Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-11-2021, 03:57 PM   #1
cumcannon

Default Chastity through airport?

I've always been curious about chastity devices, and would love to be controlled by someone one day. However I've always wondered what would happen if you wore one through an airport. I know you can get non-metal cages however if I was locked up without a key and chose to go on holiday, what would happen when I walk through the scanner?
Old 05-11-2021, 04:47 PM   #2
knocturnal01

I wouldn't risk it. Every airport is set up differently, and the metal detectors are fairly sensitive, so even a metal lock can be detected. Plus they have body scanners which would detect it. Alternatively, they could pat you down, take you into a secure room, and make you show them your cage.

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 05:02 PM   #3
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

Just found an old blog post i'd seen years ago. https://thrillofthechaste.net/2019/0...a-checkpoints/

New scanners can actually scan for moisture buildup, so if you have a solid plastic cage that traps moisture, you may not pass thru if you're sweaty. That said, you can always ask for an individual pat down and explain the situation. I've heard that may take longer, but may save the embarrassment of "getting caught," unless you like that kind of thing
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:25 AM   #4
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Whether the scanners detect the device largely depends on what it's made of. Most resin and plastic cages should pass without incident, provided you use the plastic seals to lock it instead of a padlock. I have read reports of the Holy Trainers passing through security without any problems at all, even with their brass lock core. The newer body scanners might pick up the higher density material, which would mean getting "handled" by security.

If you're into humiliation, or showing off your emasculation, then getting a pat down, and likely subsequent strip search, might be fun. Expect a lot of questions (why? is it comfortable? how long do you wear it? how do you pee? etc), and a lot of smiles, chuckles, laughs, and pointing. Don't be surprised if at least one female is "consulted" about it, just to check regulations of course.

So, if you are going to try air travel while locked up, I recommend a resin/plastic ball trap, or "go big" and do the full, old school belt style. There will be NO confusion as to what that is all about.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 01:42 PM   #5
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Plastic and resin objects can easily be detected by the terahertz tomography scanners (those big, round booths where you stand with your hands raised and legs spread, and an emitter/detector pair make a half rotation around you. They can even detect a slab of hashish cling-wrapped around your leg, in case you want to attempt amateur drug smuggling.

Don't tempt fate. At best, you might miss your flight. At worst, an honorable mention on the no-fly list (for failing to comply with security check procedures where all foreign articles need to be placed on a basket on the x-ray band).
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk