Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-10-2021, 07:04 PM   #1486
Dare bear
Baby Member

wear the frilliest panties you have for a month

Dislikes: Pain, bondage, long term, public.

Limits: permanent, full public, Family, pictures, face.

PLEASE MAKE MY DARE INVOLVE A DIAPER!
Dare bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 03:09 AM   #1487
DiaperFelix

diaper up and get an enema. After that you have to stay in it for 3 hours

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 05:41 AM   #1488
Dare bear
Baby Member

Put on a diaper and make sure you have a strong need to pee. now give yourself a swirly. you cant take your head out until your done peeing.

Dislikes: Pain, bondage, long term, public.

Limits: permanent, full public, Family, pictures, face.

PLEASE MAKE MY DARE INVOLVE A DIAPER!
Dare bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 08:34 AM   #1489
Diaprmessr

Take an enema and pad up before heading out for a nice walk. Once you find a secluded area a decent distance from your house squat down and push hard. then walk back.

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Dislikes: body writing, cum eating, backwards messy diapers, dirty diapers on face, wedgies lasting more than an hour.

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, cum eating, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Diaprmessr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 12:43 PM   #1490
Klickfoot

Wear diapers to bed next week.
You have to put at least 10 ice cubes in them before going to bed each night, and you can't get up unless your diapers are used.
One meal each day has to contain baby food and you must eat it with your hands only, hope you don't get messy
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 02:31 AM   #1491
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

For the next 7 days, we should transform you to a real baby.

Wear your chastity belt, butt plug and diaper at all time during the dare. You may only remove your butt plug thrice a day strictly for cleaning and shitting, each time a maximum of 30 minutes

For 12 hours every night, you will double up your diaper and wear your lockable plastic pants and pink onesie and freeze the key in a glass of water overnight.

You think thats all? When you head to bed, wear your ring gag and cuff your hands in front of you. You will probably wake up with a wet pillow from all your drool

You may choose the 12 night hours that is the most convenient to you but stick to the same timing for this whole dare. (E.g. 7pm-7am, 8pm-8am, 9pm-9am)

You may remove the cup from the freezer the first thing when you wake up and wait for the ice to melt before unlocking yourself. Clean yourself up and re-diaper yourself before starting your new day

Send me a report during the duration of your dare. You may PM me for my Kik ID

Hope you will enjoy this dare

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

About Me: M26 Years Old, Single

Kik: CagedandDiapered
CagedandDiapered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:18 PM   #1492
Diaperol

For a week, you will have to wear diapers 24/7 and be in a chastity cage.
You will need to shave the diaper area.
You should drink 1L before sleeping.
Every night you will have to use your pacifier and your mittens to sleep.
Contact me on Kik and send me a report every day.

Check my diaper here : https://potty.li/diaperol

Album of check : https://potty.li/book.php?id=N0Z7ZNKQ4H0RCLY

Likes: Diapers, Wet, Forced Messing, Diuretic pill, Drink, Control, Baby clothes, Age play, Kik
Dislikes: Humiliation, Cum, Hollow plug, handcuff, Messy diaper, Enema
Limits: Public, Family, Blood, at work, Friends
Diaperol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 12:07 AM   #1493
Diaperol

Bumping this thread!

Check my diaper here : https://potty.li/diaperol

Album of check : https://potty.li/book.php?id=N0Z7ZNKQ4H0RCLY

Likes: Diapers, Wet, Forced Messing, Diuretic pill, Drink, Control, Baby clothes, Age play, Kik
Dislikes: Humiliation, Cum, Hollow plug, handcuff, Messy diaper, Enema
Limits: Public, Family, Blood, at work, Friends
Diaperol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 09:49 PM   #1494
Schnuffi

Talking

Since you have a pokemon profile picture I want you to try a pokemon platium nuzlocke challenge.
For this you need at least a day for yourself.
Your diaper use is defined by the dare, so do not use it otherwise.

Before you start double diaper your self, cutting slits into the inner diaper, and get yourself something to drink, preferably in a sippy cup and something to eat, like brokkoli gratin or baked beans, something that gets your tummy rumbling, also take a diureti pill right before you start.

Now, every time you use a healing item you have to drink about 50ml of your drink, refilling if needed.
Every time you use the pokemon center you have to eat at least a table spoon full of your meal.

Every time one of your pokemon dies you have to pee your diaper. Everytime you catch a pokemon try to poo poo for 20 seconds. If at anytime you lose the challenge fill your diaper completely with warm water and stay in a corner for one hour thinking about your loss.

if you win you can change into a fresh diaper or underwear. Should you need to pause the game you can do so, but doing so results in your self having to fill your most inner diaper with something sticky like honey(I know you do not like that, but that is the point).

Have fun. c:

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 10:58 PM   #1495
FoxLaFire
Account Banned

Double diaper up, slits on the inner layer of course. Then out on some normal clothes, try to find some tight jeans or shorts for your bottoms. You're going out.

I'd prefer you take a walk somewhere, but before you do, grab a couple of cold water bottles, you can buy some while you're out if you'd prefer. Now go for a walk for at least an hour. It can be at a mall, at a park, in a parking lot, I really don't care. Before you start though, you're going to go somewhere private like a bathroom or your car and pour those two cold water bottles down your inner most diaper. Let the cold water really soak in and swell up between your legs.

Now start walking. Hopefully you're not waddling. After an hour, you can either get another cold water and dump it down your diapy for another hour walk or head home. If you choose the latter, you get to edge twice then sleep in your cold squishy padding. If you did another cold trek with a soggy diaper, when you get home edge twice then cum

Likes: Humiliation, diapers, enemas, messing/wetting, wedgies, anal, pain, messy, forced regression, bratting, tease and denial, diaper worship, toilet worship, being a dumb little baby

Limits: Blood, public, pics, pee/scat outside of diapers, deepthroating
FoxLaFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 11:30 PM   #1496
Schnuffi

Angry

*Note this is not a dare*
To the person above: Is it so hard to read my likes, dislikes and limits?

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 12:13 AM   #1497
FoxLaFire
Account Banned

So remove the edging and orgasm. My bad for not seeing that, otherwise it's hidden public, diapers, and light humiliation

Likes: Humiliation, diapers, enemas, messing/wetting, wedgies, anal, pain, messy, forced regression, bratting, tease and denial, diaper worship, toilet worship, being a dumb little baby

Limits: Blood, public, pics, pee/scat outside of diapers, deepthroating
FoxLaFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 12:17 AM   #1498
StonerDude

Dare is for FoxLaFire wet and mess your diaper and wear only your diaper, and if you have one a bib, and color 3 pages in a coloring book

If you notice a spelling error feel free to send me a punishment
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88606
The link are my Likes/Dislikes/Limits: UPDATED 06/16/23
Mm/Dd/yy
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Boy/Girl
98% Pet
97% Ageplayer
95% Degradee
85% Primal (Prey)
84% Slave
82% Non-monogamist
74% Switch
73% Voyeur
72% Masochist
StonerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:22 PM   #1499
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Take a suppository, double Diaper up and powder yourself, then put on your pink dress. Have 3 bottled drinks nearby.

Ductape your fingers into a fist and then try to pick up a bottle and drink any drink from it. You have to not spill a drop or you must retry with the next. If you fail all 3 you must wait until you release your bowels to change out of everything removing the tape last.

Succeed and you can change free and clear.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 02:01 AM   #1500
Athymia

dress up like a nice baby, make sure to put a nice thick diaper on . . maybe 3 nice thick diapers. cut the backing on the first two so the liquids can flow too. No matter what you have to do you can not change untill you completely wet through all of the diapers and mess.

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

kik: Athymia03

I'm a girlish looking boy : )
Athymia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy