Old 11-25-2020, 10:15 AM   #301
diaperboybcn29

Drink 2 liters of water and insert a suppository one hour prior to starting. You must hold everything during that hour. Once your hour is up, put on a diaper and some sexy female lingerie over it. You obviously have to wear your chastity cage as well. When you are dressed, you must go into omegle or dirtyroulette and stay on cam for 2 hours. During those 2 hours, you must comply with any request from anyone, and each time you use your diaper you must declare it loudly for your viewer to know. You don't have to show your face on cam, but of course your body must be in view. Once your 2 hours are up, you are free and can change. Good luck

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 05:11 PM   #302
Ghost547

You will pee in your diaper until it leaks.
You will put it in the freezer with a jar of honey and grenadine syrup.
Once everything is well frozen you will wear the diaper with all the ingredients.
As you may get cold you will run outside until all the ingredients are thawed.
Then you will take a nap of at least one hour to rest.

Now you can wash yourself or make yourself a toast with the honey from your diaper if you have not respected the challenge.

Please don't let this thread die

Dislikes - pain, public, long dares

Limits - illegal, family, cum, orgasm, blood

PM me dares please

My PM dares : [https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90884]
Ghost547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:31 AM   #303
SissySlaveEmily

Monday morning put on 3 diapers, with cuts in the bottom two so once you started peeing it spreads itself. Keep the diapers on until they start leaking, only after that you are allowed to change into a fresh diaper for at least another 6 hours

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 02:19 AM   #304
StonerDude

Put on a diaper, go to a store, walk around until you pee your diaper, now go to the bathroom, take off your pants and take a picture of you in your wet diaper through the mirror. Now set this picture as your wall paper for 2 days

If you notice a spelling error feel free to send me a punishment
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88606
The link are my Likes/Dislikes/Limits: UPDATED 06/16/23
Mm/Dd/yy
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Boy/Girl
98% Pet
97% Ageplayer
95% Degradee
85% Primal (Prey)
84% Slave
82% Non-monogamist
74% Switch
73% Voyeur
72% Masochist
StonerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 01:10 AM   #305
Lilbab23

Take a suppository and get diapered up. Wait for it to start working and then you need to go outside with your bra on and any slightly girly clothes you have. You can come back home once you have made a messy and peed once. You can change after an hour.

If my dare could somehow involve my flesh light then that is a bonus lol but it isn't essential

Dislikes: food play, cbt, long dares (over a day)

Limits: family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics

Please pm me dares or rules!
Lilbab23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 12:44 PM   #306
Diaprmessr

For the next 24 hours you are in double diapers. The potty is off limits and you must use your diapr. You must drink a glass of water every hour except when your asleep. If you wet your diaper you must edge 5 times. If you mes you must edge 10 times. you must be outside for at least one hour or until you have wet. You cant change unless you are diaper is leaking and have edged the apropriate amount of times. You can only cum after the 24 hours. Good luck.

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Diaprmessr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:08 AM   #307
diaperboybcn29

You will be putting on an online show for anyone who wants to watch. You will go into Chatroulette and start dressed as normal but with a buttplug in (as you don't fancy pooping).
Every time someone write something on the chat or ask you something you will take off a piece of clothe and drink a glass of wate until you are completely naked. Once that happens we will follow the same procedure to redress you: with each comment you will put on an item, starting with a diaper (that you will feel with oatmeal, so you feel what it would be like to be messy), followed by lingerie and sissy clothing and finally make up. Remember to drink a glass with each thing you put on.
Finally, once you are completely sissyfied, you must just stay on cam for one more hour, complying with your viewers requests.
In order to be able to close the webcam you must have wet at least once and you must cum in your wet diapie by humping (no hands). You have to send me a pic with your final attire, sagging diaper and sissyfied.
Obviously, you don't have to show face during the whole show

For mine, right now I only have diapers and a maximum of 2 hours for dares. Take that into account, please

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

Old 02-21-2021, 05:54 AM   #308
diaperboybcn29

Bumping this thread

Old 02-22-2021, 04:12 AM   #309
SissySlaveEmily

Wear a diaper and take the max dose of laxatives you can take without causing harm, once you mess, leave your house and go to a pharmacy with your diaper visible above your pants, your shirt must be a small shirt that goes down to like your belly button, when you get to the pharmacy, buy a pack of diapers, if anyone asks about your diaper or if you over hear them talking about the smell, tell them about your diapers condition. When you checkout, tell the person at the counter to hurry up because it's starting to smell, after you check out, go home and get changed.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 10:31 AM   #310
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Take as big an enema of cold water as you can before inserting a buttplug and diapering up. Once you're in your diaper, take four strips of duct tape to tape over the diaper tabs to make escape even harder, and then tape up into a fist your non-dominant hand so it's completely useless to you.

Now get dressed: you can choose what you wear but you must put on at least two pink items of clothing. After this head to your nearest McDonald's and waddle inside. Order two happy meals, which you must consume entirely before being allowed to head home.

If you push the enema out before you reach the safety of your home then bad luck - when you get home you must cut yourself out of the diaper before taping it around your head for the next hour.

