Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-09-2021, 12:21 AM   #1
Deuterus037

Default Make me confortable with hidden public

Basically i would love to slowly getting comfortable with hidden public, mainly because i bought a castity cage and couldn't go to a shop with it. I tried it in public, but i got too nervous and couldn't handle the stress, so i basically now cannot imagine wearing it when i am with friends.
I am happy for every advice i get here and also I am happy, to report here about how i tried out the tipps you've suggested, and document my journey into being comfortable in wearing chastity in my day to day life.

Limits are face pics, blood, public, extreme pain

I love humiliation, show me what a worthless whore i am. I nontheless enjoy conversating with polite people.
Deuterus037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 06:12 AM   #2
alice-slut

I don't think a chastity cage is visible when wearing normal clothes. (At least, I hope it's not -- I wear one nearly all the time.) If somebody stares at your crotch, they might see a bit of a bulge: but they will think that either you're well hung, or it's just the way you're standing. And anyway, not many people will stare at your crotch.

Alice

Locked until next post here
alice-slut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, public