Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-30-2021, 07:05 AM   #1
Dabber

Default Diaper and wettings Game of chicken

Hello kiddies. I've cooked something special for you all. Below are a series of dares, but NO PEAKING. You horny little boys and girls need to be taught patients. So I've devised a little game.

Below are some dares, but you must look at them in order. In order to see the next dare you must have done all the previous. They will get progressively worse, but none will be social suicide or require anything uncommon other than your diapers of choice.

You can decide a punishment for yourself if you chicken out (If you do, more fun if you pick now before you know what in store don't you think?). But I wont give you one. You are free to walk away at anytime. But what are the other dares? huh. What will be stronger, your curiosity or pride?

Please report how you got on below.

Obviously if you peek, it kind of ruins the game so be good, k?

Let's begin!

Spoiler:
Alright start off dressed how you would just a normal day. Now load up on fluid. When you're busting to pee, move on. But I want you to be squirming before you look

Spoiler:
Need to go potty? Well too bad. Wait half an hour. Then move on.

Spoiler:
By now you're probably close to the point. Alright. We all know this point was coming. Wet yourself. Now. Right here. As you are. I suggest emptying your bladder while you can, you never know when I'll make you hold again. When you've made your mess, move on.

Spoiler:
Holy shit. You actually did it? Is there a puddle? Man you're a weird fuck aren't you? Don't blame me for this. Nothing is making you do this. I want you to strip to nothing but your soiled undies. Take a photo of yourself. Don't worry I wont make you show your sorry state to anyone else. I just want you to go through the act of immortalizing your accident. You can delete it when you're done with this whole post.

Spoiler:
What are we going to do with you, Puddle Pants? Why am I beating round the bush, you're just waiting for it right? Diaper up. You can put on some new dry clothes as well. I think it's pretty obvious, but you're a dim one so I'll say the obvious. When you need to pee, unless I say so, it's got to be in you special undies and no. You can't change unless I say. Shit where you like.

Spoiler:
This is the part that I imagine I'll lose most of you. Masturbate and finish in your diapers. Fully and completely. I'm kind aren't I? Clean up your mess, through your undies in the laundry all the good stuff. Wait an hour ( still in your diapers. Of course) before moving on. Why? do you have the brain of a baby too? Horny boys and girls love there diapers but want nothing to do with them once they've blown their load. That isn't fair now isn't it? So here. You're post nut clarity will be your humiliation. Remember, there's no shame in leaving. The other dares a probably too much for you anyway.

Spoiler:
Wow. You're actually still here. A kink I can maybe understand but you're actually right weirdo bent on doing whatever I say. If you're wet you can change yourself, but be sure to say thanks with a big glass of water. Because now you're in for it. I got you to hold before. Let's switch that up. I want you wetting your pampers the moment you get the urge. The second you feel you might have something to let go, let go. What this will do is recalibrate your bladder and wither your ability to hold anything. Do this until your diaper leaks.

Spoiler:
You seem to be getting use to using that thing. Get's easier right? Well you look like you needy a change. But it's not up to me for once. You can change into a dry diaper when you get 3 people's permission on get dare, how you get these people's permission, I dont give a shit. until you do, keep the fluids up and keep the on releasing whatever you have, when you have it. It's probably second nature to you at this point. When you're in a dry diaper move on.

Spoiler:
Let's keep the wetting going, you're so good at it now. Keep drinking, keep releasing. But now I want you to regress a bit. Take off everything except your diaper and for the next hour watch your favorite young kids show

Spoiler:
Do you ever have moments in your life where you wonder how your life lead up to this point? I don't. But if I was in a nappy watching baby shows because some forum post said too, I'd definitely rethink some things. You're probably rethinking things. Let me help. You're probably sick of diapers now. Get changed into big kid clothes (yes, even the undies!) and have a nice adult drink, like coffee or something.

Spoiler:
You're a big kid now, you don't need to go potty every two minuets. In fact the bathroom is off limits. But only for hour, you should be able to manage. right? Take another drink and go outside for that hour. enjoy your new freedom as an adult.

Spoiler:
How'd you go? are your pants dry? was is difficult? Write a report below telling me how you did. I hope you realized it wasn't worth it. The diapers, the wetting, all for reading this. There isn't a reward. There isn't a good job. Just your shame. You might find you're making more trips to the bathroom now. I hope that doesn't turn into a bedwetting problem. I sure hope people don't question you running off so frequently. After all I'd hate to see you embarrassed like that. Maybe you'll be able to hold it like you use too, maybe not. Either way I'm bored with you now. Fuck off. I done with weirdos.
Dabber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dabber for this post:
Old 04-30-2021, 12:13 PM   #2
bbydpr

Default on number 8

please someone give me permission to change

some pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92453

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me

email: [email protected]
bbydpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 07:17 AM   #3
ftmsub13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbydpr View Post
please someone give me permission to change
If you haven't already gotten permission elsewhere, you may change

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, sleepingscat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:51 AM   #4
Klickfoot

Dont read this if you intent to do this dare yourself

Spoiler:

I'm on a point of this dare where I need permission to change my diaper so
May I please change my diaper?
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 01:45 PM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

By now I hope you have changed, if not, please change.
I'm on step 2 and never made the full half hour in dry panties.
Old 05-24-2021, 08:56 PM   #6
Dabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
By now I hope you have changed, if not, please change.
I'm on step 2 and never made the full half hour in dry panties.

Aw... that okay. I suppose there's nothing really stopping you from continuing on free of consequences. I'm just going to leave a spoiler below. Don't look at it, you wont like it.

Spoiler:
Oh my lord, you're really fucked up aren't you? number two. NUMBER TWO! I tried so hard to make them as easy as I could but you're such a fucking loser you couldn't even keep your pants dry for half an hour! That's impossible. It must be on purpose, why? I'm not sure. Maybe you get some sort of sick thrill or want the attention. Well congratulations you got the attention? Are you happy? then to top it all of you went here looking for trouble. My lord just the thought of you sweat, horny and wondering what I'm going to 'make' you do is disgusting.

Big kid pants must have been too much of an ask. Diaper up. Double diaper up and now masturbate to completion. Wear your favorite skirt and don't touch your diapers. Find in the mall and sit in a massage chair (you know the ones you sick fuck) until you wet yourself, which shouldn't be long right?.

Then I want you to reply to this, fully report the experience, apologies and BEG ME to be let out of double diapers, but until I personally reply satisfied with your apology you must wear double diapers at all times. You can wear what you want over them, and change as needed.

I'm not sure when I'm going to be next online so good luck. :P

Old 05-24-2021, 09:26 PM   #7
tom321

Before I start, is there a maximum time in diapers this dare may result in? On a average how long will this take?

KIK: tom_3_2_1

Likes: diapers (short term), line writing, spanking, cum eating, control, rules, butt plug

Dislikes/Punishments: messing, chastity, enema, corner time, mouth soaping, diapers (longer term)

Curious about: hidden public

Limits: Permanent, Visible Public, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Food related, Illegal, Pictures, CBT

You can see my PM Dares here: here.
tom321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 06:28 AM   #8
Dabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom321 View Post
Before I start, is there a maximum time in diapers this dare may result in? On a average how long will this take?
Hard to say, A lot depends on how quickly you can do certain things that aren't up to you.

There is no required specific time longer than an hour per step. Step 8 seems to be a bit of a hassle for you guys either get creative and allow a bit of time. Or put a hard limit before you start that each step will cannot consume more than hour (most wont take an hour, so don't assume it will take you 12 hours at that rate.

Really any limits, rules or safety nets are allowed, but just set them before you start. The fun is in the commitment.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper