Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2015, 08:22 AM   #31
LadyAxeWound

Ok, you really need to work on your grammar and syntax.

Get a bowl of ice cubes. Strip naked and sit down on your chair. Put an ice cube on either side of your penis.

Go here: http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/gr...f-Grammar.html. Study this.

Take grammar quizzes here: http://www.quill.org/activities/1?anonymous=true. Do AT LEAST 20 of them. Each time you get below 90% on a quiz, add an ice cube to your lap.

Toys: gags, anal beads, buttplugs, vibrators, dildos, crop, cuffs, themed lingerie, clamps

humiliation, petplay, clothing control, dice games

pain, anal

No: permanent, public, messy, cam/vid, gross

PM me punishments & pick my outfit
PM FIT - 20 squats, 15 situps, 30 second plank, and 10 pushups naked (or your choice)
PM NIPS - expose my nipples next 6x I use the bathroom with door open
PM CLEAN - clean my house like a housewife (heels, dress, makeup, no underwear)
LadyAxeWound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 02:19 PM   #32
rickead

Please punish me more
Limits: family, friends, pics, full public, cam, pee, poo

Toys: o-gag/ball gag, collar, nipple clamps, small plug, double cockring, vibrating plug, wooden spoon, rope, anal beads, anal hook, dick vibrator, blindfold, hand/ankle cuffs.

Last edited by rickead; 07-11-2015 at 02:24 PM.
rickead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:10 PM   #33
Tobahkiin

Don't know if you still need punishing, but you should firstly strip naked. Spank yourself until your butt is bright red, and write 'FAILURE' on each cheek. Now go into your garden, put a blindfold on and headphones in, so that you can't see or hear, and remain on your hands and knees there for 20 minutes. (If you don't have a garden use any semi-secluded place outside). Since you failed english, I want 500 words in this thread on how this made you feel, and an apology PM'd to me for taking my time.

Have fun!

Humiliation, punishment, pain, submission, cum, hypnosis
Dislikes/Punishments
Pictures, messy, torture, anal (not easy for me to do), self bondage, edging, orgasm denial, cbt
Limits
Public, pee drinking, photos with face, social suicide, poop, the typical stuff

Last edited by Tobahkiin; 07-11-2015 at 07:06 PM.
Tobahkiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 07:38 PM   #34
rickead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobahkiin View Post
Don't know if you still need punishing, but you should firstly strip naked. Spank yourself until your butt is bright red, and write 'FAILUNRE' on each cheek. Now go into your garden, put a blindfold on and headphones in, so that you can't see or hear, and remain on your hands and knees there for 20 minutes. (If you don't have a garden use any semi-secluded place outside). Since you failed english, I want 500 words in this thread on how this made you feel, and an apology PM'd to me for taking my time.

Have fun!

I was already naked so I spanked my ass immediately with a wooden spoon until my ass becomes a little bit red. Spanking my ass feels great. After that I was looking for the headphone and blindfolded as ordered. Then I have written failunre on my both ass cheeks small. At least I was going outside. The ground was a little bit cold so I had laid a towel on the ground. I was very excited to do this outside, I had never done something like that. But it was a order so I had no choose and I have to do it. I take my headphone on, with music from my phone and I set the timer on 20 minutes. At last I blindfolded myself and I am going on my hands and knees with my ass in the air. Now I’m completely naked in my backyard, can’t see, can’t hear, with my clothes in the house and the door locked (I had the keys under the towel). This was very humiliated, because there was a little chance that someone sees me and come in to the backyard, while I’m totally exposed and my ass in the air. 20 minutes was a lot of time and in my mind it feels like hours. Sometimes I thought that there was somebody, but I can’t take off the blindfold so I had to suffer. I feel like a naughty slut and a pathetic slave. In the beginning of the time outside, I needed to pee, so I thought I must pee blindfolded with headphones in my own backyard, but I was able to hold the pee. I hope my neighbors didn’t see me. And otherwise if she have see me then they know right now that I’m a naughty pathetic slave. That would be very awkward. It was a very long time to be completely naked in the backyard, little bit bored, but mostly humiliated. I was very relieved when the 20 minutes were passed. I take my blindfold and headphones off and looked around. Fortunately there was nobody in the garden. I take all my stuff and went back inside.

Thank you.

Toys: o-gag/ball gag, collar, nipple clamps, small plug, double cockring, vibrating plug, wooden spoon, rope, anal beads, anal hook, dick vibrator, blindfold, hand/ankle cuffs.
Old 07-17-2015, 01:38 AM   #35
rickead

Please punish me like the slut I am.

Old 07-22-2015, 05:06 AM   #36
rickead

Please punish me!!

Old 09-17-2015, 08:57 PM   #37
rickead

please humiliate me

Old 04-28-2021, 04:24 AM   #38
rickead

i failed another one ... So i need to be punished again. I am home alone now. I am very prudish and shy ... You also can add me on Skype or kik. Just ask in pm.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
asks, humiliation, punishment, slave, spanking