Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2021, 09:02 AM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F Stretch My Pussy

I finally have time today to test out my inflatable plug, so I’ve been experimenting with it in my pussy all morning and plan to continue to use it throughout the day, and even through my morning class. I really want to stretch my pussy so it gapes.

So far, I can comfortably pump it 4 times. (I can get up to 5, but it hurts). The plug only pumps up about 8 times.

Anyone have any ideas to make my journey better? Any tips/tasks to help stretch and gape my pussy?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 11:08 AM   #2
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Would recommend pumping it up and trying to keep it it for a while. Ideally 1 hour at most. Whilst you have it in practice clamping onto it with your pussy.

Have a 30 minute break empty and relax then re insert , re pump and clamp down.

This should strengthen and streach your legal muscles. Helping your pussy get used to being gaping even when not filled.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gape, inflatable butt plug, pussy, pussy gape, stretch my pussy