Old 05-10-2021, 08:09 PM   #1
KeepCalmBlue

Female Cleaning Kitchen Punishment

I've been putting off cleaning my kitchen for too long and it's about time I get it done while being punished for taking as long as I have to do it

Really looking for predicament dares that have to do with my ass, pussy, clit, nipples, pussy lips - I am a hucow so I can be milked.

We can focus on stretching my nipples / tits, anal hook, butt plugs, toothpaste / icy hot / hot sauce, forced orgasms, edging, spanking

Dares accepted until 7pm tomorrow (20hrs from now)

All dares will try to be done but please take turns!

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:19 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

This really comes down to what toys you have. But here is the bare bone idea

An hour before you should start cleaning. Drink 5 cups of water. Not allowed to go to bathroom from this point forward.

Spank your clit and nipple with a crop or similar thing tools for every day you have put it off.

Clean your kitchen with anal hook tied to your hair, nipple clamps with weight on and a crotch rope where there is a knot on your clit. Also insert a dildo in your pussy to avoid dripping. Apply plenty icy hot on your pussy.

Divide your kitchen into at least 4 sections: stove, sink, counter, floor. More if you want to. After finish each section, spank your ass again hard 25 times. and edge yourself twice while standing in the middle of the kitchen.

Feel free to modify and change to your like based on what you have and can.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:28 PM   #3
KeepCalmBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
This really comes down to what toys you have. But here is the bare bone idea

An hour before you should start cleaning. Drink 5 cups of water. Not allowed to go to bathroom from this point forward.

Spank your clit and nipple with a crop or similar thing tools for every day you have put it off.

Clean your kitchen with anal hook tied to your hair, nipple clamps with weight on and a crotch rope where there is a knot on your clit. Also insert a dildo in your pussy to avoid dripping. Apply plenty icy hot on your pussy.

Divide your kitchen into at least 4 sections: stove, sink, counter, floor. More if you want to. After finish each section, spank your ass again hard 25 times. and edge yourself twice while standing in the middle of the kitchen.

Feel free to modify and change to your like based on what you have and can.
I actually have many years of accumulating a lot of toys and have most things one can think of! I have everything needed to do your dare <3

Do NOT message me about 'past' threads/dares. Only threads posted in BY ME within the last 48 hours are valid. Do not Kik message me about threads I commented in 1+ month ago.

I only kik what the thread entitles. Do not message me for nudes if you want conversation from me.
KeepCalmBlue is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, forced orgasm, hot sauce, hucow, spanking