Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should happen to me?
Diaper Adult (90 Days) 4 16.67%
Diaper Child (90 Days) 6 25.00%
Diaper Toddler (60 Days) 7 29.17%
Diaper Baby (30 Days) 7 29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2021, 06:16 AM   #1
littleRy

Default Decide My Diapered Fate...

I keep getting punished for wetting the bed. My mommy has decided to keep me diapered every night, and told me that if I get more than 3 nights wet in a row that I'd be punished again. Well it happened. Last night was 4 nights in a row wet. Mommy originally punished me by giving me an enema and told me to hold it for 20 minutes... I could only hold it for about 12 minutes according to her timer. Due to this, mommy doesn't think I am potty trained and should go back to diapers 24/7 for a period of time and wants you to vote on my fate...

Option 1: Diapered Adult, I am made to wear diapers 24/7 but I still get to pick out my clothing, determine my diaper changes and still have total access to the toilet. (90 Days)

Option 2: Diapered Child, I am made to wear diapers 24/7 and mommy picks out my clothing, determines my changes but I may ask for a diaper change, I have limited access to the toilet and must ask permission. (90 Days)

Option 3: Diapered Toddler, I am made to wear diapers 24/7, mommy picks out all my clothing, my food is cut up for me, I have no say in diaper changes at all, no permission to use the toilet to pee during this time, may ask to go poo poo. (60 Days)

Option 4: Diaper Baby, I am double diapered 24/7, mommy picks out all my clothing & my diaper is always partially visible, when at home I may not wear pants no matter who comes over. Mommy feeds me, I have no say in diaper changes, and ZERO potty privileges. (30 days)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, baby boy, diaper, diaper dare, punishment dare