Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-02-2021, 02:37 AM   #1
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Default My conservative(shy) girlfriend

This is a remake of a similar story with similar title.
“Hold on, are you telling me you and Olivia just started kissing three weeks ago?” Alia was shocked.She had stopped walking along the path, and I looked back. She was staring at me.Alia was my best friend who knew everything about me.

I sighed. I knew this conversation was going to happen. “Yeah.”

“But, but, why William? You've been dating her all year. I thought she was just shy about it in public.”

I took a deep breath. “Listen, Olivia is like, really conservative and stuff, okay?”

“What does that mean?”

“Like, she's into like, modesty and going slow in a relationship, and like, waiting til marriage, and stuff...”

“Waiting til marriage to fuck?”

“Yea.”

“Holy fuck, man! That's like, I mean, I know she's kinda cute but like, that's so not worth it man. Why do you want to date a little prude girl? What's the point of having some pussy if you don't get any pussy?” Alia was not the most eloquent guy I knew, but he was my friend.

“Dude, it's not like that. Like, it's not about sex or prude her being hot or whatever. I just really like her. She's really nice.”

“But like, you guys are always hanging out together in her basement. What are you guys doing?”

“We watch movies and talk. Usually when her parents go to bed we cuddle a little. Sometimes we kiss.”

“Dude, that sounds so boring.”

I thought about it. “Not usually. I just love being with her.”

“How do you know she's not bored?”

I hadn't thought of this. “I dunno. Maybe she is. I should ask her.”

“You're un-fucking-believable. I can't believe you Olivia's such a prude. She seems so outgoing and fun and shit.”

“She is, she just has like, standards, and stuff.”

“So, you waited a year to kiss her just because you thought she'd freak out about it?”

“Umm, yea, pretty much.”

“Did she?”

“You know, I was really scared, cause I thought she was going to flip out, but she was kinda uncomfortable at first, but she's really getting into it. I'm actually pretty surprised.”

“Yea, man! You're gonna get in her pants!”

“I t's not like that. Like, we'll do it when we're ready if it goes there and stuff, but I just want her to know I love her.”

“All right, I can't listen to any more of your mushy crap. You're a lost cause.”

I sighed and Alia and I kept walking. Pretty soon, we got to the intersection and thus,the conversation was over about my girlfriend.

2 days later....

School had ended a few weeks ago, and I was enjoying the summer weather. Olivia was on vacation with her family friends, and she was due back today. We had planned to hang out when she got home, and I was hanging around waiting for her. The sun was starting to set when she texted me saying I could come over.

Olivia lived about 3 blocks away, so I started walking over. We had started dating last September, and since we did, we had been hanging out almost everyday. We were both 16, and we had just finished our sophomore year of high school. When I turned the corner onto her block, I saw her sitting on her front steps. When she saw me, she jumped off and started running towards me.

She was wearing a cute little t-shirt that stretched across her chest and short shorts. She was usually pretty modest, I had never even seen her cleavage, but she always looked hot no matter what. She was short and skinny, about 5'1 and 95 pounds. I honestly had no idea what size her boobs were, they really weren't that big overall, but they were pretty nice in proportion to her tiny body. I was happy with them anyway. She had a slender waist and toned abs. She was something of a late bloomer, and she was just beginning to get hips, and her ass was pretty small, but it was tight and well toned.

I caught her in my arms as she ran to me. She looked up at me and smiled. She had a beautiful face. She had light brown hair down her back with clear blue eyes. Her family vacation had recently tanned her skin and caused freckles to blossom all over her face. I could feel her boobs squeeze against me, and my cock started to swell. I let go of her, afraid she would feel it.

We said hello, and she started chatting happily about her vacation as she led me into her house.

I know that this part was short but the next part will be elobrative and much more with talk.

Okay, please let me know what you think. I already have some ideas for the game, but any suggestions for how the game should go or ideas for truths or dares that would fit the characters would be greatly appreciated. Ideas for the story in PRIVATE MESSAGE only please. Please don't post on the thread, because if I use your idea it would have given away the story. If you haven't noticed, I'm trying to really work on suspense in this story.

Last edited by Abv; 05-04-2021 at 12:07 AM.
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 08:58 AM   #2
redtiger

Interesting concept; you tell your story well. I am particularly impressed by how much information you pack into short, concise, easy to digest sentences. One quick suggestion: choose whether you will be writing in present or past tense. You keep changing, even in the middle of sentences, and it makes reading extremely difficult.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 10:30 AM   #3
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Interesting concept; you tell your story well. I am particularly impressed by how much information you pack into short, concise, easy to digest sentences. One quick suggestion: choose whether you will be writing in present or past tense. You keep changing, even in the middle of sentences, and it makes reading extremely difficult.
Ohh sorry my bad I will make sure I follow a particular pattern
Old 05-02-2021, 06:24 PM   #4
redtiger

It's all good. I just try to help make good stories great.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 02:36 AM   #5
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger View Post
It's all good. I just try to help make good stories great.
Should I involve more characters and as per the theme it is her first time so I will make her more comfortable then expose a side of her which was new to all including her.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:45 AM   #6
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 2

Then they went down to the basement where they usually hang out.Then William kissed Oilivia for about 30 sec.
Afterwards William asked,"What did you did in the trip give me the details?",to which Olivia replied that she had already given ,"I had already given all the details when we chatted."

William asked ," I didn't understood the unusual tan lines on your body".
Olivia replied that they were due to the beach.
She also replied that it was due to the bikini she had worn. William asked,"Bikini and you?I thought you wore a simple top and short to the beach."

Olivia said,"Ya actually she did it as the family friends had asked her to wear it and it was as a gift she received. Sorry for not telling you"

William replied it was okay and every woman in her teens and adulthood wore it and bikini and he was completely fine with it."

Olivia accepted it said,"I wanted to ask you but didn't get the chance."

They they sat for a minute and Olivia asked,"William have you played truth or dare?",to which he replied,"Ya he had played it but it was a long time ago".
William aksed,"Why what happened?Did you played it recently on the trip"

Olivia replied,"Yes ,and I enjoyed it so that thought that we should play it."
William,"Can u tell me what happened during the game?and which dares you ferfromed.?"

Olivia told,"What happened in the game can't be discussed with anyone."

William asked,"Did some dare were out of your limits?", Olivia didn't say something but her facial expressions reveled that she had tried it first time and probably was off her limits"

Olivia asked,"William will you play the game with me?"to which William replied positively. Olivia replied,"I don't want to go off limits as you know about me and I don't want you to force me by giving such dares".

William told that they would only go till she permits.
Firstly Olivia asked William,"Truth or dare?",to which he replied Dare.She dares him,"Transfer a piece of cube from your mouth to mouth and then stay like that till the ice had melted."

William liked the sare as it would be the longest kiss he would have with her.She brought a ice cube and put it in his mouth.Then asked him to come forward to kiss her.He came forward and began to transfer the cube of ice.As the cube was large they both had to open their mouth fully and then William had push the cube with his tounge.When it reached halfway they both smiled but didn't say anything as they were involved in the kiss.Oilivia then with the help of her tounge tried to get the cube from the middle.In the act,their tounge met and it made William's dick grow from the usual size.Then at last they managed to get the cube to the Oilivia's mouth.By this time cube had melted to half of its size and now they had to stay like this for the remaining time.William fondled her tounge by locking her tounge.She just smiled and blushed.After almost 10 minutes the ice had melted and thus the dare was over.William said,"I liked the change in you,keep it up". Olivia replied,"Thanks and I learnt the dares at the trip."William asked,"You performed this dare with someone else?", Olivia replied,"I won't tell as it was against the rules."

William accepted it and asked her truth or dare.She chose to perform a truth this time.
William asked,"If you can give me chance to go on as far as I want ,how far you expect and not have objection with?"

She replied,"Baby,it is really hard but hope that the other will be more open minded and if I had to answer I won't have any problem with a blowjob but I am not far going to that level now."

William was shocked by this answer and told,"I had thought you would have problem only with a kiss but I am happy now".
Olivia replied,"Whay??.. I don't expect you to go that far but if you go(with my consent) I wont have problem.It doesnt mean you can go this far...."

Willam replied,"Ya I know I was teasing you by asking this question."

Thus they had completed the first round

Last edited by Abv; 05-03-2021 at 11:55 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Abv for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk