Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-23-2021, 07:54 AM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default A hard candy cock self-bondage

Required items
  • Warm hard candy that can be moulded into shape.
    • Any recipe is fine, for instance this one.
    • My ingredients: 2 cups sugar, ¾ cup corn syrup, ½ cup water and optionally flavour extract and food colouring.
      1. Mix the sugar, syrup and water in a saucepan and stir to 100 °C.
      2. Stop stirring and let the candy boil until it reaches 150 °C. Going hotter will burn the candy.
      3. Turn off the heat and stir in the flavour extract and food colouring (both optional).
      4. Let it cool down in the pan until it's thick enough to pour the (not yet hard) candy over the object. Be careful not to let the candy harden in your pan.
  • A dildo.
  • Handcuffs with two keys. One used, one backup.

Scenario in steps
  1. Place some protection (e.g. foil) on your countertop along with your dildo and (yet to harden) candy.
  2. Place the key in your preferred spot on the dildo and pour the candy over the key to create a protective layer of hard candy.
  3. Place the dildo in your cock sucking station, ready your backup release key and lock your hands behind your back with the handcuffs.
  4. Enjoy sucking and deepthroating that oh-so-sweet cock in front of you to free the key and unlock your hands.
    • Warning: licking candy off the dildo can take a long time depending on the thickness of the candy layer. First test the scenario without locking your hands before you attempt the self-bondage part.

One unfortunate flaw
The idea is to force yourself to suck and deepthroat the dildo. But you can still bypass the dildo and lick the hard candy covered key from the sides. I've racked my brain to solve this shortcut to freedom but couldn't find a definitive solution that is available to the majority. Perhaps you can come up with a fix yourself? Here are some ideas to test. (Thanks to Bluntwick for additional ideas!)
  • Get a wooden box that fits over your face like a glove. Though it's not a glove, so put it on the ground and place the dildo at the bottom of the box. The box will block any sideways approaches to the dildo.
  • Place the dildo just out of reach so it's harder, but still possible, to lick the candy from the side instead of deepthroating the dildo.
  • Cover multiple keys with candy alongside the whole dildo so deepthroating will be faster to free all keys than licking each spot individual. The keys can be of bondage attributes you wear or just dummy keys.
  • Collar and leash yourself to an immovable object. Place the dildo in front of you at the right length so it's harder to lick the hard candy from the side. The shorter the rope (and closer the dildo), the harder bypassing the dildo will be (ask Pythagoras).
  • Somehow prevent yourself from sticking out your tongue so you can't lick the hard candy. Instead, you'll have to use your wet throat to free the key. Perhaps use a ring gag too?

Backup release methods (mandatory)
Choose a backup release that works for you. Use the second key to your handcuffs or if you live dangerously, have your cellphone ready to call a friend who can enter your home. Other release methods are the ice warden, a tin can of paint, the small hand of an open clock, an unlocked door for you to walk through and ask someone for help, et cetera. Let your fantasy run amok or Google "self-bondage backup release".

Possible results
  • You are a dedicated cock sucker and manage to lick, suck and deepthroat the cock clean. The key will fall in your mouth or on the ground...
    • The key drops in your mouth and you carefully pass it to your hand so you can unlock yourself.
    • The key drops in your mouth and you accidentally swallow it. You deepthroat the dildo vigorously to try to throw up but alas, sucking so many cocks has minimised your gag reflex. Use your backup release. (This result is a joke. If you really do swallow a key, go to your local emergency post. The sharp edges can cut your insides.)
    • The key drops onto the ground and you pick it up to unlock your hands.
    • The key drops onto the ground but you can't reach it. Use your backup release.
  • Despite all your effort to free the key, you fail and the key is still covered by hard candy. You try to lick the cock from the side but if that fails, you use your backup release.

Other hard candy ideas
I haven't thought about or tried any other kinky uses for hard candy up to this point. So all of the following ideas are fresh from my imaginary world and untested. Be careful and enjoy.
  • For the women, place the key onto a surface and cover it with hard candy. Tie a vibrator to your stomach and against your pussy. Turn on the vibrator, lock your hands behind your back and start rubbing the key free with your wet pussy.
  • Fill a condom with hard candy to create your own dildo. Before it hardens, put a straw on the middle that contains a rolled up piece of paper with some kind of password written on it. I'm not sure how to use this dildo-shaped hard candy.
  • Maybe you can use it for wax play. It's also edible! Make sure the temperature is safe for you to drop the candy onto the skin!
  • Use your morning urine instead of water to make the candy. Or add other challenging ingredients to the recipe. When you turn off the heat, add extra food colouring and pour the candy into multiple mini bowls (like in a muffin tray). Then add different ingredients to the different bowls and stir them thoroughly to be sure you won't be able to tell the different batches. Think about whether the ingredient will trump the sugar taste before you mix it in the candy.
  • Pour the candy into a narrow container and insert a closed cylinder (e.g. a narrow flask). Create some sort of cup or pocket pussy for you to cum in. You can stir it around a bit to add some extra sweetness to your cum and drink it. The same can be done with other (bodily) fluids.
Please share your own setup and experiences!

My experience
I got this idea half a year ago but had trouble with making the hard candy. Using a temperature sensor really helps so be sure to use one! I however had no sensor and was too lazy to buy one. So I just continued heating the mixture until it started boiling a lot. Then I lowered the heat and continued heating the candy until I started to smell a vague burn smell. It wasn't actually burned but I just smelled it after some time so I turn off the heat and checked if it started to harden after a couple of minutes. I did harden but if it doesn't, you can turn on the heat again and boil it to a higher temperature.

I placed the key on the balls at the base of my dildo. The candy was a thick syrup-like substance so I was able to mould it around the key on my dildo. After I thought the layer of candy was enough, I let it cool off and harden. I put some candy on the aluminium foil as well so I had some normal hard candy to enjoy. I poured the rest of the mixture down the drain.

I put on the faux leather collar and ankle cuffs. I inserted an anal hook tied to a rope that ran up through a pulley and down to my collar. The dildo was in front of me on the ground pointing upwards. The idea was to pull my ass up in the air by the anal hook whenever I went down on the dildo to lick the candy. Next, I attached a 40 cm leg spreader between my ankle cuffs and locked the chain of the handcuffs to the middle of this bar. I had the second key to the handcuffs in my hand as a backup release method as I locked my wrist into the handcuffs.

I started to deepthroat the dildo. When I was at the deepest point where the cock head was down my throat, I licked the hard candy on the balls. My lips started to get sticky and with each time I went down on the dildo, I had to make sure that I had enough saliva to actually make some impact on the layer of hard candy. This meant that each time I went up to breathe, I swallowed any sweet saturated sticky saliva and tried to make my mouth watery again.

Unfortunately, (1) the layer of hard candy was too thick and (2) the rope between my anal hook and collar was a bit too short. This lead to (1) spending too much time in this predicament for me to bother actually sucking myself free. Furthermore, (2) the pull on my collar led to restricting the blood flow to my head which was quite annoying. So I decided to accept my loss and free myself using the backup release key that I still held in my hands. But I was satisfied in the end because I considered it a test to experience the self-bondage scenario I came up with. I think I mentioned all the pitfalls I experienced, though they are not many. Just make sure you can actually free the key by licking the candy and have a backup release method.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, candy, deepthroat, oral