Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 06-06-2017, 11:24 AM   #76
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXIX

Dear readers,

another long break between updates but somehow I do not feel guilty, because in my heart I know, I focused on what matters most. Serving and pleasing Sir. I tried to be a good boy and use every moment of my free time to do amends for my stupid mistakes during our last meeting. Mistakes need to be corrected and paid for and 250 hand written lines (alternating between my non-dominant, “submissive” and “dominant” hand - less submissive perhaps would be a better term) reminded me of that. I learned and I will not repeat the same mistakes again. “I am sorry Sir for using furniture without permission, disregarding your wishes and acting like disrespectful little shit in London. It will not happen again, Sir.” (Oh, dear readers, you can not imagine what a test of will this was for me. For days coming home after work, getting naked, putting on my collar, varnishing my nails and start writing - painful lines, full of remorse. Every single one was felt in my mind and in my body. It started well but then they got more and more difficult to write. I was feeling like a baby again, like a young child who misbehaved. Writing with my left hand, worrying not to make a mistake… Lines shouting at me: Stupid boy, stupid boy! Boy, just a boy! Slave! Slave! You can not even write properly. Haha, hand hurting already … They made me so humble, so … so inferior to Sir. But I fought, fought hard to finish them, make them as nice as possible, feeling good every single one is dedicated to Sir. It was time spent for him, to apologise properly, to make amends, to learn. What a punishment… Next time it will be 500… there must not be a next time!).

I also tried to simply return to “reality”, waking up lonely but rock hard and ready for my morning edging, craving Sir and his touches. We will meet again - this will be our third meeting, wow - and we have already started planning. It will not be just yet but we will get there. And I will hopefully be allowed again to worship his smelly feet (please Sir, do not shower for your boy. He will clean you with his tongue), nipples, ass, suck his dick and, yes, dear readers get fucked by him. Long and hard. Balls deep. His cock teasing my prostate, his big hairy balls hitting my smooth thighs - shaved yesterday just for Sir. Shaved for the first time, sweating and shivering in a mixture of fear, humiliation and hidden pleasure just like when I first got rid of my chest hair. But now I lost even more of my body hair, becoming in a way even more submissive, his smooth slave boy. A slut for his body. A whore for his control.

Smooth and once again reminded of my role as his slave, living by his rules, obeying his orders, waking up every day, thinking just what a lucky boy I am. Lucky to have Sir and happy to have given up control of my useless little genitals. Those small little “balls” of which I have written in a report to Sir (you are welcome to read it in his “blog” and send your comments and thoughts) which were given an intense morning treatment lately - 10 hard swats with a hair brush - and an always hard “it” - denied of final pleasure, which is reserved only for real Men, not shaved, smooth boys with varnished nails. (Oh, I was so excited to put on my new nail varnish - purply pink. Girly. Sir’s naughty girl mmm).
31 days since I have last spunked but instead of begging for a release my mind keeps retuning to chastity cages - perhaps making that vicious step which would deny “it” even of its night and morning erections, confine it to a small plastic cage, locked for whatever time Sir chooses. Locked, stored away, put in a cage without a chance of even a dribble, I am sometimes allowed now - Thank you, Sir. Why is it that I want this so much? Why did I start receiving much more pleasure from being fucked by Sir’s cock or used as his boy (spanked, pissed on, spit on, tortured or pleasured) than from playing with “it”? “It” is just a tool in Sir’s hands, something to lead my by to the kitchen before testing the newly found wooden spoon to spank my boy ass. One Sir, thank you, Sir …. Two Sir, thank you, Sir …

I try to answer all those questions myself during my corner time, writing a daily diary but now also with some help from a fellow submissive boy. Yes, dear readers, Sir allowed me to explore more in my second term of slave school. He allowed me to contact one of the getDare users, who will remain anonymous for now, and ask him more about his experience with cages and serving. I am so grateful for this chance and I will try to make the best out of it although I must admit our first conversation, monitored and observed by Sir, did not go without difficulties for me. I got a bit emotional, insecure and tiny bit jealous that this more experienced, better looking and very nice and well behaved boy may take my place at Sir’s feet. A stupid, beginners reaction, I know, but it was a first time for me talking to a fellow boy with similar interests and it was only after a long conversation with Sir I managed to get over it. I know I can trust Sir and know I am the one licking his feet, worshipping his body, sucking his cock and getting fucked by him. He is the one I have given my ass too and I want to remain his boy as long as possible. Becoming even more submissive for him even if this means he also wants to have some pleasure talking online to other kinky naughty boys.

Jealousy is not something I have experienced before and it surprised me as well but (and maybe this is a lame excuse) it once again helped me understand how much I care for Sir, how much I want to behave and how much I crave his attention. I just want to be his pup. And I promise to work on this but also overcome the feelings of insecurity and jealousy. As a boy I should not have such feelings, I think. I need to accept my role and also not doubt Sir. Even though I was polite and behaved well (slave is not a free man and will therefore treat all free adults (both male and female), aged 18 or over, with respect at all times. This includes, Master's friends and any individuals slave may interact with such as shop assistants, bar staff, other drivers, pedestrians, people at work, people in the street or in any bar, club or other venue.) I will apologise to my fellow boy, explain him my feelings so we will be able to have an open dialogue, and I really hope we will be able to talk more and explore. Maybe even make Sir happy (and horny, lol) together, fighting for his attention. I know he would love to see us 69

Rereading all this, checking for potential mistakes, I noticed even my blogs have changed after our second meeting and after months being trained by Sir. They have become perhaps a little less “emotional” or written in panic. This may be “interpreted” as more boring to you dear readers - I know you like juicy details, but I find it more as a sign how good my journey is. From several different perspectives, not just from a perspective of a constantly horny boy, just waiting for Sir’s next words (and yes, I am in many ways still that boy. Hell, his every word still makes me all wet and excited). I am also learning as a consenting adult travelling deeper into the world of submission. Exploring, learning, facing and overcoming difficulties and challenges which seemed a complete limit just months ago. To be a better boy, a better submissive and not just a horny wanker. I wish you also met a Dominant able to show you things far beyond an orgasm. Beyond your own pleasure. As there is so much more happiness in knowing you are pleasing someone else. Bringing him as much joy, happiness, smiles and tight horny boy-pussy as possible

For all this I would like to publicly thank Sir again. Thank you Sir for being my Captain, for being a Master I not only wished for but “needed” as you put it in our first conversation months ago. Thank you for accepting me as your slave and thank you for letting me meet you again Sir.

Thank you for reading and please do leave comments and let me know if you would like this blog to continue.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post:
Old 06-06-2017, 01:34 PM   #77
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Emotions.

Jealousy is such a useless destructive emotion.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:46 AM   #78
Shiro_Kami

Ohh this is so cool,exciting and awesome, making me so jealous of not having a Master close to me. But please! i want it to continue! It's so good and so amazing!
Shiro_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 12:43 PM   #79
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro_Kami View Post
Ohh this is so cool,exciting and awesome, making me so jealous of not having a Master close to me. But please! i want it to continue! It's so good and so amazing!
Thank you for your kind words. Feel free to contact me by PM if this blog excites you sexually but scares you too.

Sir.
Old 08-23-2019, 12:09 PM   #80
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Looking for "the one"

Slaveboy28, boy A has now served his time, learned a lot and by mutual consent has been granted his freedom to continue his journey of self exploration.

I am now looking for another who is worthy of my time and knowledge, if you think it may be you, feel free to PM me.

m55
Old 10-30-2019, 01:12 AM   #81
need_to_plead
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to need_to_plead

What a journey. Enjoyed reading about it a lot. Thank you both.

Please private message me for my kik and skype details

writeforme username: weakslave
need_to_plead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:49 PM   #82
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_to_plead View Post
What a journey. Enjoyed reading about it a lot. Thank you both.
Thank you for your kind words and for reading the blog.

m55.
Old 06-16-2020, 05:05 AM   #83
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Do you have what it takes?

Looking but not finding a replacement for Slaveboy28.

Serious commited slaveboys are hard to find!

PM me if you are serious but please do not waste my time.
Old 08-15-2020, 05:26 AM   #84
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Journey into submission

Well, Slaveboy28 left a massive hole in my life.
I am still looking, searching for his replacement.
If you think you have what it takes (it will not be easy!) and "need" this in your life then please PM me to talk more.
Communication is the key, without that you have nothing.
Maybe you masturbate too much and put up with poor quality orgasms.
I does not have to be that way!

m55.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 08-15-2020 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 02-05-2021, 01:05 PM   #85
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Still looking, could you be the one?
Old 05-03-2021, 05:37 AM   #86
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

2021 now and Sadly Slaveboy28 is no longer writing on this blog.
I still have contact by mobile text, he is ok and stressed over Covid like most of us.
Slaveboy28 has put "A" back into his box, I hope he will let "A" out again.

I would like to thank Slaveboy28 for all the time he spent serving me and the times we met in real life, I hoped there would be more but sadly it had to come to an end sometime.

Searching that internet haystack for another needle is proving so hard and maybe I will never find another, who knows?

So all those online, in online "relationships", if you get a chance to go into real life take it, grab it with both hands, enjoy it!

Finally if you have what it takes to satisfy your needs and the courage to make that first step, take it, chances do no come very often.
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 05-12-2021, 07:54 AM   #87
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Alas slaveboy28 no longer writes on his blog, here.

I so miss him and his interaction, his blogs and of course the close physical and mental relationship that we had. Replacing him is proving very hard and I will never forget, "Looking for somebody", and his reply "Sir", the first words spoken when we met in real life.

I have so much to give and I am a firm but fair teacher, I just need a dedicated student with the "balls" to reach out and grab what they need and desire with both hands. Submission is not easy, not for the weak but the rewards can be massive.

I do hope some readers are inspired by slaveboy28's blog to make that jump, grab the chance with both hands while you can. One thing Covid19 has taught the world is that life is for living because you do not know what tomorrow holds.
Old 09-29-2021, 02:51 AM   #88
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

slaveboy28 no longer writes on his blog, here.

I have lost contact with him during this Covid crisis, no emails or mobile texts received from him for a long while.

Has he become a victim of Covid? I hope not.

I re read his blog, how he grew and "flowered" like a well looked after plant.

I never ever expected him to get on a plane and visit me, but he did, the rest is history.

So if your relationship is online, it may move into real life, who knows.

m55.
Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM   #89
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Wow, five years on, so much has happened.
Re read "A"'s blog, what a blog, what a story and journey.
Love to contact him again if he is still around on the internet.

Does anybody know if he is still around, alive and well?

m55.
Old 02-12-2023, 08:20 AM   #90
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Sadly it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

So damn true!

m55.

Advertisements
Kink Talk