minute per clothespin.

[I hope you dont manage too many... xD]
managet to get 20 .. now as a payback https://www.faproulette.co/9021/solo-nipple-torture/ if you dont have the needed item dont worry either reroll or make it work with what you have around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annonymoud View Post
Dare you to wear nipple clamps for 10 mins. In exchange, I'll give myself a wedgie for 20 mins.
starting the timer now! have fun in your wedgie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collarslut View Post
I dare you to roll a dice before each meal you eat for the next three days. 1-4, nothing happens, on a 5 you piss in whatever you are drinking and drink it, and on 6 you must eat the meal without your hands, on the floor.

In exchange, you may send me three pictures that I must recreate and send back to you, as well as one piss dare of your choice
Definitely an harsh one but i can definitely try it! i let you know what's your faith asap just need to find something fune hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
I知 getting my first plugs soon (just ordered)

If you put clothes pins on your nipples and vulva, I値l add ten more minutes of it in for the first time per clothes pin, and if I wind up taking it out early, I値l report to you for a punishment
Same result from the dare i did before so 20 i hope you have fun having your ass stuffed for a while hehe definitely a good purchase really happy for you hehe
The following 3 users say Thank You to darethatgirl for this post:
Old 05-13-2021, 03:29 AM   #234
hwp123

Your dare is strip naked outdoor for 10 min and send photo to someone. Good luck.

I am waiting for my dare.
hwp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 03:36 AM   #235
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

This one might be interesting.
DARE:
For the next 48 hours try to go as rarely as possible to the toilet.
Try to drink enough, would be quite boring if you just drink barely anything.
Count each time you empty your bladder. (count = X)
now divide the 48 hours by X

OFFER:
I'll have my Lovense Hush (Vibrating Plug) inserted on max power for 5 * X minutes.

For each time you'll piss through your clothes I'll have to wear my clover clamps for 0.25 * X minutes
For each time you'll piss in the wild I'll have to wear my clover clamps for another 0.5 * X minutes

For every 6 hours, you keep wearing the underwear or pants you pissed through, I will be writing whatever you want onto my body and keep it there for 1 week. (on some hidden place obviously)

Example:
If you piss 6 times in the 48 hours X = 48/6 = 8
-> 5 * 8 = 40
=> 40 Minutes Lovense Hush on max power
If you piss 4 times through your clothes and 2 time in the wild
-> 4 * 0.25 * 8 + 2 * 0.5 * 8 = 16
=> 16 Minutes of Clover Clamps

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 03:37 AM   #236
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwp123 View Post
Your dare is strip naked outdoor for 10 min and send photo to someone. Good luck.

I am waiting for my dare.
Definitely going to pass on that
Old 05-13-2021, 05:49 AM   #237
Samor

Dare:
You will chose a movie on netflix (1h30 min) and watch it. Each time you hear the name of a new character, you will strip one piece of clothing. When you are naked, you will instead alternate between edging yourself and putting one clothespin somewhere on your body. You are not allowed to cum until the end of the movie.

Offer:
I will watch the same movie(that's why it need to be on netflix) and be stuck in diaper. Each time I hear the name of a new character(or another trigger if you want to change it for me), I will drink a glass of water. I will then be stuck in that diaper for a duration of you choice (no more than 5 hour).

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 12:14 PM   #238
Bondrewd

Dare:
Play a round of Battlestrip Exposure (https://bstrp.exposed/ ) on the "A bit harder" difficulty and an exposure time of 3 days. (I recommend 3 clothing items and a fast game speed, takes too long otherwise)

It's a game where you have to strip an item of clothing and take a picture each time you lose a game. If you win enough games (based on the number of clothing items), nothing happens. If you lose enough games, your pictures will be visible in a gallery on the website for 3 days.

Alternatively, you can create an opponent game with pictures of you and post a link in this thread.

Offer:
I will also play a round of the game on the difficulty and exposure duration of your choice. Alternatively, I can create an opponent game and post that on this site for a week.

Kik: BondrewdOfDawn

-------------------------------------------------------------
Likes: Exposure, Luck based dares, game-based dares, humiliation, semi/hidden-public, chastity

Limits: Social Suicide, personal info, illegal, face depending on the nature of the dare, body fluids, diapers

Last edited by Bondrewd; 05-13-2021 at 12:24 PM.
Bondrewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 01:57 PM   #239
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
This one might be interesting.
DARE:
For the next 48 hours try to go as rarely as possible to the toilet.
Try to drink enough, would be quite boring if you just drink barely anything.
Count each time you empty your bladder. (count = X)
now divide the 48 hours by X

OFFER:
I'll have my Lovense Hush (Vibrating Plug) inserted on max power for 5 * X minutes.

For each time you'll piss through your clothes I'll have to wear my clover clamps for 0.25 * X minutes
For each time you'll piss in the wild I'll have to wear my clover clamps for another 0.5 * X minutes

For every 6 hours, you keep wearing the underwear or pants you pissed through, I will be writing whatever you want onto my body and keep it there for 1 week. (on some hidden place obviously)

Example:
If you piss 6 times in the 48 hours X = 48/6 = 8
-> 5 * 8 = 40
=> 40 Minutes Lovense Hush on max power
If you piss 4 times through your clothes and 2 time in the wild
-> 4 * 0.25 * 8 + 2 * 0.5 * 8 = 16
=> 16 Minutes of Clover Clamps
yeah sounds fun lets try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samor View Post
Dare:
You will chose a movie on netflix (1h30 min) and watch it. Each time you hear the name of a new character, you will strip one piece of clothing. When you are naked, you will instead alternate between edging yourself and putting one clothespin somewhere on your body. You are not allowed to cum until the end of the movie.

Offer:
I will watch the same movie(that's why it need to be on netflix) and be stuck in diaper. Each time I hear the name of a new character(or another trigger if you want to change it for me), I will drink a glass of water. I will then be stuck in that diaper for a duration of you choice (no more than 5 hour).
well need to find a movie !
Old 05-15-2021, 04:20 AM   #240
Kinkystoner98

Wear your shortest skirt or dress and a plug with no panties. Go to the mall or a restaurant or something and try to "accidentally" flash your plug to 2 people.

I will do a dare of your choice in return.
Or if it is too much, I will take a punishment
-wedgies
-ball stretching
- anal
-Chastity
-sissification

Females only, guys get ignored/blocked

I wear panties 24/7, I don't own men's underwear
My Queen keeps me locked in chastity unless she wants to use me 😋

Limits-
Pee/poo/scat, blood, needles, messy, electroplay, permanent injury, urethral play

Dm me anytime for wedgie dares and chastity check

Kik is @1998ejd
X - Kinkystoner98
Reddit - Kinkystoner98
Kinkystoner98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare game, punishment