Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-30-2020, 06:44 AM   #451
hypnoslut

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

tie someone up, but id do more than just tease.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

swallow for sure its not that bad
3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

if i can choose the gender of the fucker its fucked otherwise bj

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you.

worshipped and dominated, but they wanna fuck me, thats pretty much how it is anyway

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

have worshipped though feet arent my thing

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.

throat fuck of course thats shorter

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

wax sounds hot (pun intended)

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

worship a couple, im possive af so no way im sharing

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

lick of the feet of a pretty domme for sure

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?.

spread eagle and a a blindfold for the fun

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

I hope someone comes along and uses me as the object I am and after they're done with me put me back where I belong as a toy

likes- denial/pain/humiliation/orgasm control/bondage/bladder control/sissyfication/feminaziation

limits- blood/permanent/scat/ piss/public/video/picture
pmdares
hypnoslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 06:50 AM   #452
Jamesbedesem

Be tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

No problem to swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Be blindfolded and receive oral.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

First one

Worship FEET!!!!

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed - be slave for 12 hours.

Hot wax!

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

First one

Own

lick women feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

First one

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

First one model
Jamesbedesem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 09:43 AM   #453
HerewegoII

Be tied up and teased.

swallow it

Be blindfolded and receive oral.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Option 1

Worshipped feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Be slave for 12 hours.

Tied and whipped

Tricky.... second I think?

Own

lick feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Option 2

First one

I am a loser and deserve to be sent dick pics at

Kik: herewego.. Skype: [email protected]

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e7e04.07183876

Likes / Limits / Toys
HerewegoII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 03:32 PM   #454
SluttyEm

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Neither would be better though

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Dislikes: Clamps/clothespins, wax (candle)

Limits: Scat, blood, piss, family, pictures

Toys: Clit/ G-Spot vibe, thrusting rabbit vibrator.
SluttyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 05:12 PM   #455
Aimy24

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

tied up and teased.

cum any time i wish but have to sawll

tied up and fucked seems more fun.

i would rather be controlled anyway so that one lol

neither preferably but i would prefer to worship

i would probably take the hour because that way i cant get any stds.

hot wax i havent tried before and seems fun

worship a couple.

idm either sound fun.

whats snowball? i would choose lick cum because of that

rather be fucked i would get pleasure from that.

limits are limits so i wouldnt want the option that breaks them.
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 12:36 AM   #456
Bluntwick

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

8: Eat someone else's cum

9: Lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Bluntwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 03:43 AM   #457
TallSub

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? - Be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. - Cum any time I wish and I will swallow it all

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you - This one is hard as I like both choices. I think I choose to be fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you - Definitely sex with anyone I want with them having complete control over me

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? - I dont like worshipping feet or having mine worshipped. I choose to worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed - Throatfucked for one hour. Being a slave could be much worse

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? - Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO - Worship a couple as im not into cuckolding but dont necessarily have a problem with sucking a cock

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? - Eat my own cum

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? - Snowball the cum as im not into feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? - The fantasy to be tied up and get fucked in the ass turns me on way more, so I have to go with it.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. - Not into cuckolding, so IŽll have to endure the second choice
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 03:52 AM   #458
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?= be tied up n teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. = cum n swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you = tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you = there in control

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? = worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed =throat fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? =both

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO = worship

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? = someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? = lick cum off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? = doggy style

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. = deep throat 5 guys
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 06:18 AM   #459
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Tied up and teased

Cum any time i wish

Tied up and fucked

The first option

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Used as a slave

Whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple

Someone else's

Lick cum off feet

Both

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Option 2

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have [/QUOTE]

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 02:46 AM   #460
hail

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 01:31 PM   #461
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Be tied up and teased.

No problem to swallow it

Both! OK fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed -

throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free

Tied and whipped

Worship a couple

someone else

Lick cum off someone's feet

Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

First one, but why not add having to deepthroat her lover.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:25 PM   #462
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Tied up and teased

anytime i want but have to swallow

get tied up and fucked
have sex whenever i want

worship feet

tough one...i think be used as a slave for 12 hours

hot wax

worship a couple
both LOL someone else's since i gotta pick
lick cum off someone's feet
tied up doggy style

be forgiven
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 05:57 AM   #463
Nikki_luv
Account Banned

1. Tied up and teased
2. Anytime I want and swallow it
3. Tied up and being fucked
4. Have sex anyone and being controlled
5. Worship feet
6. Hot wax
7. Worship a couple
8. Someone else's
9. Lick someone's cum of their feet
10. Tied spread eagle
Scenario 2 : deep throat with 5 guys
Nikki_luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 06:35 AM   #464
EmmaBlack3662

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum and swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Be worshipped and dominate someone else

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Be used for 12 hours, and still hope I have to swallow as much cum as possible hehe

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball them

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Both sound like so much fun, but I'll take being tied up and ejaculated on

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Watch someone else fuck my SO
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 07:40 AM   #465
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased!

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum any time

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you The former

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Be used as a slave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Tied up

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick cum

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread Eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. The former

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth