Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2021, 07:57 PM   #1
SissyV

Default New User Sissyv

Hi I am Sissyv,

I am a new user here who has made a couple of posts and had a few interactions, but never done a formal introduction as I had seen done and decided to do that.

I am a 20yo sissy looking to have fun with dares and tasks and maybe even some truth questions. I provide reports on dares as well as picture proof, no face though. I appreciate any dares that come my way. I have a small list of PM dares that I would like to see get more use then they currently have, as well as accepting any new dares someone might offer. Other contact information is in my signature. Also I have not decided what the V in sissyv stands for yet and am open to any suggestions.

p.s. I am not really looking for a dedicated master right now, though I would even be willing to do a dare a day thing just not something beyond that.

So please fill my inbox or this thread with your any juicy dares or questions you have for me.
PM Dares Pls
PM me or Message me at [email protected] or Kik at Sissyv022
Team up calendar https://teamup.com/ksaqx157h245ojttmq
Stupid Bimbo for your entertainment
AMA by any contact or I will answer publicly in this thread
I’m just a toy to be used
SissyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 11:43 PM   #2
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Hello sissy V
Thank you very polite write presentation of your self

Some my question for you, they are about crossdressing topic

1 how old you when first you feel interest of dressing like girl
2 what you wear the first time dress or accessory of opposite gender? Whom was it? Borrow or steal? Did you give back or keep for you?
3 how much time you dress since? Ever you gone into reject phase and throw away all, but feel it is inside you, if it is heppen
4 you live serenity for your crossdress style of life?
5 you do only in privacy of the your house or done outdoor? Do you plan do outdoor (can far of home town)

Take care and heve fun
sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 05-09-2021, 05:41 AM   #3
SissyV

Hi Sabina thank you for the questions.

1. The first time I had interest in wearing female clothes I think I was 8 years old at the time. I used to sneak into my mothers closet and try on her clothing from that age.
2. The first time I dressed I snuck into my mothers closet and borrowed a satin black dress. I put it back where I found it after I was done, but even then at an age before I understood what it was I knew I liked crossdressing.
3. I have rejected it many times slowly building up groups of clothes by buying them with bits of money here and there then throwing it all away and resetting a couple of times. Recently I moved into my own apartment, which is when I more accepted it and began to build up a much bigger wardrobe.
4. I currently live with crossdressing as a part of my life, but there is still some friction there with some shame associated.
5. Currently I only crossdressing privately in my outer layer. I will go public wearing panties and a bra in an outfit where you cannot tell, but I have never appeared fully as a woman to someone else in person.

Thank you again,
Sissyv
PM Dares Pls
The following user says Thank You to SissyV for this post:
Old 05-10-2021, 07:47 PM   #4
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Hello V thank you the sincerity of reply.

Is you ready for more questions? We do more sexual now and please you answer public

1) heve felt attraction to girls, boy or both?
2) who the first you kissed and liked?
3) if you fantasy a partner with you, you is dressed and styled (hair, manicure, make up skin) like boy or girl?
4) in relation you meke the first approach or prefer be flirted?
5) what sexual experience you heve (discribe detail and partner)
6) what sexual fantasy you feel dirty but woulde like to make? Whith Who
7) if could go one weekend or one week holiday and in place nobody recognise you, will go dressed and styled like girl, and behave like one girlfriend do? What would you do for conquer the heart of partner?
8) woulde the partner be man, girl or another sissy like you?
9) you woulde prefer partner of similar age, and share doubt and experience of life, or like 10 year more, for be cuddle, benefit her counsel and learn, or much more elder for guide and protective ?
10) you belive sex is important part of life complement your inner self and finde soul mate, or only fun and to spice life occasional, with random partners and change several?
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous

PM DARES HERE!

Old 05-10-2021, 08:06 PM   #5
SissyV

1) I have felt an attraction to both genders on occasion.
2) The first person I kissed and liked was a girl while I was quite young though I had always been curious about my best friend though I never did anything with him
3) In my fantasies typically my partner for a long period of time looks like a girl, but if it a short period it is typically a man or a woman with a strapon.
4) I definitely prefer to be the one who is flirted with and chased after in a relationship.
5)I do not have much sexual experience. It is actually pretty safe to say I have basically none at all with other people beyond making out with a girl once or twice.
6) I have a fantasy where I get dressed up and dolled up in a prom gown/wedding dress, something formal and really pretty. I spend a night out with a man in this dress, and towards the end of the night I blow him in a bathroom somewhere. Then we leave and return to an apartment where while I'm still dressed up he uses my ass as he pleases.
7)If I was given a week to conquer the heart of my partner as a girlfriend I think I would definitely use my willingness to serve and assuming I can't be recognized my willingness to do whatever they ask of me to conquer their heart.
8) I guess I had not thought about it that much but here I definitely see the partner as a man.
9) For me I prefer a partner of similar age regardless of gender or other characteristics.
10) I think I could see me in a more committed relationship with a man, but if I am with a woman I would expect it to more be a fun type of sex relationship where she has sex with men and maybe forces me to join in too.
PM Dares Pls
Old 05-10-2021, 09:22 PM   #6
Sabina
Distinguished Member

More sexual and kinky go?
Immagine male partner

1) anal, oral or both you receive from he
2) he choose deep and speed or you ask him how you like? (What ask)
3) he cuddle and caress or tied and spanked
4) you be obedient and please or bratty and do it for recieve punishing moar
5) he cum in the your ass, in the your mouth and you swallow, or your pretty face and order you take ahegao selfie?
6) if you choose, how many hour buttplugged you stay befor anal sex??
7) if you choose, you present in metal cage, silicone cage or pretty bow tied?
8) if you choose, you present sexy in lingiry and heels, or add ring gag, wrists tied and hold paper sheet around neck collar?
9) what is writen on the sheet paper? Be careful partner can abuse you a bit (you limits and safe word mus always allow to use!)
10) you feel humiliatied at answer the questions? you is feel excited at answer the questions?

PM DARES HERE!

Old 05-11-2021, 02:00 PM   #7
SissyV

1) I receive anal and give oral.
2) He chooses depth and speed.
3) Tied and spanked for sure.
4) I be obedient and please.
5) He cums in my mouth and I swallow.
6) Probably 2-3 hours maybe longer
7) I present in a silicone cage.
8+9) Present in lingerie and heels, no ring gag, but yes tied up. The sign could say something like use mouth and ass as you please, with something like a blindfold and noise cancelling headphones playing hypnosis or sex noises could be really hot.
10) I feel both. A little humiliated from knowing this is public, but excited at the same time knowing some people will see it, and that I have embraced this enough to put it public.
PM Dares Pls
Old 05-11-2021, 02:42 PM   #8
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Beutiful answers, now we explore bondage?

1) what was your first attraction about bondage? At what age
2) was your fantasy about you crossdress and behave like girl? Was you the sub?
3) what first real life experiense of bondage game play?
4) in fantasy, was you submissive to your best male friend? What he do at you in fantasy?
5) whot first toy or bdsm object you buyed?
6) from 1 to 10 how much important and frequency is bondage in the your life?
7) from 1 to 10 how much is pain and how much is you be submissiv in the bondage activity?
8) when you meke bdsm games, you need dress like girl and beheave, or can also male be? If both, what gender mode is you more frequent you indulge?
9) for restriction, rate from top to low, rope, chain/cuffs, tape, pellicule foil, other (specyfy)
10) when bondage, what is important anal? Always, very frequent, can be but not essentiale, no becous is separate? Same question for give oral and cum pley

PM DARES HERE!

Old 05-11-2021, 04:28 PM   #9
SissyV

1) I am not sure when my first attraction to bondage was. I know even from a young age probably 7 or 8 there were times I enjoyed having pressure on me and being kind of stuck.
2) My first bondage fantasy yes I am cross-dressed as a girl sub who is tied up and I have my mouth used.
3) I do not have much experience as I have only done it alone, but I have done some small predicaments(obviously I could get out whenever I wanted but I tried my best to remain true myself). One example of this was I tied myself up in my cheer uniform with an enema being put into my with my hands hanging above my head and stayed like that for 15 minutes.
4) In my fantasies with my best friend I don't think it ever got that far. Those were more the flirty and dating kind of fantasies rather then sexual kind.
5) The first toy I actually bought was a dildo, I had done other practices with replacements such as a cucumber or brush handle, but I was curious about the actual thing.
6) I think bondage is fairly infrequent in my life probably around a 3 out of 10 it comes around maybe once every two weeks, though that number could definitely go up.
7) I do not like pain personally. I do not find pain being a turn on to me. Even when doing bondage type activities if it begins to feel actually painful it immediately pulls me out of the situation and makes it very unpleasant for me. I do like to be submissive, but pain is just not where I go.
8) Whenever I do bdsm it is in girl mode. I do not think I have ever done those kinds of things while not crossdressed.
9) My most liked to least liked for restriction is chain/cuffs, then rope, then clothes/shoestring, then tape, lastly foil or plastic wrap.
10) Bonadage can be seperate from all of those though typically when I do bondage I associate it with primarily anal play, then oral and lastly and rarely cum play. I would say it is very frequently assiciated with anal, can be associated with oral though not essential and rarely with cum play
PM Dares Pls
Old 05-12-2021, 04:37 PM   #10
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Now questions for fashion crossdress

1) you regular follow fashion blog or magasines?
2) is your style sexy, cute, classy and posh, comfy, sport, flirty? Rate from top at low
3) what the your favorit color for dress?
4) your ideal dress for first date at boyfriend is? Can link photo for style
5) if you can only buy one, you buy shoe or dress?
6) you prefer high heel or ballet flat?
7) you heve handbag or purse? How much
8) night wear: sexy or comfy? Meke exampel

PM DARES HERE!

Old 05-12-2021, 05:24 PM   #11
SissyV

1) I do not regularly follow these magazines, though sometimes at my apartment I get mail from past residents including these magazines and I definitely read those.
2) I would say my style in order from favorite to least favorite is classy and posh, sexy, cute, flirty, sporty, and comfy.
3) The favorite color of my dresses is pink.
4) My ideal first date dress might be something like this https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/09...g?v=1620140138. Not something I have thought about too much though.
5) If I can only buy one or the other I definitely buy a dress first.
6) I definitely prefer heels. I do not think I even have flat crossdresser shoes outside of my gym shoes. I just love the feeling of heels so much.
7) I do not currently have any handbags or purses I am quite low on most accessories to be honest.
8) My nightwear is definitely sexy. I own and frequently use a set somewhat close to this. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/342906959131628709/
PM Dares Pls

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 20 sissy, introduction, sissy