If you make it home and your diaper's still clean then well done! You can choose to mess yourself and change when you like, or to release the enema into a toilet and change into double diapers straight after.

A couple of notes:
1. You must be in chastity for the entirety of this dare.
2. Bonus points for using your vibrating butt plug!
3. I'd love to see photos of you completing the dare if you want to connect on Kik.

Good luck!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 02:30 PM   #311
Grey17

Drink 2L before beginning the dare. Once you realy need to pee you can start. Diaper up.
you are going to sit down with a pen and paper. Your Task is to write down humiliating and degrading things(preferably applicable to you). The goal is to hit 50 items on your list (be creative) before you wet your diaper.

if you Managed to survive without peeing your diaper Wett yourself now. you are allowed to change yourself and are free to go.

if however you did use your diaper while writing the list. You pick your 10 favorite items off your list and write them on your Body with a marker (placement is up to you). As a punishment for wetting your diaper you will have to wait 3 hours before you are allowed to clean yourself up.

if you feel uncomfortable writing on your body you could write them on your diaper instead.

Good Luck
Limits: Social Suicide, public, family, illegal, permanent, blood,

Toys

kik Greythe2nd
Grey17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:17 PM   #312
Sissyjess37

For your task, you are going to need a few things. Firstly, you are going to need a diaper, sissy. Second, you are going to need a jar of apple sauce (your call on how big, but the bigger the better! I recommend 500ml and up). The final thing you will need is a turkey baster. Do not continue reading until you have bought all the required things!
Here's what you're going to do. First, lay out all the items, and find a place to lay down. I also suggest putting something on the ground under you. Take the turkey baster, and fill it with apple sauce. Then, take the turkey baster, and insert it into your bum. You can use some lube first if you want. Squeeze the bulb and feel the apple sauce squirt out into your sissy hole. You may squirt some air in with it. Hold everything in, including the air. If you let out a fart, some applesauce could come out as well, and we don't want that yet. Keep filling the turkey baster and filling your bottom with the apple sauce. Keep filling until the entire jar of apple sauce is inside you. If you can't get it all with the turkey baster, don't worry about it. Anyway, put on your diaper(s), and enjoy. Eventually all that apple sauce is going to come out into your diaper. Whenever you are ready, let it all out. Then I want you to sit down and wiggle around in it a bit, and enjoy the mess in the back of your diaper
Sissyjess37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 02:57 AM   #313
Klickfoot

Your dare starts once you're in a double diaper and have messed yourself. In order to earn a change however you must complete each of the following tasks:
1. Drink three litres of liquid (space it out safely)
2. Have a large pizza delivered to your house and answer the door to the delivery guy
3. Eat the large pizza and two jars of baby food
4. Beaten another person in Battleships - your opponent must also be in a diaper during the game!
5. Upload photo proof as best you can that you have completed everything to an album on Getdare.
After you have finished all five tasks you may finally change out of your stinky, stinky, diaper
Have fun, poopybutt!
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 11:19 AM   #314
Diaper_pup

Put 7 raw eggs into your diaper. The eggs will be numbered 1-6 with an x on one egg . Each egg you break will lead to a consequence. Do 3 sets of 15 jumping Jack's 15 sit ups and 15 squats. Each egg that is broken give you 10 minutes of corner time and a punishment corresponding with that egg.
1. Insert 2 suppositories.
2. Put 1 cup of ice cubes into the front of your diaper.
3. Smash one egg on your head.
4. Add peanut butter and oatmeal to your diaper.
5. Corner time must be done with some kind of clamps on your nipples.
6. Play annoying children's song (some thing like the wheels on the bus) on repeat during your corner time.
If you break the egg with an x you have 2 options.
1. Do your corner time with a used diaper on your face
2. Do each egg broken counts as 20 minutes.

I started a diaper blog on Tumblr, you can check it out here:https://www.tumblr.com/adultbabyboy-nbg

Puplic, diaper expose, hidden Crossdressing expose, Piss, mess, spanking, sissy, slave , humilation, Bondage, Crossdressing, diaper, AB

Family, blood, permanent

PM Dares
With Pic or Vid Prof

Diapers = I will wear diapers for 1 Day
Pantys = I will wear Pantys for 1 Day
Golden Shower = I will give me a golden shower
Swallow = I will eat a full load of cum
Diaper_pup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 04:51 PM   #315
Diapered_Girl_Luna

Location: My crib, my high chair, my booster seat... Wherever suits me.

Go ahead and lay out a weeks worth or diapers.. should be about 14 (2 per day). Take seven on them and poke small pin holes in them all over. Hopefully they aren’t too noticeable. Once all done, stick them all in your freezer with a little water in the insides. Each day you will take two out and use them for the day. You will drink 16 oz of water each hour to make them warm it’ll be interesting to find out which ones leak and where you’ll be. Must only sleep in diapers and nothing else. Only time diapers are off areto shower and change diapers. Toilets are off limits and so is cumming. You may edge if you’d like.

Go hardcore on me
Diapered_Girl_Luna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above